Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,671 members, 7,820,356 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:31 PM

How CCTV Saved Man From Going To Jail After Lady Accused Him Of Rape. - Crime (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / How CCTV Saved Man From Going To Jail After Lady Accused Him Of Rape. (56534 Views)

How CCTV Facilitated Nollywood Actor, Baba Ijesha’s Arrest For Defiling A Minor / Michael Aworosaiye Suicide: Doctor Who Tried To Rescue Minister Says CCTV Saved / iPhone8 Saved Man From SARS Bullet In Benin, As He Calls For Justice (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How CCTV Saved Man From Going To Jail After Lady Accused Him Of Rape. by Calitoscassius(m): 1:06pm On Oct 23, 2021
Why are alot of people on here thanking God? God didn't do a dammm! Thang! God should have stopped the whole saga if God exists. But No! God waited until it got outa hand. God is a complete useless goon.

Thank the CCTV and the inventors of the CCTV. God is clearly useless.
Re: How CCTV Saved Man From Going To Jail After Lady Accused Him Of Rape. by lkillbrokehoes: 1:10pm On Oct 23, 2021
MufasaLion:

I was just wondering what it would be like for that innocent man. You know, being accused of a crime like that, and you've got no evidence to back your innocence especially in a world that rape (a woman as a victim) is a sensitive case.

Its just like being able to hear and see people but people around you can't see, nor hear you.
Read this and you will almost shed tears for the guy, if not that the girl confessed to him and he smartly recorded the conversation, he would have spent his entire life in jail, that's how evil and wicked most of these girls are;

https://www.distractify.com/p/what-happened-to-brian-banks-accuser

1 Like

Re: How CCTV Saved Man From Going To Jail After Lady Accused Him Of Rape. by Hassanmaye(m): 1:10pm On Oct 23, 2021
lkillbrokehoes:
Assuming their was no CCTV, this guy would have been languishing in prison because of one wh0re, thank God for technology.

This is why I fear those who don't fear vaginarians
Haha
Re: How CCTV Saved Man From Going To Jail After Lady Accused Him Of Rape. by Hassanmaye(m): 1:14pm On Oct 23, 2021
TOPCRUISE:
She wants him to eat her. She be pizza undecided
Daughter of Jezebel. Sister to Potipher's wife. angry
Haha that gender
Re: How CCTV Saved Man From Going To Jail After Lady Accused Him Of Rape. by Tomilola360: 1:14pm On Oct 23, 2021
hope the lady is in jail sha
Re: How CCTV Saved Man From Going To Jail After Lady Accused Him Of Rape. by Hassanmaye(m): 1:17pm On Oct 23, 2021
[quote author=emmyluizzz post=106989035]since 2020 I have personally decided to stay clear off any female genders except my family....I don't even make friends with them...

I will do this until I'm ready to get married...but for now ...never!!![/quote
Why have they show you hell
Re: How CCTV Saved Man From Going To Jail After Lady Accused Him Of Rape. by Hamiltonii: 1:23pm On Oct 23, 2021
SimplyFacts:
I rejoice with him.

May God keep us away from Potiphar's wife.

Wives. They are now many!
Re: How CCTV Saved Man From Going To Jail After Lady Accused Him Of Rape. by StrikersGlobal: 1:25pm On Oct 23, 2021
This is one of the reasons why we encourage Africans to embrace CCTV Technology. Imagine, the Innocent young man could have suffered for an offense he didn't commit.

#CCTV, ALL THE WAY#.
Do you need it in your homes, offices, properties, farms, etc. Just get in touch/WhatsApp me: 07035576700.

CCTV is a welcomed technological development. Africans, arise and install technological eyes in your environments even when you are not around, you could access your homes, offices through your smart phones from anywhere you are.
Re: How CCTV Saved Man From Going To Jail After Lady Accused Him Of Rape. by afadi2410: 1:29pm On Oct 23, 2021
ivolt:
Fake news.
CCTV or not, there is no evidence of rape and the man was never going to any jail.
Rape is one of the most difficult case to prosecute and the victim's word is never enough for conviction.

This is the man's convoluted story:

The man was moving around a house that is not his own and opening random room doors.
What kind of a guest does that ?

Then when he got to a particular door, a giant predator lady was hiding and could recognize him
in the dark. She came out of nowhere and shoved a fully grown man inside against his wish with
her massively built muscle, slammed the door and held him hostage.
When our victim escaped with his life, the nameless lady friends were waiting outside for him.
And the story ends with a bang, arrest her!
Even a child would do better at inventing stories.

Here is a more believable fiction a more intelligent writer would have come up with:
The man and the girl agreed to engage in illicit affair right in a house that isn't theirs.
When they got into a room, the man didn't like what he saw and decide to quit which got the woman
angry and she alleged assault to get back at him.

Modified:
To those quoting me.
Even if the story is not fake, courts don't engage in jungle justice.
They don't jail suspects because of a victim's allegation only.
The court will ask for corroborating evidence which doesn't exist in this case.

