Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,412 members, 7,830,076 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 03:55 PM

Piercing - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Piercing (567 Views)

Check Out This Extreme Face Piercing On This Lady(viewer Discretion) / Lady Who Is A Tatoo Addict Spent £20,000 On Over 100 Tattoos, Piercing (Graphic) / Man Blocks Girlfriend On All Platforms After She Got Piercing Against His Wish (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Piercing by rosesrblue: 9:03pm On Oct 23, 2021
Hi guys , pls ignore the typos and wrong grammar, I just need your advice on this.

I have been dating my girl for 4years now and really want to settle down with her. She's nice and supportive just to say the least. But the issue is few months ago she got an extra piercing adding to the normal one . Personally, I do not like body modification of any sort and she know this. I noticed it and we had an argument about it. After all said and done I decided to keep a blind eye. I truly love her.

I am sad right now because she has added about three more piercing to it and our rship is going to crash because she insists she's keeping it and that i can leave if I can't take her as she is.

I do not want to be quick with my decision hence I am writing this here so i can get honest and matured advice .

Thank you all in advance.
Re: Piercing by FvckAllMods: 9:08pm On Oct 23, 2021
Give me her number let me help you beg her abi what exactly do you want., whatever is it you want, we don't have it here.
Goodnight
Re: Piercing by Walatip397(m): 9:21pm On Oct 23, 2021
Sometimes, we take a bold decision to quit a bad instance and sometimes we pretend to believe all is well. That is not your wife bro.
Go and step up your hustling. You will thank me later.

"Truth is bitter"

2 Likes

Re: Piercing by Naijanascam: 9:33pm On Oct 23, 2021
Don't kill yourself bro......be bold enough to pierce like 5 places in each ear and see her calming down grin grin grin grin.... after which you fill it back
Re: Piercing by VicUkegbu(m): 9:39pm On Oct 23, 2021
Does piercing change her personality?
Allow her to express herself in the way she loves.

1 Like

Re: Piercing by MufasaLion: 9:45pm On Oct 23, 2021
Piercing is not bad!
Re: Piercing by Nobody: 9:47pm On Oct 23, 2021
You didn't tell us where she pierced. Shey na for nose abi nippl.e?
Re: Piercing by rosesrblue: 9:54pm On Oct 23, 2021
Ears .
Re: Piercing by Truvelisback(m): 10:08pm On Oct 23, 2021
rosesrblue:
Hi guys , pls ignore the typos and wrong grammar, I just need your advice on this.

I have been dating my girl for 4years now and really want to settle down with her. She's nice and supportive just to say the least. But the issue is few months ago she got an extra piercing adding to the normal one . Personally, I do not like body modification of any sort and she know this. I noticed it and we had an argument about it. After all said and done I decided to keep a blind eye. I truly love her.

I am sad right now because she has added about three more piercing to it and our rship is going to crash because she insists she's keeping it and that i can leave if I can't take her as she is.

I do not want to be quick with my decision hence I am writing this here so i can get honest and matured advice .

Thank you all in advance.

U are dating either a lesbian or a prostitute.
Re: Piercing by FreeSpirited: 10:35pm On Oct 23, 2021
So you want to marry a lesbian cos of love despite all the writings on the wall?
Why are men so stupid and weak theses days?
Any woman who tells me I can leave if I can't accept her demand is already an ex to me... nothing can change it the fact...what audacity and disregard.
Some of u people need alot of beating and insult to come to ur senses...

2 Likes

Re: Piercing by Magnoliaa(f): 11:40pm On Oct 23, 2021
She's told you to leave her alone if you can't take it and I honestly see no reason why you're pushing it.

You share different values, obviously, and your preferences doesn't align with hers. The fact that you feel deeply about it says a lot. Coupled with her being indifferent to your objections.

If other issues arise tomorrow, that'll be her go-to response I'll bet - ''if you can't deal, leave. You see me like this before marrying me. I'll go to this party oh, if you're security-conscious, lock yourself in the room and leave the gate open for me when I'll be back'' - from how you've portrayed her, to me.

You'll only end up resenting her and feeling unhappy and invalidated if you continue with her. So I think it's best you both go your separate ways now. It's not 'love' no matter how much you're feeling about it now. Yes, she's being herself, but not at the expense of your comfort*. 'Love' will take note of that and not intentionally offend.

Abi, does she overlook your 'errors' and personal habits, etc., too, when it's 'her turn?'

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Piercing by tnerro1(m): 12:03am On Oct 24, 2021
She should pierce her belly button, it’s so sexy on babes with flat tummies wink
Re: Piercing by Solsix(m): 3:59am On Oct 24, 2021
Magnoliaa:
She's told you to leave her alone if you can't take it and I honestly see no reason why you're pushing it.

You share different values, obviously, and your preferences doesn't align with hers. The fact that you feel deeply about it says a lot. Coupled with her being indifferent to your objections.

If other issues arise tomorrow, that'll be her go-to response I'll bet - ''if you can't deal, leave. You see me like this before marrying me. I'll go to this party oh, if you're security-conscious, lock yourself in the room and leave the gate open for me when I'll be back'' - from how you've portrayed her, to me.

You'll only end up resenting her and feeling unhappy and invalidated if you continue with her. So I think it's best you both go your separate ways now. It's not 'love' no matter how much you're feeling about it now. Yes, she's being herself, but not at the expense of your discomfort. 'Love' will take take note of that and not intentionally offend.

Abi, does she overlook your 'errors' and personal habits, etc., too, when it's 'her turn?'
You made alot of sense, love is just not enough in marriage. There are certain things we should not compromise just because we are in love or we have been in relationship for long. When someone love you deeply they not do things that will hurt you. Love isn't just a feeling is a sacrifice to make the other party more comfortable.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

FEMALE Army Officer In Trouble For Accepting Marriage Proposal From A Youth Corp / Redpillers Only? / .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.