Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,133 members, 7,814,969 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:57 AM

Some Girls And Their Crazy Audacity. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Some Girls And Their Crazy Audacity. (3961 Views)

"Why Some Girls Are So Demanding" - Nigerian Man / Why Are Some Girls Like This? / "Nigerian Girls And Prostitution In Italy, Are You Not Ashamed?"- Akpoka Desmond (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Some Girls And Their Crazy Audacity. by luizpippo(m): 6:53pm On Oct 23, 2021
I saw screenshot of a chat on twitter yesterday between a guy and his girlfriend, the excuse she gave was crazy.

How do people come up with crazy shits.

1 Like

Re: Some Girls And Their Crazy Audacity. by aluyapreston: 6:56pm On Oct 23, 2021
He should block her out of his dm's and also from his existence.

She doesn't care or feel sorry. Even if she cared, she should also be dumped

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Some Girls And Their Crazy Audacity. by SILENTandSMART2: 6:59pm On Oct 23, 2021
I doubt this is real,

She even said she's shouting his name don't believe most of this chat screenshot most are made up story

7 Likes

Re: Some Girls And Their Crazy Audacity. by Drella(m): 7:27pm On Oct 23, 2021
luizpippo:
I saw screenshot of a chat on twitter yesterday between a guy and his girlfriend, the excuse she gave was crazy.

How do people come up with crazy shits.

Ladies are like swimming pool.
Don't bother who swam before you, don't bother who is swimming with you, don't bother who will swim after you.
Swim yours and pass.

20 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Some Girls And Their Crazy Audacity. by Smartb0y: 7:27pm On Oct 23, 2021
SILENTandSMART2:
I doubt this is real,

She even said she's shouting his name don't believe most of this chat screenshot most are made up story
dont doubt,just believe and move on with life

2 Likes

Re: Some Girls And Their Crazy Audacity. by Nobody: 7:47pm On Oct 23, 2021
This is funny if true.Some guys/ladies sha,how they sleep and exchange fluids with different guys/ladies and be comfortable in such behaviour is really worrisome.

3 Likes

Re: Some Girls And Their Crazy Audacity. by Nobody: 7:50pm On Oct 23, 2021
Wtf, that's inhumane

1 Like

Re: Some Girls And Their Crazy Audacity. by Cholls(m): 7:56pm On Oct 23, 2021
Smartb0y:
my brother let a brother practice The First Amendment here na

1 Like

Re: Some Girls And Their Crazy Audacity. by SarutobiEky(m): 8:07pm On Oct 23, 2021
Richywiz:
Wtf, that's inhumane
grin shocked I keep seeing you everywhere, Today just might be my lucky day.
Re: Some Girls And Their Crazy Audacity. by Jamesbiodun(m): 8:07pm On Oct 23, 2021
With the last message, Good morning, I'm home cheesy i just give up, the guy na simp angry

2 Likes

Re: Some Girls And Their Crazy Audacity. by SILENTandSMART2: 8:18pm On Oct 23, 2021
Smartb0y:

Also don't always believe things you don't know it source , learn to thinking rationally, that's life. ....
Re: Some Girls And Their Crazy Audacity. by Smartb0y: 8:37pm On Oct 23, 2021
SILENTandSMART2:

Also don't always believe things you don't know it source , learn to thinking rationally, that's life. ....
maybe just ignore,thats life too
Re: Some Girls And Their Crazy Audacity. by zhad(m): 9:00pm On Oct 23, 2021
That balls though grin grin grin
Re: Some Girls And Their Crazy Audacity. by KAM3KAZI: 9:47pm On Oct 23, 2021
She sha is repping femi
Drella:

Don't bother who swam before you, don't bother who is swimming with you, don't bother who will swim after you.
Swim yours and pass.

Drella why you put 'f' for your gender abi you be trans??

1 Like

Re: Some Girls And Their Crazy Audacity. by Nyenatetan(m): 10:31pm On Oct 23, 2021
Drella:

Swim yours and pass.

Sorry are you for truth or sentiments.

Think about it and reframe your mind pls.
Re: Some Girls And Their Crazy Audacity. by siofra(f): 11:12pm On Oct 23, 2021
The audacity of some men angry

Using a naked girl as his wallpaper while accusing his girlfriend of cheating.

