Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,950 members, 7,817,789 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:44 PM

FG Blames Nnamdi Kanu For Murder Of Akunyili’s Husband, Gulak, 184 Others - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / FG Blames Nnamdi Kanu For Murder Of Akunyili’s Husband, Gulak, 184 Others (32654 Views)

Dr Chike Akunyili: Graphic Photo Of Murdered Dora Akunyili's Husband / Chike Akunyili Is Dead! Dora Akunyili's Husband Killed By Unknown Gunmen / Governor Ikpeazu Blames Nnamdi Kanu For Underdevelopment In Abia State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FG Blames Nnamdi Kanu For Murder Of Akunyili’s Husband, Gulak, 184 Others by lesbiconverter: 5:59pm On Oct 22, 2021
AxeofGod:
Let them produce evidence.

Wait o but does this government really know that all these laughable shenanigans of theirs is being watched from across the world?

What is wrong with this FG?
It's no more Federal Government it's Fulani Government . Which is why it's brainless
Re: FG Blames Nnamdi Kanu For Murder Of Akunyili’s Husband, Gulak, 184 Others by rollandben(m): 5:59pm On Oct 22, 2021
Is Nigeria government not tired of everyday lies...
Same thing they fabricated lie against Igboho, that his company account was link with the leaders of Bokoharam. Nigeria can never grow this way rara
Re: FG Blames Nnamdi Kanu For Murder Of Akunyili’s Husband, Gulak, 184 Others by Orch1981: 5:59pm On Oct 22, 2021
Now I know the real truth the federal government deliberately kill this people just to nail it on ipob and kanu
Re: FG Blames Nnamdi Kanu For Murder Of Akunyili’s Husband, Gulak, 184 Others by naijapips04: 5:59pm On Oct 22, 2021
Gentlerespect76:
So in a bid to really push MNK into a very deep pit, the FG perfected this act of gruesome anarchy, destruction, war and terrorism on South Eastern Nigeria? Good gracious!

But they have failed; Nigerians are wiser today.

Same way they perfected same in a bid to push shekau into a deep shit. Since you are senseless.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: FG Blames Nnamdi Kanu For Murder Of Akunyili’s Husband, Gulak, 184 Others by OmoEpe(m): 6:00pm On Oct 22, 2021
InvertedHammer:
/
It is not only childish but this is becoming pathetic. I have always said that I will be very happy to face any of the Nigerian SANs in a court of competent jurisdiction outside of Nigeria because I know that they are empty upstairs.

Take a look at what FG lawyers are doing. They think law is bar gossip.

/

I guess your informed mind thinks that recorded and live broadcast by this selfsame Ape is bar gossip?

Your emotional outbursts have no place in law. A radio broadcast is enough evidence for incitement. It seems you haven't heard of the trial of Rwandans even at the Hague and how many were sentenced based on radio broadcasts

E go soon clear for una eye

All emotions Zero sense

1 Like 1 Share

Re: FG Blames Nnamdi Kanu For Murder Of Akunyili’s Husband, Gulak, 184 Others by Rolly22(m): 6:00pm On Oct 22, 2021
Qtrpst4:
Oga you are not Igbo anything, own your foolishness with your full chest abeg

You Dey mind the Mumu??
Re: FG Blames Nnamdi Kanu For Murder Of Akunyili’s Husband, Gulak, 184 Others by stanluiz(m): 6:00pm On Oct 22, 2021
Oboy See charges!!

Nnamdi kanu will never escape this. FG go treat his f**k.

Murder, treason and Terrorism charges.

Even presidential pardon. Kanu no go see.

Bye bye Kanu. You are are goner. Death sentence or Jail sentence.

1 Like

Re: FG Blames Nnamdi Kanu For Murder Of Akunyili’s Husband, Gulak, 184 Others by Buckeyemedia1: 6:01pm On Oct 22, 2021
Orch1981:
Now I know the real truth the federal government deliberately kill this people just to nail it on ipob and kanu
That means it is double jeopardy for him, guilty as charged, the burden of proof is on ipob to prove to the Federal Government that it was the Federal Government that carried out the killings. How realistic does that sound to you?

