Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,063 members, 7,825,368 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 12:39 PM

The Mobile Phone With Highest Sales World Wide, 250 Million units Sold - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / The Mobile Phone With Highest Sales World Wide, 250 Million units Sold (4269 Views)

TECNO, Honor And Others Voted Best Phones At The Mobile World Congress MWC2023 / Live Pictures From TECNO Debut At The Mobile World Congress (MWC2023) Barcelona / Differences Between A Factory, World Wide, And Chip Unlock Iphone? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Mobile Phone With Highest Sales World Wide, 250 Million units Sold by Biodun556(m): 5:29pm On Oct 23, 2021
This is a list of best-selling mobile phones. The best-selling mobile devices are the Nokia 1100 and Nokia 1110, two bar phones released in 2003 and 2005, respectively. Both have sold over 250 million units. The best-selling touchscreen phones are the Apple iPhone 6 and 6 Plus, both released in 2014. Together, they have sold over 220 million units. The best selling flip phone is the Motorola RAZR V3, released in 2004. It sold over 130 million units. The best-selling slider phone is the Samsung E250, released in 2006. It has sold over 30 million units.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_best-selling_mobile_phones

1 Share

Re: The Mobile Phone With Highest Sales World Wide, 250 Million units Sold by MrOON: 5:59pm On Oct 23, 2021
Attached other phone pics lets root for FP.

1 Like

Re: The Mobile Phone With Highest Sales World Wide, 250 Million units Sold by sunshineV(f): 6:03pm On Oct 23, 2021
That year, i rough handle nokia 2626, 2330c and 3110c but 6300 and express music be like egg

3 Likes

Re: The Mobile Phone With Highest Sales World Wide, 250 Million units Sold by MRDEE01: 7:18pm On Oct 23, 2021
Choi. my boss used this phone that year. His battery could last up to 2weeks
Re: The Mobile Phone With Highest Sales World Wide, 250 Million units Sold by OnlineArchitect: 7:27pm On Oct 23, 2021
I missed the days of Nokia Java/symbian phones where u use 10mb for a week or more, when sites like sefan.ru, waptrick.com, wapdam.com etc was our go-to site for games and apllications. When games like pes 2010, assassin creed, mortal combact, prince of Persia, etc was our best games then Infact very addicting, where we had 2in1 mobile applications e.g facebook and 2go, when we scout for free browsing cheat, when having a Nokia music express phone was like having an 1phone 12 pro, when we didn't have to break the bank to pay for data charges. I honestly missed those good old days

46 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Mobile Phone With Highest Sales World Wide, 250 Million units Sold by GreaterFuture(m): 7:49pm On Oct 23, 2021
Selling off
Re: The Mobile Phone With Highest Sales World Wide, 250 Million units Sold by cassidy1996(m): 8:02pm On Oct 23, 2021
rock with me....rock with me....

3 Likes

Re: The Mobile Phone With Highest Sales World Wide, 250 Million units Sold by GIANTPLUSHUB: 8:07pm On Oct 23, 2021
sunshineV:
That year, i rough handle nokia 2626, 2330c and 3110c but 6300 and express music be like egg

Gueess you used internet cheat browsing for the 3110c. Mheen! 3110c suffered in my hand for free browsing and lots of games in the phone like real football 2009. Chai! I suffered the phone.

1 Like

Re: The Mobile Phone With Highest Sales World Wide, 250 Million units Sold by sunshineV(f): 8:09pm On Oct 23, 2021
GIANTPLUSHUB:

Gueess you used internet cheat browsing for the 3110c. Mheen! 3110c suffered in my hand for free browsing and lots of games in the phone like real football 2009. Chai! I suffered the phone.
dat year we change ip taya grin

1 Like

Re: The Mobile Phone With Highest Sales World Wide, 250 Million units Sold by sunshineV(f): 8:11pm On Oct 23, 2021
cassidy1996:
rock with me....rock with me....
i always thought it was "come feel me...come feel me" leemao

1 Like

Re: The Mobile Phone With Highest Sales World Wide, 250 Million units Sold by GIANTPLUSHUB: 8:12pm On Oct 23, 2021
sunshineV:
dat year we change ip taya grin

Chai! You are a partner in crime. grin grin Those days going on naijaloaded, and other cheat sites like that to look for free browsing cheats. Mheen! It's fun!

