Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,982 members, 7,814,344 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 11:23 AM

Sunday Igboho: Some Yoruba Politicians Are Pressuring Me To Beg The Presidency - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Sunday Igboho: Some Yoruba Politicians Are Pressuring Me To Beg The Presidency (16959 Views)

Igboho: I Have Not Asked Any Retired Soldier Or Politician To Beg The Presidency / Sunday Igboho: Some Yoruba Politicians Conspired To Get Me Assassinated / 'Buhari Pressuring INEC To Cancel Abuja Results After Losing All Wards In FCT' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sunday Igboho: Some Yoruba Politicians Are Pressuring Me To Beg The Presidency by Abujason: 11:49am On Oct 24, 2021
Sundaypaul12345:
Yoruba's will betray you...
As usual!
Re: Sunday Igboho: Some Yoruba Politicians Are Pressuring Me To Beg The Presidency by BABANGBALI: 11:54am On Oct 24, 2021
Don’t do it!
Re: Sunday Igboho: Some Yoruba Politicians Are Pressuring Me To Beg The Presidency by Abujason: 11:56am On Oct 24, 2021
EjaikreTheViper:

EKPA!!!

THE ENTIRE BENUE STATE HAS BEEN RAVAGED BY FULANI TERRORISTS AND YOU KEEP FOOLING YOURSELF ONLINE.

MPAMA!!!
The eediot is not from Benue oo.
He is just destroying their state name just to hide the fact that he is one of the paid Fulani terrorists on Nairaland.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Sunday Igboho: Some Yoruba Politicians Are Pressuring Me To Beg The Presidency by Thetruthshallse(m): 11:59am On Oct 24, 2021
Igboho don't. Where there is no justice and equality there will be no peace.
Re: Sunday Igboho: Some Yoruba Politicians Are Pressuring Me To Beg The Presidency by BABANGBALI: 11:59am On Oct 24, 2021
SARSCoV2:
[s]Don’t beg!

You will rot in prison

No one wins a war with physical powers that make be be. Powers that could end your life without raising a dust.

Ask Nelson Mandela, they wasted his existence. He had to bow at a point when all was already[/s] lost
absolute nonsense. Super trash
Re: Sunday Igboho: Some Yoruba Politicians Are Pressuring Me To Beg The Presidency by Abujason: 12:01pm On Oct 24, 2021
amc:

Who made him the leader of Yorubas? You guys should stop playing these games. Its not working and it would never work.
See dem na.
This is the kind of person Igboho is fighting for.
Just Suffering and smiling.
The so-called sophisticated ones.
A case of proverbial grasshopper roasting in fire but only thinks it’s glistening.

1 Like

Re: Sunday Igboho: Some Yoruba Politicians Are Pressuring Me To Beg The Presidency by Myhusband(m): 12:01pm On Oct 24, 2021
Advocate500:
Nothing matters to the west ,except politics ,i feel for igboho ,he has fought like a man ,the people he is fighting for are not ready.

how do we get ready? by killing as it is been done in Southeast

Yoruba are not noisemakers and you don't know what afenifere, the traditional rulers and political leaders are doing to safeguard and get Sunday release

we will not kill anyone in Yoruba land to hurt Buhari, Yoruba aren't senseless people

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sunday Igboho: Some Yoruba Politicians Are Pressuring Me To Beg The Presidency by stinechykee: 12:02pm On Oct 24, 2021
danilmo:

Last time I checked Yoruba didn't allow his extradition .

He is there in benin rep despite FG charges and blackmail.

While MNK is still in DSS cell under the control of Fulani and Malami patron.

undecided

Who is more free between both?? Or u just feel like talking watery.

The best worst thing that can happen to u is to be in the grib of Malami which Yoruba has helped Sunday with.

Meanwhile those arrested in Sunday house have been completely released and free... So where is ur stupiditt assertions coming from?

Or are u blindfolded wen OBJ adn co OBA went to Benin for him?? What else do u want them ? They should tell him to come and be walking abt?

