Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,230 members, 7,849,837 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 10:27 AM

Sit-At-Home: You Won’t Enslave Ndigbo For One Week – Ohanaeze Tells IPOB - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Sit-At-Home: You Won’t Enslave Ndigbo For One Week – Ohanaeze Tells IPOB (27805 Views)

Onochie To Peter Obi: You Failed Anambra; Go Home, You Can't Be President / 2023: You Will Never Be President, Igbos Will Reject You – Ohanaeze Tells Atiku / 2023: Pick Northern Candidate, Forget Igbo Votes – Ohanaeze Tells PDP (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sit-At-Home: You Won’t Enslave Ndigbo For One Week – Ohanaeze Tells IPOB by plaindealer: 9:32pm On Oct 24, 2021
FallenShitHole:

None of your business. Stop crying more than the bereaved. If you are not feeling the sit at home in your region why complain? We don't need your fake love and crocodile tears. Your dungeon must go down and that's our sole aim. Freedom doesn't come cheap. We all rather die than remain in the same country with brainless morons like you nigerians.

Issues transpiring inside Nigeria, my own country, is not my business?

Are the people you kill not Nigerians?

Are the policemen and soldiers you kill, not Nigerians

Are the public infrastructures you burn and destroy not funded by Nigeria?

Some of you talk and act as if they did not send you to school.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sit-At-Home: You Won’t Enslave Ndigbo For One Week – Ohanaeze Tells IPOB by Gentlerespect76: 9:32pm On Oct 24, 2021
Aufbauh:
It's obvious that majority of the indigenous Igbos support the activities of Ipob. So let's allow them to enjoy it.

Personally I cannot be oppressed and subjugated by my own people in my own land.
In the worst case scenario I'll organize my men to counter them.

It is also ironic for those who crave earnestly for freedom in the Nigeria state are held bound in their own domain by non state actors.

I like your use of the phrase non state actors. It's a technical term in Peace, Strategy and Conflict Studies. Why do I say I like your use of this phrase? Because the state actors you mentioned have failed, or are weakened by corruption, bigotry and hate, this is why non state actors have no choice than become active in areas the state apparatus has failed. Let's stop treating symptoms and face the root causes of this country's problems. As a matter of fact, that is the only way to get this country out of this mess.

2 Likes

Re: Sit-At-Home: You Won’t Enslave Ndigbo For One Week – Ohanaeze Tells IPOB by backbone503(m): 9:32pm On Oct 24, 2021
FallenShitHole:

MUMU who cares how you feel? divergent views in your dungeon? How and when has that ever been possible? See why we regard you morons as brainless?

You've got so much negative energy in you. I really pity sane people whose daily activities cross your path. Quite unfortunate!

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Sit-At-Home: You Won’t Enslave Ndigbo For One Week – Ohanaeze Tells IPOB by djon78(m): 9:33pm On Oct 24, 2021
NtiObaEneke:

Where were you during this war? It is easy to postulate about 'sacrifices' when you are not at the receiving end. Ask your grandparents or elderly relatives about the horrors of the civil war instead of you, child born yesterday coming here to write about things you know nothing about.

You dey mind am

Like my parents used to say Na children that were not aware of the civil war, will be asking for war

Do they even understand what they are talking about

Ipob is playing themselves to the ground.
Until they will do and international community proscribe them

Then they will receive the full wrath of what they are asking for

I am truly sorry for ipob
They have got there ideologies totally messed up

Who will actually give them Biafra?
They think a country is gotten on a platter of gold

Anyway they should continue
But this there mode of operations, will lead them no where

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Sit-At-Home: You Won’t Enslave Ndigbo For One Week – Ohanaeze Tells IPOB by Salvofthesouth(m): 9:34pm On Oct 24, 2021
Commentor:

No bullet was fired.

Yeah, was a mistake.
The government fired bullets and killed an innocent man.
RIP sir Chike Akunyili
Re: Sit-At-Home: You Won’t Enslave Ndigbo For One Week – Ohanaeze Tells IPOB by kjhova(m): 9:37pm On Oct 24, 2021
chaloskyx:
Look lets be honest if the entire south east though just made-up of 5 states decides there would be no election then honestly there would be no election. you can amass the entire army of the FRN they would be powerless now don't forget the logistics and coordination to even do that which not to sound disrespectful your leaders and general cannot comprehend. the real fear of FG is if the people are able to pull this off then it would give Nigerian people the belief that they are the power not the FG not the army not the political godfathers but the masses and that would really be the end game of un accountability in Nigeria. The FG succeeded in stopping that from happening during end SARS when they sent soldiers why do you think FG went through so much length over protesters its not cause of your demand but to stop you guys from realising where power resides which is to the people. I'm well travelled, and honestly Nigerians are slaves and suffering in the mist of plenty your leaders have only taken advantage of your docile nature and used force to supress you from challenging the status quo the sooner Igbos Yoruba's and Hausa's unite for a better Nigeria the better but if you guys enjoy being slaves and beggars when it comes to elections for N1000 in place for your birth right for a better country then so be it you can continue having your tribal fights and squabbles while your real oppressors laugh and eat fat out of your stupidity the choice is yours.

