Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,266 members, 7,811,756 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 06:55 PM

I Just Need Advice If I'm Doing The Wrong Thing. - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Just Need Advice If I'm Doing The Wrong Thing. (1703 Views)

My Experience With A Bitch In Lagos(rate Me If I'm At Fault) / LOOK AT What I'm Doing to These Things...To Be Deleted. [Picture] / "I Just Need A Rich Man That Will Be Taking Care Of Me Like His Little Sister" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Just Need Advice If I'm Doing The Wrong Thing. by Clickguy44: 2:14pm On Oct 23, 2021
When guys become stupid, Girls become wise.

1 Like

Re: I Just Need Advice If I'm Doing The Wrong Thing. by Rossy12(f): 3:18pm On Oct 23, 2021
Uhnnnn, some girls shaaa!

1 Like

Re: I Just Need Advice If I'm Doing The Wrong Thing. by RightToReject(m): 3:39pm On Oct 23, 2021
You've never loved that girl, and she's always known it - you've simply been a slave to lust. Assuming that you love her, you wouldn't have been pandering to her whims and caprices, and your givings to her at any given would always have been in principle rather than on servility and expediency, which are the norms so far. Whether or not she loves you is inconsequential at this juncture.

Strive to conquer yourself, hate nonsense with all your might, and start loving genuinely.
Re: I Just Need Advice If I'm Doing The Wrong Thing. by toujurs: 8:31pm On Nov 27, 2021
Clickguy44:
When guys become stupid, Girls become wise.
There is nothing wise here, she is just lucky to have gotten hold of a foolish boy, who doesn't value himself, This same lady will kneel to beg a another guy, while the guy kneels to beg her. A lady tried this with me, maybe she thought i was desperate to date her, at 26yrs old you are still this dumb as a lady behaving like a baby, the way i ghosted her. This lady said i was going to buy her an iphone, because i was using an iphone. I asked her why would you ask me to buy you an iphone, when you just accepted to date me just two weeks ago, can you believe this same lady sent me a text, that she is breaking up with me, in my mind i was like wait a minute oh, because of a phone like seriously a 26yr old. I didn't even reply her message, i simply deleted her contact and chat asap
Re: I Just Need Advice If I'm Doing The Wrong Thing. by frozen70(f): 12:01am On Nov 28, 2021
GFICECOLD:
My girlfriend and I we've been dating for years now, but what I just want to talk about is this.
My girl said she's want to buy hair and the amount is 55k I said okay but later on she said its bone straight I said I don't have money for that I'll send her the 55k if she wants to add to it to get her bone straight no wahala which was 65k.

Okay now she was not feeling fine she used about 18k at the hospital to buy drugs and other stuff,but I didn't get paid on Friday so I used my own fees money because I'm rounding up my project, I wanted to pay 200k into my school account then sent her 40k to get the hair but that night she sent the money back saying she don't need it anymore and I was like why are you behaving like this,she said she does not know what to do with the money,then after much talking telling me that she does not have money in her account and she tool from her mom account this that, I said okay fine I'll send you 55k but this one one don't have money why not use the 55k for yourself at least na hair not that your ugly I'll still try getting you hair don't worry but your health comes first, she said no she don't need my money it's not by force that she have survived without my money.

I told her it's not about my money but just use it to take care of yourself I know its little she said no almost turn fight, guys please m I at fault here or is there something I didn't say right ,please girls too I need your response on this please.

Thank you.

Why are you concerned about the rejection of your has earn money from a woman whom you have not put a ring on

That same money she rejected would have been more useful to you

(1) (2) (Reply)

My So Beautiful Maid / The Girl Was Struck By Lightning And Turn Into A Giantess - Love And Thunder / Why Are Ladies Easily Swayed By Other Men Even In A Serious Relationship?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.