Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,855 members, 7,813,912 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 09:28 PM

As The Matter Dey Be For My Side This Evening - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / As The Matter Dey Be For My Side This Evening (1090 Views)

Valentine: Before You Follow Him Out This Evening, Security Tips. / Condom No Good For My Body Oo. Na Only Me E Dey Be Like This? / Men Only: You Don Try This Level Before ? How E Dey Be ? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

As The Matter Dey Be For My Side This Evening by Zinko: 11:48pm On Oct 23, 2021
I heard my neighbor crying some few hours ago,as a guy man na I went to his room trying to console him and asking him what happen.

Then this nigga broke the news to me that he just heard that his long time G.F whom everyone knew him with just got married to someone today Saturday,to make matter worst self they spoke yesterday through a video call.

The next thing this guy did was to look up to me and said (Dan) not real name.u see those girls ba.I swear na to just fork them and go your own way na him better pass.dey no worth make u dey make sacrifice for them.
Me my body just weak.

Why I am sharing this is why do ladies behave like this,if u are not longer interested in the relationship just tell the guy instead u manipulated him in all ways you can,and now you turn a cool guy into a monster who wouldn't have regards for ladies again because that what I see in this guy eyes.
Re: As The Matter Dey Be For My Side This Evening by Nobody: 11:50pm On Oct 23, 2021
I really can't wrap my head around such event; that a lady/guy, that one is having a serious r/ship with, would just get married to another surprisingly. Even my ex-gf knew I wouldn't be shocked if she decides to shock me with such. There must have been some handwritings on the wall. We don't need to love blindly.

Give back as little/much love that's given to you,,,, lobatan!

2 Likes

Re: As The Matter Dey Be For My Side This Evening by Longsleeve: 11:51pm On Oct 23, 2021
It's nothing new . Guys have been doing it to ladies too..

That's why I do tell people not to put all their eggs in one basket..

3 Likes

Re: As The Matter Dey Be For My Side This Evening by slawormiir: 11:53pm On Oct 23, 2021
Damnnn niggarrrr
Me way dey bang and move on....you think say I nor know wetin I dey do...

Abegii...make I light up my weed while I bomb and huzzle

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: As The Matter Dey Be For My Side This Evening by Kobojunkie: 11:55pm On Oct 23, 2021
Zinko:
Why I am sharing this is why do ladies behave like this,if u are not longer interested in the relationship just tell the guy instead u manipulated him in all ways you can,and now you turn a cool guy into a monster who wouldn't have regards for ladies again because that what I see in this guy eyes.
Men and women do these things to each other... accept this and feed it to your neighbor so you both can move on to reaching wiser conclusions for your own sakes. undecided
Re: As The Matter Dey Be For My Side This Evening by odinson1(m): 11:56pm On Oct 23, 2021
Longsleeve:

@bolded isn't necessary. You are trying to Absolve the girl in question of any blame or criticism because apparently,men also do it too

slawormiir:
Damnnn niggarrrr

I wonder the time you have For Bombing when you are Always on every front page topic. I told my guy who is also a yahoo boy about you and he said he doesn't believe a Bomber would have the time to be that frequent on a Website that doesn't pay him money

1 Like

Re: As The Matter Dey Be For My Side This Evening by Zinko: 11:56pm On Oct 23, 2021
Seriously am beginning to have second taught about some things right nw
Re: As The Matter Dey Be For My Side This Evening by Nobody: 11:56pm On Oct 23, 2021
Longsleeve:

That's why I do tell people not to put all their eggs in one basket.

Funnily, I prefer putting mine in one basket & get prepared for the worst. I can't keep two girls at a go.

5 Likes

Re: As The Matter Dey Be For My Side This Evening by Zinko: 11:58pm On Oct 23, 2021
SimplyFacts:
I just can't wrap my head around such event; that a lady/guy that one is having a serious r/ship with would just get married to another surprisingly. Even my ex-gf knew I wouldn't be shocked even if she decides to shock me with such.
the lady his fiance got married to someone else today.
Re: As The Matter Dey Be For My Side This Evening by Nobody: 11:59pm On Oct 23, 2021
Zinko:
the lady his fiance got married to someone else today.

And he never saw any handwriting on the wall while they were together?

1 Like

Re: As The Matter Dey Be For My Side This Evening by tnerro1(m): 11:59pm On Oct 23, 2021
Shit happens

1 Like

Re: As The Matter Dey Be For My Side This Evening by uthlaw: 12:01am On Oct 24, 2021
Sabi ena de find love upandan....Bleep n move on is the best!
Re: As The Matter Dey Be For My Side This Evening by Zinko: 12:02am On Oct 24, 2021
SimplyFacts:

And he never saw any handwriting on the wall while they were together?
seems like he was already planning to tie the knot with her early next year!some ladies are just too good at what they do.
Re: As The Matter Dey Be For My Side This Evening by Nobody: 12:04am On Oct 24, 2021
Zinko:
seems like he was already planning to tie the knot with her early next year!some ladies are just too good at what they do.

