Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,943 members, 7,952,802 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 02:05 AM

Tiwa Savage And Her Son, Jamil Dance To Her 'Somebody's Son' (Pix, Video) - Celebrities (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tiwa Savage And Her Son, Jamil Dance To Her 'Somebody's Son' (Pix, Video) (45961 Views)

Tiwa Savage In Braless Dress, Dances To Her 'Somebody's Son' Song (Photo, Video) / Sophia Momodu Poses With Her Daughter, Imade And Tiwa Savage’s Son Jamil (Photo) / Tiwa Savage Her Son, Jamil Balogun, On Stage At Her Concert In London (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tiwa Savage And Her Son, Jamil Dance To Her 'Somebody's Son' (Pix, Video) by Freelane33(m): 8:18pm On Oct 23, 2021
Kopor keh grin grin grin. Kopor ni XVIDEO grin grin
Re: Tiwa Savage And Her Son, Jamil Dance To Her 'Somebody's Son' (Pix, Video) by MummyD2020(f): 8:21pm On Oct 23, 2021
Newsmic:
Tiwa Savage And Her Son, Jamil Dances To Her 'Somebody's Son' Song (Photo, Video)

Despite the heat being generated from her leaked sex tape, Nigerian singer, Tiwa Savage shared a new video of herself and Jamil, her son dancing to her 'Somebody's Son' song, IgbereTV reports.

She captioned the video on Instagram;

May he continue to bring u joy. Both of them against the world.

https://www.instagram.com/reel/CVXdaPLlD27/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

Watch the video below.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_sh9sbZRIfE
Re: Tiwa Savage And Her Son, Jamil Dance To Her 'Somebody's Son' (Pix, Video) by shigishege: 8:22pm On Oct 23, 2021
grandstar:

Bros,
What happened was wrong but I can't remember you being Jesus christ!

The issue here isn't her misdeed but the blackmail. Without the blackmail and the video, she'd be treated no differently from others who do the same thing.

Are you even out of your this thing?? Am I lieing about what can actually happened to that boy in the future??

Imagine you are in that boy shoe, he want to viey for a governorship post and he has been bullied about her useless mother past. Assuming all this our politicians nowadays have mothers like this useless bieng how do you think they will handle their oponent ??

Pray the same thing happened to you if what she did was good.

1 Like

Re: Tiwa Savage And Her Son, Jamil Dance To Her 'Somebody's Son' (Pix, Video) by grandstar(m): 8:22pm On Oct 23, 2021
FalseProphet1:
I see this boy connecting back to his father when he grows up, I see him hating his mom, I see her unable to control him.

This I have seen.

If his father has half a brain, he'd come and defend and protect his ex. That's the decent thing to do at this stage. It's called being selfless. Hard, even for me, but it's the right thing to do
Re: Tiwa Savage And Her Son, Jamil Dance To Her 'Somebody's Son' (Pix, Video) by Magnoliaa(f): 8:23pm On Oct 23, 2021
Lmaoo. The same thing on my mind before I saw the caption. Literally somebody's son. cheesy cheesy Asin. He's her son.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tiwa Savage And Her Son, Jamil Dance To Her 'Somebody's Son' (Pix, Video) by Jman06(m): 8:26pm On Oct 23, 2021
I like the fact that she is still strong despite all the backlashes from Nigerian hypocritical public who would rather get her depressed and suicidal over a sin all of them commit.
And when she commits suicide due to depression, the same Nigerians would still condemn her and tell us how "suicide is not an option".

Kudos to her!

4 Likes

Re: Tiwa Savage And Her Son, Jamil Dance To Her 'Somebody's Son' (Pix, Video) by grandstar(m): 8:34pm On Oct 23, 2021
shigishege:
Are you even out of your this thing?? Am I lieing about what can actually happened to that boy in the future??

Imagine you are in that boy shoe, he want to viey for a governorship post and he has been bullied about her useless mother past. Assuming all this our politicians nowadays have mothers like this useless bieng how do you think they will handle their oponent ??

Pray the same thing happened to you if what she did was good.

You don't know the power of a mother's love

Let's imagine her ex fought for custody and won it. Let's go further and imagine she was barred from seeing him until he was 18.

Trust me the day he turns 18, he'd be at her door to give her the world's biggest hug.