Leave Sunday alone, we've settled his case in the best way, trouble urself with Kanu who may remain in cell till buhari tenure that's if he's not sentenced .
You Yorubas are irredeemable tongue twisters.Igbos are suddenly behind their son Nnamdi Kanu and working round the clock in making sure he is released despite he is in a most difficult and unfriendly country unlike Sunday Igbogho that is in a more better place.You think if it's Nnamdi Kanu that is in Benin Republic Prison that by now IPOB world wide will not pressurized Benin Republic to release him.Keep running your mouth like hydraulic soup you people eat while Sunday Igbogho rot in Benin Republic prison
Re: Sunday Igboho: Some Yoruba Politicians Are Pressuring Me To Beg The Presidency by stinechykee: 12:10pm On Oct 24, 2021
rickyrex:
now you understand that long ago Biafra has come to realize the reason why this country should be separated
Forget what Yoruba man said,he did not realized anything.Because of the jail break in their region that is why he is saying what he said but let there be another killing in the South East he will join his treacherous Yoruba people to accuse IPOB/ESN for doing the killing.I know those people well
Re: Sunday Igboho: Some Yoruba Politicians Are Pressuring Me To Beg The Presidency by zedegit: 12:13pm On Oct 24, 2021
Advocate500:
Nothing matters to the west ,except politics ,i feel for igboho ,he has fought like a man ,the people he is fighting for are not ready.

If they are not ready, must he continue languishing in jail?

If begging Bubu will get him out, shouldn't he or do I smell pride?
Re: Sunday Igboho: Some Yoruba Politicians Are Pressuring Me To Beg The Presidency by Myhusband(m): 12:15pm On Oct 24, 2021
Goldencheese:

The way he was abandoned shocks me. I thought all the governors of the SW were pushing for his release and the intelligentsia in the SW were also pushing for his release. As things stand, the south should rise for their own: Nnamdi Kanu and Sunday Igboho.

for the fact that we aren't burning peoples goods, killing priest and traditional rulers doesn't mean he was abandoned

his release cannot be replace with any lives in southwest

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sunday Igboho: Some Yoruba Politicians Are Pressuring Me To Beg The Presidency by stinechykee: 12:18pm On Oct 24, 2021
Abujason:

See dem na.
A case of proverbial grasshopper roasting in fire but only thinks it’s glistening.
You know them in and out.Very predictable people
Re: Sunday Igboho: Some Yoruba Politicians Are Pressuring Me To Beg The Presidency by stinechykee: 12:23pm On Oct 24, 2021
Myhusband:

how do we get ready? by killing as it is been done in Southeast

Yoruba are noisemakers and you don't know what afenifere, the traditional rulers and political leaders are doing to safeguard and get Sunday release

we will not kill anyone in Yoruba land to hurt Buhari, Yoruba aren't senseless people
Oh shut it with that una empty mouth and boasting that have never lead you people anywhere.Which Afenifere,Traditional rulers and Political leaders are trying to safeguard his release,you mean those ones advicing him to beg Buhari for his freedom

1 Like

Re: Sunday Igboho: Some Yoruba Politicians Are Pressuring Me To Beg The Presidency by danilmo: 12:47pm On Oct 24, 2021
stinechykee:
You Yorubas are irredeemable tongue twisters.Igbos are suddenly behind their son Nnamdi Kanu and working round the clock in making sure he is released despite he is in a most difficult and unfriendly country unlike Sunday Igbogho that is in a more better place.You think if it's Nnamdi Kanu that is in Benin Republic Prison that by now IPOB world wide will not pressurized Benin Republic to release him.Keep running your mouth like hydraulic soup you people eat while Sunday Igbogho rot in Benin Republic prison

Do u know u just said nothing No wonder u people miss out things Politically.

So we that arranged and negotiate his stay in Benin as against FG demand don't know what we are doing, we should aid his coming to Nigerian govt so that he can b manhandled like kanu in Malami DSS cell??

Use ur head bro, must common things be explained to u that the arrangements was to let him be in Benin where he is safer, do u know if we hadn't intervened he would have be extradited to join Kanu in cell? Abi why are u this daft self

Let me remind u, no country will let those niggas go , the grave of the sins they commit is more than whatever threat u can threat FG, infact how did u guys stood behind him self? What has ur action made in favour of Kanu arraignment self? By doing sit a t home the kind animal thinking self oh sit at home order is hurting PMB grin. Believe u me is going to be sentenced and nothing now LL happen , once PMB is out of power we will arrange with benin to let him come back.

