Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,527 members, 7,826,979 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 01:59 AM

Don't Call Them Terrorists, Call Them Bandits: NBC To Media Houses- Steven Kefas - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Don't Call Them Terrorists, Call Them Bandits: NBC To Media Houses- Steven Kefas (26516 Views)

Gumi: I Have Nothing With Bandits Anymore Since FG Has Declared Them Terrorists / Court Proscribes Bandit Groups, Declares Them Terrorists / Don't Glamourise Activities Of Insurgents, Bandits - NBC Tells Broadcasters (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Don't Call Them Terrorists, Call Them Bandits: NBC To Media Houses- Steven Kefas by Prosperous111(m): 8:01pm On Oct 22, 2021
Don27tiky:
freedom fighters for those they are killing? Bro I have been to zamfara and Borno state and I tell you those people have cause havoc . Their leaders and the people are tired of killings. The number of northerners killed by this bandits on daily bases is not reported in the news. You will pity this people when you visit their land. Just imagine knowing you will die tomorrow

Nah wah o. But E no still get as E be nah them Dey behind am themselves
Re: Don't Call Them Terrorists, Call Them Bandits: NBC To Media Houses- Steven Kefas by meccuno: 8:08pm On Oct 22, 2021
SmartPolician:
There's nothing wrong with that.
The problem is the president/Attorney General of the Federation.
He has to declare them terrorists for everyone to follow suit.
Until then, they are still bandits.
Terrorism and banditry are two terms with a huge difference.
Are you Yoruba?

1 Like

Re: Don't Call Them Terrorists, Call Them Bandits: NBC To Media Houses- Steven Kefas by jojothaiv(m): 8:15pm On Oct 22, 2021
Igboho and Kanu are the real terrorists.

According to the FG.
Re: Don't Call Them Terrorists, Call Them Bandits: NBC To Media Houses- Steven Kefas by Don27tiky(m): 8:23pm On Oct 22, 2021
Prosperous111:

Nah wah o. But E no still get as E be nah them Dey behind am themselves
bro I tell you if bandits get hold of Buhari or Elrufi son the won’t spare them like they have been releasing some innocent Nigerians. This guys hate the government the same way we hate them. They are doing all this to get at the government. I remember when boko haram were bombing churches the Muslims in the north thought they were for them. But when they started hitting them too they realized this guys mean business. Our government over the years have failed us. I just wish the east will not allow what is happening now to continue. Those guys are gaining confidence by the day. It won’t be funny when they are totally out of hand
Re: Don't Call Them Terrorists, Call Them Bandits: NBC To Media Houses- Steven Kefas by goaldynboy: 8:47pm On Oct 22, 2021
Iamgrey5:
Men you need to shut it

It's on record that while Buhari's and Apc popularity has continued to decline elsewhere even In his native North West. APC and Buhari has continued to gain traction in the southeast as he has added more igbos like Umhani to his dinning table.

Just check 2019 elections results and compare to 2015.

You be real Mumu O!

So because Buhari is luring unscrupulous politicians in the southeast into his party automatically means that he is winning political positions in southeast?

Please tell me one political position APC have won in South East?!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Don't Call Them Terrorists, Call Them Bandits: NBC To Media Houses- Steven Kefas by Zudik: 9:24pm On Oct 22, 2021
I'm happy nobody created God. All what we are passing through in this country shal com to an end soon. If Pharaoh had succeeded then we are hopeless ,but if otherwise , d tears, d innocent blood shed, n all agrimonies caused on d land shall move God one day. If there are youths in this country al this wouldn't av happened. Am ashamed of our youths. Is it really true we are lazy? Must we continue to fold our arms n watch how our generation is destroyed by d bouzeioses even in our joblessness?
Re: Don't Call Them Terrorists, Call Them Bandits: NBC To Media Houses- Steven Kefas by ConqueredWest: 9:57pm On Oct 22, 2021
Don27tiky:
the bandits have killed thousands of northerners especially in zamfara and Borneo states, yesterday many were killed in sokoto and for someone to sit and think that Buhari is the one that send them to kill his and their own people baffles me. You guys should sometimes think well before saying something’s out. Just imagine if our president now is Igbo, you will still hear people saying those killing their brothers in the east were sent by the president. I just don’t get how we reason in this country.