You sound so much like a pharisee (Read Luke 7:36-50)
Re: Tiwa Savage And Her Son, Jamil Dance To Her 'Somebody's Son' (Pix, Video) by Okwyjesus(m): 8:37pm On Oct 23, 2021
festacman:
Government all over the world must protect innocent children like Jamil from the immorality of their single parents. Look at Tiwa and Jam Jam or even Tonto Dike and Churchill jnr.

Now, it is beginning to make sense why single mothers are wrong persons to raise children alone. Obviously, their conduct in reaction to konji can sow wrong immoral seed in the psyche of their innocent son or daughter.

Children raised by single Mum no dey balance.

1 Like

Re: Tiwa Savage And Her Son, Jamil Dance To Her 'Somebody's Son' (Pix, Video) by Solatium(m): 8:38pm On Oct 23, 2021
If there were better Social service in Nigeria,this boys should have been taken off this shameless #wore

1 Like

Re: Tiwa Savage And Her Son, Jamil Dance To Her 'Somebody's Son' (Pix, Video) by Lastmankc(m): 8:43pm On Oct 23, 2021
Who need the video?
Re: Tiwa Savage And Her Son, Jamil Dance To Her 'Somebody's Son' (Pix, Video) by Nobody: 8:52pm On Oct 23, 2021
One thing I have confirmed and learnt in this Tiwa tape issue is that all toto na the same las las.

2 Likes

Re: Tiwa Savage And Her Son, Jamil Dance To Her 'Somebody's Son' (Pix, Video) by shigishege: 8:54pm On Oct 23, 2021
grandstar:

You don't know the power of a mother's love

Let's imagine her ex fought for custody and won it. Let's go further and imagine she was barred from seeing him until he was 18.

Trust me the day he turns 18, he'd be at her door to give her the world's biggest hug.

You sound so much like a pharisee (Read Luke 7:36-50)
you even exposed me to another point, assuming that father is interested in taking the custody of that child I swear this sex issue is a very good evidence to win a case in the court of law.

1 Like

Re: Tiwa Savage And Her Son, Jamil Dance To Her 'Somebody's Son' (Pix, Video) by afamaustin(m): 8:56pm On Oct 23, 2021
She don cast

1 Like

Re: Tiwa Savage And Her Son, Jamil Dance To Her 'Somebody's Son' (Pix, Video) by Iamziggy: 8:57pm On Oct 23, 2021
Erickymania:
So you she kill herself? Bad belle people everywhere.

Ehmm...pls I don't understand.... who is killing who? Him or she? cry

1 Like

Re: Tiwa Savage And Her Son, Jamil Dance To Her 'Somebody's Son' (Pix, Video) by Seun360(m): 8:59pm On Oct 23, 2021
It will be forgotten like we all forgot about Tega. It's only a matter of time.
Re: Tiwa Savage And Her Son, Jamil Dance To Her 'Somebody's Son' (Pix, Video) by searchng4love: 8:59pm On Oct 23, 2021
SimplyFacts:

My people, una don add 5s join .your comment. grin.
No 4 seconds
Re: Tiwa Savage And Her Son, Jamil Dance To Her 'Somebody's Son' (Pix, Video) by Hathor5(f): 9:02pm On Oct 23, 2021
kolnel:
lol

all of this na just to cover face, Im sure she's dying inside.
just a matter of time, one of Jamil's friend will show him the leaked video and then boom

You people are always sure that single women are suffering deep down.

2 Likes

Re: Tiwa Savage And Her Son, Jamil Dance To Her 'Somebody's Son' (Pix, Video) by searchng4love: 9:03pm On Oct 23, 2021
Seun360:
It will be forgotten lik.e we all forgot about Tega. It's only a matter of time.
Unfortunately Tega is not Tiwa. It won't be forgotten.
Re: Tiwa Savage And Her Son, Jamil Dance To Her 'Somebody's Son' (Pix, Video) by kingPhidel(m): 9:03pm On Oct 23, 2021
No matter how she pretend she’s dying slowly inside. Cos that video will strip her off celebrity life

1 Like

Re: Tiwa Savage And Her Son, Jamil Dance To Her 'Somebody's Son' (Pix, Video) by rollandben(m): 9:04pm On Oct 23, 2021
Abeg do what makes you happy jare Tiwatope Savage, your leak tape is just a lesson for me and I hope you also have learnt from that. The sky is your limit. Please try to not fall to such prey again. I still love you yet.
Re: Tiwa Savage And Her Son, Jamil Dance To Her 'Somebody's Son' (Pix, Video) by Seun360(m): 9:04pm On Oct 23, 2021
justscorchone:
One thing I have confirmed and learnt in this Tiwa tape issue is that all toto na the same las las.

