Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,231 members, 7,818,778 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:44 AM

MercyEke Dragged Mercilessly As She Vacation With Billionaire, Jowizaa In Moroco - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / MercyEke Dragged Mercilessly As She Vacation With Billionaire, Jowizaa In Moroco (6356 Views)

Toolz Oniru-Demuren's Bikini Body On Vacation With Her Family (Photos) / Cardib Allegedly ‘stole’ Mercyeke’s Outfit, Rocked It To The Grammy / Regina Daniels Shares New Video After Stepping Out With Billionaire husband (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

MercyEke Dragged Mercilessly As She Vacation With Billionaire, Jowizaa In Moroco by Wegood: 2:26pm On Oct 23, 2021
Nigerians are not done with famous reality tv star Mercy Eke as they drag her in mud for reportedly vacationing with Billionaire Jowizaa.

Sharing the story’s details on Instagram, popular and controversial blogger Cutie Julls hinted that Mercy Eke is in a relationship with Jowizaa.

She also claimed that the billionaire posted a video of Mercy Eke on his Snapchat video but later deleted the video.

Mercy Eke Dragged Mercilessly As She Vacations with Billionaire, Jowizaa in Morocco
Mercy Eke will not hear the end of it from her fans as they react to the controversial post.

A user identified as Paul claimed the reality star is using her achievement, which was not gotten through hard work, to mislead the followers.

p.a.u.l_________: Soon she will buy another house n keep saying hard work pays, making us look like we are not serious with our lives

_delores: Thank u oh. Next time wish ur daughter well when she visits London with her friends also.

dinma_unisex_fashion_online_st: I pray he married her, after all he is single, Abeg mercy dey chop better big fish no cap.

Re: MercyEke Dragged Mercilessly As She Vacation With Billionaire, Jowizaa In Moroco by Nobody: 2:36pm On Oct 23, 2021
I so much dislike that Jowizaza,mercy is a certified runs girl, I'll always prefer Tacha over her,Tacha is a very decent and reserved lady.

12 Likes

Re: MercyEke Dragged Mercilessly As She Vacation With Billionaire, Jowizaa In Moroco by Peace081: 2:39pm On Oct 23, 2021
Iyaebe:
I so much dislike that Jowizaza,mercy is a certified runs girl, I'll always prefer Tacha over her,Tacha is a very decent and reserved lady.
Do your own runs nah

24 Likes 2 Shares

Re: MercyEke Dragged Mercilessly As She Vacation With Billionaire, Jowizaa In Moroco by XXXXTENTACION: 2:43pm On Oct 23, 2021
Iyaebe:
Tacha is a decent lady... shocked

it is finished.... undecided

39 Likes 5 Shares

Re: MercyEke Dragged Mercilessly As She Vacation With Billionaire, Jowizaa In Moroco by Kobicove(m): 2:48pm On Oct 23, 2021
XXXXTENTACION:
Tacha is a decent lady... shocked

it is finished.... undecided

grin grin grin

4 Likes

Re: MercyEke Dragged Mercilessly As She Vacation With Billionaire, Jowizaa In Moroco by Kobicove(m): 2:49pm On Oct 23, 2021
Iyaebe:

Don't hate the player, hate the game! grin

6 Likes

Re: MercyEke Dragged Mercilessly As She Vacation With Billionaire, Jowizaa In Moroco by Dreytonisback(m): 2:53pm On Oct 23, 2021
I don't know how authentic this new is but ....
If Jowizaza really did go on vacation with a Nigerian bi*ch like mercy
Then money miss road , he no get taste be that

Lights up my kpoli in peace

14 Likes

Re: MercyEke Dragged Mercilessly As She Vacation With Billionaire, Jowizaa In Moroco by EQRELOADED1: 3:21pm On Oct 23, 2021
Okay.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Pc4Jn5rNxoA

Iyaebe:
Re: MercyEke Dragged Mercilessly As She Vacation With Billionaire, Jowizaa In Moroco by pepperdemzombie: 3:43pm On Oct 23, 2021
Lol! She forgot she told her mumu fans that she got married last year.

Re: MercyEke Dragged Mercilessly As She Vacation With Billionaire, Jowizaa In Moroco by SarkinYarki: 3:53pm On Oct 23, 2021
Iyaebe:

You hate him based on what ? You are just jealous

1 Like

Re: MercyEke Dragged Mercilessly As She Vacation With Billionaire, Jowizaa In Moroco by black9: 4:15pm On Oct 23, 2021
Comments sweet pass post
Lol.

1 Like

Re: MercyEke Dragged Mercilessly As She Vacation With Billionaire, Jowizaa In Moroco by TheWolfen(m): 4:42pm On Oct 23, 2021
Lol wahala
Re: MercyEke Dragged Mercilessly As She Vacation With Billionaire, Jowizaa In Moroco by care4you: 4:46pm On Oct 23, 2021
Dreytonisback:

she worth it! .stop the hate it's not good for your health!

1 Like

Re: MercyEke Dragged Mercilessly As She Vacation With Billionaire, Jowizaa In Moroco by CSTR2: 4:59pm On Oct 23, 2021
Dem go scatter this girl Toto, no single elasticity go remain.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: MercyEke Dragged Mercilessly As She Vacation With Billionaire, Jowizaa In Moroco by Nobody: 6:08pm On Oct 23, 2021
Dreytonisback:

Exactly my thought, with a billionaires status rolling with Mercy Eke. Sorry to say, there are far more better clean girls.

