Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,490 members, 7,836,912 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 02:28 PM

How To Change The Time Scarcity Mindset. - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / How To Change The Time Scarcity Mindset. (154 Views)

My Boss Calls Me All The Time. / Petrol And Cash Scarcity: Office Workers, How Are You Coping? / What's Affecting My Productivity? My Mindset, My Location, Or My Village People (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Change The Time Scarcity Mindset. by Ayietim(m): 1:13pm On Oct 22, 2021
Are you at this moment, feeling that twenty fours per day are not enough for you?

Not enough for you to meet deadlines and accomplish tasks?

Twenty four hours are enough for you and for everyone to achieve the goal of a happy life. There’s no scarcity of time to work, play and enjoy the gift of life.

The feeling of scarcity of time is a product of fear. The fear of missing out (FOMO), the fear of making mistakes and falling behind in your ‘competitive world’ are putting you under unnecessary pressure.

You can lift this pressure off you by;

Choosing to create your world around your strength and,
2. Learning the most effective way to manage your time.

Your success wouldn’t come from putting yourself through the pressure of trying to be someone you’re not..

It’s an attempt no one has succeeded at. If it’s an attempt in futility, then it’s a waste of time.

Invariably, refusing to make the attempt saves you a lot of time and lifts a huge portion of the pressure off you.

The time saved by choosing to be yourself wouldn’t still be enough until you learn to manage your time effectively.

Effective time management entails freeing your life of procrastination and fears that create time stealers and time wasters.

The fear of missing out is going to cause you to engage in distractive activities. Distractive activities derail the focus on productive tasks.

Focusing on performing productive tasks takes self discipline. Maintaining consistent self discipline comes from knowing what you really want in life.

And when you know what you really want in life, you’re going to be interested in managing your time effectively.

An effective time management creates an abundant of time mindset.

So, everyday when you wake up in the morning, be grateful for the gift of anotherday, Tony Robbins says,

“When When you are grateful, fear disappears and abundance appears.”

It’s true! In conclusion, a feeling gratitude for the gift of a new day is the disappearing of the fear of scarcity of time.

https://ayietim.com/2021/10/22/how-to-change-the-time-scarcity-mindset/

(1) (Reply)

Motivation For Career Growth / Why I Can't Add URL To My Post. / Register Your Business And Register Your Trademark/brand

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.