Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,895 members, 7,817,635 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:59 PM

N200k Reward For Anyone Who Can Provide This Man (Photos, Video) - Crime (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / N200k Reward For Anyone Who Can Provide This Man (Photos, Video) (85155 Views)

Indonesian Police Use Live Snake To Interrogate Black Man (Photos) / Man Kills Himself After Girlfriend Sent Him Sex Video With Another Man. Photos / Homosexual Pastor Caught In Anambra While Trying To Sleep With A Man Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: N200k Reward For Anyone Who Can Provide This Man (Photos, Video) by MrMacinterchi1: 1:55am On Oct 25, 2021
Who de employ this kind slay queen for an establishment. The story no add up
Re: N200k Reward For Anyone Who Can Provide This Man (Photos, Video) by lezz(m): 2:05am On Oct 25, 2021
With a dull population as seen in nairaland, one can begin to understand why our politicians throw all mind of insulating remarks on the public.

*No one sends his staff to buy a flagship phone for him. It doesn't happen anywhere.

* The story doesn't tally

* So called Joy's lover's picture or name was conveniently not provided.

* How do you look for a man you don't know?

* The pictures posted of Joy looks like a PR job for a high profile runs babe. Na market.

Shame on Igbere TV and on nairaland.
Re: N200k Reward For Anyone Who Can Provide This Man (Photos, Video) by wildernessVoice: 2:19am On Oct 25, 2021
Why should joy sent pictures of the gadget and receipt. Was it on the boss instruction else I smell fowl play.
Re: N200k Reward For Anyone Who Can Provide This Man (Photos, Video) by babadigu(m): 2:19am On Oct 25, 2021
Re: N200k Reward For Anyone Who Can Provide This Man (Photos, Video) by NaBanga: 2:48am On Oct 25, 2021
masseratti:
This is very common in Ikeja.. Same happened to a girl i know close to 750k was taken from her worst part is she even got 20k from me after she was sacked from work to explain the money she took to pay the man she didn't talk, after then same man took 12m from a lady that just cane back from the US with her masters.... This men that does this things.. Women is their no1 target.. And they work on their greed... The one I know.. It was wash wash they did for her.. I was like is that kind of a thing still in existence.. With all the internet information about things like that.. How can you fall for that.. When i heard about the 12m masters girl from USA.. I gave up.. Now this... Smh I. God help us.

I keep telling people, it has nothing to do with juju. No one was hypnotized. Most of these scams are due to the greed of the person being scammed.

1 Like

Re: N200k Reward For Anyone Who Can Provide This Man (Photos, Video) by EndBuhariNow(m): 3:03am On Oct 25, 2021
She as she's suffering her aged father and little sister, slay Queen without brain... it was to be my sister I will leave her there to be eating beans and police officers harvesting her kpekus.... 26 years old girl dating a man twice her age

1 Like

Re: N200k Reward For Anyone Who Can Provide This Man (Photos, Video) by computersoft: 4:05am On Oct 25, 2021
frowland:

I have send someone to buy a car worth 15m. You should up your circle a bit if you find it strange to send someone to buy something on your behalf.
May be that was then man,Naija dey some how for that kind of trust now man
Re: N200k Reward For Anyone Who Can Provide This Man (Photos, Video) by ceejay80s(m): 4:15am On Oct 25, 2021
It's simple, if u can get the plate number of that car, just go to bio office and find out who the the owns the car and his address,, the car is the Koko now,
SEBi dem say the man is her lover, how come she no know where her lover dey live?
Re: N200k Reward For Anyone Who Can Provide This Man (Photos, Video) by SarkinYarki: 4:17am On Oct 25, 2021
Newboss:
Na Computer village of all places person go buy brand new iPhone 13 pro max. He no know where slot dey ni? Abi he no sabi use Google?

The mumu man even send somebody to go buy am for am. This one be like bet9ja

I just taya
Re: N200k Reward For Anyone Who Can Provide This Man (Photos, Video) by tujays(m): 4:25am On Oct 25, 2021
doggedfighter:
Aside this unclear CCTV footage, you mean joy doesn't have any pics of her lover?

Who are those ones up there gisting?

How do we decode that CCTV faint picture now?

How in the world do you send someone to buy a phone close to 1 million naira for you?

Joy is beautiful and endowed too.
beautifully maked up you mean? abi no be she sit there looking dirty and tattered without make up? lmao

1 Like

Re: N200k Reward For Anyone Who Can Provide This Man (Photos, Video) by princewarri1985: 4:41am On Oct 25, 2021
TMSMedia:
More
WHICH ONE BE HYPNOTIZE? AFTER BETTER FU*CK WITH BETTER BIG ROD THE OLOSHO JOY WILLINGLY HAND THE PHONE OVER TO THE MAN, THE POLICE AND HER BOSS WERE BOTH STUPID FOR RELEASING THE OLOSHO JOY, IF NA ME SHE FOR DIE INSIDE JAIL UNTILL THE ENTIRE MONEY OR THE IPHONE IS PROVIDED, SHE IS FOOLING THEM AND SHE LOOKS LIKE A PROSTITUTE
Re: N200k Reward For Anyone Who Can Provide This Man (Photos, Video) by Btruth: 4:43am On Oct 25, 2021
Only Joy can identify the man. No one else. Apart from the footage bad quality, the man is with a face mask.

