Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,399 members, 7,830,027 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 03:13 PM

Snubbed By Tinubu In London, Osinbajo Ready For Presidential Fight Of His Life - Politics (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Snubbed By Tinubu In London, Osinbajo Ready For Presidential Fight Of His Life (56208 Views)

Saraki Snubbed Tinubu, Tinubu Called Him Back & Greeted Him (Throwback Video) / Lagos APC Members Protest Against Imposition Of Candidates By Tinubu, Others / Akinwunmi Adeshina Attends G7 Summit, Buhari Snubbed - Reno Omokri (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Snubbed By Tinubu In London, Osinbajo Ready For Presidential Fight Of His Life by goodman55: 9:45pm On Oct 24, 2021
Pls, I don't think we Nigerians need Tinubu at this time of our Country bcus;
1) Tinubu is too old to take the mantle of presidency and looking at his current health for goodness seek. Those who are clamouring for his presidency are those of his boys and who will want lots later from him in return.
2) Tinubu is a Muslim by religion irrespective of his geo- political zone. The Christians can not afford afford to see that after a Buhari's two tenure he handed over to another Muslim. How will APC go to non Muslim states or Local govt areas to campaign? Will the Christians listen to that kind of rubbish? Bcus it's not about the oil alone that keeps Nigeria unity but Christians/ Muslim or Muslim/ Christians tickets. Tinubu should forget it for life even with his money so as Atiku.
Re: Snubbed By Tinubu In London, Osinbajo Ready For Presidential Fight Of His Life by Mac2016(m): 10:08pm On Oct 24, 2021
The choice is between nepotism and the seemingly good man that performed well during his 6 months acting stint. The earlier would share everything to his loyalists, that's always been his way so that people would chop and impair their judgement and rationale. Check Lagos and you will be shocked.

Let's vote nonsense again and the suffering will step up for the nation. We never ready!

Maybe power is even going north, who knows yet!
Re: Snubbed By Tinubu In London, Osinbajo Ready For Presidential Fight Of His Life by GetMeRight: 11:06pm On Oct 24, 2021
Aufbauh:
All I want to advice is that Prof. Osinbajo shouldn't be underrated by any political actor for the 2023 presidential election.

He's no longer the' mere commissioner' they knew way back. He stands a better chance than anyone else.
Tinubu might outwit him within the party structure, but before the masses that matters in election Osinbajo will dust him.

Where are his grassroot supporters? Who are they? Without Tinubu's endorsement and support to begin with, he should just go back to his pastoral job.
You didn't learn anything from the travails of Ambode and how he faded away
Re: Snubbed By Tinubu In London, Osinbajo Ready For Presidential Fight Of His Life by PEDRO117: 11:36pm On Oct 24, 2021
Princeton92:
I feel Osibanjo may likely run to PDP to run for Presidency sha
this would never happen, an in-law to the Awolowo’s would never become a conservative
Re: Snubbed By Tinubu In London, Osinbajo Ready For Presidential Fight Of His Life by Superwave16320: 11:54pm On Oct 24, 2021
Some much foolishness in a comment
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

We've seen it over and over again, so we can agree that betrayal comes naturally with politicians and those people.

The least the pastor should have done is to show some little gratitude to the man who has made him who he is today.
And I don't mean Tinubu, I mean God.

He has not defended or propagated the growth and sustainance of Christianity in Nigeria despite being Vice-President.
So if he can put Christ in the back burner of his affairs as VP, then who is Tinubu, the other person whom we can attribute who he is today to?

Who is Tinubu that he should leave his delegated assignments in Abuja and run to visit in London because of mere athritis and Rheumatism.

Who is Tinubu that Osinbanjo should jettison his Presidential ambition for?

Being a great Christian, Osinbanjo knows the story of David and Goliath and how God picked unassuming David instead of his bulky, well-built elder brothers.

If Tinubu and Osinbanjo square up at the polls, the beatings Oleksandr Usyk gave Anthony Joshua will look like a mere rehearsal for what Tinubu will receive.

But the truth be told, Osinbanjo fvcked up.
The only thing worse than betrayal is ingratitude and the only thing worse than ingratitude is not having a conscience.

And it will amount to not having a conscience if he drops his Presidential ambition for Tinubu when he knows Tinubu's leadership will further destroy Nigeria.

But what am I even saying sef?
Re: Snubbed By Tinubu In London, Osinbajo Ready For Presidential Fight Of His Life by Superwave16320: 11:57pm On Oct 24, 2021
Is that because the fraudster Peter Obi was not listed. ?!

Fahdiga:
So much love amongst Yorubas. This is a fight between a seasoned drug lord and a short deceitful mere commissioner
Re: Snubbed By Tinubu In London, Osinbajo Ready For Presidential Fight Of His Life by Deblow: 1:20am On Oct 25, 2021
pacino26:
Wonderful, his silence and indifference fueled the current situation but let me believe as usual religious bias will come to his rescue.

