Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,988 members, 7,814,374 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 11:52 AM

Sunday Igboho: Some Yoruba Politicians Are Pressuring Me To Beg The Presidency - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Sunday Igboho: Some Yoruba Politicians Are Pressuring Me To Beg The Presidency (16960 Views)

Igboho: I Have Not Asked Any Retired Soldier Or Politician To Beg The Presidency / Sunday Igboho: Some Yoruba Politicians Conspired To Get Me Assassinated / 'Buhari Pressuring INEC To Cancel Abuja Results After Losing All Wards In FCT' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sunday Igboho: Some Yoruba Politicians Are Pressuring Me To Beg The Presidency by Aufbauh(m): 7:11am On Oct 24, 2021
Where are the benefits for Igbos that has been claiming not to be cowards?

The Igbos claimed be brave from time immemorial but their position in the Nigeria state has been worse of it.

4 Likes

Re: Sunday Igboho: Some Yoruba Politicians Are Pressuring Me To Beg The Presidency by Biafrarep(m): 7:12am On Oct 24, 2021
Chai, I really feel sorry for Sunday Igboho, dude is trying to save people that are largely suffering from Stockholm syndrome and generational cowardice.

This guy must be full of regrets within him, to have left his wealth and luxury to fight for a people that don't appreciate his efforts and sacrifices is the worst thing that could happen to anyone. Today he is lonely and suffering in prison while those he was fighting for totally ignores like he never existed.

How would Sunday Igboho or any other person from that region have the courage and confidence to fight for them again in the future cry cry

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sunday Igboho: Some Yoruba Politicians Are Pressuring Me To Beg The Presidency by kaelz(m): 7:12am On Oct 24, 2021
Re: Sunday Igboho: Some Yoruba Politicians Are Pressuring Me To Beg The Presidency by Odumogu03: 7:12am On Oct 24, 2021
nairalandankrah:
l
http://saharareporters.com/2021/10/23/politicians-putting-pressure-me-beg-president-buhari-%E2%80%93-sunday-igboho
Afonjas all saboteurs. Your leader is in incarceration, no solidarity to him, no rally, nothing.

Shame!!!
#proudlyIgboboy�

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sunday Igboho: Some Yoruba Politicians Are Pressuring Me To Beg The Presidency by kaelz(m): 7:15am On Oct 24, 2021
No be lie
RealLordZeus:

FFK.. is that you?

1 Like

Re: Sunday Igboho: Some Yoruba Politicians Are Pressuring Me To Beg The Presidency by SmilingImabong: 7:16am On Oct 24, 2021
cheesy
Just like Afghanistan
Advocate500:
Nothing matters to the west ,except politics ,i feel for igboho ,he has fought like a man ,the people he is fighting for are not ready.
Re: Sunday Igboho: Some Yoruba Politicians Are Pressuring Me To Beg The Presidency by EjaikreTheViper(f): 7:17am On Oct 24, 2021
benuejosh:
Chukwuemeka "Emeka" Odumegwu-Ojukwu didn't try for this guys (Kanu and Igboho). He should have written a book on "how to go one exile after fighting the government'.

Ojukwu begged and w as forgiven! And I am sure Igboho will likely go that same route.

Anyway, I comment my reserve.

EKPA!!!

THE ENTIRE BENUE STATE HAS BEEN RAVAGED BY FULANI TERRORISTS AND YOU KEEP FOOLING YOURSELF ONLINE.

MPAMA!!!

1 Like

Re: Sunday Igboho: Some Yoruba Politicians Are Pressuring Me To Beg The Presidency by amc: 7:17am On Oct 24, 2021
“Let the whole world be aware, especially the presidency, that Sunday Adeyemo is totally apolitical with no special love or hatred for any political party as he has friends in all.

See Igboho deny his party. He is PDP through and through.

2 Likes

Re: Sunday Igboho: Some Yoruba Politicians Are Pressuring Me To Beg The Presidency by simple250: 7:18am On Oct 24, 2021
Sunday you made a very big mistake , the people you are fighting for have since moved on with their lives.
Re: Sunday Igboho: Some Yoruba Politicians Are Pressuring Me To Beg The Presidency by amc: 7:19am On Oct 24, 2021
Odumogu03:

Afonjas all saboteurs. Your leader is in incarceration, no solidarity to him, no rally, nothing.

Shame!!!
#proudlyIgboboy�

Who made him the leader of Yorubas? You guys should stop playing these games. Its not working and it would never work.

