Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,824 members, 7,817,409 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:45 AM

Maureen Badejo To Pay Daniel Olukoya 6-figure Damages - Court Orders In London - Religion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Maureen Badejo To Pay Daniel Olukoya 6-figure Damages - Court Orders In London (29104 Views)

Prophetic Picture Of The Year 2023 By Daniel Olukoya (G.O Mfm Worldwide) / Daniel Olukoya Celebrates His 64th Birthday With His Wife All Loved-Up (Video) / Daniel Olukoya Of MFM Unveils 33 Prophetic Declarations For 2020 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Maureen Badejo To Pay Daniel Olukoya 6-figure Damages - Court Orders In London by Moneyboyz: 1:39pm On Oct 24, 2021
Saintmary:

Hungry bloggers should remember court cases before posting rubbish.

P. S.
Oga, you that you're talking:
What if someone posts on social media that you raped your Mummy for ritual, and sent it to your close friends, will you forgive that person?

As a Christian and role model that he is yes, Jesus suffered worse.
He is a disciple of Christ, he should lead by example.

1 Like

Re: Maureen Badejo To Pay Daniel Olukoya 6-figure Damages - Court Orders In London by Saintmary(f): 1:40pm On Oct 24, 2021
Moneyboyz:

That is bullshit, what happened to love your neighbor as yourself, the Bible says you should pray for your enemy.

I'm not surprised, it's always war and fire in his ministry. Pastors should learn to be good examples.

What you just said, if a Muslim acts on it like they used to you all will start crying foul.
So are you happy to see Muslims acting on your comments and killing non believers which they call infidel's?

Muslims have been treating non Muslims differently since time immemorial and we understand that that's how they were taught.

Stay focused on the matter on ground
Re: Maureen Badejo To Pay Daniel Olukoya 6-figure Damages - Court Orders In London by Saintmary(f): 1:41pm On Oct 24, 2021
Moneyboyz:

As a Christian and role model that he is yes, Jesus suffered worse.
He is a disciple of Christ, he should lead by example.

Answer the question you hypocrite
Re: Maureen Badejo To Pay Daniel Olukoya 6-figure Damages - Court Orders In London by Saintmary(f): 1:43pm On Oct 24, 2021
Moneyboyz,

If somebody carries the rumour in your village that you raped your Mummy for ritual, will you forgive him?

Answer before you judge Pastor D. K Olukoya.
Re: Maureen Badejo To Pay Daniel Olukoya 6-figure Damages - Court Orders In London by Truvelisback(m): 1:43pm On Oct 24, 2021
BigYash:
Blogger don nter one chance... grin
But Daddy Pastor should forgive na..

Jesus said to him, "I do not say to you seven times, but seventy times seven." ... Of course, Jesus did not mean that we should stop forgiving after 490 times or even 77 times -- he meant that there should be no limits to our forgiveness.

Forgiveness is allowed Daddy....

There are some sins u will have to pay for(comes with punishment) even though u may have be forgiven.
Re: Maureen Badejo To Pay Daniel Olukoya 6-figure Damages - Court Orders In London by princewarri1985: 1:45pm On Oct 24, 2021
Gemid94:
London High Court Orders Blogger To Pay Olukoya 6-figure Damages

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2021/10/olukoya-vindicated-as-court-awards-6-figure-damages-against-blogger/
The blogger die well, and this why i like countries where things work, like say na naija them give that judgement, pastor olukoya for wait till fowl get teeth before he for see that money after court award am
Re: Maureen Badejo To Pay Daniel Olukoya 6-figure Damages - Court Orders In London by Nobody: 1:47pm On Oct 24, 2021
buragidi:

Now you are demonstrating delusion. The other time I was Maureen, few minutes later I am Maureen's acolyte. You are confused.

Continue to dedicate your life and time to a fraudster behind the pulpit who lie to collect your money and use anointing oil to finger married women pussssy. You are doomed for life .

Firstly, I have restrained myself so much from contributing on this topic because of the anointing and for a very personal reason.

Are you sure Dr Olukoya is a fraudster behind the pulpit who lie to collect money and use anointing oil to finger married women pussssy?

Today is the Thanksgiving Service of the 70 days Fasting and Prayers that ended last week Sunday. That is a Covenant Prayer and Fasting in memorial of the 70 days Fasting at Ori Oke Ido Ajina rere now called Ido Ile (Mountain of Miracles ) at Ekiti State before MFM was birthed. This is what I believed the 70 days Fasting and Prayers stand for as most great CAC Pastors have annual Fasting and Prayers in memorial of their Prophetic call. I may be wrong in the case of Prophet Olukoya, but I believe the 70 days Fasting and Prayers have something to do with his Fasting and Prayers at IDO Mountain.

