Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,316 members, 7,829,756 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 11:24 AM

Snubbed By Tinubu In London, Osinbajo Ready For Presidential Fight Of His Life - Politics (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Snubbed By Tinubu In London, Osinbajo Ready For Presidential Fight Of His Life (56202 Views)

Saraki Snubbed Tinubu, Tinubu Called Him Back & Greeted Him (Throwback Video) / Lagos APC Members Protest Against Imposition Of Candidates By Tinubu, Others / Akinwunmi Adeshina Attends G7 Summit, Buhari Snubbed - Reno Omokri (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Snubbed By Tinubu In London, Osinbajo Ready For Presidential Fight Of His Life by BuddhaPalm(m): 2:13pm On Oct 24, 2021
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

We've seen it over and over again, so we can agree that betrayal comes naturally with politicians and those people.

The least the pastor should have done is to show some little gratitude to the man who has made him who he is today.
And I don't mean Tinubu, I mean God.

He has not defended or propagated the growth and sustainance of Christianity in Nigeria despite being Vice-President.
So if he can put Christ in the back burner of his affairs as VP, then who is Tinubu, the other person whom we can attribute who he is today to?

Who is Tinubu that he should leave his delegated assignments in Abuja and run to visit in London because of mere athritis and Rheumatism.

Who is Tinubu that Osinbanjo should jettison his Presidential ambition for?

Being a great Christian, Osinbanjo knows the story of David and Goliath and how God picked unassuming David instead of his bulky, well-built elder brothers.

If Tinubu and Osinbanjo square up at the polls, the beatings Oleksandr Usyk gave Anthony Joshua will look like a mere rehearsal for what Tinubu will receive.

But the truth be told, Osinbanjo fvcked up.
The only thing worse than betrayal is ingratitude and the only thing worse than ingratitude is not having a conscience.

And it will amount to not having a conscience if he drops his Presidential ambition for Tinubu when he knows Tinubu's leadership will further destroy Nigeria.

But what am I even saying sef?

"Gratitude is a burden" ——— Tacitus (56 AD)
Re: Snubbed By Tinubu In London, Osinbajo Ready For Presidential Fight Of His Life by Enimoney3: 2:16pm On Oct 24, 2021
The dispute is a propaganda... Osinbajo will never dear and stand before Tinubu and say he wants to contest for president. He was single handedly brought by Asiwaju for vice president. It might even be plan between him and Asiwaju to divert people's attention.
Re: Snubbed By Tinubu In London, Osinbajo Ready For Presidential Fight Of His Life by OmoEpe(m): 2:17pm On Oct 24, 2021
Not surprising coming from this day newspaper, the official mouthpiece of the PDP

Nduka has gone broke due to lack of Govt patronage

1 Like

Re: Snubbed By Tinubu In London, Osinbajo Ready For Presidential Fight Of His Life by solonubinho(m): 2:36pm On Oct 24, 2021
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

We've seen it over and over again, so we can agree that betrayal comes naturally with politicians and those people.

The least the pastor should have done is to show some little gratitude to the man who has made him who he is today.

He has not defended or propagated the growth and sustainance of Christianity in Nigeria despite being Vice-President.
So if he can put Christ in the back burner of his affairs as VP, then who is Tinubu, the other person whom we can attribute who he is today to?

Who is Tinubu that he should leave his delegated assignments in Abuja and run to visit in London because of mere athritis and Rheumatism.

Being a great Christian, Osinbanjo knows the story of David and Goliath and how God picked unassuming David instead of his bulky, well-built elder brothers.

If Tinubu and Osinbanjo square up at the polls, the beatings Oleksandr Usyk gave Anthony Joshua will look like a mere rehearsal for what Tinubu will receive.

The only thing worse than betrayal is ingratitude and the only thing worse than ingratitude is not having a conscience.

And it will amount to not having a conscience if he drops his Presidential ambition for Tinubu when he knows Tinubu's leadership will further destroy Nigeria.

This guyy lmaoooo!!! Took me on a ride there lol
Re: Snubbed By Tinubu In London, Osinbajo Ready For Presidential Fight Of His Life by Ghostmode2two(m): 2:38pm On Oct 24, 2021
Snitching is their hobby, people from that side. They are all well for this
Re: Snubbed By Tinubu In London, Osinbajo Ready For Presidential Fight Of His Life by CSTR2: 2:45pm On Oct 24, 2021
BamakSNR:

You're joking.
Peter can't even defeat Fayemi grin
If fayemi can defeat osinbajo in his own polling unit in lekki like Peter obi, come back and talk.
Re: Snubbed By Tinubu In London, Osinbajo Ready For Presidential Fight Of His Life by Bimpe29: 2:48pm On Oct 24, 2021
Aufbauh:
All I want to advice is that Prof. Osinbajo shouldn't be underrated by any political actor for the 2023 presidential election.