2 Likes

Re: The Mobile Phone With Highest Sales World Wide, 250 Million units Sold by Geestarry(f): 8:25pm On Oct 23, 2021
Amazing
Re: The Mobile Phone With Highest Sales World Wide, 250 Million units Sold by ghettochild(m): 8:27pm On Oct 23, 2021
OnlineArchitect:
I missed the days of Nokia Java/symbian phones where u use 10mb for a week or more, when sites like sefan.ru, waptrick.com, wapdam.com etc was our go-to site for games and apllications. When games like pes 2010, assassin creed, mortal combact, prince of Persia, etc was our best games then Infact very addicting, where we had 2in1 mobile applications e.g facebook and 2go, when we scout for free browsing cheat, when having a Nokia music express phone is like having an 1phone 12 pro, when we didn't have to break the bank to pay for data charges. I honestly missed those good old days
Your head dey there...
Those free browsing cheat on Symbian phones especially..
That BlackBerry bis subscription cheat that works on Symbian phones for uncapped data make me no buy BlackBerry when I was serving in Enugu. I stuck to my Symbian phone...
How time flies..
I still need to buy a Symbian phone make I dey play soccer n that mode u build a player n play for different clubs

1 Like

Re: The Mobile Phone With Highest Sales World Wide, 250 Million units Sold by Dmoney070605: 8:46pm On Oct 23, 2021
VACANCY
SECTOR SALES ASSISTANT
Job Locations: Benin, Ibadan & Abeokuta
QUALIFICATION, EXPERIENCE & REQUIREMENT SALARY: 100,000
QUALIFICATION
B.Sc or HND in any discipline with at least second class lower division or its equivalent

EXPERIENCE & REQUIREMENT
• Fresh Graduate, that have finished NYSC or that have exempted letter
• Highly motivated and target driven with a proven track record in sales
• Excellent selling, negotiation and communication skills
• Relationship management skills and openness to feedback
• Excellent knowledge of MS Office

JOB RESPONSIBILITIES
• Prospecting and onboarding of businesses
• Follow-up with businesses to ensure active usage of the deployed POS
• Retrieve POS from users when they become inactive or dormant
• Visit merchant regularly to get information and communicate same to the superiors

NOTE: If you fulfill the above requirement, please forward your CV, Indicate Location and indicate the Position to ogofureraymond@opay-ctr.com not later than 1st of November 2021
Note: If you have Applied before Kindly Ignore, and Double entry will lead to automatic disqualification
Re: The Mobile Phone With Highest Sales World Wide, 250 Million units Sold by Teripaul(m): 8:49pm On Oct 23, 2021
Indeed. The world is changin. . grin grin grin. .
Re: The Mobile Phone With Highest Sales World Wide, 250 Million units Sold by sureteeboy(m): 8:52pm On Oct 23, 2021
OnlineArchitect:
I missed the days of Nokia Java/symbian phones where u use 10mb for a week or more, when sites like sefan.ru, waptrick.com, wapdam.com etc was our go-to site for games and apllications. When games like pes 2010, assassin creed, mortal combact, prince of Persia, etc was our best games then Infact very addicting, where we had 2in1 mobile applications e.g facebook and 2go, when we scout for free browsing cheat, when having a Nokia music express phone is like having an 1phone 12 pro, when we didn't have to break the bank to pay for data charges. I honestly missed those good old days
grin grin grin grin
Lol. I'm the one who always configure the phones for my peers then.
But data is far more expensive then than now.
We buy that 10MB for #100

1 Like

Re: The Mobile Phone With Highest Sales World Wide, 250 Million units Sold by Jamesbiodun(m): 9:04pm On Oct 23, 2021
Men, aye nyi a n to, technology all the way, I used the phone 2008 my mum gave me though grin

3 Likes

Re: The Mobile Phone With Highest Sales World Wide, 250 Million units Sold by bobbybrown007: 9:27pm On Oct 23, 2021
Men, those days ehn, the fones i liked then were, nokia 5310c, X2, c5, c7, e8, n8, 2700c, that time i get one of my nigga called nonso, this guy nah update for cheat, he dey mould opera mini, all those photo editor,and co. My guy be the boss, nah im even introduce me to nairaland sef, till now i dey use nokia 5310c the upgraded version for nw.

1 Like

Re: The Mobile Phone With Highest Sales World Wide, 250 Million units Sold by Flashh: 9:49pm On Oct 23, 2021
Forget the Nokia 3310 hype. This phone was more rugged and had better battery life than 3310.