1 Like

Re: FG Blames Nnamdi Kanu For Murder Of Akunyili’s Husband, Gulak, 184 Others by themanderon: 6:01pm On Oct 22, 2021
Very convenient and typical. Why not just say he is responsible for all the killings going on everywhere in the country since Buhari came to power. These people have turned governance into a huge joke. How do you expect a committee that is composed mainly of Fulanis, a group that feels most threatened by Kanu to give him a fair hearing? These guys just moronically think we are still in the 80"s where everything they say is taken as the truth. The people are always wiser than what their antiquated brains can think of. They should come up with more lies. He might even be responsible for the poverty ravaging the land according to the clueless ones.
Re: FG Blames Nnamdi Kanu For Murder Of Akunyili’s Husband, Gulak, 184 Others by Holaomoakin(m): 6:01pm On Oct 22, 2021
Re: FG Blames Nnamdi Kanu For Murder Of Akunyili’s Husband, Gulak, 184 Others by SocialJustice: 6:02pm On Oct 22, 2021
AxeofGod:

Wait o but does this government really know that all these laughable shenanigans of theirs is being watched from across the world?

Which shenanigans, did Kanu not instigate the maiming and killing of innocent Nigerians? Is he not the one that started sit at home where igbos have been instigated to kill themselves?

Omo, the cases of multiple man slaughter here is no joke, I wait to see how Kanu's legal team will get him out of this.

1 Like

Re: FG Blames Nnamdi Kanu For Murder Of Akunyili’s Husband, Gulak, 184 Others by Orch1981: 6:02pm On Oct 22, 2021
Bastard1stborn:
The whole south needs to watch out. With these news coming out lately towards southerner... Its obviously a chess game. But igbos would not calm down and apply wisdom like other southerners.

Their gra gra led them to where they are today. Please IGBOS for crying out loud, take chill pill, sit back and relax. Think deep and examine what the northerners are up to. This is not the time to attack other tribes or speak like a professional lost idiot with goat brain. Can't see beyond these news coming out lately?

I swear, if I be chief od army staff... I fit blow the whole Eastern region. You make it seems like easterners are completely useless. Na to go another man's land, Set up a market and make it busy like never before. Is that an achievement? Except the few of your people who are educated. Your agberos are not inventory, the semi illiterates among you are not informed, enlighten and industrilizing because its only BIAFRA AND MONEY FULL their head. They don't know what sacrifice is, they are not logical. Lastly, their common features is inferiority complex.

Shame
Where this fool come out from?
Re: FG Blames Nnamdi Kanu For Murder Of Akunyili’s Husband, Gulak, 184 Others by Xbs1: 6:03pm On Oct 22, 2021
How
Re: FG Blames Nnamdi Kanu For Murder Of Akunyili’s Husband, Gulak, 184 Others by amstamon: 6:03pm On Oct 22, 2021
Emmypure:
I am igbo but nnamdi cow nu should be hold responsible for his dead.

Since he is the leader of ipob he should be held responsible for his death.

Uptil now I am still shock on the jazz that he used against my brothers, for them not to see him as a fraud and Yahoo boy.

And who'll be responsible for the death of the farmers been killed by herders since buhari is their grand patron?
Learn how to criticize constructively instead of been sentiment. I sure say u no go school for nothing so use ur head bro
Re: FG Blames Nnamdi Kanu For Murder Of Akunyili’s Husband, Gulak, 184 Others by stanluiz(m): 6:03pm On Oct 22, 2021
Coldie:
The number is more than that
He is in a hot soup.

FG has already formed a Committee. FG is mean.

Kanu is done and dusted. He know he can't deny those charges.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: FG Blames Nnamdi Kanu For Murder Of Akunyili’s Husband, Gulak, 184 Others by dapolaw(m): 6:04pm On Oct 22, 2021
This government is the dumbest, you will have to prove all these in the court of law.... Osinbajo should be ashamed to be a part of this government.

Before you know it, the government might even accused Kanu of leaking Tiwa sextape.
Re: FG Blames Nnamdi Kanu For Murder Of Akunyili’s Husband, Gulak, 184 Others by berrystunn(m): 6:04pm On Oct 22, 2021
AxeofGod:

Evidence hahahahahaha.
Too many , only the endSARS broadcast when he was giving directive upto ikeja...

