Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,532 members, 7,843,644 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 09:13 AM

Sit-At-Home: You Won’t Enslave Ndigbo For One Week – Ohanaeze Tells IPOB - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Sit-At-Home: You Won’t Enslave Ndigbo For One Week – Ohanaeze Tells IPOB (27785 Views)

Onochie To Peter Obi: You Failed Anambra; Go Home, You Can't Be President / 2023: You Will Never Be President, Igbos Will Reject You – Ohanaeze Tells Atiku / 2023: Pick Northern Candidate, Forget Igbo Votes – Ohanaeze Tells PDP (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sit-At-Home: You Won’t Enslave Ndigbo For One Week – Ohanaeze Tells IPOB by Elpadre22: 11:05pm On Oct 24, 2021
chaloskyx:
Look lets be honest if the entire south east though just made-up of 5 states decides there would be no election then honestly there would be no election. you can amass the entire army of the FRN they would be powerless now don't forget the logistics and coordination to even do that which not to sound disrespectful your leaders and general cannot comprehend. the real fear of FG is if the people are able to pull this off then it would give Nigerian people the belief that they are the power not the FG not the army not the political godfathers but the masses and that would really be the end game of un accountability in Nigeria. The FG succeeded in stopping that from happening during end SARS when they sent soldiers why do you think FG went through so much length over protesters its not cause of your demand but to stop you guys from realising where power resides which is to the people. I'm well travelled, and honestly Nigerians are slaves and suffering in the mist of plenty your leaders have only taken advantage of your docile nature and used force to supress you from challenging the status quo the sooner Igbos Yoruba's and Hausa's unite for a better Nigeria the better but if you guys enjoy being slaves and beggars when it comes to elections for N1000 in place for your birth right for a better country then so be it you can continue having your tribal fights and squabbles while your real oppressors laugh and eat fat out of your stupidity the choice is yours.

If the president was normal, this your assertion might stand. But the president doesn't actually care. Same Hausas, IPOB has being killing, you now want them to join your struggle in solidarity?. Also you are not well traveled, The whole 5 south east states can fit into Borno state & the Army is already keeping boko Haram plus iswap in check with less than 30% of its forces in Borno, Yobe & Adamawa. U Igbos are jokers who don't even understand what they are fighting against. Forget propaganda, an established institute is not easy to fight against

4 Likes

Re: Sit-At-Home: You Won’t Enslave Ndigbo For One Week – Ohanaeze Tells IPOB by OmoEpe(m): 11:06pm On Oct 24, 2021
Sleekfingers:

Ohanaeze should leave them o.....One week is too small .....they should start with a month, then 3 months and 6months.....it will hurt buhari....even the one day sit at home is seriously affecting buhari.

Infact that is why Buhari isn't fat or have pot belly.

Ride on IPOB we must burn down every living and non living thing in Biafranistan. For every thing burnt Buhari Tinubu,Afonja and fulani will cry more

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Sit-At-Home: You Won’t Enslave Ndigbo For One Week – Ohanaeze Tells IPOB by fk001(m): 11:07pm On Oct 24, 2021
loveth360:
You may be fool but you won't know.

As for ohaneze Nobody made then father

See as how your fellow sensible IBO dey hammer your flat skull with sense, but still you refused to grow iota of sense, who do you this thing?

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Sit-At-Home: You Won’t Enslave Ndigbo For One Week – Ohanaeze Tells IPOB by Tracingpaths: 11:10pm On Oct 24, 2021
adamsmith914:
Ipobians & mumurism are inseparable.

No matter how low I go, I can't descend to the extent of arguing with you.

Knock yourself out.
Re: Sit-At-Home: You Won’t Enslave Ndigbo For One Week – Ohanaeze Tells IPOB by adamsmith914: 11:15pm On Oct 24, 2021
Tracingpaths:

No matter how low I go, I can't descend to the extent of arguing with you.

Knock yourself out.
That Mazi Kanu is not going to Prison for a very long time?
Re: Sit-At-Home: You Won’t Enslave Ndigbo For One Week – Ohanaeze Tells IPOB by Tracingpaths: 11:15pm On Oct 24, 2021
GetMeRight:

Is that why UK pulled down their asylum policy earlier extended to IPOB? No international community will be so careless to associate itself with an organisation that is killing security agents and destroying security facilities.

