Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,812 members, 7,810,116 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:01 PM

N200k Reward For Anyone Who Can Provide This Man (Photos, Video) - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / N200k Reward For Anyone Who Can Provide This Man (Photos, Video) (85140 Views)

Indonesian Police Use Live Snake To Interrogate Black Man (Photos) / Man Kills Himself After Girlfriend Sent Him Sex Video With Another Man. Photos / Homosexual Pastor Caught In Anambra While Trying To Sleep With A Man Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: N200k Reward For Anyone Who Can Provide This Man (Photos, Video) by Lastmankc(m): 10:23pm On Oct 24, 2021
Shey we be agent fashola?how do you guys want us to identify a man with this useless CCTV footage?

2 Likes

Re: N200k Reward For Anyone Who Can Provide This Man (Photos, Video) by seyz91(m): 10:24pm On Oct 24, 2021
cheesy
bjtinz:
Wait o. Did I just see almost million naira for a phone, as in one freeekiing phone
Re: N200k Reward For Anyone Who Can Provide This Man (Photos, Video) by seyz91(m): 10:24pm On Oct 24, 2021
and na wetin dey drag men to their early grave be that

remember super TV CEO
Harry00:
I like this joy oo she get cheesy what I like
Re: N200k Reward For Anyone Who Can Provide This Man (Photos, Video) by frowland(m): 10:26pm On Oct 24, 2021
doggedfighter:
Aside this unclear CCTV footage, you mean joy doesn't have any pics of her lover?

Who are those ones up there gisting?

How do we decode that CCTV faint picture now?

How in the world do you send someone to buy a phone close to 1 million naira for you?

Joy is beautiful and endowed too.

I have send someone to buy a car worth 15m. You should up your circle a bit if you find it strange to send someone to buy something on your behalf.
Re: N200k Reward For Anyone Who Can Provide This Man (Photos, Video) by ahnie: 10:29pm On Oct 24, 2021
Trust no body.
Re: N200k Reward For Anyone Who Can Provide This Man (Photos, Video) by jaxxy(m): 10:29pm On Oct 24, 2021
TarOrfeeek:
grin

Joy and her Sugar Daddy have stolen iPhone 13.

Nigerian Police are always too lenient with women.

If Joy was a man, they would have shot him dead by now. Pussy Pass in Nigeria is becoming alarmingly rampant especially among Government Institutions.

The actor that stole 10 iPhone pro max nobody shot him o. undecided
Re: N200k Reward For Anyone Who Can Provide This Man (Photos, Video) by Systrom(m): 10:30pm On Oct 24, 2021
This story doesn’t add up

Since the man is Joy’s lover, then why is it so hard to catch him ?

Can’t joy lead them to where he stays or if he is on the run, give useful information to police to track him down. Like account numbers, phone numbers etc ?

6 Likes

Re: N200k Reward For Anyone Who Can Provide This Man (Photos, Video) by Captain92: 10:32pm On Oct 24, 2021
Na this useless cctv pic person fit use identify the man, TMSmedia do it yourself
Re: N200k Reward For Anyone Who Can Provide This Man (Photos, Video) by jaxxy(m): 10:34pm On Oct 24, 2021
espn:
Man? The pics is not even clear...na woman we dey see...

They are not serious yet. When they are really serious they will show us a Clearer pix of the man.

I’m sure the gal knows the man or did he ust gve her a free ride to the Fone shop?? undecided

1 Like

Re: N200k Reward For Anyone Who Can Provide This Man (Photos, Video) by Tomahawk99(m): 10:36pm On Oct 24, 2021
Joy get nice breasts sha tongue

1 Like

Re: N200k Reward For Anyone Who Can Provide This Man (Photos, Video) by RZArecta(m): 10:41pm On Oct 24, 2021
Joysticks:
Where is the suspect who has been declared wanted?
instead of the idiot's to get the IMEI of the new phone from the shops copy of the receipt, arrest whoever is with it and that one will present the man, they showed us a shadow wearing face mask. Yeye people

4 Likes

Re: N200k Reward For Anyone Who Can Provide This Man (Photos, Video) by Ngozioma(m): 10:42pm On Oct 24, 2021
All these local champions self. people are talking about dollars. these local nigerian ladies are talking about naira. whatever rock their boat undecided

15 Likes 3 Shares

Re: N200k Reward For Anyone Who Can Provide This Man (Photos, Video) by house10s: 10:44pm On Oct 24, 2021
ode hypo noni sugar daddy is broke n needs money mumu
Re: N200k Reward For Anyone Who Can Provide This Man (Photos, Video) by Khallicopyro: 10:44pm On Oct 24, 2021
Why do people still go to computer village sef? That was the 1st mistake. As she bought the phone, they followed her and...
Re: N200k Reward For Anyone Who Can Provide This Man (Photos, Video) by VanuatuWycombe: 10:44pm On Oct 24, 2021
TMSMedia:

https://www.instagram.com/p/CVZ3teRtpdF/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

With this coyo (color) blue CCTV imagery, it would be tough figuring out who the man is. He is even putting on face mask.

