Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,414 members, 7,861,166 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 05:19 AM

How The SS Is Benefiting From The SE Sit At Home. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / How The SS Is Benefiting From The SE Sit At Home. (726 Views)

2023: Why Obaseki And Wike's War Is Not In The Best Interest Of The SS / Wike: Jonathan will automatically loose the support of the SS if he joins APC / Open Referendum For Tribes In The SS, Igbos, Or Ijaws[photos,video] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How The SS Is Benefiting From The SE Sit At Home. by udele1: 1:26pm On Oct 22, 2021
The people of the SS are benefiting greatly from this sit at home.

People who come to the SE and want to travel by air on a monday, have to travel to asaba or ph on sunday, spene the night and fly out on monday. Most hotels in Asaba are experiencing influx of people from SE that spend a day or two before they fly out on monday.

Containers and goods destined to SE have to stop in Asaba and spend the night on sunday. The drivers and others have to buy food, accommodation etc in asaba on sunday.

Many igbo's now choose to reside in Asaba, have warehouses in Asaba and come to trade in Onitsha and go back.

The SS have produced president and are lining up to produce again. Very soon, they will overtake SE commercially.

By 2023, Igbo's will be irrelevant politically and economically. By then, No Biafra, No Presidency and a totally destroyed economy.

Thats what you get when university dropouts, touts and criminals promise to get you a country.

Do you blame successful igbo businessmen and celebrities for making lagos their base?

Flavour, phyno, psquare, linda ikeji etc. All base in lagos, they left the east for the low lifes and shallow minded Igbo's, to feed themselves with hatred and kill themselves.

1 Like

Re: How The SS Is Benefiting From The SE Sit At Home. by Mybrotheralso: 1:28pm On Oct 22, 2021
we know, that's why that fake boy loveth360 from delta state is encouraging the chaos in SE but God pass them
Re: How The SS Is Benefiting From The SE Sit At Home. by EasternActivist: 1:32pm On Oct 22, 2021
Op try and remove the log of wood in your eyes before removing from others.

3 Likes

Re: How The SS Is Benefiting From The SE Sit At Home. by Nobody: 1:38pm On Oct 22, 2021
And yeye talk from Udele himself
Re: How The SS Is Benefiting From The SE Sit At Home. by loveth360(f): 2:01pm On Oct 22, 2021
Mybrotheralso:
we know, that's why that fake boy loveth360 from delta state is encouraging the chaos in SE but God pass them
But my Asaba people that are benefiting it are still Igbos.

Abi 1966 coup lead by my brother is no more igbo coup?

4 Likes

Re: How The SS Is Benefiting From The SE Sit At Home. by jaeyking(m): 2:05pm On Oct 22, 2021
You might be making a point.
If this sit at home stuffs continues.
Other regions within would thrive

It depends.
What do I even know.

I pray the country remains safe
Re: How The SS Is Benefiting From The SE Sit At Home. by Qtrpst4: 2:20pm On Oct 22, 2021
And asaba people are not Igbos. You are really udele (vulture)

1 Like

Re: How The SS Is Benefiting From The SE Sit At Home. by DOTian: 2:25pm On Oct 22, 2021
loveth360:

That thing is an Afonja!
Forget the udele name.
If it walks like a duck and quacks like a duck, it's certainly a duck...
He thinks any sensible person reads his nonsense and takes him serious. How many posts now on Biafra?
Obviously a paid goon..
Re: How The SS Is Benefiting From The SE Sit At Home. by udele1: 2:33pm On Oct 22, 2021
loveth360:

The Igbo's that are not doing sit at home? So one set of Igbo's will collapse the business of another set to take advantage?

If they are igbo then Igbo's have produced president. Why are Igbo's asking for presidency.

1 Like

Re: How The SS Is Benefiting From The SE Sit At Home. by BombAttack(f): 2:35pm On Oct 22, 2021
lol grin grin grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

The benue girl that was kidnapped was she sitting at home?

Hypocrites everywhere
Re: How The SS Is Benefiting From The SE Sit At Home. by loveth360(f): 2:37pm On Oct 22, 2021
DOTian:

That thing is an Afonja!
Forget the udele name.
He thinks any sensible person reads his nonsense and takes him serious. How many posts now on Biafra?
Obviously a paid goon..
I know he's afonja.

1 Like

Re: How The SS Is Benefiting From The SE Sit At Home. by BombAttack(f): 2:38pm On Oct 22, 2021
DOTian:

That thing is an Afonja!
Forget the udele name.
Obviously a paid goon..

We know he is a paid agent to destabilize the Igbos

But God pass them

They can NEVER succeed

Even in their millions

1 Like

Re: How The SS Is Benefiting From The SE Sit At Home. by udele1: 2:42pm On Oct 22, 2021
BombAttack:

We know he is a paid agent to destabilize the Igbos

But God pass them

They can NEVER succeed

Even in their millions

Lol. Kanu is the paid agent here. To destroy Igbo's politically and economically.

Re: How The SS Is Benefiting From The SE Sit At Home. by BombAttack(f): 2:46pm On Oct 22, 2021
udele1:

Lol. Kanu is the paid agent here. To destroy Igbo's politically and economically.

and you are the paid agent to kill this people below

(1) (Reply)

What Really Happened Here? (photos) / FACT CHECK: Did The World Bank Commend Kogi State's Accountability Profile Recen / Chinese Loans? Please Watch This Video

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.