Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,187 members, 7,953,679 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 10:41 PM

How CCTV Saved Man From Going To Jail After Lady Accused Him Of Rape. - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / How CCTV Saved Man From Going To Jail After Lady Accused Him Of Rape. (56948 Views)

How CCTV Facilitated Nollywood Actor, Baba Ijesha’s Arrest For Defiling A Minor / Michael Aworosaiye Suicide: Doctor Who Tried To Rescue Minister Says CCTV Saved / iPhone8 Saved Man From SARS Bullet In Benin, As He Calls For Justice (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How CCTV Saved Man From Going To Jail After Lady Accused Him Of Rape. by samwillyco1(m): 12:13pm On Oct 23, 2021
I fear who no fear WOMAN, they are equal to religion of peace
Re: How CCTV Saved Man From Going To Jail After Lady Accused Him Of Rape. by INDUSTRIALFAN(m): 12:16pm On Oct 23, 2021
amuwo1980:
A bedroom and an office , this more like a fairytale
come to Lekki and see some offices.
Re: How CCTV Saved Man From Going To Jail After Lady Accused Him Of Rape. by Advancedman(m): 12:20pm On Oct 23, 2021
]quote] I unlocked the door and when I came out the bedroom sweating and angry her girlfriends were in the hallway. They said where is she?

All her friends should be arrested too,
What are they doing in the hallway it must be their regular module operandi.

1 Like

Re: How CCTV Saved Man From Going To Jail After Lady Accused Him Of Rape. by Nobody: 12:22pm On Oct 23, 2021
My friend that came back from Nigeria told me a taxi driver said it happens in Lagos all time

You give a girl a lift in lagos...she will blackmail you with rape if you don't give her some cash
Re: How CCTV Saved Man From Going To Jail After Lady Accused Him Of Rape. by loswhite(m): 12:22pm On Oct 23, 2021
ItsGoodToBeGood:
This is exactly why all chicks are not supposed to be met,,,,

Thank God for Technology, you for still dey wear your new uniform by now.
over 1000 nairaland members would have said castrate him and send him to life imprisonment. The annoying part is the post will come from fellow guys.

4 Likes

Re: How CCTV Saved Man From Going To Jail After Lady Accused Him Of Rape. by Hassanmaye(m): 12:22pm On Oct 23, 2021
AllBlack:
I guess he is lucky. many are drinking rotten beans in naija prison becos of this

in a place like Nigeria where there would be no "NEPA" to power the cctv, you are screwed.

next thing they will make sure you appear before a female judge who will be washed by emotion
That gender always support their gender
Re: How CCTV Saved Man From Going To Jail After Lady Accused Him Of Rape. by slowice(m): 12:23pm On Oct 23, 2021
Why are they so wicked Man was saved by cctv camera
Re: How CCTV Saved Man From Going To Jail After Lady Accused Him Of Rape. by ICEWIN: 12:23pm On Oct 23, 2021
ivolt:
Fake news.
CCTV or not, there is no evidence of rape and the man was never going to any jail.
Rape is one of the most difficult case to prosecute and the victim's word is never enough for conviction.

it might not be a take news.

ivolt:
there is no evidence of rape and the man was never going to any jail.
Rape is one of the most difficult case to prosecute and the victim's word is never enough for conviction.

it might not be a take news.

ivolt:
Fake news.
CCTV or not, there is no evidence of rape and the man was never going to any jail.

but I agree with the bolded
Re: How CCTV Saved Man From Going To Jail After Lady Accused Him Of Rape. by Staccato001: 12:23pm On Oct 23, 2021
ivolt:
Fake news.

I pray you won't be roped bro. You won't see what will make that lady to twist it against you, then only you will see that many are languishing forever in one dungeon for trumped up rape charge proved by a single person against them.

You call it fake news but the narrator who's involved called it "Near Death Experience"!

