Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,793 members, 7,810,065 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:52 PM

OMG! Proud Mum-to-be Shows Off Her Pregnancy Stretch Marks - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / OMG! Proud Mum-to-be Shows Off Her Pregnancy Stretch Marks (29254 Views)

"Ese Should Abort Her Pregnancy" - Nigerians / This Lagos Bride Wanted Her Late Mum To Be Part Of Her Wedding, So She Did This! / She Lied About Her Sick Mum To Be With Another Man All Through The Weekend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

OMG! Proud Mum-to-be Shows Off Her Pregnancy Stretch Marks by AdoraAmadi: 10:06pm On Dec 12, 2014

3 Shares

Re: OMG! Proud Mum-to-be Shows Off Her Pregnancy Stretch Marks by EfemenaXY: 10:16pm On Dec 12, 2014
shocked shocked shocked

Nasty.

5 Likes

Re: OMG! Proud Mum-to-be Shows Off Her Pregnancy Stretch Marks by helen4(f): 10:20pm On Dec 12, 2014
OMG. I've never seen it like this. :oOMG. I've never seen it like this.

8 Likes

Re: OMG! Proud Mum-to-be Shows Off Her Pregnancy Stretch Marks by EfemenaXY: 10:23pm On Dec 12, 2014
helen4:
OMG. I've never seen it like this. :oOMG. I've never seen it like this.

Cringe worthy stuff.

Doesn't that pic just make you wanna itch? lipsrsealed embarassed embarassed

3 Likes

Re: OMG! Proud Mum-to-be Shows Off Her Pregnancy Stretch Marks by Mzgracie(f): 10:23pm On Dec 12, 2014
Holy mother of God!!!!!!!

This is so nasty! I can't have this in Jesus name.

3 Likes

Re: OMG! Proud Mum-to-be Shows Off Her Pregnancy Stretch Marks by Allureoftheseas(m): 10:27pm On Dec 12, 2014
disgusting fucking swine!! gosh!!!

5 Likes

Re: OMG! Proud Mum-to-be Shows Off Her Pregnancy Stretch Marks by helen4(f): 10:30pm On Dec 12, 2014
EfemenaXY:

Cringe worthy stuff.

as in, this is serious. Am sure it will itch like something else. Fear catch me as i see am oo.

1 Like

Re: OMG! Proud Mum-to-be Shows Off Her Pregnancy Stretch Marks by marieolae(f): 10:32pm On Dec 12, 2014
this is the most disgusting thing I've seen in my life! I reject evil in the mighty name of Jesus. Amen

2 Likes

Re: OMG! Proud Mum-to-be Shows Off Her Pregnancy Stretch Marks by priscaoge(f): 10:39pm On Dec 12, 2014
Yucks!!!!.....This is not good at all, makes me wanna throwup. Been pregnant is awesome but the stretch marks? No No No angry angry
Re: OMG! Proud Mum-to-be Shows Off Her Pregnancy Stretch Marks by Nobody: 10:40pm On Dec 12, 2014
Disgusting! Wtf.

1 Like

Re: OMG! Proud Mum-to-be Shows Off Her Pregnancy Stretch Marks by MARKone(m): 10:42pm On Dec 12, 2014

2 Likes

Re: OMG! Proud Mum-to-be Shows Off Her Pregnancy Stretch Marks by anthoniaz(f): 10:44pm On Dec 12, 2014
Na wa oo.Kai, it's well with us.
Re: OMG! Proud Mum-to-be Shows Off Her Pregnancy Stretch Marks by Janeify(f): 10:47pm On Dec 12, 2014
shocked....zebra pattern

1 Like

Re: OMG! Proud Mum-to-be Shows Off Her Pregnancy Stretch Marks by edwife(f): 10:52pm On Dec 12, 2014
EfemenaXY:

Cringe worthy stuff.

Efe hold me please,i am about to.....

Re: OMG! Proud Mum-to-be Shows Off Her Pregnancy Stretch Marks by EfemenaXY: 10:55pm On Dec 12, 2014
edwife:

Efe hold me please,i am about to.....

Lol!

Happy Friday dear.

Now stop bringing me back to this awful thread abeg...
Re: OMG! Proud Mum-to-be Shows Off Her Pregnancy Stretch Marks by edwife(f): 10:59pm On Dec 12, 2014
EfemenaXY:

Lol!

Happy Friday dear.

Now stop bringing back to this awful thread abeg...