Have you read The Economist article on the state of Nigeria?
If you haven't, please do and if you have, do you think those are conjectures?
Re: Sit-At-Home: You Won’t Enslave Ndigbo For One Week – Ohanaeze Tells IPOB by GetMeRight: 11:23pm On Oct 24, 2021
Tracingpaths:

Have you read The Economist article on the state of Nigeria?
If you haven't, please do and if you have, do you think those are conjectures?

IPOB members are killing security agents and destroying security facilities. I live in Nigeria, The Economist doesn't.

2 Likes

Re: Sit-At-Home: You Won’t Enslave Ndigbo For One Week – Ohanaeze Tells IPOB by Tracingpaths: 11:25pm On Oct 24, 2021
GetMeRight:

IPOB members are killing security agents and destroying security facilities. I live in Nigeria, The Economist doesn't.

You are being fed with propaganda. You only believe what you are told.
Re: Sit-At-Home: You Won’t Enslave Ndigbo For One Week – Ohanaeze Tells IPOB by CoolAmbience(m): 11:28pm On Oct 24, 2021
optionalY09:
You can imagine Ohanese that claimed they are fighting for mazi

Sharrap!

Who be Mazi?

Him be Mazi for my family?

How can anyone in his right state of mind order a one week sit-at-home?

E wan feed people families for them?

I repeat, dem never born who go stop Anambra election.

2 Likes

Re: Sit-At-Home: You Won’t Enslave Ndigbo For One Week – Ohanaeze Tells IPOB by GetMeRight: 11:28pm On Oct 24, 2021
Tracingpaths:

You are being fed with propaganda. You only believe what you are told.

You are turning a blind eye to the atrocities being committed by the monster you created
Re: Sit-At-Home: You Won’t Enslave Ndigbo For One Week – Ohanaeze Tells IPOB by Exxentialz(m): 11:32pm On Oct 24, 2021
10mobile:

It's all shades of wrong to ask people to sit at home for a week. Do you want to kill all the people you claim to be fighting for?
But you all sat at home for more than 3 months during lock down, without government feeding you, no one died.
Re: Sit-At-Home: You Won’t Enslave Ndigbo For One Week – Ohanaeze Tells IPOB by ogwumgbe: 11:50pm On Oct 24, 2021
valentineuwakwe:

Source: https://dailypost.ng/2021/10/24/sit-at-home-you-wont-enslave-ndigbo-for-one-week-ohanaeze-tells-ipob/

They have been surviving without you people's support while you people were busy asslicking the Fulanis. IPOB is the only government recognized by the masses therefore the sit at home stands unless you people do the needful by releasing MNK, no one trusts you people at all
Re: Sit-At-Home: You Won’t Enslave Ndigbo For One Week – Ohanaeze Tells IPOB by ogwumgbe: 11:51pm On Oct 24, 2021
Aufbauh:
It's obvious that majority of the indigenous Igbos support the activities of Ipob. So let's allow them to enjoy it.

Personally I cannot be oppressed and subjugated by my own people in my own land.
In the worst case scenario I'll organize my men to counter them.

It is also ironic for those who crave earnestly for freedom in the Nigeria state are held bound in their own domain by non state actors.

We love it that way stop taking panadol for another's headache
Re: Sit-At-Home: You Won’t Enslave Ndigbo For One Week – Ohanaeze Tells IPOB by ogwumgbe: 11:53pm On Oct 24, 2021
Upjis:

Thank you for the sit a home

We will rig and win and keep you idiots and fools ipob as slaves lol

It's a welcome development

No one in the south east is interested in your useless draconic zoo government, do whatever you like, we have our government in IPOB shikena
Re: Sit-At-Home: You Won’t Enslave Ndigbo For One Week – Ohanaeze Tells IPOB by ogwumgbe: 11:55pm On Oct 24, 2021
lezz:
Now they are waking up.

Ipob is a scam. It's a brand new form of terrorism using the dull and daft Igbo populace as their legitimacy.

Oh, the shame of the African Jews!