One Origin for you
Re: How CCTV Saved Man From Going To Jail After Lady Accused Him Of Rape. by OLULAW: 1:29pm On Oct 23, 2021
AllBlack:
I guess he is lucky. many are drinking rotten beans in naija prison becos of this

in a place like Nigeria where there would be no "NEPA" to power the cctv, you are screwed.

next thing they will make sure you appear before a female judge who will be washed by emotion

Nigerian female judges and emotion are like Sam Odumegu Ojukwuband Biafra.

1 Like

Re: How CCTV Saved Man From Going To Jail After Lady Accused Him Of Rape. by cl0r0x: 1:30pm On Oct 23, 2021
Imagine if that looter is +
Re: How CCTV Saved Man From Going To Jail After Lady Accused Him Of Rape. by LoveJesus87(m): 1:32pm On Oct 23, 2021
ItsGoodToBeGood:
This is exactly why all chicks are not supposed to be met,,,,

Thank God for Technology, you for still dey wear your new uniform by now.
true talk. Not all ladies are to be met oo
Re: How CCTV Saved Man From Going To Jail After Lady Accused Him Of Rape. by TheWolfen(m): 1:33pm On Oct 23, 2021
Honestly many men don't know this

googlepikins:
When a woman is desperate for sex, she's up to something

1 Like

Re: How CCTV Saved Man From Going To Jail After Lady Accused Him Of Rape. by Zino1011(m): 1:41pm On Oct 23, 2021
FvckAllMods:
Lol scam
news trended a while back on Twitter
Re: How CCTV Saved Man From Going To Jail After Lady Accused Him Of Rape. by Nobody: 1:42pm On Oct 23, 2021
amuwo1980:
A bedroom and an office , this more like a fairytale
I use one of the bedrooms in my home as my office (WFH), and yes, there is a 6ftx6ft bed in it.
Re: How CCTV Saved Man From Going To Jail After Lady Accused Him Of Rape. by Wisdomkings: 1:43pm On Oct 23, 2021
I'm happy for you bruh
Re: How CCTV Saved Man From Going To Jail After Lady Accused Him Of Rape. by TheWolfen(m): 1:44pm On Oct 23, 2021
For sure

Gkemz:

That's why I tell simps men to avoid pained and disgruntled ladies like FutureIsfemale also known as Sapphire. She's capable of doing such for her hatred for men. Ladies like such are why cucumbers are cultivated.

1 Like

Re: How CCTV Saved Man From Going To Jail After Lady Accused Him Of Rape. by Alldew: 1:49pm On Oct 23, 2021
Fake news, show us the CCTV footage.
Re: How CCTV Saved Man From Going To Jail After Lady Accused Him Of Rape. by Nobody: 1:50pm On Oct 23, 2021
RussianKGB:
God's biggest regret in creation is vagina people. From Eve in the garden, to Zuleikha the wife of Potiphar, to Jezebel the wife of Ahab to Delilah of Samson they all one and the same thing. If not for CCTV dude would probably be languishing in jail for nothing. Even the devil trembles at these vaginarians.
U didn't add LOTS Wife.
U didn't add the stupid princess who requested for the HEAD of JOHN De' BAPTIST for her birthday.
That's the Highest!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: How CCTV Saved Man From Going To Jail After Lady Accused Him Of Rape. by otipoju(m): 1:52pm On Oct 23, 2021
amuwo1980:

My office is in my bedroom.

1 Like

Re: How CCTV Saved Man From Going To Jail After Lady Accused Him Of Rape. by peppermint7(m): 1:54pm On Oct 23, 2021
ivolt:
Fake news.
CCTV or not, there is no evidence of rape and the man was never going to any jail.
Rape is one of the most difficult case to prosecute and the victim's word is never enough for conviction.

This is the man's convoluted story:

The man was moving around a house that is not his own and opening random room doors.
What kind of a guest does that ?

Then when he got to a particular door, a giant predator lady was hiding and could recognize him
in the dark. She came out of nowhere and shoved a fully grown man inside against his wish with
her massively built muscle, slammed the door and held him hostage.
When our victim escaped with his life, the nameless lady friends were waiting outside for him.
And the story ends with a bang, arrest her!
Even a child would do better at inventing stories.

Here is a more believable fiction a more intelligent writer would have come up with:
The man and the girl agreed to engage in illicit affair right in a house that isn't theirs.
When they got into a room, the man didn't like what he saw and decide to quit which got the woman
angry and she alleged assault to get back at him.

You don attend house party before
Or you Just wan misyarn
Re: How CCTV Saved Man From Going To Jail After Lady Accused Him Of Rape. by Nobody: 1:56pm On Oct 23, 2021
IF a Lady can request for the HEAD of JOHN De' BAPTIST for her birthday..
.... a man who did nothing to you.
Then as a man you should be more AFRAID of the female gender that shares bed with you including your wife.