In this case, what's happening isn't people power but the demonstration of the power of a terror group in cajoling, harassing and oppressing the people!

However we want to manipulate the meaning in the English language, if you order me to stay at home for a week on the threat of maiming or murdering me should I disobey this order, you are a terrorist, short and simple! Therefore, IPOB has shown all of the characteristics of a terror organization!

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Sit-At-Home: You Won’t Enslave Ndigbo For One Week – Ohanaeze Tells IPOB by Brimstone77: 9:38pm On Oct 24, 2021
wink

This live can be interesting some times,I remember vividly prior to 2015/2018 ipob were doing their thing jejely without disturbing anybody,they organized their protest by them selves without forcing anybody to joined them,they marched across all the streets in the east without disturbing anybody..

Untill the Nigerian military in conjunction with south east governor's and ohaneze ndi Igbo started killing them,they were gruesomely murdered on the street just because they were protesting with flags.. cry.
As all these were going on nobody was held accountable for the murder of our youths in the east..
Ohaneze and south east governor's formed ignorance of the happening then..

What finally broke the camel back was when same ohaneze in conjunction with south east governors invited python dance 1,2 $ 3....as if that was not enough they proscribed and declared ipob a terrorist organization just because they were protesting, when all these were happening they never knew a day like this will come..

When ipob were been killed in their hundreds same people showing fake love and care here on this thread were rejoicing, they were posting mock pictures of ipob members been messily beaten and were made to swim in the mud by the Nigerian military,now same people that rejoiced when ipob were made to swim in the mud and when ipob were killed because they were protesting peacefully have resorted to cheap blackmaim..they forgot that ipob don't scumble to cheap blackmails..

So ipob realizing that street protest have cause lots of death of their comrade adopted a sit at home kind of protest,and the most interesting thing about this sit at home is that it involves every body including ohaneze ndi Igbo and Igbo politicians.. grin.

Now you must sit at home or face the consequences,who knows if ipob were allowed to protest peacefully without killing them, they wouldn't have thought about this sit at home stuff..

I'm not a member of ipob( thou pro biafran) but we all must learn to start a story from the beginning...

It's better to sit at home peacefully than to be forced to sit at home...if you doubt ask southern west and north west Cameroon ( ambazonians)

2 Likes

Re: Sit-At-Home: You Won’t Enslave Ndigbo For One Week – Ohanaeze Tells IPOB by shugamummy: 9:47pm On Oct 24, 2021
Chief Analyst of IPOB matters. Weldon for your unpaid service. Don't you have the clip of where Soludo addressed Nigerians on a particular book launch about Biafra by one Ofordile. Go and listen to it and learn the trend of things with time and stop wasting your analytics skills. Igbos know who their enemies are if you don't mind. Biafra agitation is an idea and you can't kill it with guns. Even if international community gives Nigerians guns to kill Igbos do you think that will quench the agitation. You better have a rethink as things have precipitated to a different level

10mobile:
IPOB SHOULD BEWARE OF THIS...
The greatest advantage of IPOB over the FG is the international sympathy/support that IPOB enjoys. So, FG wants to destroy this by making IPOB shoot itself on the foot. How?

FG is trying to make the international community believe that IPOB is a terrorist organization. So, they use IPOB's words and actions against them. For example, when Kanu said, "destroy government infrastructure", FG elements started killing in SE while putting the killings on IPOB's neck.

Now, see how FG will use the one-week sit-at-home order against IPOB: They will kill many in SE that week and make it look like IPOB is enforcing the sit-at-home. It will look like the truth.

Then, the international community may begin to consider proscribing IPOB. If they do, FG would have won.

Mind you, this is how I gave a warning during the EndSARS protests and people called me names. But, it happened the following day. See it here... https://www.nairaland.com/6191841/endsars-alert-see-what-happen

2 Likes

Re: Sit-At-Home: You Won’t Enslave Ndigbo For One Week – Ohanaeze Tells IPOB by Komu1048(m): 9:51pm On Oct 24, 2021
udele1:
The people ordering sit at home, are not at home grin grin grin

Y will you quote Deji in that manner. Please face who u r dealing with don’t dare instigate a fight btw us
Re: Sit-At-Home: You Won’t Enslave Ndigbo For One Week – Ohanaeze Tells IPOB by FallenShitHole: 9:52pm On Oct 24, 2021
FlipModeSquade:
You are an 1DIOT..

