Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,951 members, 7,835,172 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 06:34 AM

November 5 To 10 Has Been Declared Sit At Home In Alaigbo - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / November 5 To 10 Has Been Declared Sit At Home In Alaigbo (2440 Views)

29 And 30th Of August Declared Sit At Home In Biafraland - Biafra Spokesperson / The Growing Wickedness In Alaigbo During The Festive Season / Just In: IPOB Write Open Letter To Political Class In Alaigbo. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: November 5 To 10 Has Been Declared Sit At Home In Alaigbo by Musrataman(m): 8:31am On Oct 23, 2021
EmekaA125:

I see tears and insincerity from ur comment. I won't argue with you further.

Always chest beating be prepare on November 6
Re: November 5 To 10 Has Been Declared Sit At Home In Alaigbo by Musrataman(m): 8:34am On Oct 23, 2021
EmekaA125:
[s][/s]
Ur tears will soon dry. Kpele grin grin

O boy,am a confirmed Niger Delta from the real natives of land.
You must finish what you start in your region, because there will be no place to accommodate evil supporters like you

1 Like 1 Share

Re: November 5 To 10 Has Been Declared Sit At Home In Alaigbo by Musrataman(m): 8:36am On Oct 23, 2021
Paretomaster1:

You are the one being insincere here, please beg your leaders to raise a motion to leave.. Not making noise upandan.

Which motion can their politicians live with this criminals and terrorists scammers in the same place.
Re: November 5 To 10 Has Been Declared Sit At Home In Alaigbo by Musrataman(m): 8:40am On Oct 23, 2021
Brimstone77:
you just proved him right..

All what your federal government have in the east are their military,they have totally lost control of the east..

And mind you also that those coming to enforce the state of emergency are also human beings with blood running through their vein ...

They also bleed and they also die,you don't expect few people to maim and subdue a whole region without the region lifting a finger...

If you think a military action is the best solution then go and ask Cameron how they are feeling in South West and north west region of the the country..

Then be prepared go and start attacking the barracks in your region,if you thinks that you're able like the Ambazonian of Cameroon.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: November 5 To 10 Has Been Declared Sit At Home In Alaigbo by Skillsnigeria: 8:41am On Oct 23, 2021
How long are we going to continue to force people to become a nigeria, is Nigeria progressing at the moment. Nigeria don't even have any future, Nigeria is dead with tribalism
Re: November 5 To 10 Has Been Declared Sit At Home In Alaigbo by Musrataman(m): 8:41am On Oct 23, 2021
Brimstone77:
you zombies are pathetic..

You don't care of loosing south east yet your zoo military are littering all the South East region..

Yet your federal government is threatening thunder because south east said they want Biafra..

Go and ask Israel what the benefits of them fighting against the Palestinian
Re: November 5 To 10 Has Been Declared Sit At Home In Alaigbo by Brimstone77: 8:45am On Oct 23, 2021
Musrataman:

Then be prepared go and start attacking the barracks in your region,if you thinks that you're able like the Ambazonian of Cameroon.

lolz I really wish to educate you on how ambazonians in Cameroon started..

Funny enough they started with catapult and stones..

Even their government bragged that they weren't capable then...

We don't pray for violence but no it that any day ipob decided to engage the Nigerian government in all out war that will Mark the end of your zoo presence in the east..

Ipob have the manpower, finance and sophisticated folks...
Re: November 5 To 10 Has Been Declared Sit At Home In Alaigbo by Brimstone77: 8:47am On Oct 23, 2021
Musrataman:

Go and ask Israel what the benefits of them fighting against the Palestinian
how does this your reply relate to the discussion here?
Re: November 5 To 10 Has Been Declared Sit At Home In Alaigbo by Musrataman(m): 8:47am On Oct 23, 2021
OyigboUpdate:
Terrorist group

Niger Delta people, and the whole Northerners are with you for being courageous and intelligence mindset personal.

They will soon run under your knee.
Re: November 5 To 10 Has Been Declared Sit At Home In Alaigbo by Musrataman(m): 8:51am On Oct 23, 2021
Skillsnigeria:
How long are we going to continue to force people to become a nigeria, is Nigeria progressing at the moment. Nigeria don't even have any future, Nigeria is dead with tribalism

Nobody is forcing anyone to be together if ipob ESN terrorists group are serious let them start bringing down any Nigeria government institutions down, and claim their freedom.

Freedom is not free

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: November 5 To 10 Has Been Declared Sit At Home In Alaigbo by Musrataman(m): 8:54am On Oct 23, 2021
Brimstone77:
lolz I really wish to educate you on how ambazonians in Cameroon started..

Funny enough they started with catapult and stones..

Even their government bragged that they weren't capable then...

We don't pray for violence but no it that any day ipob decided to engage the Nigerian government in all out war that will Mark the end of your zoo presence in the east..

Ipob have the manpower, finance and sophisticated folks...

Story and with the 2 millions body guards few Nigerians intelligence were able to pocket your supreme terrorists leader.