Shame on the masses of the zoo controlled by foreigners from Futajalon mountain while the real indigines look helplessly like chained monkey s in the zoo
Re: Sit-At-Home: You Won’t Enslave Ndigbo For One Week – Ohanaeze Tells IPOB by ogwumgbe: 11:56pm On Oct 24, 2021
shigishege:
Hahahahahahahahshsh grin grin grin grin these people won't kill us with thier lifestyle. We have said it. Its wrong for you to lock yourself up while saying you are fighting someone. Don't they know abuja or where buhari is living?? Why sufocating innocent people. Is this not an act of cowardice

stop crying more than the bereaved, we don't need your condelense please shift
Re: Sit-At-Home: You Won’t Enslave Ndigbo For One Week – Ohanaeze Tells IPOB by ogwumgbe: 11:58pm On Oct 24, 2021
[quote author=plaindealer post=107029970]Funny enough, you are already enslaved, the whole of the SE is under a brutal and sadistic occupation.

In a situation where your freedom of movement is curtailed and dictated with deadly force, where you are restricted to your homes and can not fend for yourself or seek emergency medical attention, you are effectively enslaved.

When you do leave your house when asked not to by your slave masters, you are summarily killed or slaughtered like runaway slaves.

The SE is the only place on the surface of the earth where such barbarity and modern-day slavery takes place, and this is just the beginning, especially when your own people are your brutal and deadly slave masters.

This slavery that makes all and sundry to weep in social media must be correct form of slavery

[/quot
This slavery that makes all and sundry to weep in social media must be correct form of slavery
Re: Sit-At-Home: You Won’t Enslave Ndigbo For One Week – Ohanaeze Tells IPOB by ogwumgbe: 12:00am On Oct 25, 2021
optimus106:

I hope they know, not all those living in the East are from that region.

Or don't they have a say since their rights are been infringed upon?

Ipob members are still doing business in other regions. If I hear!

They are not observing nothing.

Ipob members in other regions are they also observing the sit at home?

It should be a thing of choice.

So after one week sit at home will you guys also try sitting at home for one month?

They are also showing the world the manner in which they will govern their five state(biaf....) if they were given the opportunity.

If it pains you so much tell your useless nepotic zoo to do the needful, it's a fight the igbos are willing to go extra mile to win
Re: Sit-At-Home: You Won’t Enslave Ndigbo For One Week – Ohanaeze Tells IPOB by ogwumgbe: 12:05am On Oct 25, 2021
sammirano3:

Bro. An average igbo is uneducated and irrational. They dont think logically. Their matter worse pass zombie.

And you that's educated, sophiscated and intelligent are being governed by foreigners from Futajalon while you look helplessly like chained zombies, the so called uneducated people saw what you couldn't see in Buhari and rejected him, but you adopted him as your messiah and now you are crying while the herdsmen are raping and killing your women and farmers. Who is the one that's not educated and illogical here? Please shift and face your region and let's hear word
Re: Sit-At-Home: You Won’t Enslave Ndigbo For One Week – Ohanaeze Tells IPOB by ogwumgbe: 12:07am On Oct 25, 2021
NtiObaEneke:

Where were you during this war? It is easy to postulate about 'sacrifices' when you are not at the receiving end. Ask your grandparents or elderly relatives about the horrors of the civil war instead of you, child born yesterday coming here to write about things you know nothing about.

Since the cause of the horrors of the civil war refuses to change, another civil war horror will not be a bad idea
Re: Sit-At-Home: You Won’t Enslave Ndigbo For One Week – Ohanaeze Tells IPOB by ogwumgbe: 12:09am On Oct 25, 2021
Chikeluba25:
It's surprises me how someone serving the so called zoo country (Nigeria) a youth corper
will be going round beating his chest that there will be no election in Anambra while he/she has nt resigned from serving Nigeria.
Most of them are working in FRSC, and other government commission; getting their pay.

Until they resigne, nobody will take them serious.
Take it or leave it. Anambra state election result will be announced on Nov. 7th.

Yes better to sit at home and not participate than to vote and a useless baboon will be imposed in the name of free and fair election
Re: Sit-At-Home: You Won’t Enslave Ndigbo For One Week – Ohanaeze Tells IPOB by ogwumgbe: 12:11am On Oct 25, 2021
plaindealer:

Issues transpiring inside Nigeria, my own country, is not my business?

Are the people you kill not Nigerians?

