Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,732 members, 7,809,804 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:15 PM

FG Blames Nnamdi Kanu For Murder Of Akunyili’s Husband, Gulak, 184 Others - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / FG Blames Nnamdi Kanu For Murder Of Akunyili’s Husband, Gulak, 184 Others (32591 Views)

Dr Chike Akunyili: Graphic Photo Of Murdered Dora Akunyili's Husband / Chike Akunyili Is Dead! Dora Akunyili's Husband Killed By Unknown Gunmen / Governor Ikpeazu Blames Nnamdi Kanu For Underdevelopment In Abia State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FG Blames Nnamdi Kanu For Murder Of Akunyili’s Husband, Gulak, 184 Others by Myhusband(m): 5:49pm On Oct 22, 2021
Buckeyemedia1:
You must be a kid? nothing will happen, Federal Government will teach him a serious lesson.

I'm not against prosecution, I'm against sided prosecution, so tell me who's a kid here

as dumb as you're, Buhari claimed to have integrity yet Dubai gave him hint on the sponsored of Boko haram, he didn't mentioned them and Dubai have to name them when they know he's a dishonest useless president

now another report stated that they should not report Bandits who've killed thousands of people as terrorist, Gumi keep threatening vulnerable Nigerians to rather corporate with terrorist or lose their lives or be kidnapped yet no one is paying for his reckless public talk?

how do we end up in the hand of you brainless aboki

1 Like

Re: FG Blames Nnamdi Kanu For Murder Of Akunyili’s Husband, Gulak, 184 Others by cocoduck: 5:50pm On Oct 22, 2021
FlipModeSquade:
Whatever is happening in the SE is the handiwork of Kanu and his dimwitted IPOB MISCREANTS!!

His hate speech and mindless utterances has brought Igboland to where it is TODAY!!

He even caused $1 to be 6oo naira. werey

1 Like

Re: FG Blames Nnamdi Kanu For Murder Of Akunyili’s Husband, Gulak, 184 Others by Lexusgs430: 5:50pm On Oct 22, 2021
Would kanu also be blamed for the naira drop.......... smiley

1 Like

Re: FG Blames Nnamdi Kanu For Murder Of Akunyili’s Husband, Gulak, 184 Others by Drogunov: 5:50pm On Oct 22, 2021
Ibkhaleel01:
Northern lawyers should ask for the execution of Kanu and Igboho for massacring their people. They are terrorist killers not freedom fighters.
There is absolutely no difference between these two killers and Shekau of Boko Haram. Shekau wanted to break up Nigeria and establish his own brand of Islamic Caliphate, Nnamdi Kanu wants to break up Nigeria and establish his own brand of bkack Jewish state and Igboho wants to break up Nigeria and establish his own brand of Juju tribal state. In the process they are all killing Northern Nigerians who they consider enemy soft targets. So where is the difference?[color=#006600][/color]

As the government hunts down and kills Boko Haram and their supporters, it must hunt down and kill all supporters of IPOB and Oduua terrorists.

Any leader of of terrorists group should be killed. No one should be spared because some terrorist newspapers are supporting him by calling him freedom fighter. It is their acts, not the name given to them by their supporters, that matter.

Government should order shoot at sight on any member or supporter of Kanu and Igboho as it ordered on supporters of Shekau. Killers deserved to die no matter name they are called or what cause they are fighting for. Kar a raina mana hankali mana.
There goes the king of insanity again.

1 Like

Re: FG Blames Nnamdi Kanu For Murder Of Akunyili’s Husband, Gulak, 184 Others by donhackaz: 5:50pm On Oct 22, 2021
Nigerian government na cruise I swear, all these allegations against MNK?,
Dem don show the world their level of stupiditygrin

1 Like

Re: FG Blames Nnamdi Kanu For Murder Of Akunyili’s Husband, Gulak, 184 Others by Rolly22(m): 5:51pm On Oct 22, 2021
Emmypure:
I am igbo but nnamdi cow nu should be hold responsible for his dead.

Since he is the leader of ipob he should be held responsible for his death.

Uptil now I am still shock on the jazz that he used against my brothers, for them not to see him as a fraud and Yahoo boy.

Efulefu why Didn’t they put all these in the charge sheets?? Your Fulani master’s are Just useless
Re: FG Blames Nnamdi Kanu For Murder Of Akunyili’s Husband, Gulak, 184 Others by Prayfortheworld: 5:51pm On Oct 22, 2021
Emmypure:

Uptil now I am still shock on the jazz that he used against my brothers, for them not to see him as a fraud and Yahoo boy.
You're Igbo and who cares? How can a stupid person like you be an Igbo man
I spit on your bald head
Tueh!!!

