Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,260 members, 7,815,417 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:01 PM

Some Girls And Their Crazy Audacity. - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Some Girls And Their Crazy Audacity. (3962 Views)

"Why Some Girls Are So Demanding" - Nigerian Man / Why Are Some Girls Like This? / "Nigerian Girls And Prostitution In Italy, Are You Not Ashamed?"- Akpoka Desmond (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Some Girls And Their Crazy Audacity. by doubleZ88(m): 9:34pm On Oct 24, 2021
"I won't stress you..... i love you" after banging a side dude in a hotel and still feel emotional with wat he said??

i fear who no dey fear those genders ooo.
Re: Some Girls And Their Crazy Audacity. by Nyenatetan(m): 1:37am On Oct 25, 2021
Drella:

Are you Nigerian at all??

Apparently, I think you're the one who's isn't among the good people of a great Nation.

angry angry angry angry angry angry
Re: Some Girls And Their Crazy Audacity. by Kanixt(m): 7:39am On Oct 25, 2021
SILENTandSMART2:
I doubt this is real,

She even said she's shouting his name don't believe most of this chat screenshot most are made up story
you are right. That's why I don't take these screenshots stories any meaningful
Re: Some Girls And Their Crazy Audacity. by Drella(m): 8:14am On Oct 25, 2021
Nyenatetan:

Apparently, I think you're the one who's isn't among the good people of a great Nation.

angry angry angry angry angry angry

Great nation??

I'm done with you.
Re: Some Girls And Their Crazy Audacity. by Drella(m): 8:15am On Oct 25, 2021
SILENTandSMART2:
I doubt this is real,

She even said she's shouting his name don't believe most of this chat screenshot most are made up story

It might be the girl lying.Thereby making it look like it's scripted.
She might say that just to calm the guy down.
Re: Some Girls And Their Crazy Audacity. by SILENTandSMART2: 8:25am On Oct 25, 2021
Kanixt:
you are right. That's why I don't take these screenshots stories any meaningful

Exactly...
Re: Some Girls And Their Crazy Audacity. by SILENTandSMART2: 8:26am On Oct 25, 2021
Drella:

It might be the girl lying.Thereby making it look like it's scripted.
She might say that just to calm the guy down.

Okay all is well....
Re: Some Girls And Their Crazy Audacity. by Nyenatetan(m): 11:24pm On Oct 25, 2021
Drella:

Great nation??

I'm done with you.

Alright , same here cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

Have a blissful night rest. cool cool cool cool cool

(1) (2) (Reply)

She Cheated And Told Me / Pls, Help!....there's This Girl On My Street.... / Why Did You Choose Him Or Her Out Of All

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.