1 Like

Re: How CCTV Saved Man From Going To Jail After Lady Accused Him Of Rape. by denjjy(m): 12:27pm On Oct 23, 2021
Before you see the police whisking her away, you for give her better slap make her eyes see triple star
Re: How CCTV Saved Man From Going To Jail After Lady Accused Him Of Rape. by OyinO: 12:32pm On Oct 23, 2021
ItsGoodToBeGood:

Na guy meet chic abi na chic meet guy? Na chic go meet guy for whia him dey jeje o, and not the other way round. Lolz
Re: How CCTV Saved Man From Going To Jail After Lady Accused Him Of Rape. by OyinO: 12:33pm On Oct 23, 2021
Most of these ladies are now time bombs waiting to explode, especially in the so-called developed countries.
Re: How CCTV Saved Man From Going To Jail After Lady Accused Him Of Rape. by JustforMen: 12:34pm On Oct 23, 2021
ivolt:
Fake news.

this statement is ignorant my brother.
the mantra is BELIEVE ALL WOMEN... and you become a rape apologist by asking for proof and evidence... that is the woke society we live in today.
They will jail you without eveidence till Thy Kingdom Come.
A rape suspect is a rape convict... don't pray to find your self in the position to have to provide proof of your innocense... SOME WOMEN CAN BE VINDICTIVE.
You will see some people even trying to expand the definition pof RAPE to include all absurdity like toasting a girl, or even refusing her advances!
Its a crazy world

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: How CCTV Saved Man From Going To Jail After Lady Accused Him Of Rape. by palsenator(m): 12:35pm On Oct 23, 2021
ivolt:
Fake news.

Then I should pray for you to experience it , so tbag when u get to court , you can tell the judge all you have written here...

The man was a Nigerian in South Africa. He will fuckin languish in jail.. We are hated in that country.
Re: How CCTV Saved Man From Going To Jail After Lady Accused Him Of Rape. by Staccato001: 12:39pm On Oct 23, 2021
matm:
Personally,I don't believe an adult lady of 18years plus can be raped Since I was born,I have never heard any lady screaming for help in the neighbourhood for rape.
The one I heard and ran for help,I met a guy holding a bgirl tight in a corner around 8pm,the young girl bluntly told me "nothing" when I asked her what was wrong.
I quietly left,and on turning back, the two were still in same position.
A lady told a guy in my hearing she can't stay for a week without sex and dt she has tried all her best to control it but to no avail.She said she would use all methods to pin down any thing dt has a dick she sees once d urge comes.

Why are you talking this way The lady in Akwa ibom that was raped and killed by the guy, were you not aware of such trend?

Rape of minors and adults even old women are as real as the palm of your hands. But some of these victims will likely play it quiet for the sake of stigma and victimisation which is why rapists go scot-free most times.

1 Like

Re: How CCTV Saved Man From Going To Jail After Lady Accused Him Of Rape. by Neddstark: 12:42pm On Oct 23, 2021
Till tomorrow I don't think Fatoyinbo is a rapist. Dakolo's wife is evil.

4 Likes

Re: How CCTV Saved Man From Going To Jail After Lady Accused Him Of Rape. by Owen247: 12:46pm On Oct 23, 2021
ItsGoodToBeGood:

Na God go be my own cctv as i no get evidence againt wetin dis girl dey take say i do, wey i no do.amen.
Re: How CCTV Saved Man From Going To Jail After Lady Accused Him Of Rape. by Owen247: 12:49pm On Oct 23, 2021
Hassanmaye:
That gender always support their gender
Na God jxt save me.

1 Like

Re: How CCTV Saved Man From Going To Jail After Lady Accused Him Of Rape. by ItsGoodToBeGood: 12:51pm On Oct 23, 2021
Owen247:
Na God go be my own cctv as i no get evidence againt wetin dis girl dey take say i do, wey i no do.amen.

Amen
Re: How CCTV Saved Man From Going To Jail After Lady Accused Him Of Rape. by pacespot(m): 12:52pm On Oct 23, 2021
Then what happened to the lady who made this false accusation. False rape accusation should be a serious offence under the law and severely punishable just as the rape itself.

1 Like

Re: How CCTV Saved Man From Going To Jail After Lady Accused Him Of Rape. by godofuck231: 12:53pm On Oct 23, 2021
A guy too was supposed to be in jail luckily his flat mate violated his privacy by installing a spy camera in his roof , this said guy is known to put women on fire screaming for 2 Gods ( almighty God and one called FVCK! one the way into the case after the said rape case his mate nervously presented him with a tape , the judge asked if she actually paid him because he took the sex thing like a job and “ it was well executed” na so guy man for enter cooler
Re: How CCTV Saved Man From Going To Jail After Lady Accused Him Of Rape. by ipswitch: 12:53pm On Oct 23, 2021
Even the female folks fear each other. Dem ways no pure.