To levy such grave allegations against Prophet Daniel Olukoya is an insult to the God of Elijah, the God of MFM, the God of Prayer City.

This does not require forgiveness as some small boys are quoting forgiveness no matter how offended one may be offended. Sin against Holy Spirit does not require forgiveness. Those who accused Dr Olukoya of using pulpit to lie to collect your money and use anointing oil to finger married women pussssy still stand on their accusations. They are not begging for forgiveness. The best thing is to fight it to the end. Let law takes its course. We are awaiting the appeal.

I believe in the Call of Prophet Olukoya. I believe in the God of Elijah. I am on the side of Prophet Olukoya.

2 Likes

Re: Maureen Badejo To Pay Daniel Olukoya 6-figure Damages - Court Orders In London by buragidi(m): 1:55pm On Oct 24, 2021
babaolofin:

Are you high on cheap drug? Crawl back to your hole yiu dingbat.

Your mates all over the world are carrying out research on how to to develop technology and scientific solutions to the problem of humanity and yiu are here telling me how you are jumping from one Ori oke agbona to Ori oke iwinlende in Ekiti in 21st century. You are one of the problems of Africa and until when this continent stops producing people with your kind of mentality it will be impossible to move forward.
I say it again without any apology. Your Okukoya is fake and he is a scammer. He is a sexual predator who uses anointing oil on marred women pussyyy in his corridor prayers. There are video evidence my friend.

E no go better for that yiur God that you are referring to. A god that impoverish you and enslave you mentally. That cannot be the God of the Bible.

Firstly, I have restrained myself so much from contributing on this topic because of the anointing and for a very personal reason.

Are you sure Dr Olukoya is a fraudster behind the pulpit who lie to collect money and use anointing oil to finger married women pussssy?

Today is the Thanksgiving Service of the 70 days Fasting and Prayers that ended last week Sunday. That is a Covenant Prayer and Fasting in memorial of the 70 days Fasting at Ori Oke Ido Ajina rere now called Ido Ile (Mountain of Miracles ) at Ekiti State before MFM was birthed. This is what I believed the 70 days Fasting and Prayers stand for as most great CAC Pastors have annual Fasting and Prayers in memorial of their Prophetic call.

To levy such grave allegations against Prophet Daniel Olukoya is an insult to the God of Elijah, the God of MFM, the God of Prayer City.

This does not require forgiveness as some small boys are quoting forgiveness no matter how offended one may be offended. Sin against Holy Spirit does not require forgiveness. Those who accused Dr Olukoya of using pulpit to lie to collect your money and use anointing oil to finger married women pussssy still stand on their accusations. They are not begging for forgiveness. The best thing is to fight it to the end. Let law takes its course. We are awaiting the appeal.

I believe in the Call of Prophet Olukoya. I believe in the God of Elijah. I am on the side of Prophet Olukoya.
Re: Maureen Badejo To Pay Daniel Olukoya 6-figure Damages - Court Orders In London by SweetiliciousD: 1:56pm On Oct 24, 2021
atheistandproud:

That offense was supposedly committed against the ultimate authority and not against Jesus himself.

Jesus never took anyone who defamed him to court. He famously asked people to love their haters. Be like Jesus. grin

Correction is the ultimate goal.

Jesus also corrects.

The correction should be accepted in good but not bad faith.
Re: Maureen Badejo To Pay Daniel Olukoya 6-figure Damages - Court Orders In London by Nobody: 1:59pm On Oct 24, 2021
ignis:

Fake man jam fake woman, that's how my worthless daddy and useless mummy met and a stupid human like me came to this world.
Re: Maureen Badejo To Pay Daniel Olukoya 6-figure Damages - Court Orders In London by Nobody: 2:01pm On Oct 24, 2021
[quote author=buragidi post=107018646][/quote]

Is The God of Elijah not fighting you already. Is the OIL not fighting you already. You were in a haste to respond to my posting, you muddled everything together. You are already confused. I have left you. I don't want to be provoked. You know your cup is about to be full. Don't just provoke me.
Re: Maureen Badejo To Pay Daniel Olukoya 6-figure Damages - Court Orders In London by buragidi(m): 2:07pm On Oct 24, 2021
babaolofin:

Is The God of Elijah not fighting you already. Is the OIL not fighting you already. You were in a haste to respond to my posting, you muddled everything together. You are already confused. I have left you. I don't want to be provoked.

