Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,614 members, 7,816,524 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:37 PM

LOOK AT What I'm Doing to These Things...To Be Deleted. [Picture] - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / LOOK AT What I'm Doing to These Things...To Be Deleted. [Picture] (13745 Views)

I Have Finally Become Mad — Picture to Be Deleted [Picture] / TELL ME What Is Better Than This...To Be Deleted Soon [Picture] / EXPOSING Myself For The Public To See How BIG IT IS - To Be Deleted [Picture] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

LOOK AT What I'm Doing to These Things...To Be Deleted. [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 5:00pm On Jul 21, 2019
The pictures are below.

This post has no other purpose than to inspire you (those who are into book publishing) or those who would soon, to embrace digital skill.

Nairaland has been one of my sources of income and with creativity, I usually multiply it. I would've deactivated since 2017, but considering how much I make here, it's kinda hard to deactivate. Though, one day, I'll summon courage and just do it.

Now, back to the topic.

Since my books are on Amazon and are on KDP Select, Amazon won't let me publish them on other book outlets while on the KDP Select program. This is living millions on the table.

You own the books, so be smart and find a way to publish them on PublishDrive.

To do this, I edited all the book covers and subtitle of some of Joe Clef's books to add keywords and turned them to a series for publication on PD.

This simple step will generate a couple of millions before the year ends. You see, making money is all about thinking in the right direction and knowing thinking of your 2.1 certificate.

Yes, these books are already making money on Amazon under a different pen name, title, cover, and subtitle, but we can can even make more by publishing the original copies on PublishDrive's acclaimed 400+ book stores they're affiliated to.

If you're not into book business, the best passive income business on earth, you won't understand what I said above.

Anyway, I'll post some of these book covers I spent 15 hours reediting. I made the titles bold for a reason.

2 Likes

Re: LOOK AT What I'm Doing to These Things...To Be Deleted. [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 5:01pm On Jul 21, 2019
Book 1 cover of the series "From Boy to Real Alpha Male."

Re: LOOK AT What I'm Doing to These Things...To Be Deleted. [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 5:02pm On Jul 21, 2019
Book 2 cover of the series "From Boy to Real Alpha Male."

Re: LOOK AT What I'm Doing to These Things...To Be Deleted. [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 5:02pm On Jul 21, 2019
Book 3 cover of the series "From Boy to Real Alpha Male."

Re: LOOK AT What I'm Doing to These Things...To Be Deleted. [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 5:03pm On Jul 21, 2019
Book 4 cover of the series "From Boy to Real Alpha Male."

Re: LOOK AT What I'm Doing to These Things...To Be Deleted. [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 5:04pm On Jul 21, 2019
Book 5 cover of the series "From Boy to Real Alpha Male."

Re: LOOK AT What I'm Doing to These Things...To Be Deleted. [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 5:08pm On Jul 21, 2019
Book 6 cover of the series "From Boy to Real Alpha Male."

Re: LOOK AT What I'm Doing to These Things...To Be Deleted. [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 5:09pm On Jul 21, 2019
Book 7 cover of the series "From Boy to Real Alpha Male."

Re: LOOK AT What I'm Doing to These Things...To Be Deleted. [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 5:10pm On Jul 21, 2019
Book 8 cover of the series "From Boy to Real Alpha Male."

Re: LOOK AT What I'm Doing to These Things...To Be Deleted. [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 5:10pm On Jul 21, 2019
Book 9 cover of the series "From Boy to Real Alpha Male."

Re: LOOK AT What I'm Doing to These Things...To Be Deleted. [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 5:12pm On Jul 21, 2019
Book 10 cover of the series "From Boy to Real Alpha Male."

Re: LOOK AT What I'm Doing to These Things...To Be Deleted. [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 5:12pm On Jul 21, 2019
Book 11 cover of the series "From Boy to Real Alpha Male."

Re: LOOK AT What I'm Doing to These Things...To Be Deleted. [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 5:13pm On Jul 21, 2019
Book 12 cover of the series "From Boy to Real Alpha Male."

Re: LOOK AT What I'm Doing to These Things...To Be Deleted. [Picture] by kenralph(m): 9:25pm On Jul 21, 2019
Nice one guy. Nice one.

1 Like

Re: LOOK AT What I'm Doing to These Things...To Be Deleted. [Picture] by ADRIAN88(m): 11:11pm On Jul 21, 2019
Previously on Ops with no manner of approach.

1 Like

Re: LOOK AT What I'm Doing to These Things...To Be Deleted. [Picture] by Nobody: 11:12am On Jul 22, 2019
ADRIAN88:
Previously on Ops with no manner of approach.
If you ask me, I don't think there is any need always posting the same comments in all threads you visit. Think about it.
Re: LOOK AT What I'm Doing to These Things...To Be Deleted. [Picture] by ADRIAN88(m): 11:39am On Jul 22, 2019
iClef:
If you ask me, I don't think there is any need always posting the same comments in all threads you visit. Think about it.

