Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,255 members, 7,815,391 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:36 AM

Okorocha Orders Immediate Payment Of Salary Arrears - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Okorocha Orders Immediate Payment Of Salary Arrears (3626 Views)

Buhari Directs Immediate Payment Of December Salaries / FG Approves Immediate Payment Of 413 Billion Naira To Oil Marketers / List Of States That Got Bail-Out Funds To Offset Salary Arrears (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Okorocha Orders Immediate Payment Of Salary Arrears by muyiserra: 8:43pm On Jun 03, 2011
i have these feeling he's goin 2b a good governor!
Re: Okorocha Orders Immediate Payment Of Salary Arrears by Kobojunkie: 8:44pm On Jun 03, 2011
dayokanu:

I am happy for IMO people,

This would show that the Worst thing that can happen to anyone is PDP.

Rochas in 4 days has almost beaten the achievements of Ohakim in 4yrs

Kick out PDP

Nna , we don dey call am ACHIEVEMENT already?? lol
Re: Okorocha Orders Immediate Payment Of Salary Arrears by dayokanu(m): 9:06pm On Jun 03, 2011
kcjazz:

DK maybe he is an Arsenal fan. Will that change anything grin

Ohakim is an Arsenal fan That explains it

They are born failures.
Re: Okorocha Orders Immediate Payment Of Salary Arrears by GoldCircle: 10:23pm On Jun 03, 2011
we've seen this script executed before by our dear comrade governor in Edo state. We already know how it will end.

is it not Rochas?? wel,, let's all wait & see. . .
Re: Okorocha Orders Immediate Payment Of Salary Arrears by kasiem(m): 10:46pm On Jun 03, 2011
Goldcircle abi na condom, ur expectations will come to naught, so u can explore the option of committing suicide.
Re: Okorocha Orders Immediate Payment Of Salary Arrears by Kobojunkie: 11:24pm On Jun 03, 2011
GoldCircle:

we've seen this script executed before by our dear comrade governor in Edo state. We already know how it will end.

is it not Rochas?? wel,, let's all wait & see. . .
shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked  For real?? You mean after all the years of praise and worship, Oshiomole is not the messiah we were told he would be to Edo State??  shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: Okorocha Orders Immediate Payment Of Salary Arrears by Connoisseur(m): 12:55am On Jun 04, 2011
didnt no imo workers are been owed arrears.
Hold on, could the arrears he is paying be as a result of the freeze he imposed on government accounts a while ago.
You know i like this guy but i dont ever trust a politician. You know freeze accounts so the previous administration isnt able to pay a month's salary, then gets sworn in and orders payment of all salary arrears and the people claps.
Nice spin to the story, just wondering
Re: Okorocha Orders Immediate Payment Of Salary Arrears by lucabrasi(m): 1:34am On Jun 04, 2011
^^^this is an absurd comment how can okorocha freeze the state accounts before being sworn in,all he did if i recollect was to advice the banks not to loan the state additional funds as the implication is that he might not honour them when is sworn in.
why dont we learn to acknowledge positive stuffs instead of reading a gremlin in every single action for pete's sake, na wah o negativity all around
Re: Okorocha Orders Immediate Payment Of Salary Arrears by AndreUweh(m): 1:39am On Jun 04, 2011
dayokanu:

Ohakim is an Arsenal fan That explains it

They are born failures.
Chibuike Amaechi is an arsenal fan as well. I met him at Arsenal shop near Finsbury park, London last year.
Is he a failure?.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Minister of Justice Adoke Disobeyed President Jonathan, Will He Be Fired? / I Am Not Jonathan's Girlfriend Says Ngozi Okonjo Iweala - Wazobia Reports / PDP Supporters Begging For Corn

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.