You actually have no sense.

The most important thing is that you read and understood my message. Whether it is muddled is insignificant.

If all your god of Elijah can do is to muddle a post, it must be a useless and inconsequential God.

COUNSEL:
Be careful of the way you move from orioke to orioke. Kidnappers,,Fulani herdsmen and Bandits are on the prowl. Wisdom is profitable to direct.

1 Like

Re: Maureen Badejo To Pay Daniel Olukoya 6-figure Damages - Court Orders In London by stanliwise(m): 2:09pm On Oct 24, 2021
Popesuccess:
This is not about forgiveness, is abou setting the record straight. People will just wake up and start writting and saying lies against people to tarnish their image. Hope she has learn her lesson. My appeal is that he should not collect any money from her.
You lot preach forgiveness out of naïve mindset and lack of proper understanding
Re: Maureen Badejo To Pay Daniel Olukoya 6-figure Damages - Court Orders In London by Popesuccess(m): 2:16pm On Oct 24, 2021
stanliwise:

You lot preach forgiveness out of naïve mindset and lack of proper understanding
You lot you should and understand before typing anything. Did you see anywhere i preach forgiveness?
Re: Maureen Badejo To Pay Daniel Olukoya 6-figure Damages - Court Orders In London by Preacherrr(m): 2:26pm On Oct 24, 2021
GOD BLESS YOU. NO MIND DEM, WHEN E REACH PASTOR MATTER THEM GO BEGIN QUOTE SCRIPTURE TO FAVOUR THEM. NOW DEM DON SABI HOW TO PREACH ABOUT FORGIVENESS, BUT DEN NO REMEMBER TO TELL HER SAY MAKE SHE NO BEAR FALSE WITNESS AGAINST HER NEIGHBOR.
MightySparrow:

Let him first go and borrow to pay. Forgiveness can follow
Re: Maureen Badejo To Pay Daniel Olukoya 6-figure Damages - Court Orders In London by Preacherrr(m): 2:27pm On Oct 24, 2021
GOD BLESS YOU BRO, I SHARE IN YOUR OWN.
Lifestone:

He should. There are less privileged people allover the world who will do well with the money. Evil bloggers must not go free
Re: Maureen Badejo To Pay Daniel Olukoya 6-figure Damages - Court Orders In London by Demdem(m): 2:31pm On Oct 24, 2021
buragidi:
Olukoya is just being mischievous. The judgement was obtained on 3rd of April and Maureen was faulted on technical ground, not that what she said about Olukoya were incorrect. The April judgement did not put figure (earlier, Olukoya had procured a 500 million judgement against Maureen from a corrupt judge in Ogun state). What the current judgement did was to put a figure of £65k ans £35k respectively for Shade Daniel Olukoya and Shade Olukoya as damages for defamation. It is therefore not a new win for the Olukoyas. Nevertheless, it is important that the case is already on appeal, therefore it is not automatic that the Okukoyas would get paid.

Also, it is important to say that Olukoya was also fine by court and he was compelled to pay Maureen for his failure to prove his case of contempt of court against Maureen. Indeed, Okukoya' lawyers ran away in the middle of the case of the of contempt. They have originally brought a case against Maureen that her book titled 'Mountain of frustration and manipulation (MFM)' sold on Amazon and other platforms was explicitly adopting pseudonyms to tell the story of Olukoya and his business center, called mountain of fire and miracle. Unfortunately, his lawyers were unable to proof this in court and they had to run away. The judge award payment against Okukoyas foe wasting the court"s time and to cover Maureen legal fees.

The truth is that I don't see Olukoya getting a dime from Maureen. It is the same battle he waged against Sowore in USA and he was made to make payment to Sowore. There are overwhelming evidence that Olukoya, like any Nigerian pastor is just a scammer, a manipulator, a sexual abuser and a bully. The UK is aware of this and that is why all MFM parishes in the UK still remained closed following the takeover by the UK charity commission.

Let's wait and see. It is a season film. The episode has just begun.

Well said and a true reflection of what transpired in court as against reports sponsored by olukoya and his zombies to vanguard. Already charity commission in UK sees MFM as a fraudulent place and most of her outlets shut. This judgement is already on appeal before today and will definitely be thrown out as the US case against Sowore was thrown out. These hopeless god of men days are numbered.