2 Likes

Re: MercyEke Dragged Mercilessly As She Vacation With Billionaire, Jowizaa In Moroco by YoungBlackRico(m): 6:14pm On Oct 23, 2021
Dreytonisback:

Dang I was gonna say this. If it's true, then that guy na money miss road.
Re: MercyEke Dragged Mercilessly As She Vacation With Billionaire, Jowizaa In Moroco by AbujaCitiBlog: 6:27pm On Oct 23, 2021
Wegood:

Nigerians are not done with famous reality tv star Mercy Eke as they drag her in mud for reportedly vacationing with Billionaire Jowizaa.

Sharing the story’s details on Instagram, popular and controversial blogger Cutie Julls hinted that Mercy Eke is in a relationship with Jowizaa.

She also claimed that the billionaire posted a video of Mercy Eke on his Snapchat video but later deleted the video.

Mercy Eke Dragged Mercilessly As She Vacations with Billionaire, Jowizaa in Morocco
Mercy Eke will not hear the end of it from her fans as they react to the controversial post.

A user identified as Paul claimed the reality star is using her achievement, which was not gotten through hard work, to mislead the followers.

p.a.u.l_________: Soon she will buy another house n keep saying hard work pays, making us look like we are not serious with our lives

_delores: Thank u oh. Next time wish ur daughter well when she visits London with her friends also.

dinma_unisex_fashion_online_st: I pray he married her, after all he is single, Abeg mercy dey chop better big fish no cap.
If you know any decent girl in Imo State please inform us. Because as at today, there is no known decent lady from imo State. Almost all of them are Stark prostitutes!
Re: MercyEke Dragged Mercilessly As She Vacation With Billionaire, Jowizaa In Moroco by Iamicekid(m): 6:28pm On Oct 23, 2021
Unna go dey assume nonsense, it one of jowizaza friend that she is dating, the boys where having a nice vacation in Morocco and her boyfriend ask her to come meet them for Morocco

1 Like 1 Share

Re: MercyEke Dragged Mercilessly As She Vacation With Billionaire, Jowizaa In Moroco by Nobody: 7:14pm On Oct 23, 2021
I've never been so proud of being a male... These females no matter the age or fame or anything they are still slaves to money .. suck d!CK for money, turn sly for money even some like this chindinma girl dey kill for money.. damn the FUTURE IS BLIND sad sad

Parasitic b!tches everywhere feeding off n!ggas embarassed embarassed
Re: MercyEke Dragged Mercilessly As She Vacation With Billionaire, Jowizaa In Moroco by lkillbrokehoes: 7:26pm On Oct 23, 2021
Iyaebe:
Do you even know the meaning of decent and reserved? I honestly doubt that.

1 Like

Re: MercyEke Dragged Mercilessly As She Vacation With Billionaire, Jowizaa In Moroco by lkillbrokehoes: 7:29pm On Oct 23, 2021
Dreytonisback:

Jowi will bang her and after he's tired of her pussy, he will dump her.

That's what real niggas do to h*oes
Re: MercyEke Dragged Mercilessly As She Vacation With Billionaire, Jowizaa In Moroco by Enemlove(m): 7:31pm On Oct 23, 2021
Na so dem go dey sell dia kpomo sotey, e go come weak n maaket nuh go stew again. Na da tym dem go bigin go church seh dem don repent.
Re: MercyEke Dragged Mercilessly As She Vacation With Billionaire, Jowizaa In Moroco by lkillbrokehoes: 7:35pm On Oct 23, 2021
Iamicekid:
Unna go dey assume nonsense, it one of jowizaza friend that she is dating, the boys where having a nice vacation in Morocco and her boyfriend ask her to come meet them for Morocco
How did you know all these? abi na Jowizaza PA you be or what?

See as you describe everything as if you dey there.
Re: MercyEke Dragged Mercilessly As She Vacation With Billionaire, Jowizaa In Moroco by MufasaLion: 8:07pm On Oct 23, 2021
Jowi!!! cool
Re: MercyEke Dragged Mercilessly As She Vacation With Billionaire, Jowizaa In Moroco by Iamicekid(m): 8:10pm On Oct 23, 2021
lkillbrokehoes:
How did you know all these? abi na Jowizaza PA you be or what?

See as you describe everything as if you dey there.

I follow jowizaza on Snapchat, same as his friend and also mercy also, so they post all the trips there
Re: MercyEke Dragged Mercilessly As She Vacation With Billionaire, Jowizaa In Moroco by madmelon: 9:15pm On Oct 23, 2021
Pussypreneur pays..if I hear hard work for mercy mouth ..sango go strike
Re: MercyEke Dragged Mercilessly As She Vacation With Billionaire, Jowizaa In Moroco by lkillbrokehoes: 5:22am On Oct 24, 2021
Iamicekid:

I follow jowizaza on Snapchat, same as his friend and also mercy also, so they post all the trips there
I see
Re: MercyEke Dragged Mercilessly As She Vacation With Billionaire, Jowizaa In Moroco by SocialJustice: 7:34am On Oct 24, 2021
Nigerians can't ever mind their business.

(1) (Reply)

Pregnant Actress Taiwo Aromokun Gets Surprise Baby Shower From Friends (picture / Reasons Ronaldo Is Twice Popular Than Beyonce / Whoop!! Olamide And Girlfriend, Bukunmi Welcomes Baby Boy..see

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.