Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,472 members, 7,823,097 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 12:30 AM

How Do You Beat Dry Conversations - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Do You Beat Dry Conversations (702 Views)

I Keep My Conversations With Women Like This (pics) / What Does "Spam Me" Mean During Conversations? / What Can Make You Beat Up A Woman? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Do You Beat Dry Conversations by Chuky7(m): 12:22pm On Nov 18, 2021
So my guy was gisting me about how he met a lady and after the short meet she texted him and was like the conversation was dry that was why she didn't want to hit him up after they last meet.

So how una see am. I thought building relationship is a two way street.

Even at that I wouldn't consider my guy to be the most chatty or most vibrant during convos, he's more average. so any tips on how to spice up convos for upcoming dates.
Re: How Do You Beat Dry Conversations by Nilx: 12:26pm On Nov 18, 2021
Pour water na

2 Likes

Re: How Do You Beat Dry Conversations by Smartb0y: 12:36pm On Nov 18, 2021
Is it your spiced up convo they want to chop or your money undecided

Stop deceiving yourself!!

2 Likes

Re: How Do You Beat Dry Conversations by MrBrownJay1(m): 12:38pm On Nov 18, 2021
Chuky7:
So my guy was gisting me about how he met a lady and after the short meet she texted him and was like the conversation was dry that was why she didn't want to hit him up after they last meet.

Even at that I wouldn't consider my guy to be the most chatty or most vibrant during convos, he's more average. so any tips on how to spice up convos for upcoming dates.

being chatty is one thing, but if what you are saying is UNINTERESTING/BORING to the person in front of you, then opening your mouth is pointless.
Re: How Do You Beat Dry Conversations by Nobody: 12:39pm On Nov 18, 2021
Chuky7:

Spice up convos? Nope!

If you vibe with someone, everything would be great... That's the weird beautiful thing...

I've chatted with guys... They tried their best, I wasn't into them so the conversations were always boring... I had to force myself to focus... Would ghost them for days...

I've been with guys... They and I would chat for hours... We'll discuss anything from our likes, International politics, the weather, food, travel...etc.

It's not something that's planned...

And you mustn't be chatty... I've also enjoyed the company of really quiet men... Just sit together watching the clouds or some other silly thing... grin

If you like someone, you would cherish their company...

Most likely, the girl isn't into the guy...

1 Like

Re: How Do You Beat Dry Conversations by Nobody: 12:42pm On Nov 18, 2021
Smartb0y:
Is it your spiced up convo they want to chop or your money undecided

Stop deceiving yourself!!
Don't be negative... I suspect most Nigerian men haven't met women how truly love them... undecided

The way you guys think all women want is money... it's really scary... Have you not had any romantic experience?

It's almost like I'm in a different, more colourful country...
Re: How Do You Beat Dry Conversations by Smartb0y: 12:54pm On Nov 18, 2021
Datboredberry:

The way you guys think all women want is money... it's really scary... Have you not had any romantic experience?
what do you want?
Re: How Do You Beat Dry Conversations by Mariangeles(f): 12:56pm On Nov 18, 2021
To have a good conversation, it takes at least two people.

To one person, you might be boring, and to another, you might be interesting, so just be yourself and let the conversation flow naturally.
Ask questions you genuinely want to know about.

1 Like

Re: How Do You Beat Dry Conversations by Lilsameey: 12:57pm On Nov 18, 2021
Datboredberry:
Don't be negative... I suspect most Nigerian men haven't met women how truly love them... undecided

It's almost like I'm in a different, more colourful country...
I understand you perfectly but only 1 in 20 Nigerian girls will care less about money.
Re: How Do You Beat Dry Conversations by jornwhite: 1:01pm On Nov 18, 2021
Datboredberry:

It's almost like I'm in a different, more colourful country.

Re: How Do You Beat Dry Conversations by Smartb0y: 1:13pm On Nov 18, 2021
jornwhite:

She really needs that weed bro
Re: How Do You Beat Dry Conversations by Smartb0y: 1:14pm On Nov 18, 2021
Lilsameey:
I understand you perfectly but only 1 in 20 Nigerian girls will care less about money.
Even that 1 is a probability grin
Re: How Do You Beat Dry Conversations by Lilsameey: 1:26pm On Nov 18, 2021
Smartb0y:

Even that 1 is a probability grin
Lmaooo grin grin, you don get am, her mentality fit change anytime, They are confused set of human being. grin
Re: How Do You Beat Dry Conversations by Chuky7(m): 1:47pm On Nov 18, 2021
MrBrownJay1:

being chatty is one thing, but if what you are saying is UNINTERESTING/BORING to the person in front of you, then opening your mouth is pointless.

What would you suggest ? To be more interesting
Re: How Do You Beat Dry Conversations by Chuky7(m): 1:52pm On Nov 18, 2021
Datboredberry:
Spice up convos? Nope!

If you vibe with someone, everything would be great... That's the weird beautiful thing...

I've chatted with guys... They tried their best, I wasn't into them so the conversations were always boring... I had to force myself to focus... Would ghost them for days...

I've been with guys... They and I would chat for hours... We'll discuss anything from our likes, International politics, the weather, food, travel...etc.

It's not something that's planned...

And you mustn't be chatty... I've also enjoyed the company of really quiet men... Just sit together watching the clouds or some other silly thing... grin

If you like someone, you would cherish their company...

Most likely, the girl isn't into the guy...

hmmm interesting. noted.
Re: How Do You Beat Dry Conversations by Chuky7(m): 1:52pm On Nov 18, 2021
Lalasticlala
Re: How Do You Beat Dry Conversations by Nobody: 2:05pm On Nov 18, 2021
Chuky7:

hmmm interesting. noted.
People have a million things to them... You can spend a year and still find yourself asking questions...

I don't believe anyone is dull...(not fun to be with)...but they need the right person.

I personally don't think your friend and the girl vibed well... There was no special connection... No love at first sight... Seems they are struggling to even develop some interest in the other...

Maybe she's pretty... I tend to think it's easier to love someone you have a common interest with...

Let them discover theirs'...

My boyfriend and I, it was out love for Africa, ice-cream and the full-moon...

It's weird but we talked about these then everything fell into place. wink

Perhaps they enjoy the same genre of music... Or food... Or their passion is to travel the globe!

Don't advice anyone to come up with a pre-planned list of topics to discuss during a date... That's just awful...
Re: How Do You Beat Dry Conversations by MrBrownJay1(m): 4:05pm On Nov 18, 2021
Chuky7:
What would you suggest ? To be more interesting

remember, not everyone is the same, so there isnt a one size fits all. so it will all depends on the babe and what interest her. you got to study her responses, her body language, her reaction to what you say. its pretty easy to see when someone is uniterested to what you are saying. generally, the best thing is to make someone feel confortable by having her laugh and/or having her "participate/join" in the convo (to get the ball rolling). ask her direct questions to figure out her interest.

if you discover a babe likes fashion/art/music but you go on a monolgue about politics, then it aint gonna work.
Re: How Do You Beat Dry Conversations by Chuky7(m): 7:29am On Nov 20, 2021
lalasticlala

(1) (Reply)

Is This True Nairaland Males? / Leaked Bae U Video / Women Are Strong And Powerful. My Experience At Taekwondo Training.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.