Oh, lover man! He learned the hard way.

I left my ex-gf in sch for NYSC Camp. She even requested for few pics I took in Camp. Two days after I got home, she called to inform me that she has found another guy, that I should move on. "Oh, that's good to hear. I wish you well", I replied. It's almost 2 years & we both have not had any conversation or chat since we had that very last breakup talk. She even told her younger brother to inform me about her wedding which was held 3 months after we parted. I felt no shock because her ways were no longer pure while I was rounding off in school. She must have wanted me to leave the school environs so badly. In short, she went for a ready-made man, higher bidder as my NL people would say. With money, you are the full option. grin

3 Likes

Re: As The Matter Dey Be For My Side This Evening by Magnoliaa(f): 12:05am On Oct 24, 2021
Longsleeve:

Really? Hm. This is an interesting perspective. Do you only tell people, or it's something you do/live by as well?

And you do not mind it, if a lady is the one doing it to you? That you're one of the eggs in her various baskets, ehn?

Is a curious I'm curious oh.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: As The Matter Dey Be For My Side This Evening by Longsleeve: 12:12am On Oct 24, 2021
Magnoliaa:

Really? Hm. This is an interesting perspective. Do you only tell people, or it's something you do/live by as well?

And you do not mind it, if a lady is the one doing it to you? That you're one of the eggs in her various baskets, ehn?

Is a curious I'm curious oh.
Until I say I do.. I'm not sure of whom I'm marrying..

As I'm one of the eggs of her various baskets that's how she's too..

I'm not saying you should cheat oh.. I'm only reminding people that there's only two things. It's either you're married or single.. nothing like serious dating or dating seriously..

2 Likes

Re: As The Matter Dey Be For My Side This Evening by Magnoliaa(f): 12:18am On Oct 24, 2021
Longsleeve:

I'm not saying you should cheat oh.. I'm only reminding people that there's only two things. It's either you're married or single.. nothing like serious dating or dating seriously..

Okay. Cool... So at the point when you're both eggs in different baskets to each other -- what's that? What's that period? Because you said you're either married or single?

What is cheating to you?? I don't hondastand. You say you don't support cheating, yet you're for putting different eggs in different baskets. So I don't understand. How will you all relate? She'll not kiss the other guys? They won't have sex? They won't carry each other out, to know more about themselves?

And so, you only believe in just finding a person for the purpose of marriage then?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: As The Matter Dey Be For My Side This Evening by Magnoliaa(f): 12:24am On Oct 24, 2021
Longsleeve:

Ehenn. And the polyamory angle. So you're open to polyamory then?

*Diz mah fynal kweshion. grin
Re: As The Matter Dey Be For My Side This Evening by Longsleeve: 12:25am On Oct 24, 2021
Magnoliaa:

Okay. Cool... So at the point when you're both eggs in different baskets to each other -- what's that? What's that period? Because you said you're either married or single?

What is cheating to you?? I don't hondastand. You say you don't support cheating, yet you're for putting different eggs in different baskets. So I don't understand. How will you all relate? She'll not kiss the other guys? They won't have sex? They won't carry each other out, to know more about themselves?

And so, you only believe in just finding a person for the purpose of marriage then?
I'm not in support of sex before marriage..
As a lady she should even stick with no sex before marriage..
Relationships without having marriage in mind is like stress..

2 Likes

Re: As The Matter Dey Be For My Side This Evening by Longsleeve: 12:28am On Oct 24, 2021
Magnoliaa:

Ehenn. And the polyamory angle. So you're open to polyamory then?

*Diz mah fynal kweshion. grin
I will say open relationships instead.. polyamory should involve sex na abi?

1 Like

Re: As The Matter Dey Be For My Side This Evening by Magnoliaa(f): 12:29am On Oct 24, 2021
Longsleeve:

I'm not in support of sex before marriage..
As a lady she should even stick with no sex before marriage..
Relationships without having marriage in mind is like stress..

You're not being clear. But it's fine. I get much that you subscribe to different eggs in different baskets sha. Or you believe in various options until marriage. No p.
Re: As The Matter Dey Be For My Side This Evening by Magnoliaa(f): 12:30am On Oct 24, 2021
Longsleeve:

I will say open relationships instead.. polyamory should involve sex na abi?

It could or could not, I don't know.
Re: As The Matter Dey Be For My Side This Evening by Longsleeve: 12:37am On Oct 24, 2021
Magnoliaa:

You're not being clear
. But it's fine. I get much that you subscribe to different eggs in different baskets sha. Or you believe in various options until marriage. No p.
On what exactly..

Yes people should have options so that when they settle down..it should be with their best option or right person.. then I don't think the person will want to cheat during marriage..
Re: As The Matter Dey Be For My Side This Evening by Magnoliaa(f): 1:01am On Oct 24, 2021
Longsleeve:

On what exactly..

Yes people should have options so that when they settle down..it should be with their best option or right person.. then I don't think the person will want to cheat during marriage..