Broadcast when he said ( we will kill them they will kill us then Biafra will come)

Too many online evidence on his page.

Order no police check point.
Order no Nigeria flags across SE.
Order sit at home.

You will see government magic soon , you will understand the reason they call them unknown gun men..
Re: FG Blames Nnamdi Kanu For Murder Of Akunyili’s Husband, Gulak, 184 Others by UncommonLogic: 6:04pm On Oct 22, 2021
NL online IPIG terrorist monkeys will be wailing and crying like dumb lunatics over this post.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: FG Blames Nnamdi Kanu For Murder Of Akunyili’s Husband, Gulak, 184 Others by Buckeyemedia1: 6:05pm On Oct 22, 2021
stanluiz:
He is in a hot soup.

FG has already formed a Committee. FG is mean.

Kanu is done and dusted. He know he can't deny those charges.
How can he deny the charges, is he not a member of Ipob?
Re: FG Blames Nnamdi Kanu For Murder Of Akunyili’s Husband, Gulak, 184 Others by Emmypure: 6:05pm On Oct 22, 2021
Azazi:

Go to school you refuse, oya check your English na.

I brought the English Down to your level so that you and others will understand

Efule efu. Ewu zambia
Re: FG Blames Nnamdi Kanu For Murder Of Akunyili’s Husband, Gulak, 184 Others by berrystunn(m): 6:06pm On Oct 22, 2021
dapolaw:
This government is the dumbest, you will have to prove all these in the court of law.... Osinbajo should be ashamed to be a part of this government.

Before you know it, the government might even accused Kanu of leaking Tiwa sextape.

Go and listen to nnamdi kanu endSARS broadcast... When he was giving directive upto ikeja.

Catch them and behead them..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: FG Blames Nnamdi Kanu For Murder Of Akunyili’s Husband, Gulak, 184 Others by Buckeyemedia1: 6:08pm On Oct 22, 2021
berrystunn:

Go and listen to nnamdi kanu endSARS broadcast... When he was giving directive upto ikeja.

Catch them and behead them..
Wow.
Re: FG Blames Nnamdi Kanu For Murder Of Akunyili’s Husband, Gulak, 184 Others by PROUDIGBO(m): 6:08pm On Oct 22, 2021
Prayfortheworld:

You're Igbo and who cares? How can a stupid person like you be an Igbo man
I spit on your bald head
Tueh!!!

The insecure fool ain’t Igbo! No Igbo will see the high-profile murders in the south-east and blame anyone but the murderous Buhari agents (all of core north extraction)! They’ve got form....they killed Dele Giwa; killed Ken Saro-Wiwa (‘legally’); killed M K O Abiola; and killed his wife Kudirat as well! Notice a common denominator in all of these victims? Yeah....they all tried to change or threatened the status-quo that has favoured the Fulani hegemony since the late 60s to date!
Re: FG Blames Nnamdi Kanu For Murder Of Akunyili’s Husband, Gulak, 184 Others by BluntCrazeMan: 6:09pm On Oct 22, 2021
FG and Their Media Disgrace as usual..
The matter is already in the court.
Let them take all these nonsense stories to the court.
Exposing the whole nonsense here is totally useless.
Re: FG Blames Nnamdi Kanu For Murder Of Akunyili’s Husband, Gulak, 184 Others by cocoduck: 6:09pm On Oct 22, 2021
FlipModeSquade:
Yes..

It's a joke to you..

You can laugh at the senseless murder and mayhem being wrecked by IPOB CRIMINALS on innocent Igbos..

Until you are the next victim..

Hope you are enjoying what is going on? angry
Abegi STFU. Buhari boys go and mrder people, just to paint IPOB black. You think we do not know? We saw it way back since Abacha days. Abacha goons go and create chaos just to provide motive against NADECO. incidentaly, Bulyhari was part and parcel of the abacha regime. Fvck off
Re: FG Blames Nnamdi Kanu For Murder Of Akunyili’s Husband, Gulak, 184 Others by Yankee101: 6:09pm On Oct 22, 2021
Even Kanu knows he's messed up. He's no longer fire and brimstone.

