Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,766 members, 7,824,216 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 05:08 AM

How CCTV Saved Man From Going To Jail After Lady Accused Him Of Rape. - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / How CCTV Saved Man From Going To Jail After Lady Accused Him Of Rape. (56544 Views)

How CCTV Facilitated Nollywood Actor, Baba Ijesha’s Arrest For Defiling A Minor / Michael Aworosaiye Suicide: Doctor Who Tried To Rescue Minister Says CCTV Saved / iPhone8 Saved Man From SARS Bullet In Benin, As He Calls For Justice (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How CCTV Saved Man From Going To Jail After Lady Accused Him Of Rape. by King44(m): 11:19am On Oct 23, 2021
ItsGoodToBeGood:
This is exactly why all chicks are not supposed to be met,,,,

Thank God for Technology, you for still dey wear your new uniform by now.
same happened recently but in this case no CCTV, he was almost beaten to comatose
Re: How CCTV Saved Man From Going To Jail After Lady Accused Him Of Rape. by treatise: 11:19am On Oct 23, 2021
MorataFC:
How CCTV saved man from going to jail after lady asked him to eat her but when he refused, she accused him of rape

A man escaped going to jail narrowly after a CCTV footage saved him from the evil machination of a bitter lady at a house party in Melville.
According to the whose name Mokoena Sekhonyana Jobohe, the lady in question complimented his looks and “began following him while he mingled with folks” at the party.

Jobo claimed that while looking for the bathroom, he opened one of the doors in the house and saw that it was a bedroom, and the lady who was following him pushed him in and tried having sex with him.

However after he pushed her away and exited the room, she began screaming that he was trying to rape her.

Jobo wrote; ‘‘Met This chick at a house party in Melville South Africa. She said I was handsome and started following me as I mingled with folks. I didn’t pay any attention to it until I walked towards the hallway looking for the bathroom.

When I opened my new of the doors it was a bedroom, she shoves me in and quick slammed the door, locked it and hit the lights. I wasn’t feeling her like that so I pushed her off me and tell her to chill. She kept trying to kiss me and and I then over powered her and turned on the lights. I told her I’m not feeling her like that and to back off. I unlocked the door and when I came out the bedroom sweating and angry her girlfriends were in the hallway. They said where is she??

She then comes out of the room screaming “he tried to rape me!!” Immediately these guys started jumping me. I was screaming she came at me!! I started fighting who I could. The police were called and the chic was crying and screaming! They show up and handcuff me then started man handling me. The owner of the house came running out screaming “where did this happen?” She screamed “in the first room before the bathroom” he then said I have a camera in there that’s my office!

The camera records videos and audios let me show you officers. The chick immediately stopped crying. As I stood there in cuffs, I waited for them to come back. When they did, the officer said uncuff him and arrest her! The men I was fighting immediately apologized. That was my last party on the 16th of December 2019.”

Her real name is "Portipha's wife"
Re: How CCTV Saved Man From Going To Jail After Lady Accused Him Of Rape. by SmithRussell(m): 11:20am On Oct 23, 2021
ivolt:
Fake news.
CCTV or not, there is no evidence of rape and the man was never going to any jail.
Rape is one of the most difficult case to prosecute and the victim's word is never enough for conviction.
Actually, it’s is one of the most difficult case to prosecute, as THE VICTIM’S WORD IS ALL THAT’S NEEDED. Just come and cry in court, that’s all. Medical examinations can barely prove anything;
Especially when there was consent initially, you’re definitely going to jail.

1 Like

Re: How CCTV Saved Man From Going To Jail After Lady Accused Him Of Rape. by ecomalchemist(m): 11:21am On Oct 23, 2021
Women are something else.
Re: How CCTV Saved Man From Going To Jail After Lady Accused Him Of Rape. by donhackaz: 11:21am On Oct 23, 2021
I fear who no fear woman

1 Like

Re: How CCTV Saved Man From Going To Jail After Lady Accused Him Of Rape. by Newboss(m): 11:25am On Oct 23, 2021
Bola146:
Hummmmmm I thank God for this technology, if not a friend of mine here would have been in jail too, shame on some useless ladies

Some useless ladies, abi all useless ladies?
Re: How CCTV Saved Man From Going To Jail After Lady Accused Him Of Rape. by beejay85: 11:26am On Oct 23, 2021
amuwo1980:
A bedroom and an office , this more like a fairytale
Well people design their office/library at home to have bedspace to sleep when they need to...such room is like their personal space when they need to focus and be away from wifey n d children..
Re: How CCTV Saved Man From Going To Jail After Lady Accused Him Of Rape. by Adakintroy: 11:27am On Oct 23, 2021
Top 4 bantas on nairaland.

