Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,776 members, 7,813,566 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 02:07 PM

Guys share your experience with online olosho girls - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys share your experience with online olosho girls (9828 Views)

Guys, Share Your Sex Or Seduction Experience With A Much Older Female / Guys Share Your Experience With Girls Shooting Their Shots / Guys Share Some Of The Worst Things Ladies Have Done To You. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Guys share your experience with online olosho girls by Escabado: 9:20am On Oct 23, 2021
lereinter:

You never see olosho that will collect your money and not do shit

No you go dodge disgrace Las las

I don't do pay before service with any olosho , they first service me finish b4 payment. May b u look hungry thats why they ask u for money first. Any olosho wey ask u money first will never give u what u want
Re: Guys share your experience with online olosho girls by Pumpumking: 9:25am On Oct 23, 2021
Escabado:
When you visit all these olosho sites like inmessage , Badoo and so on. You meet girls and tell you short time 20k and till day break 30k . As a big guy don't run or panic. This is what u will do . Just ask her the type of services she will offer u for such amount.then ask her if she can offer u anal sex .dat u will fvk her anal for 2 hours Lol my brother she go just run on her own . Those girls are tifs .so show dem u are smatter .imagine asking a young man to pay u 15k,20k and 30k for fvk as if the guys peniiis is usles.. or what. Lol .

Wow...till day break? .Great idea sir..I will run that wit BKsoul again & hope fully am locky.. .she all ways cussing like those village bus conductor thou. Thanks bro!! cheesy
Re: Guys share your experience with online olosho girls by lereinter(m): 9:38am On Oct 23, 2021
Escabado:

I don't do pay before service with any olosho , they first service me finish b4 payment. May b u look hungry thats why they ask u for money first. Any olosho wey ask u money first will never give u what u want

Lolzzzzz

So if she no perform well you will not give her the money you agree on Abi

Well maybe you be thug Sha
Re: Guys share your experience with online olosho girls by revived: 9:45am On Oct 23, 2021
siofra:
You people are very wicked. You'll be spoiling market for us angry

What kind of wickedness is this Do you think it is easy?

So you no be virgin Again grin grin grin grin

Omo ase

2 Likes

Re: Guys share your experience with online olosho girls by revived: 9:45am On Oct 23, 2021
Pumpumking:

Wow...till day break? .Great idea sir..I will run that wit BKsoul again & hope fully am locky.. .she all ways cussing like those village bus conductor thou. Thanks bro!! cheesy

Bksoul come here
Re: Guys share your experience with online olosho girls by PUSSYHOE(m): 9:49am On Oct 23, 2021
siofra:

Olosho!!!!!!
Re: Guys share your experience with online olosho girls by BIgsenSE: 10:02am On Oct 23, 2021
siofra:

no be you be dey claim virgin for that thread?

so na olosho you be

3 Likes

Re: Guys share your experience with online olosho girls by siofra(f): 10:09am On Oct 23, 2021
revived:

So you no be virgin Again grin grin grin grin

Omo ase

I still am. A virgin hoelosho.
Re: Guys share your experience with online olosho girls by Nobody: 10:37am On Oct 23, 2021
Nonexisting1:
I don't place online orders anymore, I select them at weddings, bars, parties, in flights and even at funeral ceremonies. That way I see the full package of what I'm about to fucck. The last online order I placed used foam bra to deceive me in all her pictures. How they do it, I don't know. It was when she arrived that I started looking for her big breast and I no see.
Una make me remember dis dayo chino song #opor wen he shout " Yee, have been scammed, olosho gbami have been scammed" grin grin grin
Re: Guys share your experience with online olosho girls by ashawopikin(m): 12:00pm On Oct 23, 2021
Escabado:

They don't offer anal sex . U will regret it because she will be crying and running all over the room .u sef go tire dat day . Use anal sex to scare dem away
bros u never jam
Re: Guys share your experience with online olosho girls by ashawopikin(m): 12:01pm On Oct 23, 2021
siofra:

wetin this virgin dey find for here?
Re: Guys share your experience with online olosho girls by ashawopikin(m): 12:08pm On Oct 23, 2021
Smartb0y:
the account was verified.
i dont interact with un-verified accounts
she wan try her luck
Re: Guys share your experience with online olosho girls by Smartb0y: 12:19pm On Oct 23, 2021
ashawopikin:
she wan try her luck
no doubt
Re: Guys share your experience with online olosho girls by Unlettered: 12:29pm On Oct 23, 2021
siofra:

No be your claim say you be virgin? grin

I think nasty people suggest anal. Eww
Re: Guys share your experience with online olosho girls by luvmijeje(f): 12:44pm On Oct 23, 2021
You meet girls and tell you short time 20k and till day break 30k . As a big guy don't run or panic. This is what u will do

If I hear you say big guy again! Big guy that's complaining about 30k.

Anyway, after you have finish fucking around like a dog, it is your type that will be looking for Virgin to turn to non-virgin.

God go punish all dogs looking for virgins.
Re: Guys share your experience with online olosho girls by KingMack(m): 1:14pm On Oct 23, 2021
I dey come mk I come yarn the wan wey obtain me for Jos. My people mk una sitdown \___&

(1) (2) (Reply)

Do Your Guy Truly Loves You? See This, Its For You / World's Youngest Fathers.(pics) / My girlfriend is pregnant but her head is big PHOTOS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.