Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,124 members, 7,957,213 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 09:15 AM

How Tonto Dikeh Forced Me To Love Her After Destroying Her Husband - Kpokpogri - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / How Tonto Dikeh Forced Me To Love Her After Destroying Her Husband - Kpokpogri (1671 Views)

Tonto Dikeh And Prince Kpokpogri Breakup Over Leaked Voice Notes / Tonto Dikeh Celebrates Prince Kpokpogri On His Birthday (Photos) / "You've Forced Me"—Actress Toyin Abraham Replies Ex Husband Over Divorce Claims (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Tonto Dikeh Forced Me To Love Her After Destroying Her Husband - Kpokpogri by SleekGist: 8:29pm On Oct 23, 2021
The estranged lover of Tonto Dikeh,  Prince Kpokpogri has opened up on how his relationship with the Nollywood actress started and the events leading up to their most recent encounter. sleekgist.com

Kpokpogri, in an interview with Premium Times, claimed that Tonto literally forced the relationship to happen as he was not that interested.

In his words; ”I was not into the relationship as she was, have you ever wondered why she was always posting our relationship here and there on social media, and I did little or less posting?

When Tonto and I started talking, she said she is the relationship type, this and that but I never promised her marriage. I didn’t know her, I was on my own when one Mr Suleman called me and told me that he was coming to my house with somebody, I asked who was that, he said when he comes I would see the person. Lo and Behold when he came it was Tonto.

”I took him aside and asked him ‘Is this not Tonto Dikeh, the one that destroyed her.... READ FULL GIST https://sleekgist.com/how-tonto-dikeh-forced-me-to-love-her-after-destroying-her-husband-kpokpogri-reveals-how-he-met-the-actress/

1 Like

Re: How Tonto Dikeh Forced Me To Love Her After Destroying Her Husband - Kpokpogri by Bola146(f): 8:33pm On Oct 23, 2021
Oponu

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How Tonto Dikeh Forced Me To Love Her After Destroying Her Husband - Kpokpogri by BeeBeeOoh(m): 8:37pm On Oct 23, 2021
This ogiri ökpö of a kiddult has proven beyond every reasonable doubt that he is a man with tOtO.

So so sad

4 Likes

Re: How Tonto Dikeh Forced Me To Love Her After Destroying Her Husband - Kpokpogri by Nobody: 8:37pm On Oct 23, 2021
”I was not into the relationship as she was, have you ever wondered why she was always posting our relationship here and there on social media, and I did little or less posting?

The truth is that she, too, was not really in love with you. Many knew she was doing all that to pepper someone we know & she failed woefully.

1 Like

Re: How Tonto Dikeh Forced Me To Love Her After Destroying Her Husband - Kpokpogri by Peace081: 8:39pm On Oct 23, 2021
This man should rest nah

3 Likes

Re: How Tonto Dikeh Forced Me To Love Her After Destroying Her Husband - Kpokpogri by doggedfighter(f): 9:05pm On Oct 23, 2021
It's better to die single than have anything to do with the like of kpokpogri in your lifetime.

Oh mother nature , keep this kind far from me.

6 Likes

Re: How Tonto Dikeh Forced Me To Love Her After Destroying Her Husband - Kpokpogri by YeyeGbami: 9:30pm On Oct 23, 2021
Na bloggers go con finish this guy las las
Re: How Tonto Dikeh Forced Me To Love Her After Destroying Her Husband - Kpokpogri by CUMIN: 9:59pm On Oct 23, 2021
This guy is a sisie
Re: How Tonto Dikeh Forced Me To Love Her After Destroying Her Husband - Kpokpogri by igbowoman: 2:09am On Oct 24, 2021
This man is giving men from urhobo /itsekiri a very bad name.
A man that talks like a teenage girl in JSS

2 Likes

Re: How Tonto Dikeh Forced Me To Love Her After Destroying Her Husband - Kpokpogri by Freestainworld(m): 2:24am On Oct 24, 2021
Kpopkogiri should be checked, maybe he experiences monthly flow.

2 Likes

Re: How Tonto Dikeh Forced Me To Love Her After Destroying Her Husband - Kpokpogri by OKorowanta: 5:40am On Oct 24, 2021
igbowoman:

You no lie sha but he is originally an Isoko demon but it also affects Urhobo/Itsekiri/Ijaw since they all share similar culture..

1 Like

Re: How Tonto Dikeh Forced Me To Love Her After Destroying Her Husband - Kpokpogri by iamademorlar(m): 6:19am On Oct 24, 2021
All these celebrities are living a life of facade especially their female counterpart. Just see the lowlifer Tonto dikeh got entangled with, all in the name of a relationship, which i can simply described as a situationship...
Imagine the guy have to describe their ist meeting together as a form of a p1mp or whatsoever. But what did i know, just that i knw that it's going to be a long hell of a ride because i know she 'Tonto Dikeh' is going to fireback with her own claim

P.S
Ladies and Gentlemen, grab your popcorn and a chilled carbonated drink, because we in for one hell of a ride, my own advice is just to tight on your seat belt, so they won't drives you crazy.
#Shalom

1 Like

Re: How Tonto Dikeh Forced Me To Love Her After Destroying Her Husband - Kpokpogri by iamademorlar(m): 6:23am On Oct 24, 2021
[quote author=iamademorlar post=107007665][/quote]
Re: How Tonto Dikeh Forced Me To Love Her After Destroying Her Husband - Kpokpogri by Layormiii(f): 6:41am On Oct 24, 2021
Work on your blog please, too many nonsense adverts. Couldn't even enjoy the article I went there to read sef
SleekGist:
The estranged lover of Tonto Dikeh,  Prince Kpokpogri has opened up on how his relationship with the Nollywood actress started and the events leading up to their most recent encounter. sleekgist.com

Kpokpogri, in an interview with Premium Times, claimed that Tonto literally forced the relationship to happen as he was not that interested.

In his words; ”I was not into the relationship as she was, have you ever wondered why she was always posting our relationship here and there on social media, and I did little or less posting?

When Tonto and I started talking, she said she is the relationship type, this and that but I never promised her marriage. I didn’t know her, I was on my own when one Mr Suleman called me and told me that he was coming to my house with somebody, I asked who was that, he said when he comes I would see the person. Lo and Behold when he came it was Tonto.

”I took him aside and asked him ‘Is this not Tonto Dikeh, the one that destroyed her.... READ FULL GIST https://sleekgist.com/how-tonto-dikeh-forced-me-to-love-her-after-destroying-her-husband-kpokpogri-reveals-how-he-met-the-actress/
Re: How Tonto Dikeh Forced Me To Love Her After Destroying Her Husband - Kpokpogri by Nobody: 6:44am On Oct 24, 2021
Anytime this guy comes out with his nonsense it reminds me of a nairalander, so childish and very toxic.

1 Like

Re: How Tonto Dikeh Forced Me To Love Her After Destroying Her Husband - Kpokpogri by Nobody: 11:10am On Oct 24, 2021
igbowoman:
He doesn't surprise me at all.
I have watched him speak.
An epitome of disgrace.
He's neither enlightened nor educated.
So is TonTo.
They both deserve each other.
They should be sterilized and caged together.
Sterilized, because I don't want kids born by these nonentities to suffer damnation.

(1) (Reply)

Don Jazzy Teaches Nigerians How To Use The Toilet To Avoid Snake Attack / Burnaboy's Brand New Purple Lamborghini Arrives Nigeria (pics/vid) / Floyd Mayweather Shows Off His All-black Supercars, Part Of His Over 100 Luxury

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.