I feel like giving him upper cut now angry

1 Like

Re: Some Girls And Their Crazy Audacity. by iLegendd(m): 11:24pm On Oct 23, 2021
Some women don't have sense and they have refused to understand how men work.

Men have the BIGGEST ego on Earth and the moment you bruise it, you're gone. Men hate disrespect and cheating on him is the biggest disrespect.

A man is a stone when it comes to forgiving a cheat. The moment you cheat, the line, "please, forgive me," irritates a man.

The more you say it, the angrier he gets because he thinks you're taking him for granted. All you should do is to agree it's over even before he says it, then be his sex slave.

Whenever he needs free sex with condom, be available for him to use and when he's done, take transport from him and head home.

Emotion is gone. Though, SIMPs like Saga and Ozo will still continue to love. Unfortunately, we have more SIMPs than real men.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Some Girls And Their Crazy Audacity. by ChiefSosa(m): 11:45pm On Oct 23, 2021
siofra:

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Some Girls And Their Crazy Audacity. by okoroemeka(m): 5:19am On Oct 24, 2021
Drella:

Swim yours and pass.
and don't try to prevent other people to swim because it will not work,you only own the swimming pool while you are still in it ,the moment you come out it is not your swimming pool any longer

2 Likes

Re: Some Girls And Their Crazy Audacity. by helinues: 5:32am On Oct 24, 2021
So many people have been dating themselves for long.

So your girlfriend is looking glamorous without working, without you supporting her financially,taking pictures from different cars when she is not a car dealer, my brother, you could be dating semi Olosho

1 Like

Re: Some Girls And Their Crazy Audacity. by Englishisamust: 11:37am On Oct 24, 2021
This guy naaa chronic simp
Re: Some Girls And Their Crazy Audacity. by KingDash: 11:53am On Oct 24, 2021
I wish the guy drop the babe number me sef for don collect my share... simps be fucccking up.

1 Like

Re: Some Girls And Their Crazy Audacity. by Ghostrye: 12:56pm On Oct 24, 2021
the guy suppose drop number, make we sef tos p the matter. That is a community tool and as such, should be used by the whole community
Re: Some Girls And Their Crazy Audacity. by Drella(m): 2:22pm On Oct 24, 2021
KAM3KAZI:
She sha is repping femi

Drella why you put 'f' for your gender abi you be trans??

I'm non binary.
Re: Some Girls And Their Crazy Audacity. by Drella(m): 2:23pm On Oct 24, 2021
Nyenatetan:

Sorry are you for truth or sentiments.

Think about it and reframe your mind pls.

Are you Nigerian at all??
Re: Some Girls And Their Crazy Audacity. by Drella(m): 2:32pm On Oct 24, 2021
okoroemeka:
and don't try to prevent other people to swim because it will not work,you only own the swimming pool while you are still in it ,the moment you come out it is not your swimming pool any longer

It's also the same as "Don't care who is swimming with you"
Re: Some Girls And Their Crazy Audacity. by KAM3KAZI: 5:03pm On Oct 24, 2021
Drella:

I'm non binary.

Okay grin what pronouns do you go by
Re: Some Girls And Their Crazy Audacity. by KAM3KAZI: 5:05pm On Oct 24, 2021
siofra:

I remember one time I was getting home from school in a bus,the girl sitting next to me had picture of a girl getting fingeréd as her wallpaper shocked
Re: Some Girls And Their Crazy Audacity. by Drella(m): 5:09pm On Oct 24, 2021
KAM3KAZI:

We,Us,They,Them
Re: Some Girls And Their Crazy Audacity. by KAM3KAZI: 5:18pm On Oct 24, 2021
Drella:

We,Us,They,Them

Okay, make una no vex grin
Re: Some Girls And Their Crazy Audacity. by Dicedpineappple(f): 5:33pm On Oct 24, 2021
"Don't stress me"

"I won't stress you,I love you"
Both of them are mad
Re: Some Girls And Their Crazy Audacity. by SporaD8: 6:39pm On Oct 24, 2021
KAM3KAZI:

S/he

(1) (2) (Reply)

I Will Make You Question Your Reality(photos Included) / I'm In Love With Two Sisters / Why Did You Choose Him Or Her Out Of All

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.