Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,916 members, 7,817,688 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:21 PM

Maureen Badejo To Pay Daniel Olukoya 6-figure Damages - Court Orders In London - Religion (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Maureen Badejo To Pay Daniel Olukoya 6-figure Damages - Court Orders In London (29106 Views)

Prophetic Picture Of The Year 2023 By Daniel Olukoya (G.O Mfm Worldwide) / Daniel Olukoya Celebrates His 64th Birthday With His Wife All Loved-Up (Video) / Daniel Olukoya Of MFM Unveils 33 Prophetic Declarations For 2020 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Maureen Badejo To Pay Daniel Olukoya 6-figure Damages - Court Orders In London by NoToPile: 4:44pm On Oct 24, 2021
For those saying it was an old judgement, vanguard said the judgment was given this 22nd of October .

Anyway its all good.

1 Like

Re: Maureen Badejo To Pay Daniel Olukoya 6-figure Damages - Court Orders In London by buragidi(m): 5:14pm On Oct 24, 2021
NoToPile:
For those saying it was an old judgement, vanguard said the judgment was given this 22nd of October .

Anyway its all good.

You still don't get it. The judgement was obtained in April by Olukoya against Maureen, not because what Maureen said about Olukoya was untrue, but on technical grounds. The judgement of April said that Maureen was to pay damages, but the amount was not mentioned ( Olukoya has originally procured a N500mill damages from a Nigerian Court, which he tried to register against Maureen in the UK) .

What happened on 22 is that the court finally put a sum of 35k and 65k on the April judgement for shade and Aliyu Olukoya respectively. Therefore it is not a fresh judgement. However, the fact is that the judgement is already on appeal.
Re: Maureen Badejo To Pay Daniel Olukoya 6-figure Damages - Court Orders In London by AngelicBeing: 5:21pm On Oct 24, 2021
buragidi:

Heeya. I be Mumu alert. I have Suspended and rotten brain, Lukuluku. I have no sense because I am am frustrated and hungry because of Buhari, beg Olukoya to give me food to eat, l am a useless nonentity on planet earth .
Re: Maureen Badejo To Pay Daniel Olukoya 6-figure Damages - Court Orders In London by samtol4(m): 6:09pm On Oct 24, 2021
buragidi:
Olukoya is just being mischievous. The judgement was obtained on 3rd of April and Maureen was faulted on technical ground, not that what she said about Olukoya were incorrect. The April judgement did not put figure (earlier, Olukoya had procured a 500 million judgement against Maureen from a corrupt judge in Ogun state). What the current judgement did was to put a figure of £65k ans £35k respectively for Shade Daniel Olukoya and Shade Olukoya as damages for defamation. It is therefore not a new win for the Olukoyas. Nevertheless, it is important that the case is already on appeal, therefore it is not automatic that the Okukoyas would get paid.

Also, it is important to say that Olukoya was also fine by court and he was compelled to pay Maureen for his failure to prove his case of contempt of court against Maureen. Indeed, Okukoya' lawyers ran away in the middle of the case of the of contempt. They have originally brought a case against Maureen that her book titled 'Mountain of frustration and manipulation (MFM)' sold on Amazon and other platforms was explicitly adopting pseudonyms to tell the story of Olukoya and his business center, called mountain of fire and miracle. Unfortunately, his lawyers were unable to proof this in court and they had to run away. The judge award payment against Okukoyas foe wasting the court"s time and to cover Maureen legal fees.

The truth is that I don't see Olukoya getting a dime from Maureen. It is the same battle he waged against Sowore in USA and he was made to make payment to Sowore. There are overwhelming evidence that Olukoya, like any Nigerian pastor is just a scammer, a manipulator, a sexual abuser and a bully. The UK is aware of this and that is why all MFM parishes in the UK still remained closed following the takeover by the UK charity commission.

Let's wait and see. It is a season film. The episode has just begun.
When you want to deceive people try to find out the truth. All MFM churches in are holding services ,I wonder why you try to lie when the world is a global village. " overwhelming evidences Olukoya is a scammer and sexual abuser " why not tend the evidences in court.. You just tried to fool yourself, not anyone sensible. Olukoya is a successful scientist with several publications in research. Did he scammed you? Or u want to fool around with the wrong person

1 Like

Re: Maureen Badejo To Pay Daniel Olukoya 6-figure Damages - Court Orders In London by buJu234: 6:16pm On Oct 24, 2021
MightySparrow:

Let him first go and borrow to pay. Forgiveness can follow

Nigerian mentality eh.. forgiveness doesn't mean the person shouldn't face the consequences of his actions.. so supported though he has been forgiven but he must pay the money to the MOG.
Re: Maureen Badejo To Pay Daniel Olukoya 6-figure Damages - Court Orders In London by buragidi(m): 6:49pm On Oct 24, 2021
samtol4:
When you want to deceive people try to find out the truth. All MFM churches in are holding services ,I wonder why you try to lie when the world is a global village. " overwhelming evidences Olukoya is a scammer and sexual abuser " why not tend the evidences in court.. You just tried to fool yourself, not anyone sensible. Olukoya is a successful scientist with several publications in research. Did he scammed you? Or u
want to fool around with the wrong person

So in your little mind now, you are sensible. In the same global village, you are not aware that the UK charity commission has taken over the trusteeship of MFM in UK? Your mumu na factory fitted.