5 Likes

Re: Sunday Igboho: Some Yoruba Politicians Are Pressuring Me To Beg The Presidency by wallrichy: 7:19am On Oct 24, 2021
You are so horrible in thoughts. Disgusting human waste of no personality. Your likes are better locked up in dungeons as servitude slaves....so shocked that idiots like you still exist in this new age of civility....

SARSCoV2:
Don’t beg!

You will rot in prison

No one wins a war with physical powers that make be be. Powers that could end your life without raising a dust.

Ask Nelson Mandela, they wasted his existence. He had to bow at a point when all was already lost

1 Like

Re: Sunday Igboho: Some Yoruba Politicians Are Pressuring Me To Beg The Presidency by Brushstrokes20: 7:20am On Oct 24, 2021
Too bad undecided Nig politicians are Predominantly CRIMINALS, a bunch of self serving thieves and sadists
Re: Sunday Igboho: Some Yoruba Politicians Are Pressuring Me To Beg The Presidency by amc: 7:20am On Oct 24, 2021
simple250:
Sunday you made a very big mistake , the people you are fighting for have since moved on with their lives.

You must be referring to his party people, the PDP. They are now looking for the next person to use to destabilise the SW.

1 Like

Re: Sunday Igboho: Some Yoruba Politicians Are Pressuring Me To Beg The Presidency by numericalguy(m): 7:22am On Oct 24, 2021
Name them or shut up
Re: Sunday Igboho: Some Yoruba Politicians Are Pressuring Me To Beg The Presidency by Nobody: 7:23am On Oct 24, 2021
wallrichy:
You are so horrible in thoughts. Disgusting human waste of no personality. Your likes are better locked up in dungeons as servitude slaves....so shocked that idiots like you still exist in this new age of civility....

Gibberish!
Re: Sunday Igboho: Some Yoruba Politicians Are Pressuring Me To Beg The Presidency by Jogideen: 7:23am On Oct 24, 2021
Mexicanbreed:
What concern buhari with this useless pig, you are in a Benin cell and you will rot there.pmb don't need ur beg

I think you don't know the meaning of what is coming out from your mouth
Re: Sunday Igboho: Some Yoruba Politicians Are Pressuring Me To Beg The Presidency by Joeless1000: 7:24am On Oct 24, 2021
SARSCoV2:
Don’t beg!

You will rot in prison

No one wins a war with physical powers that make be be. Powers that could end your life without raising a dust.

Ask Nelson Mandela, they wasted his existence. He had to bow at a point when all was already lost
Na thunder go kill you and ur generation. Asshole.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Sunday Igboho: Some Yoruba Politicians Are Pressuring Me To Beg The Presidency by Nobody: 7:26am On Oct 24, 2021
Akwamkpuruamu:

Nothing like South here... Yorubas should stand for their own and stop asslicking Tinubu and Buhari. As for we Biafrans, we are neck deep behind MNK

They are yet to understand how deep we love KANU
Re: Sunday Igboho: Some Yoruba Politicians Are Pressuring Me To Beg The Presidency by Spain007(m): 7:33am On Oct 24, 2021
Sundaypaul12345:
Yoruba's will betray you...

They only know how to shout IYANLA iYA and WERËÉ for bus stop
Re: Sunday Igboho: Some Yoruba Politicians Are Pressuring Me To Beg The Presidency by Brimstone77: 7:34am On Oct 24, 2021
But on a serious note what was the offense of Sunday igboho??

Why is he still in detention in bini republic?

And what offense is he charged with in bini?

This whole nonsense is getting annoying seriously..

2 Likes

Re: Sunday Igboho: Some Yoruba Politicians Are Pressuring Me To Beg The Presidency by tegrianonigltd(m): 7:42am On Oct 24, 2021
SARSCoV2:
Don’t beg!

You will rot in prison

Did you read Mandela story or you just come up with stories?? Oh and read the story very very well from starting to ending, also listen to the audio by the white prison guard. Why are you all Dull like your darling daddy BUHARI ?
Re: Sunday Igboho: Some Yoruba Politicians Are Pressuring Me To Beg The Presidency by Justiceleague1: 7:46am On Oct 24, 2021
grin grin grin

1 Share

Re: Sunday Igboho: Some Yoruba Politicians Are Pressuring Me To Beg The Presidency by danilmo: 7:47am On Oct 24, 2021
Dailymice:
Why are Yorubas cowards? See how Ibos are standing behind their Nnamdi KANU but no one/no top Yoruba wants to associate with their freedom fighter. Well, Afonja did the same thing and lost Ilorin to the Fulanis.

