Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,438 members, 7,826,693 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 06:36 PM

N200k Reward For Anyone Who Can Provide This Man (Photos, Video) - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / N200k Reward For Anyone Who Can Provide This Man (Photos, Video) (85201 Views)

Thief Stole A Phone At A Beauty Saloon In Lekki, N200k Reward If He's Found(Pix) / Man Kills Himself After Girlfriend Sent Him Sex Video With Another Man. Photos / Homosexual Pastor Caught In Anambra While Trying To Sleep With A Man Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: N200k Reward For Anyone Who Can Provide This Man (Photos, Video) by Capeverde: 9:54pm On Oct 24, 2021
How hoodlum destroyed my building project

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aPZ_bni2gQM
Re: N200k Reward For Anyone Who Can Provide This Man (Photos, Video) by Simpledude0847(m): 9:55pm On Oct 24, 2021
Co-ask ooooh cos na fine girl I dey see up and down

Joysticks:
Where is the suspect who has been declared wanted?
Re: N200k Reward For Anyone Who Can Provide This Man (Photos, Video) by nairabacks(f): 9:55pm On Oct 24, 2021
Hmmm....She looks joyful..

1 Like

Re: N200k Reward For Anyone Who Can Provide This Man (Photos, Video) by Nobody: 9:55pm On Oct 24, 2021
Vv
Re: N200k Reward For Anyone Who Can Provide This Man (Photos, Video) by Crochet: 9:56pm On Oct 24, 2021
Gbese
Re: N200k Reward For Anyone Who Can Provide This Man (Photos, Video) by 22o62021: 9:56pm On Oct 24, 2021
Make them track the man through his cars plate number nah
Re: N200k Reward For Anyone Who Can Provide This Man (Photos, Video) by danielbello(m): 9:57pm On Oct 24, 2021
Are u ok?
Re: N200k Reward For Anyone Who Can Provide This Man (Photos, Video) by Nobody: 9:57pm On Oct 24, 2021
Seun Egbeegbe geng.

They live off their victims.

Everyday for thief, one day for owner. undecided

Re: N200k Reward For Anyone Who Can Provide This Man (Photos, Video) by Nobody: 9:58pm On Oct 24, 2021
Re: N200k Reward For Anyone Who Can Provide This Man (Photos, Video) by Badguy77(m): 9:59pm On Oct 24, 2021
Newboss:
Na Computer village of all places person go buy brand new iPhone 13 pro max. He no know where slot dey ni? Abi he no sabi use Google?

The mumu man even send somebody to go buy am for am. This one be like bet9ja

Slot no dey computer village?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: N200k Reward For Anyone Who Can Provide This Man (Photos, Video) by omoadeleye(m): 9:59pm On Oct 24, 2021
Na only Joy with big boo'bs we dey see, where is the particular man?

5 Likes

Re: N200k Reward For Anyone Who Can Provide This Man (Photos, Video) by UNPERTURBED: 10:01pm On Oct 24, 2021
Onor,this one pass Gulder ulltimate search...How person go take seacrch with this kind of blurr picture.?

1 Like

Re: N200k Reward For Anyone Who Can Provide This Man (Photos, Video) by RPG2020(m): 10:01pm On Oct 24, 2021
jericco1:
Add money to the 200k and replace the phone undecided

You better bring back the phone otherwise angry
Re: N200k Reward For Anyone Who Can Provide This Man (Photos, Video) by Onyeka2019: 10:03pm On Oct 24, 2021
This what they call bàtà wahala..
Re: N200k Reward For Anyone Who Can Provide This Man (Photos, Video) by Jeezuzpick(m): 10:03pm On Oct 24, 2021
lkillbrokehoes:
Omo see slay queen

Why is the picture quality of the CCTV bad and blurred? how can someone identify the man bayi?
grin

The said boss is a very stupid man. See de kain geh wey he send go buy iPhone!

Her looks alone are enough to tell she's a complete airhead! All she has is her body and she flaunts it to no end.

Nothing upstairs.

Just Waka go buy your tin yaseff, you dey form big man.

8 Likes

Re: N200k Reward For Anyone Who Can Provide This Man (Photos, Video) by masseratti: 10:04pm On Oct 24, 2021
This is very common in Ikeja.. Same happened to a girl i know close to 750k was taken from her, worst part is she even got 20k from me after she was sacked from work to explain the money she took to pay the man she didn't talk, after then same man took 12m from a lady that just came back from the US with her masters.... This men that does this things.. Women is their no1 target.. And they work on their greed... The one I know.. It was wash wash they did for her.. I was like is that kind of a thing still in existence.. With all the internet information about things like that.. How can you fall for that.. When i heard about the 12m masters girl from USA.. I gave up.. Now this... Smh I. God help us.

