Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,440 members, 7,836,765 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 12:25 PM

Females Are Very Calculating - Female Secrets Exposed - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Females Are Very Calculating - Female Secrets Exposed (6006 Views)

Is This The New Way Of Calculating Bride Price? / Nairaland Females Are Not Worth It / Guys At What Age Did You Realize These Females Are All Whoress? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Females Are Very Calculating - Female Secrets Exposed by Walkee: 10:44pm On Oct 22, 2021
If you had 10s of women simping for you, you'd do the same.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Females Are Very Calculating - Female Secrets Exposed by BigBashiru: 11:42pm On Oct 22, 2021
1Sharon:
I think women should settle down right before they turn 30.

It's not cool being a 30year old single woman.

apt. of all the guys that have chased her you can't tell me she couldn't find one that was dateable between 16-28 it's impossible.... she was just being greedy. this isn't a female bashing thread guys are also guilty of the same thing... so the 40 yr old guys still on the dating market why couldn't they find someone all those years

9 Likes

Re: Females Are Very Calculating - Female Secrets Exposed by Blessinzy(f): 2:52am On Oct 23, 2021
Ok
Re: Females Are Very Calculating - Female Secrets Exposed by Nobody: 7:10am On Oct 23, 2021
kepstone:
Honestly after all my experience in relationship I have realized that most Nigerian ladies are very selfish and calculative. If it does not benefit them they won't stay. Women are calculative, manipulative and tactical when it comes to relationship. It's all about conditional love not unconditional love. If benefits won't flow no business been with you, that's how bad and selfish this genders are. They call it smartness, I see alot of ladies despising alot of potential suitors guyz who are on their way to greatness, but because they are myopic they look down on them and insult him ... Hence many are victims of yahoo boiz.
I keep praying daily to find my own wife
What I have been through in relationship makes me want to give up the idea of marriage and just have my peace of mind. Man will be born grow take responsibility for himself, his wife, his children, his inlaws, his own siblings. Haba and most times the wife just looks at him suffering and she ignores him, he is the man... She won't even bulge to help. May God not allow our path to cross again with wicked ladies. It's better a man finds a woman who loves him more than the way he loves her. Then marriage can really work. Most ladies don't love their husbands just in marriage for the benefits of it.
If they don't do that their children will suffer. Itz just natural instincts. Weaker (poor) men shouldn't mate bro.

1 Like

Re: Females Are Very Calculating - Female Secrets Exposed by talk2hb1(m): 7:29am On Oct 23, 2021
BigBashiru:
My Money is mine while his money is ours
I want to elaborate on this point - why do the vast majority of girls believe the husband/ bfs money is hers and his; while her own money is for her alone. Why such entitlement mentality? What does a man get in return for subscribing to a lifetime of expenditure on a woman called "wife". What if one day the money finishes - will the "wife" stay or leave? most leave...
The last bolded is the beginning of Wahala, she will forget everything you have done.
Re: Females Are Very Calculating - Female Secrets Exposed by gotnel: 9:00am On Oct 23, 2021
kepstone:
Honestly after all my experience in relationship I have realized that most Nigerian ladies are very selfish and calculative. If it does not benefit them they won't stay. Women are calculative, manipulative and tactical when it comes to relationship. It's all about conditional love not unconditional love. If benefits won't flow no business been with you, that's how bad and selfish this genders are. They call it smartness, I see alot of ladies despising alot of potential suitors guyz who are on their way to greatness, but because they are myopic they look down on them and insult him ... Hence many are victims of yahoo boiz.
What I have been through in relationship makes me want to give up the idea of marriage and just have my peace of mind. Man will be born grow take responsibility for himself, his wife, his children, his inlaws, his own siblings. Haba and most times the wife just looks at him suffering and she ignores him, he is the man... She won't even bulge to help. May God not allow our path to cross again with wicked ladies. It's better a man finds a woman who loves him more than the way he loves her. Then marriage can really work. Most ladies don't love their husbands just in marriage for the benefits of it.

True talk. God help us
Re: Females Are Very Calculating - Female Secrets Exposed by Skepticus: 9:30am On Oct 23, 2021
BigBashiru:
Why are girls 18-25 mostly unwilling to settle down?
Because they have estimated the demand from guys, seen the demand is very high, and estimate the demand will continue to be high....which is why they kind of postpone marriage - notice the female folk only always do what is best for them...