1 Like

Re: How CCTV Saved Man From Going To Jail After Lady Accused Him Of Rape. by oshaosha2014(m): 12:55pm On Oct 23, 2021
But USA tells you to believe all women.
Re: How CCTV Saved Man From Going To Jail After Lady Accused Him Of Rape. by rrhostomy(m): 12:56pm On Oct 23, 2021
babniyen:
Or light no dey!!!!!
Emotional insecurity for too much for this country.
Re: How CCTV Saved Man From Going To Jail After Lady Accused Him Of Rape. by jditimiya(m): 12:57pm On Oct 23, 2021
When they say fear women some men no go understand.
Re: How CCTV Saved Man From Going To Jail After Lady Accused Him Of Rape. by Owen247: 12:57pm On Oct 23, 2021
JustforMen:

this statement is ignorant my brother.
the mantra is BELIEVE ALL WOMEN... and you become a rape apologist by asking for proof and evidence... that is the woke society we live in today.
They will jail you without eveidence till Thy Kingdom Come.
A rape suspect is a rape convict... don't pray to find your self in the position to have to provide proof of your innocense... SOME WOMEN CAN BE VINDICTIVE.
You will see some people even trying to expand the definition pof RAPE to include all absurdity like toasting a girl, or even refusing her advances!
Its a crazy world
aswear d way dis girl twisted all fact to acuss me ehh, up till today my life have neva been d same.apperently d dud neva experience such acusation in lyf em for sabi. D way dis girl was crying and narrating to my friends. Now where are my friends ,all gone they belived her. I BEEN WAN SAY GOD GO PUNISH HER FOR ME,BUT LET D TRUTH COME TO LIGHT . AMEN.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: How CCTV Saved Man From Going To Jail After Lady Accused Him Of Rape. by Owen247: 1:00pm On Oct 23, 2021
ItsGoodToBeGood:

Amen
Amen.thanks bro.
Re: How CCTV Saved Man From Going To Jail After Lady Accused Him Of Rape. by baralatie(m): 1:02pm On Oct 23, 2021
Bola146:
Hummmmmm I thank God for this technology, if not a friend of mine here would have been in jail too, shame on some useless ladies
shocked
Re: How CCTV Saved Man From Going To Jail After Lady Accused Him Of Rape. by Calitoscassius(m): 1:03pm On Oct 23, 2021
ivolt:
Fake news.

This is the man's convoluted story:

The man was moving around a house that is not his own and opening random room doors.
What kind of a guest does that ?

Then when he got to a particular door, a giant predator lady was hiding and could recognize him
in the dark. She came out of nowhere and shoved a fully grown man inside against his wish with
her massively built muscle, slammed the door and held him hostage.
When our victim escaped with his life, the nameless lady friends were waiting outside for him.
And the story ends with a bang, arrest her!
Even a child would do better at inventing stories.

Here is a more believable fiction a more intelligent writer would have come up with:
The man and the girl agreed to engage in illicit affair right in a house that isn't theirs.
When they got into a room, the man didn't like what he saw and decide to quit which got the woman
angry and she alleged assault to get back at him.

Modified:
To those quoting me.
Even if the story is not fake, courts don't engage in jungle justice.
They don't jail suspects because of a victim's allegation only.
The court will ask for corroborating evidence which doesn't exist in this case.
Absolutely! Correct!

However in Africa no one cares about evidence, courts, innocent until proven guilty.

And he also said she claimed "he tried to rape her" tried to, not rape. But still it was just an accussations that still needed to be proven.
Re: How CCTV Saved Man From Going To Jail After Lady Accused Him Of Rape. by linearity: 1:05pm On Oct 23, 2021
ivolt:
Fake news.

The man was moving around a house that is not his own and opening random room doors.

Then when he got to a particular door, a giant predator lady was hiding and could recognize him
in the dark. She came out of nowhere and shoved a fully grown man inside against his wish with
When our victim escaped with his life, the nameless lady friends were waiting outside for him.