4#. Religion vs atheism

3# Ronaldo vs Messi.

2# ipod vs yorubas

1#. Men vs women (feminist assumably)

2 Likes

Re: How CCTV Saved Man From Going To Jail After Lady Accused Him Of Rape. by Newboss(m): 11:27am On Oct 23, 2021
Na simps dey cause this kind commotion. They jump on the guy at the word of a lady. They no just get sense.

Sense suppose tell those simps that women are not logical people. Most of all rape accusations by women are false. Bloody simps doing what they do best.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How CCTV Saved Man From Going To Jail After Lady Accused Him Of Rape. by TOPCRUISE(m): 11:31am On Oct 23, 2021
She wants him to eat her. She be pizza undecided
Daughter of Jezebel. Sister to Potipher's wife. angry
Re: How CCTV Saved Man From Going To Jail After Lady Accused Him Of Rape. by Nobody: 11:31am On Oct 23, 2021
reminds me of the day i insulted a lady on phone call nd she told police that i said i would kidnap and rape her. grin grin grin they asked for phone record of the conersation she said she didnt record it they apologised to her nd tell her next time to record her calls for evidence. this gender is evil sometimes

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: How CCTV Saved Man From Going To Jail After Lady Accused Him Of Rape. by arantess: 11:32am On Oct 23, 2021
WibusJaga:

Same format Potiphar's wife use against Joseph. No be today innocent men start to de languish in jail because of false rape accusation from these daughters of Eve.
CCTV could have saved Joseph oo
Re: How CCTV Saved Man From Going To Jail After Lady Accused Him Of Rape. by Nobody: 11:33am On Oct 23, 2021
Newboss:
Na simps dey cause this kind commotion. They jump on the guy at the word of a lady. They no just get sense.

Sense suppose tell those simps that women are not logical people. Most of all rape accusations by women are false. Bloody simps doing what they do best.
a lady once said i said i will rape her the simps police men detained me in thier cell for a whole night
Re: How CCTV Saved Man From Going To Jail After Lady Accused Him Of Rape. by oladipuposadeeq(m): 11:34am On Oct 23, 2021
FvckAllMods:
Just imagine if cameras no dey just fvcking imagine
there is a guy on nairaland that always say he hates ladies i know he will justify that statement of his now grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How CCTV Saved Man From Going To Jail After Lady Accused Him Of Rape. by arantess: 11:36am On Oct 23, 2021
treatise:

Her real name is "Portipha's wife"
Zuleikha
Re: How CCTV Saved Man From Going To Jail After Lady Accused Him Of Rape. by Pathfinder2090: 11:40am On Oct 23, 2021
Old news
Re: How CCTV Saved Man From Going To Jail After Lady Accused Him Of Rape. by robosky02(m): 11:41am On Oct 23, 2021
If technology was around am sure potifers wife would have been jailed instead of Joseph
Re: How CCTV Saved Man From Going To Jail After Lady Accused Him Of Rape. by Chidex50(m): 11:44am On Oct 23, 2021
Then what happens to the accuser? Coz she's meant to rot in jail

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: How CCTV Saved Man From Going To Jail After Lady Accused Him Of Rape. by Hassanmaye(m): 11:49am On Oct 23, 2021
MorataFC:
How CCTV saved man from going to jail after lady asked him to eat her but when he refused, she accused him of rape

A man escaped going to jail narrowly after a CCTV footage saved him from the evil machination of a bitter lady at a house party in Melville.
According to the whose name Mokoena Sekhonyana Jobohe, the lady in question complimented his looks and “began following him while he mingled with folks” at the party.

Jobo claimed that while looking for the bathroom, he opened one of the doors in the house and saw that it was a bedroom, and the lady who was following him pushed him in and tried having sex with him.

However after he pushed her away and exited the room, she began screaming that he was trying to rape her.

Jobo wrote; ‘‘Met This chick at a house party in Melville South Africa. She said I was handsome and started following me as I mingled with folks. I didn’t pay any attention to it until I walked towards the hallway looking for the bathroom.

When I opened my new of the doors it was a bedroom, she shoves me in and quick slammed the door, locked it and hit the lights. I wasn’t feeling her like that so I pushed her off me and tell her to chill. She kept trying to kiss me and and I then over powered her and turned on the lights. I told her I’m not feeling her like that and to back off. I unlocked the door and when I came out the bedroom sweating and angry her girlfriends were in the hallway. They said where is she??