Why are women 25 - 35 willing to settle down/ marry?
It is not because they are "mature" but because they have seen visible signs of ageing in the body and have seen they are becoming less and less competitive in the sexual market place and want to maximize the small piece of their sexual market value that is left.

Is a woman a help meet?
i do not believe that women are help meets - these are extremely selfish creatures who only always do what is best for them. For a woman to be in a long term relationship with you, she has to believe you are the best for her; this also explains why they tend to jump ship when they feel they have seen a better guy. And they are also primarily out for your money so no most are not help meets.

What is in marriage for a man?
Aside children and maybe companionship (in case of medical emergency), many men see no reason to get married... At 32 when a woman is getting married, the guy at 32 is in his prime while the girl is no longer in her prime - so marriage is cheating guys....cos the girl no gree get married in her prime....

My money is mine while his money is ours....
This is the female national anthem of selfishness in marriages. grin

Valid points.

It's kinda strange to see this coming from nairaland's resident male feminist.

What happened? I'd love to know.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Females Are Very Calculating - Female Secrets Exposed by bigpicture001: 10:08am On Oct 23, 2021
1Sharon:
I think women should settle down right before they turn 30.

It's not cool being a 30year old single woman.

The new trend of marriage now is 32 -35 for ladies... And all of them go dey rush adeboye to help Dem bind devil.. THe man himself go just dey cash out for their matter
Re: Females Are Very Calculating - Female Secrets Exposed by KiNg0G: 10:50am On Oct 23, 2021
BigBashiru:
Because they have estimated the demand from guys, seen the demand is very high, and estimate the demand will continue to be high....which is why they kind of postpone marriage - notice the female folk only always do what is best for them...

It is not because they are "mature" but because they have seen visible signs of ageing in the body and have seen they are becoming less and less competitive in the sexual market place and want to maximize the small piece of their sexual market value that is left.

Is a woman a help meet?
i do not believe that women are help meets - these are extremely selfish creatures who only always do what is best for them. For a woman to be in a long term relationship with you, she has to believe you are the best for her; this also explains why they tend to jump ship when they feel they have seen a better guy. And they are also primarily out for your money so no most are not help meets.

Aside children and maybe companionship (in case of medical emergency), many men see no reason to get married... At 32 when a woman is getting married, the guy at 32 is in his prime while the girl is no longer in her prime - so marriage is cheating guys....cos the girl no gree get married in her prime....

E clear, law of diminishing returns.

Re: Females Are Very Calculating - Female Secrets Exposed by emmaodet: 1:16pm On Oct 23, 2021
BigBashiru:

Is a woman a help meet?

You have said it all bro.
Most guys jump into marriage mostly due to low value or demand from their side.
It is always hard to tame down a well doing man for marriage because he will see it as cage.
The lifestyle of women is the opposite for men.
Women deprecate in value with age but men appreciate in value with age PROVIDED you are not struggling financially.
That is why most men who marry mostly in their 20’s and start doing well financially in their 30’s always wonder if they have not really been shortchanged because that is really their prime when they can get the choice women easily and sweet ones unfortunately they are already tied down with a woman who knows her value is depreciating day by day thereby give them thorough close marking and monitoring before younger girls will snatch the husbands away.
This is the bottom line of soooooo many married men having concubines/girlfriends because life had been so unfaithful to them in their younger years and didn’t have the liberty their wives enjoyed then.
As a matter of fact, I am on this boat too.

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Females Are Very Calculating - Female Secrets Exposed by emmaodet: 1:28pm On Oct 23, 2021
BigBashiru:
My Money is mine while his money is ours
I want to elaborate on this point - why do the vast majority of girls believe the husband/ bfs money is hers and his; while her own money is for her alone. Why such entitlement mentality? What does a man get in return for subscribing to a lifetime of expenditure on a woman called "wife". What if one day the money finishes - will the "wife" stay or leave? most leave...