You think you demented F00LS are the only Igbos on Nairaland?

FAKE concern kill you there..

IPOB should raise the tempo of the hardship you F00ls are visiting on Igboland?

The stupid sit at home you are unleashing on Igbos is pinching who?

Northerners?

May that tempo visit wherever you NITWITS are..

ANUMPAMA angry
THUNDER will surely fire that leprosy fingers you used in typing this nonsense. See who is Igbo. Ewu gambia. Useful idiot of the fulanis. If South Sudan can fight for over 30yrs to gain their freedom, simply sitting at home even if it's for one straight month won't do a jack to the resilient Igbos. Freedom is not cheap and that path of freedom is what we have taken and no looking back until your dungeon is crumbled. If you think we are joking, just leave the nonsense you are typing online and come out anywhere in the SE on any sit at home day. If thunder didn't fire you, I will quit nairaland. Muguh!!
Re: Sit-At-Home: You Won’t Enslave Ndigbo For One Week – Ohanaeze Tells IPOB by Ekealterego: 10:00pm On Oct 24, 2021
plaindealer:

Thanks for your concern. Can you extend that to the North now o0n this thread? It is dry and many are looking for your patriotic type

https://www.nairaland.com/6817713/bandits-harvesting-crops-katsina-monarch#107008509

2 Likes

Re: Sit-At-Home: You Won’t Enslave Ndigbo For One Week – Ohanaeze Tells IPOB by Nonstarger: 10:02pm On Oct 24, 2021
10mobile:
The greatest advantage of IPOB over the FG is the international sympathy/support that IPOB enjoys. So, FG wants to destroy this by making IPOB shoot itself on the foot. How?

FG is trying to make the international community believe that IPOB is a terrorist organization. So, they use IPOB's words and actions against them. For example, when Kanu said, "destroy government infrastructure", FG elements started killing in SE while putting the killings on IPOB's neck.

Now, see how FG will use the one-week sit-at-home order against IPOB: They will kill many in SE that week and make it look like IPOB is enforcing the sit-at-home. It will look like the truth.

Then, the international community may begin to consider proscribing IPOB. If they do, FG would have won.

Mind you, this is how I gave a warning during the EndSARS protests and people called me names. But, it happened the following day. See it here... https://www.nairaland.com/6191841/endsars-alert-see-what-happen

I have read with rapt and deep understanding your submission and have come to conclude that you are absolutely correct, some of us who share this view are saying that this present sit at home can be managed well especially as Anambra election is coming up on 6 November..

The FG is going to use all it's arsenal to manourver things to their favour..

Let's use wisdom pls..

All we want at last is Peace, Fairness and Justice in Igbo land...

Too much blood has been shed already..
Re: Sit-At-Home: You Won’t Enslave Ndigbo For One Week – Ohanaeze Tells IPOB by Cyberterror: 10:09pm On Oct 24, 2021
A lot of people will relocate from the east because of the idiocy of Ipob. They have made Igbos a laughing stock.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Sit-At-Home: You Won’t Enslave Ndigbo For One Week – Ohanaeze Tells IPOB by shugamummy: 10:11pm On Oct 24, 2021
A country is not gotten on a platter of gold, is it through war? Why are you so confused and self contradictory like this? Even during the war did international community support them, did they give them aid?
djon78:

You dey mind am

Like my parents used to say Na children that were not aware of the civil war, will be asking for war

Do they even understand what they are talking about

Ipob is playing themselves to the ground.
Until they will do and international community proscribe them

Then they will receive the full wrath of what they are asking for

I am truly sorry for ipob
They have got there ideologies totally messed up

Who will actually give them Biafra?
They think a country is gotten on a platter of gold

Anyway they should continue
But this there mode of operations, will lead them no where
Re: Sit-At-Home: You Won’t Enslave Ndigbo For One Week – Ohanaeze Tells IPOB by johntolu: 10:12pm On Oct 24, 2021
Misterone:
you should be asking what you stand to loose not gain. you should also know that even if only 50 persons vote on that day, a winner would be declared. the constitution states that a winner is declared when a candidate has the highest vote cast and 25% in at least 2/3 of the total LGA. it has nothing to do with population or voters apathy. so even if 1 person come out per LGA, elections would be declared. see! it favours the APC candidate because only those with guns will come out. now who own these guns? the government. grin grin

The whole of Yeeboland will burn if the candidate of the Caliphate party is declared winner in the upcoming Anambra state governorship election.
IPOB should mobilize all Ndi-Igbo living outside Yeeboland back home and enforce a 'full-blown' lockdown to paralyse all economic activities in Yeeboland to send a message to Buhari and his 'Onye-Ofe Nmanu' collaborators grin cheesy
This is the only language the Caliphate understands shocked