Did u hear any court case against Igboho in benin ever since? Person wey dey Benin dey faji his life. Sorry He's not coming till 2023. Go and worry abt many who will be in cell till infinity..
Re: Sunday Igboho: Some Yoruba Politicians Are Pressuring Me To Beg The Presidency by sangresan(m): 1:00pm On Oct 24, 2021
Dailymice:
Why are Yorubas cowards? See how Ibos are standing behind their Nnamdi KANU but no one/no top Yoruba wants to associate with their freedom fighter. Well, Afonja did the same thing and lost Ilorin to the Fulanis.

The TIVs were the ones that said enough is enough and slaughtered Uthman Dan Fodio when he tried to do Jihad in Benue

Your parents wasted money sending you to school. Go back and claim your school fees since you haven't read about the Jalumi War when Ibadan defeated Ilorin forces at Odo otin near Osogbo.
Re: Sunday Igboho: Some Yoruba Politicians Are Pressuring Me To Beg The Presidency by amc: 1:06pm On Oct 24, 2021
Abujason:

See dem na.

You are mistaken. He is fighting for you, not me. Ignoramus..
Re: Sunday Igboho: Some Yoruba Politicians Are Pressuring Me To Beg The Presidency by Myhusband(m): 1:32pm On Oct 24, 2021
stinechykee:
Oh shut it with that una empty mouth and boasting that have never lead you people anywhere.Which Afenifere,Traditional rulers and Political leaders are trying to safeguard his release,you mean those ones advicing him to beg Buhari for his freedom

lolz! Ohaneze that are chest beating to get kanu release, do they want to do that by invading DSS cell? you unthinkable specimen

Yoruba are not going to destroyed themselves for one and few individuals, KANU might be more than thousands of Igbo lives but no one is more than anybody here in west, hence no killing, sitting at home and hurting Buhari for Sunday release

1 Like

Re: Sunday Igboho: Some Yoruba Politicians Are Pressuring Me To Beg The Presidency by Kyf1: 5:39pm On Oct 24, 2021
It’s your choice

It’s hard to fight a failed military government
Re: Sunday Igboho: Some Yoruba Politicians Are Pressuring Me To Beg The Presidency by Emk5556: 5:57pm On Oct 24, 2021
That's what they are good at. Begging. They rather die kneeling than standing.
Re: Sunday Igboho: Some Yoruba Politicians Are Pressuring Me To Beg The Presidency by delawal: 6:39pm On Oct 24, 2021
adamsmith914:
Coming from a person who has never crossed Onitsha Bridge? The history is not up to a century ago, go 8 ask your ancestors how they were punished 1967-1970.

i have travelled wide both within and outside nigeria. u re d one commenting from a cave covered wit brown roof. atleast our ancestors were brave. can such be said of ur own coward ancestors
Re: Sunday Igboho: Some Yoruba Politicians Are Pressuring Me To Beg The Presidency by Basher8583: 7:12pm On Oct 24, 2021
Advocate500:

No one asked for Igboho's help.
And by the way have you heard of any more fulani invasion of igangan of late since the incarceration of that idiot in Cotonou?

Now you know what is happening
Re: Sunday Igboho: Some Yoruba Politicians Are Pressuring Me To Beg The Presidency by Poleski: 10:38am On Oct 26, 2021
The people he's fighting for are cowards as usual!
Re: Sunday Igboho: Some Yoruba Politicians Are Pressuring Me To Beg The Presidency by dododawa1: 10:41am On Oct 26, 2021
Dailymice:
Why are Yorubas cowards? See how Ibos are standing behind their Nnamdi KANU but no one/no top Yoruba wants to associate with their freedom fighter. Well, Afonja did the same thing and lost Ilorin to the Fulanis.

The TIVs were the ones that said enough is enough and slaughtered Uthman Dan Fodio when he tried to do Jihad in Benue
Yoruba don't fight but make peace.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Explore Nature & Landscapes Of Nigeria: Pictures / Give Reasonable Suggestions On How Nigeria Can Be Great Again / "APC May Lose Kaduna In 2019" – Senator Shehu Sani

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.