It is really simple. It is because it is sweeter and easier to eat another person’s money or FREE money than your own money you have really sweated for.
It is very very very very HARD to resist FREE things even if you have enough. It takes strong discipline and contentment to do that and we have that in shortage nowadays because people careless about INTEGRITY nowadays.
Despite politicians having soo much money to do anything, they still find it irresistible to overlook government educational sponsorship for the poor masses. They will rather still take this program and give it to their family members despite having enough to do that on their own BUT the pain of removing a money you have worked for won’t allow that.
Where I work, we do share provisions on weekly basis among ourselves (in other words - it becomes a private property) and most people won’t use or eat their own - milk, milo, sandines etc but would be waiting eagerly for the public one that will be in the general room and all of a sudden, they all want to drink tea (and these are people claiming they don’t like tea or sugar reason they have not been using theirs).
One person will take like 3 spoon of milk etc something he won’t do with his personal own.
Summary of my story -
Just like all humans, women find it hard to spend their own money anyhow because they know what they suffered before earning that money but won’t hesitate to misuse a man’s own because they don’t know what it took the man to earn it nor do they care.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Females Are Very Calculating - Female Secrets Exposed by 1Sharon(f): 1:32pm On Oct 23, 2021
bigpicture001:

The new trend of marriage now is 32 -35 for ladies... And all of them go dey rush adeboye to help Dem bind devil.. THe man himself go just dey cash out for their matter

Well I don't agree with that
Re: Females Are Very Calculating - Female Secrets Exposed by emmaodet: 1:39pm On Oct 23, 2021
kepstone:

Bro forget it.
There is nothing like Love. Stop looking for it.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Females Are Very Calculating - Female Secrets Exposed by emmaodet: 2:12pm On Oct 23, 2021
Drella:
It's like females live rent free in you guys' head.
The number of thread about female being opened is alarming.

Na why dem dey use una cashout.

You won’t understand because you are at receiving end of relationship.
People don’t talk when their mouth are full.
Only if you are at the other

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Females Are Very Calculating - Female Secrets Exposed by bigpicture001: 3:48pm On Oct 23, 2021
1Sharon:

Well I don't agree with that

For real.. that age range is the new normal for ladies in the city
Re: Females Are Very Calculating - Female Secrets Exposed by emmaodet: 4:17pm On Oct 23, 2021
nijaomegacode:

If they don't do that their children will suffer. Itz just natural instincts. Weaker (poor) men shouldn't mate bro.

Lol
In other words - Love is just an illusion to scam many men out of their resources because na dem carry am for head pass.
What about fat ugly unproductive lazy women? Don’t you think they don’t deserve sex and procreation too? because they are the one in the majority

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Females Are Very Calculating - Female Secrets Exposed by emmaodet: 4:19pm On Oct 23, 2021
Skepticus:

Valid points.

I guess a heartbreak because am kinda surprised too.

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Females Are Very Calculating - Female Secrets Exposed by Nobody: 4:19pm On Oct 23, 2021
Anyway, if you get a greedy ratchet poor girl then, everything she does is calculated.

2 Likes

Re: Females Are Very Calculating - Female Secrets Exposed by Nobody: 5:44pm On Oct 23, 2021
emmaodet:

Lol
In other words - Love is just an illusion to scam many men out of their resources because na dem carry am for head pass.
What about fat ugly unproductive lazy women? Don’t you think they don’t deserve sex and procreation too? because they are the one in the majority
Once a woman is unproductive, she's useless. And infertile woman is useless. A woman who can not bear children is useless.
Love has nothing to do with it : it's all about procreation and survival!

1 Like

Re: Females Are Very Calculating - Female Secrets Exposed by pansophist(m): 6:14pm On Oct 23, 2021
Martinez39s see what you've caused. You've not only given, but forced bigbashiru to swallow one red capsule like that. The God that will furnish you eh, still de for gym. grin

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Females Are Very Calculating - Female Secrets Exposed by BigBashiru: 6:49pm On Oct 23, 2021
Never spend too much for a wedding unless the girl is truly worth it

- This means no retired oloshos, repackaged/rebranded runs-girls now turned religious sisters, no girls with high body count who will be comparing my sex with her with that of her numerous previous partners and no girls with nagging/other bad behaviour etc....these girls will still be demanding expensive weddings....pls tell me what exactly am I celebrating in the so called wedding??