But the explanation they gave then was that Osinbajo could not visit Tinubu again because Buhari had visited him earlier. They said protocols forbid any public officer to visit a place or a person already visited by the president. That Tinubu is his benefactor doesn't mean he can not run against him. Tinubu was merely an instrument in God's hands. Besides, will he say he has not also benefited from Osinbajo's vice-presidency? Putting Osinbajo there is an investment for Tinubu and the relationship has been a symbiotic one..
Re: Snubbed By Tinubu In London, Osinbajo Ready For Presidential Fight Of His Life by calcal: 3:47am On Oct 25, 2021
power sweet pass toto jare
Re: Snubbed By Tinubu In London, Osinbajo Ready For Presidential Fight Of His Life by NairaMaster1(m): 12:25pm On Oct 25, 2021
Angelfrost:

Visit him to what end exactly?!!.... Who is Tinubu that serious minded people should leave their duties, expend taxpayers money to go visiting??!... Of what value were all the visits by our failed politicians to this Nation??!

Wonders will never end in Naija Sha!!!

I tell you Boss.
Re: Snubbed By Tinubu In London, Osinbajo Ready For Presidential Fight Of His Life by COMPAQ(m): 3:38pm On Oct 25, 2021
Re: Snubbed By Tinubu In London, Osinbajo Ready For Presidential Fight Of His Life by pacino26(m): 9:15pm On Oct 25, 2021
Deblow:

But the explanation they gave then was that Osinbajo could not visit Tinubu again because Buhari had visited him earlier. They said protocols forbid any public officer to visit a place or a person already visited by the president. That Tinubu is his benefactor doesn't mean he can not run against him. Tinubu was merely an instrument in God's hands. Besides, will he say he has not also benefited from Osinbajo's vice-presidency? Putting Osinbajo there is an investment for Tinubu and the relationship has been a symbiotic one..

I wish I understood this epistle. Let me pour you a glass.

Re: Snubbed By Tinubu In London, Osinbajo Ready For Presidential Fight Of His Life by alizma: 9:36pm On Oct 25, 2021
Aufbauh:
All I want to advice is that Prof. Osinbajo shouldn't be underrated by any political actor for the 2023 presidential election.

He's no longer the' mere commissioner' they knew way back. He stands a better chance than anyone else.
Tinubu might outwit him within the party structure, but before the masses that matters in election Osinbajo will dust him.
Don't take the news too serious, it's all part of the planned game for 2023. Tinubu has since dropped his own ambition.
Re: Snubbed By Tinubu In London, Osinbajo Ready For Presidential Fight Of His Life by millionboi(m): 3:52pm On Oct 26, 2021
okefranci:
In fact, I dont know why some people have interest in peddling fake news rather than the good ones, anyway there is a mutual understanding between Asiwaju Tinubu and Prof Yemi Osinbajo and for Osinbajo has not declared his interest to run for the president come 2023
the same with tinubu,he yet to declare
Re: Snubbed By Tinubu In London, Osinbajo Ready For Presidential Fight Of His Life by Kzinne: 4:05pm On Apr 13, 2022
Re: Snubbed By Tinubu In London, Osinbajo Ready For Presidential Fight Of His Life by donb06: 4:18pm On Apr 13, 2022
ThatFairGuy:
Live report from Ipob beer parlour undecided
From beer palour to ASO VILLA declaration.. grin
Re: Snubbed By Tinubu In London, Osinbajo Ready For Presidential Fight Of His Life by donb06: 4:22pm On Apr 13, 2022
gentiles:

This guy is the dumbest Nairalander, his IQ is in single digit,how he get many likes on his comments is a testament to how unintelligent most people on this forum seem to be
his IQ is low but his literary skill is unmatched on this forum
Re: Snubbed By Tinubu In London, Osinbajo Ready For Presidential Fight Of His Life by donb06: 4:28pm On Apr 13, 2022
sammirano3:
grin grin Omoluabi is not like people from poto poto republic without regard, such that everybody wants to be the head. Mark me, even if there is a friction between both men, osinbajo wil never dare run against jagaban. Leaders get levels. Oluibadan no fit dey look Alaafin eyes. Yorubas! Respect.
When it come to TRUTH vs RESPECT,
Us from poto poto republic will forever go with TRUTH because sometimes RESPECT blinds you from reality... WELCOME TO REALITY... OSINBAJO is in.

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Nnamdi Kanu Trends On Twitter As Atiku From Cameroon Story Gone Viral / Compensate Me By Supporting Iyan Zazzau To Be Speaker – El-rufai Begs Tinubu / APC Suspends Kayode Fayemi Over Anti-Party Activities

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.