Its torchlight also gave it an edge over 3310. This isn't an assumption, because I used both, fresh outta the box.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Mobile Phone With Highest Sales World Wide, 250 Million units Sold by iamyemiakins(m): 10:44pm On Oct 23, 2021
The best-selling slider phone is the Samsung E250, released in 2006. It has sold over 30 million units.
I used this phone too back then, the phone and flex problem na 5 & 6. Once you change the follow-come flex like this, you go dey encounter frequent flex problem.
Re: The Mobile Phone With Highest Sales World Wide, 250 Million units Sold by iamyemiakins(m): 10:46pm On Oct 23, 2021
OP, attach the pictures of all the phones mentioned.

This thread go sweet

1 Like

Re: The Mobile Phone With Highest Sales World Wide, 250 Million units Sold by iamyemiakins(m): 10:51pm On Oct 23, 2021
ghettochild:

Your head dey there...
Those free browsing cheat on Symbian phones especially..
That BlackBerry bis subscription cheat that works on Symbian phones for uncapped data make me no buy BlackBerry when I was serving in Enugu. I stuck to my Symbian phone...
How time flies..
I still need to buy a Symbian phone make I dey play soccer n that mode u build a player n play for different clubs
I also enjoyed that BlackBerry BIS cheat on my first Android phone, Tecno M3 that year, after switching from BlackBerry Bold 3.

MTK Engineering Mode was tha bomb, we dey use am tweak IMEI that year.

2 Likes

Re: The Mobile Phone With Highest Sales World Wide, 250 Million units Sold by PrinceJoeWan(m): 10:51pm On Oct 23, 2021
The Good old days!

When Nigeria was one Country!

I missed those days

1 Like

Re: The Mobile Phone With Highest Sales World Wide, 250 Million units Sold by Saintmary(f): 1:39am On Oct 24, 2021
That's because there were few competitors in the market then.

Nowadays the mobile phone market is saturated!
Re: The Mobile Phone With Highest Sales World Wide, 250 Million units Sold by lkillbrokehoes: 5:26am On Oct 24, 2021
Good old days when Nokia phones were the most used phone on Earth
Re: The Mobile Phone With Highest Sales World Wide, 250 Million units Sold by Kingluqman(m): 6:44am On Oct 24, 2021
Share mobile. ro as well. That virus site grin
OnlineArchitect:
I missed the days of Nokia Java/symbian phones where u use 10mb for a week or more, when sites like sefan.ru, waptrick.com, wapdam.com etc was our go-to site for games and apllications. When games like pes 2010, assassin creed, mortal combact, prince of Persia, etc was our best games then Infact very addicting, where we had 2in1 mobile applications e.g facebook and 2go, when we scout for free browsing cheat, when having a Nokia music express phone was like having an 1phone 12 pro, when we didn't have to break the bank to pay for data charges. I honestly missed those good old days

1 Like

Re: The Mobile Phone With Highest Sales World Wide, 250 Million units Sold by TeeGentle(m): 6:50am On Oct 24, 2021
blackberry and nokia is the most used phone in those days
Re: The Mobile Phone With Highest Sales World Wide, 250 Million units Sold by MVLOX(m): 7:05am On Oct 24, 2021
This is so true
Re: The Mobile Phone With Highest Sales World Wide, 250 Million units Sold by azpekuliar: 8:11am On Oct 24, 2021
OnlineArchitect:

Hehehehehehe..

I remember that Nokia Xpress music phone. In 2008 I splurged the sum of N21,000 on a brand new one. My highest splurge on a phone at that time. What a phone, that I even bought it twice!

1 Like

Re: The Mobile Phone With Highest Sales World Wide, 250 Million units Sold by Youngpo413: 8:54am On Oct 24, 2021
Nokia N8.
Re: The Mobile Phone With Highest Sales World Wide, 250 Million units Sold by KingMack(m): 9:13am On Oct 24, 2021
Mum am sorry..I remembered how you got me this phone then and out of anger from my sis I slammed it on the ground Nd I can still remember how angry you look then by putting your efforts to get me this which I spend most times playing SPACE IMPACTsad

KEEP RESTING MUM I LOVE YOU kiss

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

>> Mtn Opera Mini Fb, Connect N Disconnect << / Now Playing Playstation One On Symbian 9 / Watch DSTV On Your Blackberry

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.