Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,464 members, 7,830,331 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 07:48 PM

Snubbed By Tinubu In London, Osinbajo Ready For Presidential Fight Of His Life - Politics (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Snubbed By Tinubu In London, Osinbajo Ready For Presidential Fight Of His Life (56215 Views)

Saraki Snubbed Tinubu, Tinubu Called Him Back & Greeted Him (Throwback Video) / Lagos APC Members Protest Against Imposition Of Candidates By Tinubu, Others / Akinwunmi Adeshina Attends G7 Summit, Buhari Snubbed - Reno Omokri (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Snubbed By Tinubu In London, Osinbajo Ready For Presidential Fight Of His Life by agabusta: 12:15pm On Oct 24, 2021
CSTR2:
The 2019 elections was a clear vindication of why Socrates the philosopher hated democracy.

The idiotic majority deciding for the enlightened few.

When I go to the market and pay 100% increase inflation on goods and services, I share in the fruits of the lunatic mob that voted Buhari.

So Socrates of our time, what is the solution? It is better for people to seize governance with the gun and perpetuate themselves in power using same?
Re: Snubbed By Tinubu In London, Osinbajo Ready For Presidential Fight Of His Life by agabusta: 12:18pm On Oct 24, 2021
seunmsg:

You can believe whatever makes you happy but be rest assured that in a PDP presidential primary contest involving Atiku, Wike, Saraki, Tambuwal and Peter Obi, Peter Obi will come out last. Enough said already.

Undiluted reality.

2 Likes

Re: Snubbed By Tinubu In London, Osinbajo Ready For Presidential Fight Of His Life by JaroMan: 12:19pm On Oct 24, 2021
GenesisForum:

https://www.thisdaylive.com/index.php/2021/10/24/snubbed-by-tinubu-in-london-osinbajo-ready-for-presidential-fight-of-his-life/

It's not as if I'm a prophet of doom; but take it from me, in 2023, any southern president is from SE. No one from SW will be president. The odds are against them.
Re: Snubbed By Tinubu In London, Osinbajo Ready For Presidential Fight Of His Life by seunmsg(m): 12:19pm On Oct 24, 2021
CSTR2:

This would be the best scenario for an apc supporter.

Lol. The easiest person to defeat in the current lift of PDP presidential aspirants is Peter Obi. Even Yahaya Bello as APC candidate will defeat him easily.
Re: Snubbed By Tinubu In London, Osinbajo Ready For Presidential Fight Of His Life by CSTR2: 12:21pm On Oct 24, 2021
agabusta:

So Socrates of our time, what is the solution? It is better for people to seize governance with the gun and perpetuate themselves in power using same?
The solution is to get the electorates better educated.

Democracy is still the best.

But it works best when you have an enlightened population.

The current scenario where barely educated millions from kano or katsina decide our presidents based on what they hear in their mosques is unacceptable.

They need to be educated.
Unfortunately, the people they elected in the first place does not want them truly enlightened, so it is a vicious cycle.
Re: Snubbed By Tinubu In London, Osinbajo Ready For Presidential Fight Of His Life by CSTR2: 12:28pm On Oct 24, 2021
When Jonathan was building those almajiri schools, I got the idea he had in his mind.

He wanted to enlighten them so that someone like El rufai will not tell them that Jonathan hates Muslim because he goes to church and Israeli pilgrimage

Or someone like buhari will not be able to convince them that the fight against bokoharam was a fight against the north.

That was a strategic move on his part to wrest control of the future from the northern feudal elites.

They realised it on time and removed him from office.

Those schools are now abandoned buildings.
Re: Snubbed By Tinubu In London, Osinbajo Ready For Presidential Fight Of His Life by BamakSNR(m): 12:30pm On Oct 24, 2021
People will just sit down at home writing all kind of imaginations.
If Osinbajo go head to head in primary with Asiwaju, he'll be defeated. Politics is not about what some set that perceived themselves holy think. It's about loyalty and grassroots support. The Northern APC is dancing behind Asiwaju while most of the SW is full of Asiwaju men.
Calm your anger down. If Tinubu contest, he'll win .
If you like, quote me grin
Re: Snubbed By Tinubu In London, Osinbajo Ready For Presidential Fight Of His Life by sucess001(m): 12:31pm On Oct 24, 2021
Seems Buhari and the Northerners trust Osibano more than Tinubu and their body language seems to support him
Re: Snubbed By Tinubu In London, Osinbajo Ready For Presidential Fight Of His Life by CSTR2: 12:32pm On Oct 24, 2021
seunmsg:

Lol. The easiest person to defeat in the current lift of PDP presidential aspirants is Peter Obi. Even Yahaya Bello as APC candidate will defeat him easily.
That is what you think.