He's no longer the' mere commissioner' they knew way back. He stands a better chance than anyone else.
Tinubu might outwit him within the party structure, but before the masses that matters in election Osinbajo will dust him.
Come off it bro, Osibanjo is not a match for Tinubu within and without.
Re: Snubbed By Tinubu In London, Osinbajo Ready For Presidential Fight Of His Life by CSTR2: 2:48pm On Oct 24, 2021
Atiku won the southern Nigeria with a landslide.

Osibanjo lost in his own polling unit lekki.
Infact PDP cleared southern Nigeria like no man's business.

That was because of Peter obi.

Comparing him to corrupt politician like saraki, tambuwal and co shows a lot of Nigerians don't realise where politics is moving.

One clown even compared him to fayemi.

Peter obi may even defeat fayemi in ekiti.

It's not by shouting up and down and showing your face as a top apc man.
Re: Snubbed By Tinubu In London, Osinbajo Ready For Presidential Fight Of His Life by CSTR2: 2:51pm On Oct 24, 2021
Peter obi was not the only one mentioned in the Pandora scandal.

But he was the only one that had to defend his integrity on national television because Nigerians were shocked.

E get why.
Re: Snubbed By Tinubu In London, Osinbajo Ready For Presidential Fight Of His Life by mployer(m): 2:59pm On Oct 24, 2021
gentiles:

This guy is the dumbest Nairalander, his IQ is in single digit,how he get many likes on his comments is a testament to how unintelligent most people on this forum seem to be

You have low IQ if you can't see the sarcasm in his write-up.
Re: Snubbed By Tinubu In London, Osinbajo Ready For Presidential Fight Of His Life by mployer(m): 3:01pm On Oct 24, 2021
Enimoney3:
The dispute is a propaganda... Osinbajo will never dear and stand before Tinubu and say he wants to contest for president. He was single handedly brought by Asiwaju for vice president. It might even be plan between him and Asiwaju to divert people's attention.

Be talking rubbish. Who keeps permanent friend in politics?

He is more powerful than Tinubu presently, that's all that counts.
Re: Snubbed By Tinubu In London, Osinbajo Ready For Presidential Fight Of His Life by Pravedk: 3:04pm On Oct 24, 2021
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Let me explain your rubbish.

That Osinbajo should just run and tell Tinubu "thank you but f*ck you"
Re: Snubbed By Tinubu In London, Osinbajo Ready For Presidential Fight Of His Life by gentiles(m): 3:09pm On Oct 24, 2021
mployer:

You have low IQ if you can't see the sarcasm in his write-up.
Mumu! There is no sarcasm there. The guy is a tribalist in disguise. Read his comments again
Re: Snubbed By Tinubu In London, Osinbajo Ready For Presidential Fight Of His Life by Pravedk: 3:14pm On Oct 24, 2021
Aganju849:

That guy is a dummy.

Even Obasanjo as powerful and politicaly astute as he was in his day, he installed Yar'Adua thinking he'd found a lifelong puppet but Yar'Adua surprised him by growing a huge pair of balls. OBJ was shocked, but he was wise enough to respect the new president and back off.

If Osibandit can somehow secure the trust of Buhari and the KD mafia, Tinubu is no match for him anywhere anytime.

I can assure you that the KD mafia are the ones rooting for him to run. Just the dullard left to stamp it off
Re: Snubbed By Tinubu In London, Osinbajo Ready For Presidential Fight Of His Life by Harrynight(m): 3:26pm On Oct 24, 2021
If This old Baba is not Selfish and agreedy, would respect himself and Throw his full support on The prof to run for the top Job
Re: Snubbed By Tinubu In London, Osinbajo Ready For Presidential Fight Of His Life by kunle75(m): 3:29pm On Oct 24, 2021
Aufbauh:
All I want to advice is that Prof. Osinbajo shouldn't be underrated by any political actor for the 2023 presidential election.

He's no longer the' mere commissioner' they knew way back. He stands a better chance than anyone else.
Tinubu might outwit him within the party structure, but before the masses that matters in election Osinbajo will dust him.

Thanks, I was about saying that.

I will choose osinbajo over Tinubu 1000 times.

He may not have the bullion van or structure but its possible if the people really want it.
Tinubu can manipulate election at most in South west but not the entire country.

The rest of the region can form alliance to support the VP in succeeding the current president if they wish to,I don't see Tinubu coming close to that sit and if it does happen maybe God wants it,but me I don't but I don't have the power neither to choose or change any destiny.

1 Like

Re: Snubbed By Tinubu In London, Osinbajo Ready For Presidential Fight Of His Life by Nobody: 3:51pm On Oct 24, 2021
GenesisForum:

“Essentially, Osinbajo arrived London to attend a conference and then, see Tinubu. As he arrived, he was supposed to see Tinubu the next morning but Tinubu left town by 6 a.m. the next morning to avoid seeing him. Even Adeboye (General Overseer of the Redeemed Christian Church of God, Pastor Enoch Adeboye) had arrived a day earlier and they planned to see Tinubu,” the source said.
Later someone will say pastor Adeboye did not endorse osibanjo as the vice president in 2015. I'm very sure once Osinbajo declares his ambition to run for president, his daddy in the Lord will support him still.
Re: Snubbed By Tinubu In London, Osinbajo Ready For Presidential Fight Of His Life by Brushstrokes20: 4:27pm On Oct 24, 2021
Personally, I'll opt for the lesser evil....