You're just explaining more now. You initially sounded like you were describing a string relationship. Having different people on a row... number 1, number 2, number 3... hence 'unseriousness'.

Trying to get a bit of what you're saying. Okay. Of course, we'll definitely be compatible with a lot of people. There's no 'one.' But I think if you actually want a serious relationship that'll lead to marriage, then that's the type that actually requires serious dating and commitment.

Maybe what you're describing is friendship. Be friends with a lot of people and know so many guys and girls. Obviously as friends, you would have seen some key qualities about them that'll make you single out one person as the BEST option for a relationship. Then you go into a relationship with that person. You don't need to be 'dating' multiple people, so as to avoid the same stress you talk about and heartbreaks and dashed hopes.

Is it not serious dating that'll help you understand the person whom you'll be getting married to? How would you know they are the best for preventing cheating if you don't go into a relationship with them -- a period of courtship and getting to know?

That's one confusion I'm talking about. How can you be in a relationship without serious dating?? You said there's nothing like that. (Hence my asking alternatively if you believe in just finding people for marriage. As in. Skipping the dating and relationship part all together).

You believe in open relationships, but say you're either single or married. Which one na?

Sorry if it seems I'm being particular about wordings here, but I can't help it.

Even Christian courtship is a thing. If that seems like what you're in favour of. The courtship is there.

But initially... you were really sounding like you give no care for commitment or you were giving excuses for cheating and using different people along the way, because 'I don't know who I'll end up with.'

And I asked how you'd define cheating. You can't believe in all you've said above, as relating to open relationships and single/married dichotomy and still believe there's something like cheating (in relationships?)

Lol. Do you want exclusivity or not? Abi you want exclusivity that comes with different options, huh?? grin Which is paradoxical in itself.
Re: As The Matter Dey Be For My Side This Evening by KiNg0G: 1:01am On Oct 24, 2021
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggarrrr

You nor dey bomb anything.

You be junkie

Agbeg mah go baff.

1 Like

Re: As The Matter Dey Be For My Side This Evening by Longsleeve: 1:08am On Oct 24, 2021
Magnoliaa:

You're just explaining more now. You initially sounded like you were describing a string relationship. Having different people on a row... number 1, number 2, number 3... hence 'unseriousness'.

Trying to get a bit of what you're saying. Okay. Of course, we'll definitely be compatible with a lot of people. There's no 'one.' But I think if you actually want a serious relationship that'll lead to marriage, then that's the type that actually requires serious dating and commitment.

Maybe what you're describing is friendship. Be friends with a lot of people and know so many guys and girls. Obviously as friends, you would have seen some key qualities about them that'll make you single out one person as the BEST option for a relationship. Then you go into a relationship with that person. You don't need to be 'dating' multiple people, so as to avoid the same stress you talk about.

Is it not serious dating that'll help you understand the person whom you'll be getting married to? How would you know they are the best for preventing cheating if you don't go into a relationship with them -- a period of courtship and getting to know?

That's one confusion I'm talking about. How can you be in a relationship without serious dating?? You said there's nothing like that.

You believe in open relationships, but say you're either single or married. Which one na?

Sorry if it seems I'm being particular about wordings here, but I can't help it.

Even Christian courtship is a thing. If that seems like what you're in favour of. The courtship is there.

But initially... you were really sounding like you give no care for commitment or you were giving excuses for cheating and using different people along the way, because 'I don't know who I'll end up with.'

And I asked how you'd define cheating. You can't believe in all you've said above, as relating to open relationships and single/married dichotomy and still believe there's something like cheating.

Lol. Do you want exclusivity or not? Abi you want exclusivity that comes with different options, huh?? grin Which is paradoxical in itself.
It's like I'm even confusing myself here.. grin

I hope you got something from it at least..
Re: As The Matter Dey Be For My Side This Evening by Magnoliaa(f): 1:12am On Oct 24, 2021
Longsleeve:

It's like I'm even confusing myself here.. grin

I hope you got something from it at least..

SMH. undecided
Re: As The Matter Dey Be For My Side This Evening by Longsleeve: 1:21am On Oct 24, 2021
Magnoliaa:

SMH. undecided

Goodnight babygirl
Re: As The Matter Dey Be For My Side This Evening by Sonnobax15(m): 7:03am On Oct 24, 2021
lipsrsealed
Re: As The Matter Dey Be For My Side This Evening by Bamzyriches451: 4:45pm On Oct 24, 2021
I just dey pity guys wey dey love
Re: As The Matter Dey Be For My Side This Evening by Colb461: 6:56am On Apr 12, 2022
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggarrrr

[left][/left]Abegii...make I light up my weed while I bomb and huzzle
[s][/s]

(1) (Reply)

60days To My Traditional Marriage But Am Not In Any Relationship / Video: Spanish Bishop Quit For Love For Erotic Writer / Ghanaian Singer Serves Hot Bikini Looks In Latest Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.