3 Likes

Re: How CCTV Saved Man From Going To Jail After Lady Accused Him Of Rape. by ShawnMcJoe: 2:04pm On Oct 23, 2021
God save me from Karishika

1 Like

Re: How CCTV Saved Man From Going To Jail After Lady Accused Him Of Rape. by baralatie(m): 2:05pm On Oct 23, 2021
TOPCRUISE:
She wants him to eat her. She be pizza undecided
Daughter of Jezebel. Sister to Potipher's wife. angry
grin
Re: How CCTV Saved Man From Going To Jail After Lady Accused Him Of Rape. by baralatie(m): 2:06pm On Oct 23, 2021
MALIGNANTGuest:
IF a Lady can request for the HEAD of JOHN De' BAPTIST for her birthday..
.... a man who did nothing to you.
Then as a man you should be more AFRAID of the female gender that shares bed with you including your wife.
shocked
Re: How CCTV Saved Man From Going To Jail After Lady Accused Him Of Rape. by sandra50(f): 2:14pm On Oct 23, 2021
This is the reason why I'm so angry with the western world..someone will sleep with a guy she loves and when she finds out he doesn't love her or the relationship didn't work out she starts with blackmail or you raped me and someone's son will actually go to jail because of this.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: How CCTV Saved Man From Going To Jail After Lady Accused Him Of Rape. by MidaserveNG: 2:17pm On Oct 23, 2021
cool Battery Powered Wireless CCTV Cameras are available at affordable rates
AllBlack:

in a place like Nigeria where there would be no "NEPA" to power the cctv
From 120min to 4mnths on standby mode.

Solar Powered CCTV also available

1 Like

Re: How CCTV Saved Man From Going To Jail After Lady Accused Him Of Rape. by seguno2: 2:40pm On Oct 23, 2021
WibusJaga:

Same format Potiphar's wife use against Joseph. No be today innocent men start to de languish in jail because of false rape accusation from these daughters of Eve.

More like daughters of Jezebel to me undecided
Re: How CCTV Saved Man From Going To Jail After Lady Accused Him Of Rape. by seguno2: 2:42pm On Oct 23, 2021
amuwo1980:

In your limited worldview
Re: How CCTV Saved Man From Going To Jail After Lady Accused Him Of Rape. by EQRELOADED1: 2:43pm On Oct 23, 2021
Comrade 101 over! The future is what again? Over!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Pc4Jn5rNxoA

Over!!!

MorataFC:
How CCTV saved man from going to jail after lady asked him to eat her but when he refused, she accused him of rape

A man escaped going to jail narrowly after a CCTV footage saved him from the evil machination of a bitter lady at a house party in Melville.
According to the whose name Mokoena Sekhonyana Jobohe, the lady in question complimented his looks and “began following him while he mingled with folks” at the party.

Jobo claimed that while looking for the bathroom, he opened one of the doors in the house and saw that it was a bedroom, and the lady who was following him pushed him in and tried having sex with him.

However after he pushed her away and exited the room, she began screaming that he was trying to rape her.

Jobo wrote; ‘‘Met This chick at a house party in Melville South Africa. She said I was handsome and started following me as I mingled with folks. I didn’t pay any attention to it until I walked towards the hallway looking for the bathroom.

When I opened my new of the doors it was a bedroom, she shoves me in and quick slammed the door, locked it and hit the lights. I wasn’t feeling her like that so I pushed her off me and tell her to chill. She kept trying to kiss me and and I then over powered her and turned on the lights. I told her I’m not feeling her like that and to back off. I unlocked the door and when I came out the bedroom sweating and angry her girlfriends were in the hallway. They said where is she??

She then comes out of the room screaming “he tried to rape me!!” Immediately these guys started jumping me. I was screaming she came at me!! I started fighting who I could. The police were called and the chic was crying and screaming! They show up and handcuff me then started man handling me. The owner of the house came running out screaming “where did this happen?” She screamed “in the first room before the bathroom” he then said I have a camera in there that’s my office!

The camera records videos and audios let me show you officers. The chick immediately stopped crying. As I stood there in cuffs, I waited for them to come back. When they did, the officer said uncuff him and arrest her! The men I was fighting immediately apologized. That was my last party on the 16th of December 2019.”

Re: How CCTV Saved Man From Going To Jail After Lady Accused Him Of Rape. by Toks2008(m): 2:52pm On Oct 23, 2021
This is why I play the devil's advocate sometimes..

As a man that was molested several times by ladies in the past, I have come to realize that ladies have been playing the victim since the days of Joseph who was wrongly accused of rape....

I have come to understand that not all rape allegations are true but the moment you bring this up on a thread about rape... Some senseless daughters of eve will come for your jugular.

I'm happy for the guy.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How CCTV Saved Man From Going To Jail After Lady Accused Him Of Rape. by Toks2008(m): 2:57pm On Oct 23, 2021
sandra50:
This is the reason why I'm so angry with the western world..someone will sleep with a guy she loves and when she finds out he doesn't love her or the relationship didn't work out she starts with blackmail or you raped me and someone's son will actually go to jail because of this.

It is always a woman's words against the men. So sad but this is the case.

A lady once threatened that if she does not have her way with a certain guy that she will claim that the man molested her and the guy just gave in at that point.

Any man wey no fear woman is toying with early death.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

11 Yahoo Boys And Girls Arrested In Ilorin (Photos) / Two Teenagers Drown In Lagos Beach / One Of Evans' Victim Narrates Ordeal & Reveals He Paid $1.2m Ransom

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.