Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,751 members, 7,809,870 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:24 PM

Twitter User Shares Apology Letter His Mum Wrote To His Dad In 1993 (Photos) - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Twitter User Shares Apology Letter His Mum Wrote To His Dad In 1993 (Photos) (2898 Views)

Love Letter A Male Student Wrote To His Female Teacher / Twitter User Shares Photos Of A Lady With The 'three Boyfriends' She's Dating / "He Saw My Picture And Slid Into My DM” – Instagram User Shares Love Story (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Twitter User Shares Apology Letter His Mum Wrote To His Dad In 1993 (Photos) by merieam16(f): 5:30pm On Oct 24, 2021
Nice...
Re: Twitter User Shares Apology Letter His Mum Wrote To His Dad In 1993 (Photos) by duro4chang(m): 5:41pm On Oct 24, 2021
Magnoliaa:
When I have my boo, too, I'll be apologising to him like this as well.
Na lie I no like o.
Re: Twitter User Shares Apology Letter His Mum Wrote To His Dad In 1993 (Photos) by Dicedpineappple(f): 5:46pm On Oct 24, 2021
"I have no boy in Lagos"
grin grin

Let a lady say this now to her long distance partner, na reply go be "Yinmu" grin grin
Re: Twitter User Shares Apology Letter His Mum Wrote To His Dad In 1993 (Photos) by 1Alex: 8:43pm On Oct 24, 2021
jaszplus12:
OP , thank you for showing us this letter.
I read it and it brought tears to my eyes, nostalgia filled me because it brought memories of how simple the world was before the advent/explosion of higher technology.
I still have the letters my then fiancée and I wrote to each other dating 1996-1998 and anytime she annoys me I read them and my anger cools.
Love was and is still the cement that keeps us going!
Hope your dad still reads this letter and hope your mom is still as calm and loving as indicated in the letter!
Hope you also will learn from them and bring your family up in true love...
I send my greeting to your mom for taking time to compose such lovely words
I love the part where pictures were exchanged in letters! Open the letter and her/his picture falls into your lap!..

Memories are made of this!!
you are the only one that understood the letter. thats are blabbing.

1 Like

Re: Twitter User Shares Apology Letter His Mum Wrote To His Dad In 1993 (Photos) by Saintmary(f): 10:04pm On Oct 24, 2021
So lovely

(1) (2) (Reply)

On Top One Man Head, Woman Una Won Kill Us. / Girls Are Now Looking 4 Marriage ! / Research Proves Break-ups Affect Emotional Stability Of Students

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.