# osinbande (in the voice of Mr lifeless)
Re: Snubbed By Tinubu In London, Osinbajo Ready For Presidential Fight Of His Life by Kyf1: 4:41pm On Oct 24, 2021
Lol
Re: Snubbed By Tinubu In London, Osinbajo Ready For Presidential Fight Of His Life by Enimoney3: 5:08pm On Oct 24, 2021
I still tell u, Osinbajo will never try it. Who will support him in the party. Why do u think Tinubu handle party activities. Don't ever say someone is talking rubbish when u argue. Its not reasonable
Re: Snubbed By Tinubu In London, Osinbajo Ready For Presidential Fight Of His Life by OderaOdesigo: 6:10pm On Oct 24, 2021
GenesisForum:

https://www.thisdaylive.com/index.php/2021/10/24/snubbed-by-tinubu-in-london-osinbajo-ready-for-presidential-fight-of-his-life/

I can see loads of likes for all those saying they want Osinbajo for President. The fact is it is because of their hatred for Tinubu. It is not Osinbajo they want but but they see him as the best option to stop Tinubu.

It is the same people that have accused Osinbajo of all kinds of crimes in the last 6 years.

I support Tinubu whether from my tribe or not. He is capable of helping make Nigeria better.
Re: Snubbed By Tinubu In London, Osinbajo Ready For Presidential Fight Of His Life by Sholaco: 6:23pm On Oct 24, 2021
Hahahahahaha
Re: Snubbed By Tinubu In London, Osinbajo Ready For Presidential Fight Of His Life by murmee: 6:28pm On Oct 24, 2021
XYZADIGOR7:
Tinubu Is Too Old To Be The President Of This Country. Let's Wise Up Choose A President Below 62 Years And See If We Will Die
Apart from being too old, his health is failing and his personality is less than appealing. Again he is not articulate. Nigeria deserves a President we can be proud to show off!

1 Like

Re: Snubbed By Tinubu In London, Osinbajo Ready For Presidential Fight Of His Life by kayjay69(m): 6:33pm On Oct 24, 2021
I am a critic of the VP but this

this not one of his responsibilities as Vice President. He may have been (or is still, depending on who you ask) a Pastor, but he is now a politician. I know it sounds cold but lets also be a bit fair.

I do not support anyone using their political office to promote their religious beliefs, Nigeria is more or less 50-50 between Christians and Muslims. You surely don't want to go poking that bear given all the other problems we have at hand.
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Re: Snubbed By Tinubu In London, Osinbajo Ready For Presidential Fight Of His Life by pacificom: 6:57pm On Oct 24, 2021
Aufbauh:

A prident Nigerian should vote Osinbajo instead of Tinubu whom i brlieve has no economic solution than to rob peter to pay paul. Nigerians be wise now or never.
Re: Snubbed By Tinubu In London, Osinbajo Ready For Presidential Fight Of His Life by pacificom: 6:57pm On Oct 24, 2021
Aufbauh:

A prudent Nigerian should vote Osinbajo instead of Tinubu whom i brlieve has no economic solution than to rob peter to pay paul. Nigerians be wise now or never.
Re: Snubbed By Tinubu In London, Osinbajo Ready For Presidential Fight Of His Life by pacificom: 6:59pm On Oct 24, 2021
Aufbauh:

A prudent Nigerian should vote Osinbajo instead of Tinubu whom i believe has no economic solution than to rob peter to pay paul. Nigerians be wise now or never.
Re: Snubbed By Tinubu In London, Osinbajo Ready For Presidential Fight Of His Life by Basicend: 7:23pm On Oct 24, 2021
premiumswizz:
I sincerely don't see why a right thinking Nigerian will want to choose Tinubu over Oshinbajo.

Truth.

But Nigerians are not right thinking; and yo in and I know that is the case.
Re: Snubbed By Tinubu In London, Osinbajo Ready For Presidential Fight Of His Life by pacificom: 7:29pm On Oct 24, 2021
There are genuinely some individuals whose desire is to rule this country not because they have anything to offer Nigerians or even merit leadership, but just to fulfill their selfish ambition of becoming Mr.President in their lifetime, and enjoy the luxury of that office. Nigeria is a country with a lot problems now, therefore we must be sincere and realistic in our electoral obligations to avoid another four years of intense suffering.
Re: Snubbed By Tinubu In London, Osinbajo Ready For Presidential Fight Of His Life by chaloskyx: 8:34pm On Oct 24, 2021
BOTH TINUBU AND OSIBANJO ARE STUPID CANDIDATES

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Police Parade The Killers Of Alex Badeh (video) / Isa Jere Idris Disguises As Passport Applicant, Catches Corrupt Officials / Compensate Me By Supporting Iyan Zazzau To Be Speaker – El-rufai Begs Tinubu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.