Yes, Olukoya is a scammer and a married woman pussssy anointer. There is nothing you and anyone can do about it.

1 Like

Re: Maureen Badejo To Pay Daniel Olukoya 6-figure Damages - Court Orders In London by philus66(m): 8:15pm On Oct 24, 2021
BigYash:
Blogger don nter one chance... grin
But Daddy Pastor should forgive na..

Jesus said to him, "I do not say to you seven times, but seventy times seven." ... Of course, Jesus did not mean that we should stop forgiving after 490 times or even 77 times -- he meant that there should be no limits to our forgiveness.

Forgiveness is allowed Daddy....

if it were to be the other way round, you'd have dragged the pastor across all social media platforms. Now you are preaching forgiveness undecided

1 Like

Re: Maureen Badejo To Pay Daniel Olukoya 6-figure Damages - Court Orders In London by ACE1010: 8:20pm On Oct 24, 2021
MightySparrow:

Let him first go and borrow to pay. Forgiveness can follow

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy grin grin grin
Who will guarantee a lie lie blogger like her in the first place

1 Like

Re: Maureen Badejo To Pay Daniel Olukoya 6-figure Damages - Court Orders In London by holaralph(m): 9:10pm On Oct 24, 2021
THIS NEWS IS BIG LIES FROM THE PIT OF HELL. MFM CHURCH IS TELLING LIES CONCERNING THE COURT INJUNCTION. ALL THESE PASTORS CAN NEVER CHANGE FROM THEIR EVIL WAYS. THE SAME WAY A BISHOP AND SOME OF HIS FAMILY CANT TRAVEL TO UK, THE SAME WAY TEXANS SIGNED A PETITION AGAINST A NIGERIA APOSTLE, THE SAME WAY THIS PASTOR IS FACING CHARITY COMMISSION CASE IN UK THAT MADE THE UK GOVERNMENT TO CLOSE DOWN VIRTUALLY ALL MFM BRANCHES IN THE UK. I CAN GO ON AND ON. I SEE NAIRALAND AS A PLACE FILLED WITH INTELLIGENT PEOPLE, I SAID THAT BECAUSE I MET MY DARLING WIFE ON NAIRALAND. SO PLEASE NAIRALAND SHOULD NOT BELIEVE ALL THESE LIES FROM MFM. DO YOUR RESEARCH ON INTERNET AND THANK ME LATER. DONT LET MFM CARRY YOU HANDICAP NOW LOLZ
Re: Maureen Badejo To Pay Daniel Olukoya 6-figure Damages - Court Orders In London by BigYash: 9:12pm On Oct 24, 2021
Saintmary:

So, when it's time to ask for forgiveness, the Pastor has become 'Papa' abi.

But when you want to insult him, you'll find another name for the man.
You people forget that they are also human beings like us.

Go and read about narcissm and double standards.
You don see me insult pastor before? Wetin come dey bring this see finish na.. Nairalanders make una no qoute me again,abi na me born d blogger. Common forgiveness matter when no reach anything. All of una just dey masturbate put,since morning.. Wetin dey sup sef? This oga just say make I go dey read narcissm.. No be only.. Make you go read scissors.. grin Nairalanders too get Wahala.. See my mention don full.. I be think say I win award sef..
Re: Maureen Badejo To Pay Daniel Olukoya 6-figure Damages - Court Orders In London by holaralph(m): 9:15pm On Oct 24, 2021
Or better still go and watch this video for all of us to know the real truth about this acclaimed Victory by pastor olukoya and family. https://www.facebook.com/24hourstvchannel/videos/https:.
//www.facebook.com/24hourstvchannel/videos/1079362926215426//
Re: Maureen Badejo To Pay Daniel Olukoya 6-figure Damages - Court Orders In London by Saintmary(f): 9:52pm On Oct 24, 2021
BigYash:
You don see me insult pastor before? Wetin come dey bring this see finish na.. Nairalanders make una no qoute me again,abi na me born d blogger. Common forgiveness matter when no reach anything. All of una just dey masturbate put,since morning.. Wetin dey sup sef? This oga just say make I go dey read narcissm.. No be only.. Make you go read scissors.. grin Nairalanders too get Wahala.. See my mention don full.. I be think say I win award sef..

If you can feel bad about the negative attention you got, imagine how a pastor would feel when lies are being peddled about him by hungry wolves, for no reason.