Let Joy brain settle down well, she will remember. I wish Joy & the investigation team good luck.
Re: N200k Reward For Anyone Who Can Provide This Man (Photos, Video) by Anabosee(m): 4:47am On Oct 25, 2021
The future is female.
Na so dem claim.
But be like this female nor get future at all.
Re: N200k Reward For Anyone Who Can Provide This Man (Photos, Video) by cl0r0x: 4:50am On Oct 25, 2021
All this publicity is about making joy famous and advertising her beauty, nothing more. �
Re: N200k Reward For Anyone Who Can Provide This Man (Photos, Video) by cardoctor(m): 4:54am On Oct 25, 2021
Make it 500k amd i will deliver him to you sharp sharp.
Re: N200k Reward For Anyone Who Can Provide This Man (Photos, Video) by ensamy(m): 5:16am On Oct 25, 2021
Manchester United 0
Liverpool FC 5
I am looking for Paul Pogba's phone number
Re: N200k Reward For Anyone Who Can Provide This Man (Photos, Video) by Neddstark: 5:29am On Oct 25, 2021
Hire a private investigator to follow Joy. Two of them must eventually meet.
Re: N200k Reward For Anyone Who Can Provide This Man (Photos, Video) by Sofistcatdmoron: 5:31am On Oct 25, 2021
Nothing like hypnotism, she went to Bleep and left the errand sent by her boss,
Fear women
Re: N200k Reward For Anyone Who Can Provide This Man (Photos, Video) by Qoko: 5:41am On Oct 25, 2021
Dear Joy, please note that we cannot found this man, go and Personally search for him afterall, he was your manfriend and you have 100s of his clear pictures with you.
Re: N200k Reward For Anyone Who Can Provide This Man (Photos, Video) by Nobody: 5:46am On Oct 25, 2021
Re: N200k Reward For Anyone Who Can Provide This Man (Photos, Video) by Handsum64: 6:05am On Oct 25, 2021
humilitypays:
Nigerian CCTV is as useless as Buhari to none Fulani Nigerians. How can someone identify the man from this 1945 image
Please don't go and be worshipping Buhari by default
Re: N200k Reward For Anyone Who Can Provide This Man (Photos, Video) by naijaman2225(m): 6:14am On Oct 25, 2021
ARRANGEE SCAM.
Re: N200k Reward For Anyone Who Can Provide This Man (Photos, Video) by mamaafrik(m): 6:23am On Oct 25, 2021
Someone will now say there is no Jazz

,I laff in Joy grin cheesy cheesy cheesy angry
Re: N200k Reward For Anyone Who Can Provide This Man (Photos, Video) by Izunwa(m): 6:24am On Oct 25, 2021
Upon say the picture Dey blurred, the man still wear face mask join grin, abeg Liverpool flog us, am not feeling well embarassed
Re: N200k Reward For Anyone Who Can Provide This Man (Photos, Video) by NoFucksToGive: 6:30am On Oct 25, 2021
doggedfighter:
Aside this unclear CCTV footage, you mean joy doesn't have any pics of her lover?

Who are those ones up there gisting?

How do we decode that CCTV faint picture now?

How in the world do you send someone to buy a phone close to 1 million naira for you?

Joy is beautiful and endowed too.

Looking at Joy, you will understand why her boss loose guard grin
Re: N200k Reward For Anyone Who Can Provide This Man (Photos, Video) by NoFucksToGive: 6:33am On Oct 25, 2021
femiasaolu2014:
Her excuse is completely false and a pathetic attempt at pulling the wool over the eyes of her employer. She is clearly aware of how the phone disappeared and is clear to even the blind that she is in cahoots with her so-called hypnotist but was banking on her employer forgiving her.

There are so many holes in her story and I can solve this case in max 20 minutes.
1. Get a record of her calls for that day.
2. Cross-reference the numbers with the NIN.
3. From the NIN get the picture and biodata of the person who most matches the man in the CCTV footage.
4. Get a young lady to ensnare him and then get him arrested.

It's so simple but I trust the Nigerian police to ask for endless bribes and in the end bungle the case. Set of semi-illiterate, dafty poops.

Pay me my #200k

best comment here. BVN suffices even
Re: N200k Reward For Anyone Who Can Provide This Man (Photos, Video) by Agbebakun22: 6:33am On Oct 25, 2021
Since na the girl lover then she go know the man house nah. Abi dem no fit use e number track am. The girl no wise nothing like dey jazz am dem gather do the patrol.. Me no pity her at all even if I sabi the man I no go talk anything 200k I no want
Re: N200k Reward For Anyone Who Can Provide This Man (Photos, Video) by Slurity(m): 6:44am On Oct 25, 2021
TMSMedia:

https://www.instagram.com/p/CVZ3teRtpdF/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link
Just look at who was sent to buy a phone worth 1 million naira. Just looking at her should inform you that she can't be stable. Just like leave on a moving waters
Re: N200k Reward For Anyone Who Can Provide This Man (Photos, Video) by Antoeni(m): 6:47am On Oct 25, 2021
Beauty without Brain
Re: N200k Reward For Anyone Who Can Provide This Man (Photos, Video) by Innobee99(m): 6:54am On Oct 25, 2021
So after Joy got the iPhone 13 pro Max, she went straight to her lover's place?

Make she pay for the phone abeg
Re: N200k Reward For Anyone Who Can Provide This Man (Photos, Video) by stasius: 7:19am On Oct 25, 2021
Imagine 200k to find iPhone 13.

Una never serious.

Add money to the 200k and buy a new one.
Re: N200k Reward For Anyone Who Can Provide This Man (Photos, Video) by Mekoyaw(m): 7:39am On Oct 25, 2021
But wait o, what exactly was she doing with her alleged lover after purchasing that iPhone 13 pro max, her matter just dey sketchy she shld be the one to pay for the phone a beg

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Kidnapper, Evans Paraded Alongside His Gang Members (Photos) / Faces Of Men That Gang Raped 20-Year-Old Girl In Delta State (Photo) / Court Dismisses Woodberry Fraud Case In US

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.