4 Likes

Re: N200k Reward For Anyone Who Can Provide This Man (Photos, Video) by stayclearofme: 10:04pm On Oct 24, 2021
Kizyte:
Are these people normal? How can you identify a masked man in an unclear photo?
Even if the picture is clear, it will still be difficult.
Re: N200k Reward For Anyone Who Can Provide This Man (Photos, Video) by esosuo2: 10:05pm On Oct 24, 2021
Lift nai kill this one for her first life , runs no go ever comot for some girls eye , enter motor them don jump like small Pikin

3 Likes

Re: N200k Reward For Anyone Who Can Provide This Man (Photos, Video) by Stevyne: 10:05pm On Oct 24, 2021
humilitypays:
Nigerian CCTV is as useless as Buhari to none Fulani Nigerians. How can someone identify the man from this 1945 image
When you give client quotation make he buy better camera, na nonsense low quality camera Dem go buy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: N200k Reward For Anyone Who Can Provide This Man (Photos, Video) by harqinhola(m): 10:06pm On Oct 24, 2021
A clear case of Yahoo boy scamming Yahoo girl .....

3 Likes

Re: N200k Reward For Anyone Who Can Provide This Man (Photos, Video) by Jeezuzpick(m): 10:06pm On Oct 24, 2021
TarOrfeeek:
grin

Joy and her Sugar Daddy have stolen iPhone 13.

Nigerian Police are always too lenient with women.

If Joy was a man, they would have shot him dead by now. Pussy Pass in Nigeria is becoming alarmingly rampant especially among Government Institutions.

I tell you!

If Chidinma was Chinedu and Ataga was one Ms Juliet, e for don dey rotten finish for grave now.

2 Likes

Re: N200k Reward For Anyone Who Can Provide This Man (Photos, Video) by googlepikins: 10:11pm On Oct 24, 2021
Men need money, post better clear picture of the Man. We go find am this week No matter where he hide

1 Like

Re: N200k Reward For Anyone Who Can Provide This Man (Photos, Video) by Agboconsult1(m): 10:11pm On Oct 24, 2021
The dots is yet to link in this story.
Re: N200k Reward For Anyone Who Can Provide This Man (Photos, Video) by budusky05(m): 10:12pm On Oct 24, 2021
They better look for a better image of that man
How can you ask someone to provide the man while what we are looking at is the man's shadow

2 Likes

Re: N200k Reward For Anyone Who Can Provide This Man (Photos, Video) by Agboconsult1(m): 10:12pm On Oct 24, 2021
I wanted to comment but i don't understand the story...!!!

3 Likes

Re: N200k Reward For Anyone Who Can Provide This Man (Photos, Video) by Bmaster(m): 10:14pm On Oct 24, 2021
UNPERTURBED:
Onor,this one pass Gulder ulltimate search...How person go take seacrch with this kind of blurr picture.?
its because its a kinda hard to detect the man's face wey make them add a bounty on the man's head
Re: N200k Reward For Anyone Who Can Provide This Man (Photos, Video) by tellwisdom: 10:16pm On Oct 24, 2021
Nobody was hypnotized. She probably used that line to get off the hook.
Mumu man wan pay 200k to arrest a ghost.

4 Likes

Re: N200k Reward For Anyone Who Can Provide This Man (Photos, Video) by seyz91(m): 10:20pm On Oct 24, 2021
cheesy

ashawo

.find person dem talk no be joy exposed bress wey she dey use catch her preys dem ask you to look grin
doggedfighter:
Aside this unclear CCTV footage, you mean joy doesn't have any pics of her lover?

Who are those ones up there gisting?

How do we decode that CCTV faint picture now?

How in the world do you send someone to buy a phone close to 1 million naira for you?

Joy is beautiful and endowed too.

1 Like

Re: N200k Reward For Anyone Who Can Provide This Man (Photos, Video) by RightToReject(m): 10:20pm On Oct 24, 2021
The lady is even a member of this forum.
Re: N200k Reward For Anyone Who Can Provide This Man (Photos, Video) by NLHoodlum: 10:21pm On Oct 24, 2021
Hey fine girl, fine girl.

Come let me give you a ride.

I can make your life better, I have money in the boot go and check leave your load it's just an iPhone 13 na

2 Likes

Re: N200k Reward For Anyone Who Can Provide This Man (Photos, Video) by seyz91(m): 10:23pm On Oct 24, 2021
you no lie

from their picture you go know them

typical naija girl, once they notice you are inside car, drive car, dem automatically believe you are rich, dem no won know how you take dey make money, dem no care, na how to siphon your pocket and account go dey ring for their ears

na why i no dey pity naija girls dem dey use for rituals

na dem fetishness and covetousness dey kill them
Prayfortheworld:
All these girls and greediness, maybe the man had promised her heaven and earth that's why she forgot to deliver what they sent her and followed the man.

The future na Ashawo them be!
Them no dey use eyes see any man wey get car

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Man Shoots Wife Over Sex, Dumps Body, Opens Fire On Neighbors In U.S (Photos) / Faces Of Men That Gang Raped 20-Year-Old Girl In Delta State (Photo) / Court Dismisses Woodberry Fraud Case In US

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.