Here is a more believable fiction a more intelligent writer would have come up with:
The man and the girl agreed to engage in illicit affair right in a house that isn't theirs.
When they got into a room, the man didn't like what he saw and decide to quit which got the woman

Modified:
To those quoting me.

Not true!

Once handcuffed and accused of rape, your next bus stop is jail straight. Don’t confuse the legal term ‘jail’ with ‘prison’, some people misused them.

He will be sitting in jail until Monday if it a weekend, where he will appear before a Judge for a bond hearing. They will take his mugshot, finger print him and load everything into their criminal database. If he can’t make bond or if granted bond but can’t raise the cash to bond-out, his ass will sit in jail until the trial is over and that could be months or even years.

If he has a job, he is required to report any criminal arrest and jail time, if he does; they will fire him, if he doesn’t they find out later and still fire him.

For the next months or years while the case passes through the court, he will be destitute; he wouldn’t get a good job as each application will require him to write down all his arrests and if he doesn’t, once they run a background check, his mugshot and history will pop up on the screen.

Even after finding him not guilty, the guy would have been drained financially, emotionally and his zeal and will power will have taken a huge beating. It will take the miracle of God and good counseling for him to pull through and become whole again.

If by chance he is convicted, he will transition from jail to prison. Jail is a temporary housing for those awaiting the final adjudication of their case, while prison is where you serve out the sentence given to you by the Judge and in some cases, both can be the same exact location, building, housing, cell even to the bed you sleep in, but they have the same effect, which is you lost your freedom and are locked up, away from society.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: How CCTV Saved Man From Going To Jail After Lady Accused Him Of Rape. by xxxtedyxxx(m): 1:05pm On Oct 23, 2021
ivolt:
Fake news.

Modified:
To those quoting me.

Mumu
Re: How CCTV Saved Man From Going To Jail After Lady Accused Him Of Rape. by shineeye1: 1:06pm On Oct 23, 2021
MorataFC:
How CCTV saved man from going to jail after lady asked him to eat her but when he refused, she accused him of rape

A man escaped going to jail narrowly after a CCTV footage saved him from the evil machination of a bitter lady at a house party in Melville.
According to the whose name Mokoena Sekhonyana Jobohe, the lady in question complimented his looks and “began following him while he mingled with folks” at the party.

Jobo claimed that while looking for the bathroom, he opened one of the doors in the house and saw that it was a bedroom, and the lady who was following him pushed him in and tried having sex with him.

However after he pushed her away and exited the room, she began screaming that he was trying to rape her.

Jobo wrote; ‘‘Met This chick at a house party in Melville South Africa. She said I was handsome and started following me as I mingled with folks. I didn’t pay any attention to it until I walked towards the hallway looking for the bathroom.

When I opened my new of the doors it was a bedroom, she shoves me in and quick slammed the door, locked it and hit the lights. I wasn’t feeling her like that so I pushed her off me and tell her to chill. She kept trying to kiss me and and I then over powered her and turned on the lights. I told her I’m not feeling her like that and to back off. I unlocked the door and when I came out the bedroom sweating and angry her girlfriends were in the hallway. They said where is she??

She then comes out of the room screaming “he tried to rape me!!” Immediately these guys started jumping me. I was screaming she came at me!! I started fighting who I could. The police were called and the chic was crying and screaming! They show up and handcuff me then started man handling me. The owner of the house came running out screaming “where did this happen?” She screamed “in the first room before the bathroom” he then said I have a camera in there that’s my office!

The camera records videos and audios let me show you officers. The chick immediately stopped crying. As I stood there in cuffs, I waited for them to come back. When they did, the officer said uncuff him and arrest her! The men I was fighting immediately apologized. That was my last party on the 16th of December 2019.”

Surely, ANGEL GABRIEL is this man's guardian angel! Na so dem de oppress innocent men upandan. Jezebel slayers..

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Undercover Investigation At Ikoyi Prisons By Fisayo Soyombo: Sodomy, Pimping / 16-Year-Old Yahoo Boy, 28 Others Arrested For Internet Fraud In Owerri (Photo) / Maid Who Stole N1.6m Six Hours After Employment Arrested

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.