You no know sey na face wey we dey Bleep ni?
Re: Tiwa Savage And Her Son, Jamil Dance To Her 'Somebody's Son' (Pix, Video) by jaxxy(m): 9:05pm On Oct 23, 2021
tillaman:
Na Damage control

Blackmailers will not succeed. She moves. grin
Re: Tiwa Savage And Her Son, Jamil Dance To Her 'Somebody's Son' (Pix, Video) by Nobody: 9:10pm On Oct 23, 2021
Seun360:

You no know sey na face wey we dey Bleep ni?

Oloun
Re: Tiwa Savage And Her Son, Jamil Dance To Her 'Somebody's Son' (Pix, Video) by Picker28: 9:40pm On Oct 23, 2021
grin grin grin grin grin
Is like this boy Don hear say her mama sex tape Don go viral
See his face not even smiling

1 Like

Re: Tiwa Savage And Her Son, Jamil Dance To Her 'Somebody's Son' (Pix, Video) by kolnel: 9:47pm On Oct 23, 2021
Hathor5:

You people are always sure that single women are suffering deep down.

I wonder if you deduce this from my quote.
Re: Tiwa Savage And Her Son, Jamil Dance To Her 'Somebody's Son' (Pix, Video) by BABANGBALI: 9:58pm On Oct 23, 2021
Get out of here your pussssssy no fine jo

1 Like

Re: Tiwa Savage And Her Son, Jamil Dance To Her 'Somebody's Son' (Pix, Video) by BABANGBALI: 9:58pm On Oct 23, 2021
Picker28:
grin grin grin grin grin
Is like this boy Don hear say her mama sex tape Don go viral
See his face not even smiling
Na me tell am for school last week

2 Likes

Re: Tiwa Savage And Her Son, Jamil Dance To Her 'Somebody's Son' (Pix, Video) by Toni19: 10:10pm On Oct 23, 2021
shigishege:
you are an hypocrite. Something you will never do you are here encouraging it. Lets face it,bits an hypocritical behavior if you see a spade and call it a how.

Now she should kill herself because of it right?
I am not saying it's should be encouraged. Definitely it's doesn't speak well of her but deed is done already and has to move on.
I might not be able to do it, that's doesn't mean I am not without my own flaws. What I am saying is whatever happens to anyone, learn how to move on.
Re: Tiwa Savage And Her Son, Jamil Dance To Her 'Somebody's Son' (Pix, Video) by Wazirinjos12(m): 10:15pm On Oct 23, 2021
Definitely, this boy is going to laugh today and cry tomorrow. just saying
Re: Tiwa Savage And Her Son, Jamil Dance To Her 'Somebody's Son' (Pix, Video) by Tunagee(m): 10:20pm On Oct 23, 2021
EndBuhariNow:
PuSsy wey no sweet self

tongue wow! that puSsy no sweet?
Re: Tiwa Savage And Her Son, Jamil Dance To Her 'Somebody's Son' (Pix, Video) by cuffee: 10:29pm On Oct 23, 2021
SimplyFacts:

It's still not worth working to feed a lazy bone. With time, all will die down. She's not the first & would never be the last.

@bolded, I don't watch leaked sex tape, I watch blue films only. grin
i like julie cash, adriana chechik, aryana starr, alexis texas, jada fire, asa akira, natasha nice, samantha saint, chanel preston, adina jewel, janet jacme, who's your fav pørnstar
Re: Tiwa Savage And Her Son, Jamil Dance To Her 'Somebody's Son' (Pix, Video) by Stevyne: 10:33pm On Oct 23, 2021
TheMostComplex1:

My fear is that he should not make Imade a baby mama
(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Don Jazzy Wisdomly Response To A Fan On Instagram About Oba Okiolu's Statement / Shina Peller's Camo Benz SL550 41st Birthday Gift (Photos) / Imade Adeleke Graduates From Kindergarten, Davido Absent (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.