1 Like

Re: FG Blames Nnamdi Kanu For Murder Of Akunyili’s Husband, Gulak, 184 Others by Buckeyemedia1: 6:10pm On Oct 22, 2021
PROUDIGBO:

The insecure fool ain’t Igbo! No Igbo will see the high-profile murders in the south-east and blame anyone but the murderous Buhari agents (all of core north extraction)! They’ve got form....they killed Dele Giwa; killed Ken Saro-Wiwa (‘legally’); killed M K O Abiola; and killed his wife Kudirat as well! Notice a common denominator in all of these victims? Yeah....they all tried to change or threatened the status-quo that has favoured the Fulani hegemony since the late 60s to date!
Why did you not mention that it was Arthur Nzeribe & Association For Better Nigeria A.B.N. that got the High Court injunction President Babaginda used in annulling June 12th election 1993?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: FG Blames Nnamdi Kanu For Murder Of Akunyili’s Husband, Gulak, 184 Others by SocialJustice: 6:10pm On Oct 22, 2021
Bastard1stborn:
The whole south needs to watch out. With these news coming out lately towards southerner... Its obviously a chess game. But igbos would not calm down and apply wisdom like other southerners.

Their gra gra led them to where they are today. Please IGBOS for crying out loud, take chill pill, sit back and relax. Think deep and examine what the northerners are up to. This is not the time to attack other tribes or speak like a professional lost idiot with goat brain. Can't see beyond these news coming out lately?

I swear, if I be chief od army staff... I fit blow the whole Eastern region. You make it seems like easterners are completely useless. Na to go another man's land, Set up a market and make it busy like never before. Is that an achievement? Except the few of your people who are educated. Your agberos are not inventory, the semi illiterates among you are not informed, enlighten and industrilizing because its only BIAFRA AND MONEY FULL their head. They don't know what sacrifice is, they are not logical. Lastly, their common features is inferiority complex.

Shame
They won't allow the educated diplomats among them to lead negotiations, instead they are always reacting stupidly and have played into the hands of the FG. I see Kanu at least getting over 50 years prison sentence or the death penalty at worst then he'll be left to rot in jail for the rest if his life.

Recently, I saw Hope Uzodinma speaking about the use of non violence, he made it clear, Ojukwu used violence and failed woefully with untold destruction to the igbo people but still that is the path the igbos are still insisting on using.

There are smart igbo diplomats and tough negotiators out there that can put the FG on their toes and probably force decentralised government into effect but no, everyone is following the megalomaniac hustler who thinks he's jew, an Emperor and some sort of Jesus. What fools.
Re: FG Blames Nnamdi Kanu For Murder Of Akunyili’s Husband, Gulak, 184 Others by drealcivilceno(m): 6:11pm On Oct 22, 2021
Praktikals:
Walahi, Nnamdi Kanu cannot finish the beans FG is making for him

Won't it pass....
Re: FG Blames Nnamdi Kanu For Murder Of Akunyili’s Husband, Gulak, 184 Others by Shikini: 6:12pm On Oct 22, 2021
Gentlerespect76:
So in a bid to really push MNK into a very deep pit, the FG perfected this act of gruesome anarchy, destruction, war and terrorism on South Eastern Nigeria? Good gracious!

But they have failed; Nigerians are wiser today.

Your damn right

2 Likes

Re: FG Blames Nnamdi Kanu For Murder Of Akunyili’s Husband, Gulak, 184 Others by rickyrex(m): 6:13pm On Oct 22, 2021
Emmypure:
I am igbo but nnamdi cow nu should be hold responsible for his dead.

Since he is the leader of ipob he should be held responsible for his death.

Uptil now I am still shock on the jazz that he used against my brothers, for them not to see him as a fraud and Yahoo boy.
who borrow you phone sef.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

What Exactly Did The Electoral-Act-2022 Say About The Election Results.?? / Telegraph UK Praises Sahara Reporter's Journalist For Thrashing Mugabe / Abiola On If He Would Take IMF Loan When He Becomes President (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.