If CCTV can capture the man from another angle and show his car’s plate number, police can begin investigation from there.
Better still, if there is another shop around there that has CCTV, police can request playback of those other shop’s CCTV.
Re: N200k Reward For Anyone Who Can Provide This Man (Photos, Video) by foleskay(m): 10:44pm On Oct 24, 2021
Na the owner of the money and phone I blame. Who in his right mind sends workers or sales girl on such expensive errands. Why can't he walks into computer village,sample his iPhone 13,pay and go back home in peace. That joy has been manipulated into going awwol with d expensive phone. She never got hypotised. It's a plan work. 910k for phone.
Lagosians get money oo embarassed

1 Like

Re: N200k Reward For Anyone Who Can Provide This Man (Photos, Video) by Bamzyriches451: 10:45pm On Oct 24, 2021
So you people doesn't have better pictures? How can someone identify the man from that picture
Re: N200k Reward For Anyone Who Can Provide This Man (Photos, Video) by nedekid: 10:46pm On Oct 24, 2021
Good God!
A friend of mine is asking for the contact of the lady. He is willing to pay the girls debt and other liability associated with her.
Anybody that provides her contact will be adequately compensated. cool

4 Likes

Re: N200k Reward For Anyone Who Can Provide This Man (Photos, Video) by Nobody: 10:46pm On Oct 24, 2021
Only boobi, no brain.
Re: N200k Reward For Anyone Who Can Provide This Man (Photos, Video) by zanshi: 10:47pm On Oct 24, 2021
[quote author=Boogyman557 post=107030903]HOLLY GRAM cool COMPUTER VILLAGE NA ANODA STREET LEVEL ON ITS OWN. ANYTIME U DE ENTER DER, MAKE SURE SAY U CARRY UR OWN KALA. ANY MUGU WEY JAZ UP, ABOBI BLAST EM LEG. WTF MAN[ grin/quote]

Dem don run with my S10 i sent my guy to sell brand new

Me: If you no see seller dey come house

Random guy: No worry we go see am sell

10mins later: Dem don run with the phone oooo

Me : grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: N200k Reward For Anyone Who Can Provide This Man (Photos, Video) by nedekid: 10:50pm On Oct 24, 2021
TarOrfeeek:
grin

Joy and her Sugar Daddy have stolen iPhone 13.

Nigerian Police are always too lenient with women.

If Joy was a man, they would have shot him dead by now. Pussy Pass in Nigeria is becoming alarmingly rampant especially among Government Institutions.

Dpo sef will fall in love. Judge nko?
Abeg if this lady na some people staff, na second wife ti take over grin
Re: N200k Reward For Anyone Who Can Provide This Man (Photos, Video) by nedekid: 10:51pm On Oct 24, 2021
Newboss:
Na Computer village of all places person go buy brand new iPhone 13 pro max. He no know where slot dey ni? Abi he no sabi use Google?

The mumu man even send somebody to go buy am for am. This one be like bet9ja
Nna I taya undecided
Re: N200k Reward For Anyone Who Can Provide This Man (Photos, Video) by handsomeyitayo(m): 10:52pm On Oct 24, 2021
Is that joy? The lady that what sent to buy iphone... Omo the girl gat boobs, see bobby,make I just insert my dick between that breast as it tight ..omo the thing go sweet die... I love tight breast with no gap between the breast..it is good for massaging dick....and sucking...

But joy why you go mumu like this ...
Re: N200k Reward For Anyone Who Can Provide This Man (Photos, Video) by nedekid: 10:52pm On Oct 24, 2021
Kizyte:
Are these people normal? How can you identify a masked man in an unclear photo?
Well, maybe someone might piece the car and the man together.
Re: N200k Reward For Anyone Who Can Provide This Man (Photos, Video) by karnap(m): 10:56pm On Oct 24, 2021
Who are those gusting ? Are they part of it?
Re: N200k Reward For Anyone Who Can Provide This Man (Photos, Video) by handsomeyitayo(m): 10:56pm On Oct 24, 2021
Tomahawk99:
walahi that breast nah die, if I grab those two melon..joy self go forget iphone 13 for my house, because if I give ham doggy style , come carry that breast with two hands, they fundle ham like you want commot milk from cow ....or Make the breast the clap..chai...who get joy number..

2 Likes

Re: N200k Reward For Anyone Who Can Provide This Man (Photos, Video) by IbileIfe: 10:57pm On Oct 24, 2021
Please, having Joy for a weekend is enough to make many guys go hunting for the thief.
Deal or No Deal? grin

1 Like

Re: N200k Reward For Anyone Who Can Provide This Man (Photos, Video) by IbileIfe: 10:58pm On Oct 24, 2021
handsomeyitayo:
walahi that breast nah die, if I grab those two melon..joy self go forget iphone 13 for my house, because if I give ham doggy style , come carry that breast with two hands, they fundle ham like you want commot milk from cow ....or Make the breast the clap..chai...who get joy number..
Baddass. grin

1 Like

Re: N200k Reward For Anyone Who Can Provide This Man (Photos, Video) by handsomeyitayo(m): 10:59pm On Oct 24, 2021
Tomahawk99:
walahi that breast nah die, if I grab those two melon..joy self go forget iphone 13 for my house, because if I give ham doggy style , come carry that breast with two hands, they fundle ham like you want commot milk from cow ....or Make the breast the clap..chai...who get joy number..that kind breast nah die, yellow , good in sucking, nutrients breast..omo she go sweet to Bleep her breast, ..but those foolish police go wan enter her, especially the DPO...
Re: N200k Reward For Anyone Who Can Provide This Man (Photos, Video) by IbileIfe: 11:00pm On Oct 24, 2021
handsomeyitayo:
Is that joy? The lady that what sent to buy iphone... Omo the girl gat boobs, see bobby,make I just insert my dick between that breast as it tight ..omo the thing go sweet die... I love tight breast with no gap between the breast..it is good for massaging dick....and sucking...

But joy why you go mumu like this ...

OP is marketing Joy as a slay queen.
The theft of the iPhone 13 is just a ploy.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Court Dismisses Woodberry Fraud Case In US / Photos Of The Bus Conductor Killed By Herdsmen In Lagos & Their Dead Cow / Man Shoots Wife Over Sex, Dumps Body, Opens Fire On Neighbors In U.S (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.