She then comes out of the room screaming “he tried to rape me!!” Immediately these guys started jumping me. I was screaming she came at me!! I started fighting who I could. The police were called and the chic was crying and screaming! They show up and handcuff me then started man handling me. The owner of the house came running out screaming “where did this happen?” She screamed “in the first room before the bathroom” he then said I have a camera in there that’s my office!

The camera records videos and audios let me show you officers. The chick immediately stopped crying. As I stood there in cuffs, I waited for them to come back. When they did, the officer said uncuff him and arrest her! The men I was fighting immediately apologized. That was my last party on the 16th of December 2019.”

Men should be careful, I swear to God it's not a joke, this girls are not smiling, just imagine,

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How CCTV Saved Man From Going To Jail After Lady Accused Him Of Rape. by FvckAllMods: 11:49am On Oct 23, 2021
Guy I really don't know what has come over our ladies this days tho, they use to be sweet and loving, what changed? Now they don let the Devi takeover
oladipuposadeeq:
there is a guy on nairaland that always say he hates ladies i know he will justify that statement of his now grin
Re: How CCTV Saved Man From Going To Jail After Lady Accused Him Of Rape. by jojothaiv(m): 11:52am On Oct 23, 2021
ItsGoodToBeGood:
This is exactly why all chicks are not supposed to be met,,,,

Thank God for Technology, you for still dey wear your new uniform by now.
And the 'Eves' over here would stop at nothing to let our ears rest justifying why the man deserved to be jailed.

But lass lass, everywhere calm, her future is jailed now.
Re: How CCTV Saved Man From Going To Jail After Lady Accused Him Of Rape. by markovnikoff001(m): 11:55am On Oct 23, 2021
A black man and a white girl? It's a slam-dunk!
ivolt:
Fake news.
CCTV or not, there is no evidence of rape and the man was never going to any jail.
Rape is one of the most difficult case to prosecute and the victim's word is never enough for conviction.
Re: How CCTV Saved Man From Going To Jail After Lady Accused Him Of Rape. by afadi2410: 11:56am On Oct 23, 2021
amuwo1980:
A bedroom and an office , this more like a fairytale

Na tales by the moonlight,my brother
Re: How CCTV Saved Man From Going To Jail After Lady Accused Him Of Rape. by begge: 11:58am On Oct 23, 2021
By now you for don be r kelly buddy
Re: How CCTV Saved Man From Going To Jail After Lady Accused Him Of Rape. by rollandben(m): 12:00pm On Oct 23, 2021
Hmm, the reason why I always suspect every single lady I come across. When they like you"War" when they hates you"Destruction".Most of them are not to be met at all.

1 Like

Re: How CCTV Saved Man From Going To Jail After Lady Accused Him Of Rape. by NACE13: 12:03pm On Oct 23, 2021
Just few days ago, I was at the local gym with my colleague, a new member(female) came and was lusting after my colleague. She intentionally hit / brushed his pēnis twice just to get his attention and same time acting like she's not aware of what she's doing.
My colleague was furious, went to meet her after the session and warned not to ever try such sexual assault again. Told her straight up that if she wants to screw, she should just come out plain and ask.

Something similar happened to me few years back. She grabbed my manhood without my consent and I asked her how would she feel if a guy grabs her breasts or ass out of no where.

Most of these females think they can assault we men and get away with it because most men don't reason properly.

If a lady *assaults* you without your consent, warn her sternly with a straight face.

7 Likes

Re: How CCTV Saved Man From Going To Jail After Lady Accused Him Of Rape. by Akharmony: 12:04pm On Oct 23, 2021
SA and cctv nah like MTN anywhr you go...Howver this story is just telling guys to very b careful.

2 Likes

Re: How CCTV Saved Man From Going To Jail After Lady Accused Him Of Rape. by snoopz: 12:07pm On Oct 23, 2021
When a lady is making unusual advancement, abeg japa.
It's easy to feel sympathy for ladies when they make such accusations, no be today ladies don dey set traps for men...
Look at Joseph in the bible

1 Like

Re: How CCTV Saved Man From Going To Jail After Lady Accused Him Of Rape. by emmyluizzz: 12:13pm On Oct 23, 2021
since 2020 I have personally decided to stay clear off any female genders except my family....I don't even make friends with them...

I will do this until I'm ready to get married...but for now ...never!!!

5 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

A Thief Caught & Tortured By Soldiers In Calabar (Photos) / 14-Year-Old Housemaid Turned Into Sex Slave In Delta, Rescued. Photos / Man Killed & Buried In Anambra. Police Arrest Killers, Recover Body (Graphic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.