2 Likes

Re: FG Blames Nnamdi Kanu For Murder Of Akunyili’s Husband, Gulak, 184 Others by Buckeyemedia1: 5:51pm On Oct 22, 2021
Rolly22:

Mumu let them bring Evidence No be only FG
Mazi done enter floor 117, heavy wahala, they will mess him up.
Re: FG Blames Nnamdi Kanu For Murder Of Akunyili’s Husband, Gulak, 184 Others by Azazi(m): 5:52pm On Oct 22, 2021
Emmypure:

Go to school you refuse, oya check your English na.
Re: FG Blames Nnamdi Kanu For Murder Of Akunyili’s Husband, Gulak, 184 Others by Kajaard: 5:52pm On Oct 22, 2021
Buckeyemedia1:
He is facing murder charges now? They have been shouting that it is the same DSS holding Kanu that did the killing? now they gave their opportunity in Court to prove it.

Right now he is facing treason, terrorism and murder charges. A tripartite fusion of crimes against the government. It will be very difficult for him to come out victorious at this point.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: FG Blames Nnamdi Kanu For Murder Of Akunyili’s Husband, Gulak, 184 Others by Lovenorth: 5:52pm On Oct 22, 2021
KANU is a terrorist

1 Like 1 Share

Re: FG Blames Nnamdi Kanu For Murder Of Akunyili’s Husband, Gulak, 184 Others by Buckeyemedia1: 5:52pm On Oct 22, 2021
Rolly22:

Efulefu why Didn’t they put all these in the charge sheets?? Your Fulani master’s are Just useless
They will destroy his life.
Re: FG Blames Nnamdi Kanu For Murder Of Akunyili’s Husband, Gulak, 184 Others by Rolly22(m): 5:52pm On Oct 22, 2021
Austema:

Are you okay?

You’re asking a Zombie if he is okay??

1 Like

Re: FG Blames Nnamdi Kanu For Murder Of Akunyili’s Husband, Gulak, 184 Others by FlipModeSquade(m): 5:52pm On Oct 22, 2021
cocoduck:
He even caused $1 to be 6oo naira. werey
Yes..

It's a joke to you..

You can laugh at the senseless murder and mayhem being wrecked by IPOB CRIMINALS on innocent Igbos..

Until you are the next victim..

Hope you are enjoying what is going on? angry
Re: FG Blames Nnamdi Kanu For Murder Of Akunyili’s Husband, Gulak, 184 Others by donhackaz: 5:53pm On Oct 22, 2021
Ibkhaleel01:
[b]Northern lawyers should ask for the execution of Kanu and Igboho for massacring their people. They are terrorist killers not freedom fighters.
There is absolutely no difference between these two killers and Shekau of Boko Haram. Shekau wanted to break up Nigeria and establish his own brand of Islamic Caliphate, Nnamdi Kanu wants to break up Nigeria and establish his own brand of bkack Jewish state and Igboho wants to break up Nigeria and establish his own brand of Juju tribal state. In the process they are all killing Northern Nigerians who they consider enemy soft targets. So where is the difference?

As the government hunts down and kills Boko Haram and their supporters, it must hunt down and kill all supporters of IPOB and Oduua terrorists.

Any leader of of terrorists group should be killed. No one should be spared because some terrorist newspapers are supporting him by calling him freedom fighter. It is their acts, not the name given to them by their supporters, that matter.

Government should order shoot at sight on any member or supporter of Kanu and Igboho as it ordered on supporters of Shekau. Killers deserved to die no matter name they are called or what cause they are fighting for. Kar a raina mana hankali mana.[/b]
The Manner of sheer Animalism you just displayed shows u re nothing but a cunt...

1 Like

Re: FG Blames Nnamdi Kanu For Murder Of Akunyili’s Husband, Gulak, 184 Others by kraftysprouts: 5:53pm On Oct 22, 2021
National Intelligence Agency and the Defence Intelligence Agency.

Are the above 2 not duplicate?
Re: FG Blames Nnamdi Kanu For Murder Of Akunyili’s Husband, Gulak, 184 Others by Rolly22(m): 5:53pm On Oct 22, 2021
Bastard1stborn:
The whole south needs to watch out. With these news coming out lately towards southerner... Its obviously a chess game. But igbos would not calm down and apply wisdom like other southerners.

Their gra gra led them to where they are today. Please IGBOS for crying out loud, take chill pill, sit back and relax. Think deep and examine what the northerners are up to. This is not the time to attack other tribes or speak like a professional lost idiot with goat brain. Can't see beyond these news coming out lately?