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Sit-At-Home: You Won’t Enslave Ndigbo For One Week – Ohanaeze Tells IPOB by UnabashedIPOB: 10:24pm On Oct 24, 2021
udele1:
The people ordering sit at home, are not at home grin grin grin

And what's your point?
Re: Sit-At-Home: You Won’t Enslave Ndigbo For One Week – Ohanaeze Tells IPOB by danot1030: 10:33pm On Oct 24, 2021
Ohanaeze no get mouth, they are lost their voices since IPOB hijacked Igbo land.
Re: Sit-At-Home: You Won’t Enslave Ndigbo For One Week – Ohanaeze Tells IPOB by UnabashedIPOB: 10:36pm On Oct 24, 2021
plaindealer:

Did you mean are the people your Daura Secret Service (DSS) agents kill NOT Nigerians?

Are the policemen and soldiers your DSS kill NOT Nigerians?

Are the public infrastructures your DSS agents burn and destroy not funded by Nigeria?
Re: Sit-At-Home: You Won’t Enslave Ndigbo For One Week – Ohanaeze Tells IPOB by muzzafar(m): 10:39pm On Oct 24, 2021
you think international community Dont know what happened at lekki?
mtccch
Re: Sit-At-Home: You Won’t Enslave Ndigbo For One Week – Ohanaeze Tells IPOB by Tracingpaths: 10:47pm On Oct 24, 2021
10mobile:

The international community takes anything the FG says with a pinch of salt. The Federal Government has lost credibility.

2 Likes

Re: Sit-At-Home: You Won’t Enslave Ndigbo For One Week – Ohanaeze Tells IPOB by adisaigbo1(m): 10:49pm On Oct 24, 2021
Family affairs.... Wetin concern omoluabis
Re: Sit-At-Home: You Won’t Enslave Ndigbo For One Week – Ohanaeze Tells IPOB by GetMeRight: 10:52pm On Oct 24, 2021
10mobile:

Mind you, this is how I gave a warning during the EndSARS protests and people called me names. But, it happened the following day. See it here.

You meant IPOB refused to obey the instruction of their supreme leader?

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Sit-At-Home: You Won’t Enslave Ndigbo For One Week – Ohanaeze Tells IPOB by adamsmith914: 10:52pm On Oct 24, 2021
loveth360:
Who take ohaneze serious.

Since they started ohanezing what have they ohaneze out.

Release Mazi Nnamdi Kanu then fix date for referendum.
Are you suggesting to Ohaneze to break into DSS HQ & free Mazi?
Re: Sit-At-Home: You Won’t Enslave Ndigbo For One Week – Ohanaeze Tells IPOB by adamsmith914: 10:54pm On Oct 24, 2021
Tracingpaths:

The international community takes anything the FG says with a pinch of salt. The Federal Government has lost credibility.
Ipobians & mumurism are inseparable.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Sit-At-Home: You Won’t Enslave Ndigbo For One Week – Ohanaeze Tells IPOB by GetMeRight: 10:54pm On Oct 24, 2021
Tracingpaths:

Is that why UK pulled down their asylum policy earlier extended to IPOB? No international community will be so careless to associate itself with an organisation that is killing security agents and destroying security facilities.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Sit-At-Home: You Won’t Enslave Ndigbo For One Week – Ohanaeze Tells IPOB by adamsmith914: 10:57pm On Oct 24, 2021
Tracingpaths:

Lost credibility indeed, useless ipobian Terrorists.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Sit-At-Home: You Won’t Enslave Ndigbo For One Week – Ohanaeze Tells IPOB by GetMeRight: 10:58pm On Oct 24, 2021
10mobile:

He's an armed robber only in your terrorist mind. That's why you declared him a terrorist but the world refused to agree with you. Then, the world declared your Fulani herdsmen terrorist but you pamper them. That tells you how less of humans you are. From this, it is clear that 90% of Nigerians will fail a human IQ test. Most Nigerians don't think like the rest of humanity.

When did that happen?

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Sit-At-Home: You Won’t Enslave Ndigbo For One Week – Ohanaeze Tells IPOB by OmoEpe(m): 11:03pm On Oct 24, 2021
God has sent confusion into the camp of Nigeria's enemies same way He will send confusion into your enemy's camp in Jesus name

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Sit-At-Home: You Won’t Enslave Ndigbo For One Week – Ohanaeze Tells IPOB by muzzafar(m): 11:05pm On Oct 24, 2021
International community know what happend at lekki tollgate

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Mark, Ekweremadu Leave NASS Premises Without Convoy, Aides / Sheriff And Fayose’s 2019 Ambitions Tear PDP Apart / Boy Killed By Heavy Flood In Suleja (Graphic Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 78
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.