The TIVs were the ones that said enough is enough and slaughtered Uthman Dan Fodio when he tried to do Jihad in Benue

Last time I checked Yoruba didn't allow his extradition .

Be is there in benin rep despite FG charges and blackmail.

While MNK is still in DSS cell under the control of Fulani and Malami patron.

Pls dey ur dey with ur useless illogical talk. Which one is Yoruba abadon Sunday again undecided

Who is more free between both?? Or u just feel like talking watery.

The best worst thing that can happen to u is to be in the crib of Malami.

Meanwhile those arrested in Sunday house have been completely released and free... So where is ur stupiditt assertions coming from.

5 Likes

Re: Sunday Igboho: Some Yoruba Politicians Are Pressuring Me To Beg The Presidency by seyz91(m): 7:47am On Oct 24, 2021
shut up
SARSCoV2:
Don’t beg!

You will rot in prison

Re: Sunday Igboho: Some Yoruba Politicians Are Pressuring Me To Beg The Presidency by Agboriotejoye(m): 7:49am On Oct 24, 2021
SARSCoV2:
Don’t beg!

You will rot in prison

You're a coward
Mandela has more respect and name than anyone in your country.
Slave

1 Like

Re: Sunday Igboho: Some Yoruba Politicians Are Pressuring Me To Beg The Presidency by excel101(m): 7:50am On Oct 24, 2021
Imagine, none of the said politicians pressuring him to beg the president visited him throughout his incarseration in Benin. I believe some the Govs. are involved. Well don't blame them because "SABO" is in their DNA.
Re: Sunday Igboho: Some Yoruba Politicians Are Pressuring Me To Beg The Presidency by Agboriotejoye(m): 7:51am On Oct 24, 2021
benuejosh:
Chukwuemeka "Emeka" Odumegwu-Ojukwu didn't try for this guys (Kanu and Igboho). He should have written a book on "how to go one exile after fighting the government'.

Ojukwu begged and w as forgiven! And I am sure Igboho will likely go that same route.

Anyway, I comment my reserve.
You don't have anything to reserve. You're an empty shell.
MKO Abiola fought and refused to beg. He's the reason why you have democracy today which you obviously don't deserve.
Coward

1 Like

Re: Sunday Igboho: Some Yoruba Politicians Are Pressuring Me To Beg The Presidency by danilmo: 7:52am On Oct 24, 2021
Advocate500:
Nothing matters to the west ,except politics ,i feel for igboho ,he has fought like a man ,the people he is fighting for are not ready.

Last time I checked Yoruba didn't allow his extradition .

He is there in benin rep despite FG charges and blackmail.

While MNK is still in DSS cell under the control of Fulani and Malami patron.

undecided

Who is more free between both?? Or u just feel like talking watery.

The best worst thing that can happen to u is to be in the grib of Malami which Yoruba has helped Sunday with.

Meanwhile those arrested in Sunday house have been completely released and free... So where is ur stupiditt assertions coming from?

Or are u blindfolded wen OBJ adn co OBA went to Benin for him?? What else do u want them ? They should tell him to come and be walking abt?

Leave Sunday alone, we've settled his case in the best way, trouble urself with Kanu who may remain in cell till buhari tenure that's if he's not sentenced .

4 Likes

Re: Sunday Igboho: Some Yoruba Politicians Are Pressuring Me To Beg The Presidency by danilmo: 7:54am On Oct 24, 2021
ezenwajosh:

They are yet to understand how deep we love KANU
How has ur love helped Kanus case who is under the grib of ur most hated patron Malami and PMB?
Re: Sunday Igboho: Some Yoruba Politicians Are Pressuring Me To Beg The Presidency by Nobody: 7:58am On Oct 24, 2021
“He, however, respects the six elected governors of the south-west states as authentic representatives of his Yoruba race. Any document purportedly signed by Igboho or his wife endorsing, empowering or making anybody his mouthpiece other than his lead counsel should be disregarded and taken as fake.
He should not forget to tell his followers not to abuse oriade

He is getting sense

All these esabod and ipob media will rest

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

2023: Muslim-Muslim Ticket Will Set Tone For Future Politics, Says Remi Tinubu / Lawmakers Teargassed At Rivers State House Of Assembly. / Video Of Policemen Protesting In Maiduguri Emerges Despite Police Denial

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.