Common get sense no wonder herdsmen are controlling you guys

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: November 5 To 10 Has Been Declared Sit At Home In Alaigbo by Musrataman(m): 8:56am On Oct 23, 2021
Brimstone77:
how does this your reply relate to the discussion here?

Ohhh so you don't know and you're here posting.

Tell me the different between Palestine prescribed terrorists group and yours
Re: November 5 To 10 Has Been Declared Sit At Home In Alaigbo by Brimstone77: 9:00am On Oct 23, 2021
Musrataman:

Ohhh so you don't know and you're here posting.

Tell me the different between Palestine prescribed terrorists group and yours
chai..do you no initially I was thinking that I'm having a sensible conversation..
Re: November 5 To 10 Has Been Declared Sit At Home In Alaigbo by Brimstone77: 9:03am On Oct 23, 2021
Musrataman:

Story and with the 2 millions body guards few Nigerians intelligence were able to pocket your supreme terrorists leader.

Common get sense no wonder herdsmen are controlling you guys
do you also no that the leader of ambazonia is currently in prison??

He was also extradited from Nigeria back to Cameron..

You zombies are really senseless, please don't expect any further reply for me..I'm done with you.
Re: November 5 To 10 Has Been Declared Sit At Home In Alaigbo by poiZon: 10:22am On Oct 23, 2021
tunjijones:

Na state of emergency be the final solution. The governor wld be asked to step aside for military admins.

Maybe na when the war go start be that.
So when the war start, what happens?
Will imo state be added to ur family land after the War?
Or will u be declared the councilor ward3 isikwauto autonomous community?

Warsaw saw war but adolf hitler never conquer poland, US invaded vietnam, afghanistan, those countries r still administered by their nationals...
They arent conquered lands...
So if war never achieved anything in these countries, war won't achieve anything in southeastern Nigeria.
Re: November 5 To 10 Has Been Declared Sit At Home In Alaigbo by Commentor: 12:24pm On Oct 23, 2021
EmekaA125:

FG will have no choice than to dialogue with Kanu.
Or kill him.
Re: November 5 To 10 Has Been Declared Sit At Home In Alaigbo by tunjijones(m): 4:05pm On Oct 23, 2021
poiZon:

So when the war start, what happens?
Will imo state be added to ur family land after the War?
Or will u be declared the councilor ward3 isikwauto autonomous community?

Warsaw saw war but adolf hitler never conquer poland, US invaded vietnam, afghanistan, those countries r still administered by their nationals...
They arent conquered lands...
So if war never achieved anything in these countries, war won't achieve anything in southeastern Nigeria.

Guy, I think you misinterpreted me? But it's foolish of you to say IMO wld be added to my family land, very senseless response.

So wld Igbo just stay put if Buhari declare state of emergency? What happens after he declares it.

Use your head and stop insulting everyone online. And FYI I am in support of Biafra, maybe that's why I feel you are stupid for insulting me
Re: November 5 To 10 Has Been Declared Sit At Home In Alaigbo by Dhury: 4:20pm On Oct 23, 2021
Iranian students develop eye surgery simulator, break German monopoly
https:///XoIa7uUVRp . and you are here announcing meaning sit at home for a prisoner.
Re: November 5 To 10 Has Been Declared Sit At Home In Alaigbo by orisa37: 7:27pm On Oct 23, 2021
Musrataman:

Too late for that besides who are those that changes the Nigeria former constitutional systems cos of greediness, selfishness and tribalism

Better late than never.
Re: November 5 To 10 Has Been Declared Sit At Home In Alaigbo by poiZon: 7:57pm On Oct 23, 2021
tunjijones:

Guy, I think you misinterpreted me? But it's foolish of you to say IMO wld be added to my family land, very senseless response.

So wld Igbo just stay put if Buhari declare state of emergency? What happens after he declares it.

Use your head and stop insulting everyone online. And FYI I am in support of Biafra, maybe that's why I feel you are stupid for insulting me
Do u even know how insult sound?
U insulted ur generation by using foul words here.
Biafra supporter, biafra computer...

Abeg getat.
Re: November 5 To 10 Has Been Declared Sit At Home In Alaigbo by tunjijones(m): 8:02pm On Oct 23, 2021
poiZon:

Do u even know how insult sound?
U insulted ur generation by using foul words here.
Biafra supporter, biafra computer...

Abeg getat.

Ur fada shd getat.

That's how u pple insult everyone and later come and be crying that pple hate u.
Re: November 5 To 10 Has Been Declared Sit At Home In Alaigbo by poiZon: 9:21pm On Oct 23, 2021
tunjijones:

Ur fada shd getat.

That's how u pple insult everyone and later come and be crying that pple hate u.
�����������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������

(1) (2) (Reply)

Igbo Youths Rejects Ipob Sit At Home In Anambra State / Unknown Gunmen Kill Two Soldiers, Attack GRA Ontisha , Anambra / Peter Obi Currently Leading In Presidential Pool Conducted By CNN Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.