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Females Are Very Calculating - Female Secrets Exposed by Martinez39s(m): 6:55pm On Oct 23, 2021
pansophist:
Martiñez39s see what you've caused. You've not only given, but forced bigbashiru to swallow one red capsule like that. The God that will furnish you eh, still de for gym. grin
I am still surprised that a massive mangina and feminazi like BigBashiru would later overdose on red pill powders and chew the capsules raw without dilution. grin What is going on here? cheesy

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Females Are Very Calculating - Female Secrets Exposed by Regex: 6:58pm On Oct 23, 2021
Martinez39s:
I am still surprised that a massive mangina and feminazi like BigBashiru would later overdose on red pill powders and chew the capsules raw without dilution. grin What is going on here? cheesy

Somebody scream grace!
Re: Females Are Very Calculating - Female Secrets Exposed by BigBashiru: 7:08pm On Oct 23, 2021
Martinez39s:

theres actually only one area where I agree with the feminists and that's in the area of "toxic masculinity"... open any newspaper in Nigeria, most crimes are perpetuated by men.... against both men and women..... men also resort to violence over the most minor things e.g. security guard kills security guard over N100.

theres also toxic femininity and it manifests itself in hypergamy/divorce....

my gender views are balanced and are not one sided.
Re: Females Are Very Calculating - Female Secrets Exposed by Martinez39s(m): 7:12pm On Oct 23, 2021
BigBashiru:
theres actually only one area where I agree with the feminists and that's in the area of "toxic masculinity"... open any newspaper in Nigeria, most crimes are perpetuated by men.... against both men and women..... men also resort to violence over the most minor things e.g. security guard kills security guard over N100.

theres also toxic femininity and it manifests itself in hypergamy/divorce....

my gender views are balanced and are not one sided.
SMH.

1 Like

Re: Females Are Very Calculating - Female Secrets Exposed by pansophist(m): 7:16pm On Oct 23, 2021
BigBashiru:
Never spend too much for a wedding unless the girl is truly worth it

- This means no retired oloshos, repackaged/rebranded runs-girls now turned religious sisters, no girls with high body count who will be comparing my sex with her with that of her numerous previous partners and no girls with nagging/other bad behaviour etc....these girls will still be demanding expensive weddings....pls tell me what exactly am I celebrating in the so called wedding??

From my experience, it is women that mostly do not worth it that ask for all these. They are externaly motivated, so the more expensive, flamboyant and extravagance a wedding is, the assurance that they are the prize. Its another way of saying that empty can, makes the loudest noise. Impressing their vapid friends with a talk of the town wedding is more important than the marriage itself.

The irony is that men will naturally do all these if they know that the women worth it. What these women fail to understand is that men are happy doing things for the women they love. Its like we are caused to be a beast of burden. Most men naturally have a soft spot for women, and many live a good life due to the benevolence of men.

Keep dishing out abeg, lemme be your hypeman.

10 Likes

Re: Females Are Very Calculating - Female Secrets Exposed by BigBashiru: 7:27pm On Oct 23, 2021
Martinez39s:
SMH.

why smh... imagine a Nigeria where men killed themselves less? I think it will be a better Nigeria. my support of feminism is only to the extent to which it benefits men and women.... I think men can do better in the area of handling issues with less violence/brutality no matter the level of provocation.
Re: Females Are Very Calculating - Female Secrets Exposed by Nobody: 8:39pm On Oct 23, 2021
nijaomegacode:

Once a woman is unproductive, she's useless. And infertile woman is useless. A woman who can not bear children is useless.
Love has nothing to do with it : it's all about procreation and survival!

This is heavy.

Although logic supersedes emotions and sentiments, it isn't always an easy pill to swallow.

Nature has no conscience cry

1 Like

Re: Females Are Very Calculating - Female Secrets Exposed by Martinez39s(m): 8:54pm On Oct 23, 2021
Skepticus:

Valid points.

BigBashiru is a female, I think. I don't know know what motivated this thread.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Females Are Very Calculating - Female Secrets Exposed by Nobody: 12:02am On Oct 24, 2021
thebosstrevor1:
Anyway, if you get a greedy ratchet poor girl then, everything she does is calculated.

True talk, brother, such a girl needs help not love
Re: Females Are Very Calculating - Female Secrets Exposed by Skepticus: 12:09am On Oct 24, 2021
Martinez39s:
BigBashiru is a female, I think. I don't know know what motivated this thread.

I don't doubt you. The motivation for the thread is suspicious.

I may be wrong though.

Nairaland and its members do come with a lot of weird surprises.

3 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

A Sad Experience, But A Happy Growth. / My Underwear / How Much Monthly Salary Is Required To Establish A Relationship?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 75
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.