Happy Friday dear...

lol... grin grin
Re: OMG! Proud Mum-to-be Shows Off Her Pregnancy Stretch Marks by MARKone(m): 10:59pm On Dec 12, 2014
marieolae:
this is the most disgusting thing I've seen in my life! I reject evil in the mighty name of Jesus. Amen

What is "Evil" about this, the baby she is carrying or the effect of the baby she is carrying. It may appear disgusting, but I do not see anything evil in this. Abi did you see any place the wrote 666 or "Help me" there

24 Likes

Re: OMG! Proud Mum-to-be Shows Off Her Pregnancy Stretch Marks by MARKone(m): 11:00pm On Dec 12, 2014
Janeify:
shocked....zebra pattern

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: OMG! Proud Mum-to-be Shows Off Her Pregnancy Stretch Marks by BABE3: 11:04pm On Dec 12, 2014
MARKone:

What is "Evil" about this, the baby she is carrying or the effect of the baby she is carrying. It may appear disgusting, but I do not see anything evil in this. Abi did you see any place the wrote 666 or "Help me" there

it's beyond evil. Those marks are potential home wreckers. Which husband/man will see such horrific sight and get an erèction? grin
if her husband wasn't cheating on her before, he'll start now.
Re: OMG! Proud Mum-to-be Shows Off Her Pregnancy Stretch Marks by Spicylate(f): 11:15pm On Dec 12, 2014
lost for words. damn!!!
Re: OMG! Proud Mum-to-be Shows Off Her Pregnancy Stretch Marks by damiso(f): 11:16pm On Dec 12, 2014
EfemenaXY:

Cringe worthy stuff.

No jokes I actually felt like itching shocked sad

Childbirth and pregnancy is beautiful but abeg this wan is a bit too much disclosure abeg. haan haan looks like a zebra skin tattoo design lipsrsealed
Re: OMG! Proud Mum-to-be Shows Off Her Pregnancy Stretch Marks by Nobody: 11:17pm On Dec 12, 2014
She musta been scratchin like crazy. This is so irritable

Dear God! Y is it dat bad?
Re: OMG! Proud Mum-to-be Shows Off Her Pregnancy Stretch Marks by Godmother(f): 11:19pm On Dec 12, 2014
That is not a nice sight at all

1 Like

Re: OMG! Proud Mum-to-be Shows Off Her Pregnancy Stretch Marks by EfemenaXY: 11:21pm On Dec 12, 2014
damiso:

No jokes I actually felt like itching shocked sad

Childbirth and pregnancy is beautiful but abeg this wan is a bit too much disclosure abeg. haan haan looks like a zebra skin tattoo design lipsrsealed

Lol! Abeg make una pity me na...I don already unfollow this thread... grin

Yeah we get that she's proud of her baby bump, but we don't need our eyes assaulted. She better start rubbing Bio cream asap on her belly.
Re: OMG! Proud Mum-to-be Shows Off Her Pregnancy Stretch Marks by Jnrbayerno(m): 11:30pm On Dec 12, 2014
Yuck! adonbiliv dis...looking like a patched pot
Re: OMG! Proud Mum-to-be Shows Off Her Pregnancy Stretch Marks by Hedybee(f): 11:39pm On Dec 12, 2014
Re: OMG! Proud Mum-to-be Shows Off Her Pregnancy Stretch Marks by kenny987(f): 12:03am On Dec 13, 2014
Goodness gracious! This is so...da.mn! Adjectives fail me right now!

This has got to itch like crazy!
Re: OMG! Proud Mum-to-be Shows Off Her Pregnancy Stretch Marks by Olufemiolaolu(m): 12:25am On Dec 13, 2014
Dis cud be as result of bleaching.

5 Likes

Re: OMG! Proud Mum-to-be Shows Off Her Pregnancy Stretch Marks by prettyjo(f): 12:34am On Dec 13, 2014
speechless
Re: OMG! Proud Mum-to-be Shows Off Her Pregnancy Stretch Marks by BabaAlabi: 12:57am On Dec 13, 2014
Who posted this rubbish should remove it fast fast. Just imagine if I was eating. Yucccccck!!
Re: OMG! Proud Mum-to-be Shows Off Her Pregnancy Stretch Marks by jnrbayano(m): 1:04am On Dec 13, 2014
An eyesore!
Re: OMG! Proud Mum-to-be Shows Off Her Pregnancy Stretch Marks by husseinjnr: 5:51am On Dec 13, 2014
You kids should wait till you get there. It's nasty, it's disgusting you are saying. Ok na, your time is coming. There is beauty in that thing you call disgusting. You can't understand because the level of your maturity is too low for you to comprehend. You might see disgust, but I see beyond...I see the beauty of the child unborn.

24 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Parents Loving One Of Their Children More Than The Others: Your Opinion / My Brother's Wife Wants to Sleep With Me / Is It The Responsibility Of A Man To Take Care Of His Wife's Family?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.