Repeat after me

I Don27tiky am not smart

There are different ethnic groups in the North of which Fulani people being one of them are the ones causing havoc.

Buhari is a Fulani man keeping quiet over the atrocities committed by his fellow Fulani people
Re: Don't Call Them Terrorists, Call Them Bandits: NBC To Media Houses- Steven Kefas by mp3ree: 10:30pm On Oct 22, 2021
DOTian:

Without you the Yorubas, their wouldn't have been a Buhari presidency!
You guys made him!
But will like to hide behind him too eat from his behind and pretend you're against him!
You voted him twice!!
Nigeria as it's today and since1966 is the end product of Yoruba and Fulani political incompetence..

Wrong,it's the political greed of aguiyi ironsi and Zik
Re: Don't Call Them Terrorists, Call Them Bandits: NBC To Media Houses- Steven Kefas by DOTian: 10:31pm On Oct 22, 2021
mp3ree:

Wrong,it's the political greed of aguiyi ironsi and Zik
Even after you chased them away after the war? Unbelievable
Re: Don't Call Them Terrorists, Call Them Bandits: NBC To Media Houses- Steven Kefas by Desteppenwolf: 1:55am On Oct 23, 2021
Facebook account for sale. Contact 08067084667
Re: Don't Call Them Terrorists, Call Them Bandits: NBC To Media Houses- Steven Kefas by Poleski: 5:14am On Oct 23, 2021
The incompetent muslim government of corrupt, tribalistic nepotistic murderous Fulani terrorist dictator and dead-man-walking, Buhari, is doing everything to protect his fellow Fulani terrorists!
Re: Don't Call Them Terrorists, Call Them Bandits: NBC To Media Houses- Steven Kefas by PerfectlyPerfect(m): 6:26am On Oct 23, 2021
Iamgrey5:
Men you need to shut it

It's on record that while Buhari's and Apc popularity has continued to decline elsewhere even In his native North West. APC and Buhari has continued to gain traction in the southeast as he has added more igbos like Umhani to his dinning table.

Just check 2019 elections results and compare to 2015.
Unlike the North and most parts of the west, APC can NEVER gain traction in the East. Buhari can add all the governors to his fold, but one thing about the Igbos is that they think for themselves, they don't allow anyone to make decisions for themselves; tell them who to vote for. When they say Igbos don't have king, this is what it means
Re: Don't Call Them Terrorists, Call Them Bandits: NBC To Media Houses- Steven Kefas by nameo: 7:00am On Oct 23, 2021
DOTian:
When Buhari was busy foisting his tribesmen in every position in the land, some of you were busy challenging those who had the guts to challenge Buhari. Those ethnic henchmen he appointted to strategic positions are now doing the job they were recruited to do. How many people have been arrested for the invasion of the military academy? How many people have been arrested for the train incident? How many people have been arrested for the Agatu massacres? That's why it's important to fight against tribalism and sectionalism in any multiethnic state once they rear their ugly heads.. These events are no coincidence! It's an evil script that's being played out and it will end in blood if the country doesn't rise up and say enough is enough..

Thanks

1 Like

Re: Don't Call Them Terrorists, Call Them Bandits: NBC To Media Houses- Steven Kefas by odysey: 8:11am On Oct 23, 2021
heboyopo:
Why do they want to gag the media. It is evident this administration is hiding something. I can't wait for 2023 to come
what can we do now to bring about Justice
Re: Don't Call Them Terrorists, Call Them Bandits: NBC To Media Houses- Steven Kefas by nobilie: 8:32am On Oct 23, 2021
While DSS is encouraging the media to call UGM (unknown gun men) IPOB.
Re: Don't Call Them Terrorists, Call Them Bandits: NBC To Media Houses- Steven Kefas by Tzar(m): 12:10pm On Oct 25, 2021
We all know the so called bandits are primarily populated by fulanis. Is it not ironic that this FG that has been alleged to be heavily sympathetic to rogue fulanis have refused to call them the terrorist that they are?
This FG is doing a very poor job at changing the already soiled image it has when it comes the complacency regarding the evils of bad fulani elements.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Emilokan Has Spiritual Meaning, Don’t Joke With Tinubu – Primate Ayodele / Ganduje Mocks Kwankwaso Over FCT Ministerial Snub / "Why Buhari’s Government Is The Most Corrupt" - Ozekhome

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.