Nigerians are more sophisticated than you think.

Pdp lost a lot of support because of atiku.

I know many people that would have voted for PDP in 2019 if atiku was not in the ballot or was the vice president to Peter obi.

Peter obi would beat all of them hands and down in a free and fair election.

Nigerians are not completely stupid.
There is still some sense there.
Re: Snubbed By Tinubu In London, Osinbajo Ready For Presidential Fight Of His Life by Basicend: 12:35pm On Oct 24, 2021
Iyaebe:
Osinbanjo is an ungrateful man,let's see how far he can go politically after his tenure.

How is he ungrateful?
Re: Snubbed By Tinubu In London, Osinbajo Ready For Presidential Fight Of His Life by Redcrafton: 12:37pm On Oct 24, 2021
CSTR2:

That is what you think.

I know many people that would have voted for PDP in 2019 if atiku was not in the ballot or was the vice president to Peter obi.

Nigeria needs and economics at this time...

For me the best would have been this guy...unfortunately, the SW have had their turn.

There are many people from the east who can also be the president...

1 Like

Re: Snubbed By Tinubu In London, Osinbajo Ready For Presidential Fight Of His Life by yetunsbay(m): 12:45pm On Oct 24, 2021
Fahdiga:
So much love amongst Yorubas. This is a fight between a seasoned drug lord and a short deceitful mere commissioner
someone is pained here.
Re: Snubbed By Tinubu In London, Osinbajo Ready For Presidential Fight Of His Life by yetunsbay(m): 12:46pm On Oct 24, 2021
Princeton92:
I feel Osibanjo may likely run to PDP to run for Presidency sha
says who ?
Re: Snubbed By Tinubu In London, Osinbajo Ready For Presidential Fight Of His Life by Bamzyriches451: 12:50pm On Oct 24, 2021
We we're waiting
Re: Snubbed By Tinubu In London, Osinbajo Ready For Presidential Fight Of His Life by seunmsg(m): 12:52pm On Oct 24, 2021
CSTR2:

That is what you think.

Ok.
Re: Snubbed By Tinubu In London, Osinbajo Ready For Presidential Fight Of His Life by Oju4190: 12:54pm On Oct 24, 2021
Igbo presidency or Biafra
Re: Snubbed By Tinubu In London, Osinbajo Ready For Presidential Fight Of His Life by BamakSNR(m): 12:58pm On Oct 24, 2021
sucess001:
Seems Buhari and the Northerners trust Osibano more than Tinubu and their body language seems to support him
Deceit of the devil grin
Re: Snubbed By Tinubu In London, Osinbajo Ready For Presidential Fight Of His Life by BamakSNR(m): 1:00pm On Oct 24, 2021
CSTR2:

That is what you think.

You're joking.
Peter can't even defeat Fayemi grin
Re: Snubbed By Tinubu In London, Osinbajo Ready For Presidential Fight Of His Life by stinechykee: 1:20pm On Oct 24, 2021
GenesisForum:

https://www.thisdaylive.com/index.php/2021/10/24/snubbed-by-tinubu-in-london-osinbajo-ready-for-presidential-fight-of-his-life/
Yorubas not only betray other tribes but they also betray and backstab their fellow Yoruba.What a tribe
Re: Snubbed By Tinubu In London, Osinbajo Ready For Presidential Fight Of His Life by Kirkman: 1:20pm On Oct 24, 2021
Princeton92:
I feel Osibanjo may likely run to PDP to run for Presidency sha
He had better because APC won't contain him and Tinubu together.

1 Like

Re: Snubbed By Tinubu In London, Osinbajo Ready For Presidential Fight Of His Life by Gunayo(m): 1:21pm On Oct 24, 2021
potbelly:
Osibanjo only went to London when he had something to do there... others just wasted public funds just so they can be seen snapped with Tinubu...

I think this is an indicator of the type of person Osibanjo is...

He may not be a Saint, but he seems far better than the others...
Best comment so far. I hail ooooo
Re: Snubbed By Tinubu In London, Osinbajo Ready For Presidential Fight Of His Life by Nobody: 1:35pm On Oct 24, 2021
benuejosh:
All of this nonsense are propagandas to distract Osinbajo from performing his duties as the Vice-President of our dear country.
Oga nor dey decieve urself, which duty is he performing
Re: Snubbed By Tinubu In London, Osinbajo Ready For Presidential Fight Of His Life by ComeToJesus: 1:36pm On Oct 24, 2021
If Osibanjo goes to YPP, we'll follow him. The old, cantankerous, thieving, cranky, geriatric and lecherous order has to be thrown overboard.