I swear, if I be chief od army staff... I fit blow the whole Eastern region. You make it seems like easterners are completely useless. Na to go another man's land, Set up a market and make it busy like never before. Is that an achievement? Except the few of your people who are educated. Your agberos are not inventory, the semi illiterates among you are not informed, enlighten and industrilizing because its only BIAFRA AND MONEY FULL their head. They don't know what sacrifice is, they are not logical. Lastly, their common features is inferiority complex.

Shame

A Bastard has Spoken

1 Like

Re: FG Blames Nnamdi Kanu For Murder Of Akunyili’s Husband, Gulak, 184 Others by Buckeyemedia1: 5:53pm On Oct 22, 2021
Kajaard:

Right now he is facing treason, terrorism and murder charges. A tripartite fusion of crimes against the government. It will be very difficult for him to come out victorious at this point.
Impossible to escape, Those Abokis in Abuja checkmated him. Game over.

1 Like

Re: FG Blames Nnamdi Kanu For Murder Of Akunyili’s Husband, Gulak, 184 Others by OmoEpe(m): 5:53pm On Oct 22, 2021
Buckeyemedia1:
This is not about Biafra anymore, the narrative has shifted, he will become tired, his lawyers will soon appeal to the international community.

Including FIFA,NFA,ABU,LASU and even ICAN AND NIM.

The guy is the greatest tool knowing how many Rwandans were convicted for inciting violence leading to genocide, the mumu still follow Puna go Kenya

He the gods want to kill they first make mad. The blood of the people his minions have killed made him to make such fundamental error

He isn' likely getting out of this easily. The hate speeches are recorded on radio Biafra, the things the Baboon said are worse than somethings that other people were convicted for at the ICC

I saw the empty headed IPOB miscreants jubilating for the presence of the British High commissioner yesterday and I laughed at their idiocy, she will definitely hold watching brief because he holds their passport, the best the British Govt will do is beg Nigeria to commute his death sentence to life imprisonment

And Mark this the FG will ensure he is convicted before the end of this regime
All the IPOB gragra will soon come down and the nuisance will soon become a by word in Biafranistan

1 Like 1 Share

Re: FG Blames Nnamdi Kanu For Murder Of Akunyili’s Husband, Gulak, 184 Others by goslowgoslow(m): 5:54pm On Oct 22, 2021
I hate Buhari... useless man!

1 Like

Re: FG Blames Nnamdi Kanu For Murder Of Akunyili’s Husband, Gulak, 184 Others by OgunkeelAllMod: 5:54pm On Oct 22, 2021
Useless Agencies and ministries doing their chief terrorist bidding undecided They'll say anything to frame kanu including
Buhary perennial hearing problem and his terrible articulation with the disgusting nasality in his fulfoOl nonsense language when reading prepared speech undecidedOgun waste them along with snitching yo-robbanza Moosleem, green hydraulic
guzzling collaborators undecided sad

2 Likes

Re: FG Blames Nnamdi Kanu For Murder Of Akunyili’s Husband, Gulak, 184 Others by Bastard1stborn: 5:55pm On Oct 22, 2021
Rolly22:

A Bastard has Spoken

Verysmart101:

Ur a bastard.how did Nnamdi Kanu send Yoruba agbeors to invade the Oba's eeeehhhh.U will never know peace in ur useless life amen

Foolishness is in your blood. Are you learned at all? Nigeria is a country, no matter how stupid FG sounds, you still need to sit back and think towards what FG is up to because as it is right now, the whole south is loosing it.

But your stupid arrogance, stinking brain washed self wouldn't take chill pill to reason.

You are a typical prove of how igbos seems to be DUNCE except on financial matters.

It's obvious na inferiority complex of the South easterners that cause all these rubbish from the start. Even the growing kids would still grow old to see all these foolishness and arrogance online. Which sane tribe of the country would ever wants to walk with you towards any national goal.

I'm sorry to say, you are a complete WASTE among living things.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: FG Blames Nnamdi Kanu For Murder Of Akunyili’s Husband, Gulak, 184 Others by OmoEpe(m): 5:55pm On Oct 22, 2021
redcliff:
who is to ve blamed for the killings of christians in the north?

Ask Google
Re: FG Blames Nnamdi Kanu For Murder Of Akunyili’s Husband, Gulak, 184 Others by PROUDIGBO(m): 5:56pm On Oct 22, 2021
Gentlerespect76:
So in a bid to really push MNK into a very deep pit, the FG perfected this act of gruesome anarchy, destruction, war and terrorism on South Eastern Nigeria? Good gracious!