Are the policemen and soldiers you kill, not Nigerians

Are the public infrastructures you burn and destroy not funded by Nigeria?

Some of you talk and act as if they did not send you to school.

It takes madness and ruggedness to get the zoo to listen. No country became normal today without some form of madness, read your history, Nigeria has been this way because the masses are fools and do not want to radically correct things. Please igbos alone and continue to enjoy your chains from Futajelon
Re: Sit-At-Home: You Won’t Enslave Ndigbo For One Week – Ohanaeze Tells IPOB by hansomb: 12:13am On Oct 25, 2021
“for the Igbo to rise to the occasion and end being trampled with orders from overseas by those without any investments in the South-East”.

Many Igbos have started migrating to the Northern and western part of the country. Because they enjoy more freedom in these areas than the so called Biafra. When these set of enlighten Igbos begins to lock up shop I will take them seriously. There's a big difference between an Igbo man that have travelled out and hussle hard and the one that is forever confined within the wall called Biafra. Those ordering lockdown are the ones outside the suffering while those carrying out the order to increase there suffering are the one's inside the suffering. Sé ràyé. . .inside life
Re: Sit-At-Home: You Won’t Enslave Ndigbo For One Week – Ohanaeze Tells IPOB by ogwumgbe: 12:14am On Oct 25, 2021
djon78:

You dey mind am

Like my parents used to say Na children that were not aware of the civil war, will be asking for war

Do they even understand what they are talking about

Ipob is playing themselves to the ground.
Until they will do and international community proscribe them

Then they will receive the full wrath of what they are asking for

I am truly sorry for ipob
They have got there ideologies totally messed up

Who will actually give them Biafra?
They think a country is gotten on a platter of gold

Anyway they should continue
But this there mode of operations, will lead them no where

Yes, we know it's not gotten on a platter of gold and that's why we are taking this radical measures to actualize it, more brutal radicalism is on the way that will shake the foundation of the zoo, we are all willing to die to get what we want. We refused to be chained like you by foreigners from Futajelol
Re: Sit-At-Home: You Won’t Enslave Ndigbo For One Week – Ohanaeze Tells IPOB by optionalY09: 12:28am On Oct 25, 2021
CoolAmbience:

Sharrap!

Who be Mazi?

Him be Mazi for my family?

How can anyone in his right state of mind order a one week sit-at-home?

E wan feed people families for them?

I repeat, dem never born who go stop Anambra election.

Mazi is the supreme leader and another savior. Are you jealous or MAD
Re: Sit-At-Home: You Won’t Enslave Ndigbo For One Week – Ohanaeze Tells IPOB by plaindealer: 12:30am On Oct 25, 2021
Nonstarger:

I have read with rapt and deep understanding your submission and have come to conclude that you are absolutely correct, some of us who share this view are saying that this present sit at home can be managed well especially as Anambra election is coming up on 6 November..

The FG is going to use all it's arsenal to manourver things to their favour..

Let's use wisdom pls..

All we want at last is Peace, Fairness and Justice in Igbo land...

Too much blood has been shed already..

The Igbo people ipob terrorists kill everyday unfortunately did not get that peace, fairness and justice.
Re: Sit-At-Home: You Won’t Enslave Ndigbo For One Week – Ohanaeze Tells IPOB by Ever8090: 12:39am On Oct 25, 2021
loveth360:
Who take ohaneze serious.

Since they started ohanezing what have they ohaneze out.
None of it will happen and even if it's only one vote that will be casted, the person that got it will emerge winner and the goverment will care less about who is sitting at home or not .

Release Mazi Nnamdi Kanu then fix date for referendum.
Re: Sit-At-Home: You Won’t Enslave Ndigbo For One Week – Ohanaeze Tells IPOB by Upjis: 12:43am On Oct 25, 2021
ogwumgbe:

No one in the south east is interested in your useless draconic zoo government, do whatever you like, we have our government in IPOB shikena

Python dance reloaded

If your foolish government over steps

Mumu

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Facts About The Lagos State Auction Of Vehicles By Jubril Gawat / Buhari’s Wife Relocates To Aso Rock Ahead Of Husband / Timi Frank Reveals 'How Oshiomhole Collected $50m From APC Aspirants'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.