1 Like

Re: Maureen Badejo To Pay Daniel Olukoya 6-figure Damages - Court Orders In London by aalangel(f): 9:57pm On Oct 24, 2021
That's why Seun put that disclaimer.

Re: Maureen Badejo To Pay Daniel Olukoya 6-figure Damages - Court Orders In London by emmyN(m): 9:57pm On Oct 24, 2021
Where are those that cheered her on when she was making unfounded allegations? The've all gone into hiding.

1 Like

Re: Maureen Badejo To Pay Daniel Olukoya 6-figure Damages - Court Orders In London by God2man2again(m): 2:29am On Oct 25, 2021
When lies travel for 20 years, the truth will catch up with it one day.
Re: Maureen Badejo To Pay Daniel Olukoya 6-figure Damages - Court Orders In London by mczmus(m): 4:06am On Oct 25, 2021
Gemid94:
London High Court Orders Blogger To Pay Olukoya 6-figure Damages

http://www.citypeopleonline.com/finally-mfm-g-o-dr-olukoya-breaks-silence-over-the-maureen-badejo-saga/
Shortly after the court victory over the nefarious Maureen Badejo was announced, it was an elated Dr. Olukoya who took to his social media handle to celebrate with the entire MFM worldwide. Many will recall that all through the period the distasteful saga lasted, the very dignified and respected General Overseer of MFM, Dr. D.K. Olukoya never said a word about the embarrassing court case to the church congregation. This is what the hugely relieved and excited General Overseer put out on social media:

“Members and Friends of MFM will recall that from the evening of 20th August 2020, one Maureen Badejo has been having a field day broadcasting all manners of falsehood against this Church, its General Overseer and his family, Pastors and members. Aspects of those publications which pertained to MFM International and Dr Olukoya were ventilated in a court case before the High Court of Ogun State, Abeokuta in Suit No. AB/407/2020 in which Judgment was entered in favour of MFM and our General Overseer.

Aspects of those broadcasts which pertained to The General Overseer and Mummy GO were filed as a suit in the High Court of London in the Strand, Queen’s Bench Division. In the course of the hearing which was listed at 10.30 am and concluded at 1.05 pm today, April 13, 2021, the evidence was so overwhelming that even Maureen Badejo’s lawyer conceded that her remarks in all those broadcasts were “serious and defamatory”.

Judgment was pronounced today in which the Court granted an order of perpetual injunction restraining Maureen Badejo from publishing defamatory words against or concerning the Plaintiffs and ordered her to pay the legal costs incurred by the Olukoyas in the suit. The erudite Judge opined in his judgment thus “…it is overwhelmingly clear that the nature of this defamation is severe and serious…..and that the number of publications is considerable”

Maureen Badejo had filed a counter-claim to demand monies allegedly lost by her from the shutting down of some of her broadcasts by YouTube and Facebook sequel to complaints from Dr Olukoya’s lawyers. The Judge in dismissing it as a frivolous claim, branded it an abuse of process. The London case will continue for the Court to forensically determine the quantum of damages to be awarded to Dr. and Mrs. Olukoya for these defamations. These victories are a tribute to the Lord our God who would never permit evil to triumph over righteousness.”

– WALE LAWAL

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2021/10/olukoya-vindicated-as-court-awards-6-figure-damages-against-blogger/
Re: Maureen Badejo To Pay Daniel Olukoya 6-figure Damages - Court Orders In London by Ashirioluwa: 4:54am On Oct 25, 2021
MICHEALADEX:

This news is old. She has appealed the case and even won it

Lucky her.
Re: Maureen Badejo To Pay Daniel Olukoya 6-figure Damages - Court Orders In London by Ashirioluwa: 4:59am On Oct 25, 2021
Why this op put out old news here? This judgement was delivered April 13th.

@Michealadex said the lady appealed and won the case.
Re: Maureen Badejo To Pay Daniel Olukoya 6-figure Damages - Court Orders In London by samtol4(m): 5:11am On Oct 25, 2021
Ashirioluwa:
Why this op put out old news here? This judgement was delivered April 13th.

@Michealadex said the lady appealed and won the case.
Where did she win? Source
Re: Maureen Badejo To Pay Daniel Olukoya 6-figure Damages - Court Orders In London by Ashirioluwa: 9:09am On Oct 25, 2021
samtol4:
Where did she win? Source

You can ask @Michealadex. That was why I mentioned his / her name as my source. @Michealadex Is a nairalander too.
Re: Maureen Badejo To Pay Daniel Olukoya 6-figure Damages - Court Orders In London by Mftivi: 7:37pm On Oct 25, 2021
atheistandproud:

You're not worth an articulate reply. Good day.
ain't nothing articulate you can come up with.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Oyedepo: Those Saying Pastors Are Stealing Risk God’s Wrath / Lady Becomes Homeless After Sowing Her House Rent As Seed To Pastor / Mentally Challenged Man Healed By Lords Chosen Church Members In Ebonyi (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.