But they have failed; Nigerians are wiser today.

That had always been their end-game with all the assassinations they were carrying out in the south-east.....murder prominent Igbos with a view to blaming IPOB/ESN! It’s to serve as ‘proof’ in their court case with Mazi Kanu, as well as justification for the ‘terrorist’ tag they pinned on IPOB!

1 Like

Re: FG Blames Nnamdi Kanu For Murder Of Akunyili’s Husband, Gulak, 184 Others by Buckeyemedia1: 5:57pm On Oct 22, 2021
OmoEpe:

Including FIFA,NFA,ABU,LASU and even ICAN AND NIM.

The guy is the greatest tool knowing how many Rwandans were convicted for inciting violence leading to genocide, the mumu still follow Puna go Kenya

He the gods want to kill they first make mad. The blood of the people his minions have killed made him to make such fundamental error

He isn' likely getting out of this easily. The hate speeches are recorded on radio Biafra, the things the Baboon said are worse than somethings that other people were convicted for at the ICC

I saw the empty headed IPOB miscreants jubilating for the presence of the British High commissioner yesterday and I laughed at their idiocy, she will definitely hold watching brief because he holds their passport, the best the British Govt will do is beg Nigeria to commute his death sentence to life imprisonment

And Mark this the FG will ensure he is convicted before the end of this regime
All the IPOB gragra will soon come down and the nuisance will soon become a by word in Biafranistan
You are correct, We will forgive those children but Mazi is gone for a very long time, Murder? Big Wahala.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: FG Blames Nnamdi Kanu For Murder Of Akunyili’s Husband, Gulak, 184 Others by dreu2fine(m): 5:57pm On Oct 22, 2021
EcoBrick:

https://punchng.com/fg-blames-nnamdi-kanu-for-murder-of-akunyilis-husband-gulak-184-others/
i smell jail loading
e should be wise to no that e must face all this before playing the music
Re: FG Blames Nnamdi Kanu For Murder Of Akunyili’s Husband, Gulak, 184 Others by Kaiser20: 5:57pm On Oct 22, 2021
This federal government naa mafia, see the way they are bringing out charges small small against Kanu.
By the time the Judges finish Nnamdi Kanu's case it will last till ★2047★ by then NK will be 80 years.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: FG Blames Nnamdi Kanu For Murder Of Akunyili’s Husband, Gulak, 184 Others by Diligence: 5:57pm On Oct 22, 2021
So succinct.... When you point a finger accusing some1, the other fingers are for who? FG, DSS, Fulani Herdsmen/Terrorists/Bandits...
Re: FG Blames Nnamdi Kanu For Murder Of Akunyili’s Husband, Gulak, 184 Others by bizzibodi(m): 5:58pm On Oct 22, 2021
Hmmmm!I blamed NK that allowed himself to be caught like Umoru dikko.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: FG Blames Nnamdi Kanu For Murder Of Akunyili’s Husband, Gulak, 184 Others by Buckeyemedia1: 5:58pm On Oct 22, 2021
PROUDIGBO:

That had always been their end-game with all the assassinations they were carrying out in the south-east.....murder prominent Igbos with a view to blaming IPOB/ESN! It’s to serve as ‘proof’ in their court case with Mazi Kanu, as well as justification for the ‘terrorist’ tag they pinned on IPOB!
Kanu must deny Ipob & ESN or he should have just plead guilty yesterday, why waste the Court’s time?
Re: FG Blames Nnamdi Kanu For Murder Of Akunyili’s Husband, Gulak, 184 Others by Debra911(f): 5:58pm On Oct 22, 2021
Wtf! Can't believe this govt? They're just trying to make Mnk forcefully guilty. Buhari is the worse president in the history of Nigerian leader's
Re: FG Blames Nnamdi Kanu For Murder Of Akunyili’s Husband, Gulak, 184 Others by prigoz(m): 5:58pm On Oct 22, 2021
Praktikals:
Walahi, Nnamdi Kanu cannot finish the beans FG is making for him
Will you keep quiet, so because your empty brain FG is posting what you like to read and media trial, you think all of us can't reason at all. Let me tell, MNK, IPOB and ESN are wiser than all the team of empty brain assembles by empty brain Buhari. Remember that he is an Ido..t.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

Zulum: Bring Chadian Soldiers To Join Boko Haram Battle - Borno Governor Says / I Rejected Bode George As A Godfather & He Endorsed Rhodes-Vivour - Jandor / Legendary Harold Smith Speaks About Nigeria ‘hidden Agenda’.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.