The sleepwalking and unserious Nigerian youth must take their destinies by their hands.
Re: Snubbed By Tinubu In London, Osinbajo Ready For Presidential Fight Of His Life by Ferdinandu(m): 1:37pm On Oct 24, 2021
GenesisForum:

Oga Saraki come oo. Imagine mere commissioner aspiring to be President. Nothing person no go see for this country
Re: Snubbed By Tinubu In London, Osinbajo Ready For Presidential Fight Of His Life by SocialJustice: 1:37pm On Oct 24, 2021
dapolaw:
Why did you have to comment like an ignorant and unintelligent person?

Obasanjo and Jonathan did 14years all together while Yaradua and Buhari would have done 10years if all things been equal.... It's the Muslim that should be complaining and not christians.... And before you start spewing jargons, I am a Christian.
I see your view, but you are lumping the time together.

Obasanjo did 8 years uninterrupted, he handed to a Muslim that should have done 8 years but died, unfortunately. Jonathan came in before the 8 years of Muslims elapsed.

This is not the time I am counting. I am counting Buhari's 8 years plus the 8 years Tinubu will do, if he wins. It will be 16 years of continuous Muslim leadership. The country needs a break from Islam controlling all facets of the country.

You get, shey? I'm not talking about this again if you still can't understand me o.
Re: Snubbed By Tinubu In London, Osinbajo Ready For Presidential Fight Of His Life by akanbiaa(m): 1:40pm On Oct 24, 2021
spinna:

Well said..to me Osinbajo is the closest to an honest politician we have in Nigeria..and that is no small thing
Fashola you mean?
Re: Snubbed By Tinubu In London, Osinbajo Ready For Presidential Fight Of His Life by Gentlerespect76: 1:44pm On Oct 24, 2021
AntiWailer:
Osinbajo won't contest against Tinubu.

Incase you guys are not aware. Tinubu made Osinbajo the 'Mere Commisioner' and single handedly without consultation or input from any one, he nominated the Mere Commisioner as the Vice President of Nigeria.' So rule out any tension or quarrel, it can never happen.

I think Tinubu saw the possibility of stepping down for Osinbajo and they tried to remove "God father / God Son" tag .

Osinbajo not appearing on camera to greet Tinubu was a deliberate move by both of them.

Dem dey deceive themselves not me sha.

The writer just want to write.

Ambition is akin to a woman spurned; it will fight back. Even if there is peace between Tinubu and Osibanjo, going forward it has become the peace of the graveyard.
Re: Snubbed By Tinubu In London, Osinbajo Ready For Presidential Fight Of His Life by Atk1nson(m): 1:52pm On Oct 24, 2021
spinna:

Well said..to me Osinbajo is the closest to an honest politician we have in Nigeria..and that is no small thing

This was the silly they use to sell buhari. Osibanjo is no better than buhari: amos 3:3
Re: Snubbed By Tinubu In London, Osinbajo Ready For Presidential Fight Of His Life by Sunday2021: 1:53pm On Oct 24, 2021
Fahdiga:
So much love amongst Yorubas. This is a fight between a seasoned drug lord and a short deceitful mere commissioner
both are better than your whole generation.

1 Like

Re: Snubbed By Tinubu In London, Osinbajo Ready For Presidential Fight Of His Life by Smilingjuhn(m): 1:54pm On Oct 24, 2021
It's been prophesied that Vice President Osinbajo will be President come 2023 & Ganduje will be the Vice President.

This will be a good one if it comes to pass. Tinubu & Atiku should go and rest for all I care!
Re: Snubbed By Tinubu In London, Osinbajo Ready For Presidential Fight Of His Life by Sunday2021: 1:57pm On Oct 24, 2021
Skyfornia:
Never voted for a while but honestly, if Osibanjo and Peter Obi are selected as candidates to run for president and vice president respectively on the same party...I will dust my PVC and vote for them.
future impossible tense
Re: Snubbed By Tinubu In London, Osinbajo Ready For Presidential Fight Of His Life by Jilingori: 2:03pm On Oct 24, 2021
He can't even win his constituency
Aufbauh:
All I want to advice is that Prof. Osinbajo shouldn't be underrated by any political actor for the 2023 presidential election.

He's no longer the' mere commissioner' they knew way back. He stands a better chance than anyone else.
Tinubu might outwit him within the party structure, but before the masses that matters in election Osinbajo will dust him.

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Compensate Me By Supporting Iyan Zazzau To Be Speaker – El-rufai Begs Tinubu / APC Suspends Kayode Fayemi Over Anti-Party Activities / Woman And Her Team Stoned While Campaigning For APC In Benin, Edo. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.