So touching...

Re: LOOK AT What I'm Doing to These Things...To Be Deleted. [Picture] by Nobody: 11:43am On Jul 22, 2019
ADRIAN88:

So touching...
I'm happy for you. Our job is to "touch" people's lives, so it's meant to be touching.

1 Like

Re: LOOK AT What I'm Doing to These Things...To Be Deleted. [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 10:29pm On Jul 22, 2019
Gradually uploading them...

Re: LOOK AT What I'm Doing to These Things...To Be Deleted. [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 6:49am On Jul 23, 2019
Finally uploaded them and they are under review. I stayed awake throughout just to make sure I finish everything.

Re: LOOK AT What I'm Doing to These Things...To Be Deleted. [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 6:51am On Jul 23, 2019
The takeaway here is: you can stay in your room and make millions with book business if only you're willing to discipline yourself and do the work when others are asleep.

In the morning, when others are going to work to work for money, you'll be asleep while the work you did at night is working for money for you.

Below is small money a book I uploaded on Amazon on this 1st of this month made while I was asleep.

Re: LOOK AT What I'm Doing to These Things...To Be Deleted. [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 6:57am On Jul 23, 2019
The 129k is some people's salary. They go to work every single day to make that money, but here I am lying on my bed with just 1 book making that amount without me doing any promo or stressing myself.

I want to encourage you to join this book business and become a millionaire while you sleep.

All the info you need to get started are on Google and YouTube for free. If you want to continue being a slave and going to work everything, then it's left with you.

Get started!

Now, it's time for me to sleep while other people go to work. cry

4 Likes

Re: LOOK AT What I'm Doing to These Things...To Be Deleted. [Picture] by dotunibrahim7(m): 7:34am On Jul 23, 2019
I don't know how to write o
Re: LOOK AT What I'm Doing to These Things...To Be Deleted. [Picture] by Blabbermouth: 8:06am On Jul 23, 2019
iLegendd:
The takeaway here is: you can stay in your room and make millions with book business if only you're willing to discipline yourself and do the work when others are asleep.

In the morning, when others are going to work to work for money, you'll be asleep while the work you did at night is working for money for you.

Below is small money a book I uploaded on Amazon on this 1st of this month made while I was asleep.
B4 u sleep, Abeg is there anyway for meh to create a payoneer acct without A Driving license And National ID card in Nigeria .

1 Like

Re: LOOK AT What I'm Doing to These Things...To Be Deleted. [Picture] by Nobody: 8:12am On Jul 23, 2019
dotunibrahim7:

Myself too embarassed
Re: LOOK AT What I'm Doing to These Things...To Be Deleted. [Picture] by Callertunez: 8:54am On Jul 23, 2019
Great one brother... ILegendd can you use a phone to upload those books??

And I see pounds on your money column, did you change from dollars??
Re: LOOK AT What I'm Doing to These Things...To Be Deleted. [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 1:16pm On Jul 23, 2019
So, I woke and was met with 12 messages by PublishDrive. They have accepted 10 out of the 12 books and have sent them to different book stores around the world.

They reject ChatDîcted with the reason that the book is free online. I have explained to them that it isn't.

They also rejected TheDAVIDO F*ck Guide book that it's too explicit, so I'll change the word "F*ck" to Sex to make it appropriate.

If you're a Nigerian, buy directly from our store because the Naija version of our books are more detailed than the international version.

1 Like

Re: LOOK AT What I'm Doing to These Things...To Be Deleted. [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 1:18pm On Jul 23, 2019
dotunibrahim7:
If you don't know how to write, then come you replied me? What you just typed is part of writing.

1 Like

Re: LOOK AT What I'm Doing to These Things...To Be Deleted. [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 1:19pm On Jul 23, 2019
Blabbermouth:

B4 u sleep, Abeg is there anyway for meh to create a payoneer acct without A Driving license And National ID card in Nigeria .
There must be an ID. If you don't have one, get one today. Without an ID, no way. Though, you can open with your sister or brother's ID.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: LOOK AT What I'm Doing to These Things...To Be Deleted. [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 1:21pm On Jul 23, 2019
Callertunez:
Great one brother... ILegendd can you use a phone to upload those books??

And I see pounds on your money column, did you change from dollars??
Yes, you can use phone. I have used phone before.

Yes, I changed it from Dollars to pounds because I prefer seeing my money in Pounds, not the so called Dollar.
Re: LOOK AT What I'm Doing to These Things...To Be Deleted. [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 1:23pm On Jul 23, 2019
The only purpose of this thread is to motivate a few people to keep writing and publishing. Every smart person deserves to have an online Real Estate.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

ok / Photos A Bare-breasted Girl Caught Having Sex In A Taxi On The Street In Russia / My Wife Takes Long In The Bathroom, So I Barged In On Her And Discovered This St

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.