2 Likes

Re: Maureen Badejo To Pay Daniel Olukoya 6-figure Damages - Court Orders In London by profmallor: 2:33pm On Oct 24, 2021
Nice one, She and her likes would pay.
Re: Maureen Badejo To Pay Daniel Olukoya 6-figure Damages - Court Orders In London by Christistruth00: 2:33pm On Oct 24, 2021
Olukoya has already lost 3 Cases against Maureen Badejo because she tells the Truth, would Nigeria be in the Crisis it is in if True Men of God held Sway ?

By the time they appeal this Case it will end up in the Trash Can where Olukoya and all his fellow fake Pastors and Witchdoctors Masquerading as men of God who damaged Nigeria with False doctrines belong

1 Like

Re: Maureen Badejo To Pay Daniel Olukoya 6-figure Damages - Court Orders In London by AngelicBeing: 2:44pm On Oct 24, 2021
wink
Re: Maureen Badejo To Pay Daniel Olukoya 6-figure Damages - Court Orders In London by ronyman(m): 2:44pm On Oct 24, 2021
Women have to be taught a lesson bro
BigYash:
Blogger don nter one chance... grin
But Daddy Pastor should forgive na..

Jesus said to him, "I do not say to you seven times, but seventy times seven." ... Of course, Jesus did not mean that we should stop forgiving after 490 times or even 77 times -- he meant that there should be no limits to our forgiveness.

Forgiveness is allowed Daddy....

Re: Maureen Badejo To Pay Daniel Olukoya 6-figure Damages - Court Orders In London by AngelicBeing: 2:47pm On Oct 24, 2021
Octopusssy:

Maureen, is this you? You sound pained
Gbam, don't mind the Mugu you quoted, na Angelic koboko laden with chilly pepper him go chop cheesy
Re: Maureen Badejo To Pay Daniel Olukoya 6-figure Damages - Court Orders In London by buragidi(m): 2:52pm On Oct 24, 2021
Demdem:

Well said and a true reflection of what transpired in court as against reports sponsored by olukoya and his zombies to vanguard. Already charity commission in UK sees MFM as a fraudulent place and most of her outlets shut. This judgement is already on appeal before today and will definitely be thrown out as the US case against Sowore was thrown out. These hopeless god of men days are numbered.

God bless you. You are well-informed.

It is an established legal position that you can only claim damages for defamation of character when your character is unpainted. A man who has been found to be a pathological lier by a USA Court (Sowore vs Olukoya) and a manipulator ( UK charity commission) cannot be a man of character, this cannot claim any damages for defamation. The same thing applies to Johnson Suleman who claimed that his angel deposited miracle money into his worshipers' account. He had attempted to sue Istral Balogun for defamation but he had to run away when he realised that his character would be put on trial in the court of law.

2 Likes

Re: Maureen Badejo To Pay Daniel Olukoya 6-figure Damages - Court Orders In London by Calitoscassius(m): 2:56pm On Oct 24, 2021
Crooked pastor and crooked blogger, grin blogger don't have to pay a dime, blogger can agree to pay £2 a month for 30 years to crooked pastor, blogger can also declare bankrupt and don't have to pay a dime.

As i ve said, both of them are crooks.
Re: Maureen Badejo To Pay Daniel Olukoya 6-figure Damages - Court Orders In London by MightySparrow: 3:37pm On Oct 24, 2021
denip:

U r wicked grin grin cheesy grin grin grin angry grin

How? These hungry blogger's like to make cheap popularity by telling false stories about men of God. Media is quick way to wreck anybody. So, let her pay.
Re: Maureen Badejo To Pay Daniel Olukoya 6-figure Damages - Court Orders In London by MightySparrow: 3:41pm On Oct 24, 2021
emmabest2000:

Was that what Bible said ?

Bear no false witness against anyone.

Exodus 20: 16
Have you removed it from your own Bible?
Re: Maureen Badejo To Pay Daniel Olukoya 6-figure Damages - Court Orders In London by buragidi(m): 3:44pm On Oct 24, 2021
AngelicBeing:
Gbam, don't mind the Mugu you quoted, na Angelic koboko laden with chilly pepper him go chop cheesy

Heeya. Mumu alert. Suspended brain. Lukuluku. May you receive sense IJN.
Re: Maureen Badejo To Pay Daniel Olukoya 6-figure Damages - Court Orders In London by Kyf1: 4:13pm On Oct 24, 2021
Really

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Oyedepo: Those Saying Pastors Are Stealing Risk God’s Wrath / Lady Becomes Homeless After Sowing Her House Rent As Seed To Pastor / Mentally Challenged Man Healed By Lords Chosen Church Members In Ebonyi (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.