Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,947 members, 7,952,820 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 04:09 AM

I'm 23 Years Old While My Girlfriend Is 29 Years (Can We Get Married) - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / I'm 23 Years Old While My Girlfriend Is 29 Years (Can We Get Married) (37842 Views)

At 23 Years Old, I Have No Idea What I Am Doing With My Life / When A Lady Is 23 Years And Cannot Cook. / Public Notice By Housewife Who Hasn't Cheated On Her Husband For 29 Years (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I'm 23 Years Old While My Girlfriend Is 29 Years (Can We Get Married) by BIGPREEK: 1:19pm On Oct 25, 2021
seems you are mad, you marry person wey don see Life 6yrs bfor you were born, meanwhile ur just 23yrs, your Mates still dey school u dey here dey talk of marriage

2 Likes

Re: I'm 23 Years Old While My Girlfriend Is 29 Years (Can We Get Married) by TotoGame(m): 1:19pm On Oct 25, 2021
darkstar6971:
Hello fellow Nairalanders pls I'm here for a suggestion and let it be positive pls ain't need no insult... grin
I'm having a girlfriend which is 29yrs and I'm just 23 years, We both love each other to the extent that we don't even knew the time we start the relationship... pls I need your suggestions here...

Please moderators help me to move this thread to front page so as to get more positive suggestions.

A beer parlour gist

This is all I have seen

1 Like

Re: I'm 23 Years Old While My Girlfriend Is 29 Years (Can We Get Married) by wunmi590(m): 1:19pm On Oct 25, 2021
Re: I'm 23 Years Old While My Girlfriend Is 29 Years (Can We Get Married) by Kenneth10110(m): 1:19pm On Oct 25, 2021
If u love her for real not lust then go for it also make sure she loves u truly not because of the simp money you give to her.

1 Like

Re: I'm 23 Years Old While My Girlfriend Is 29 Years (Can We Get Married) by Zimmermann(m): 1:20pm On Oct 25, 2021
Love is a woman's game.
Just make sure you're cool with everything in there cool
Re: I'm 23 Years Old While My Girlfriend Is 29 Years (Can We Get Married) by marsup: 1:20pm On Oct 25, 2021
UndauntedYOCA:
Shakira and Gerard Piqué have been married for about 10 years now, Shakira is Older than Piqué and there's been no bad news about them(none that I know of).
Macron is way younger than his wife and younger than her children.
I think what you should be more concerned about is respect, do you both respect eachother regardless of the age difference? Even if you're older and neither of you respects the other, it might not work unless you both enjoy violence.
Personally, respect and other stuff are what I consider and not the age (especially if the age gap isn't much).
Anyway, no be Piqué, Macron and other people go decide for you.
What do you both want? How do you treat eachother?
they are not married.
They have been together since 2011, but not married.

2 Likes

Re: I'm 23 Years Old While My Girlfriend Is 29 Years (Can We Get Married) by Zimmermann(m): 1:21pm On Oct 25, 2021
Love is a woman's game.
Just make sure you're cool with everything in there cool...
Re: I'm 23 Years Old While My Girlfriend Is 29 Years (Can We Get Married) by iambrazen: 1:21pm On Oct 25, 2021
Yes

Invest in properties that will pay you rental income for life

Fairfield apartments Abijo GRA Lekki lagos is that property that will deliver just that.

Call or watsapp 080 6029 1729 to get started

Re: I'm 23 Years Old While My Girlfriend Is 29 Years (Can We Get Married) by Badguy77(m): 1:21pm On Oct 25, 2021
You are too small to reason relationship now....She is using u to refresh her old blood my boy...Age is a number but in Nigeria, age will be a barrier later cos your parents wunt accept u dating ur aunty...Its better you end it now and move on before its gonna be too late...Love my foot what do u know about love?

3 Likes

Re: I'm 23 Years Old While My Girlfriend Is 29 Years (Can We Get Married) by b3llo(m): 1:21pm On Oct 25, 2021
If you can dominate and satisfy her then you are good to go.

2 Likes

Re: I'm 23 Years Old While My Girlfriend Is 29 Years (Can We Get Married) by Skillsnigeria: 1:21pm On Oct 25, 2021
Hmmm
Re: I'm 23 Years Old While My Girlfriend Is 29 Years (Can We Get Married) by Hotzone(m): 1:21pm On Oct 25, 2021
Marry her

1 Like

Re: I'm 23 Years Old While My Girlfriend Is 29 Years (Can We Get Married) by uuzba(m): 1:22pm On Oct 25, 2021
No.
If you try it, I will personally beat you.!

1 Like

Re: I'm 23 Years Old While My Girlfriend Is 29 Years (Can We Get Married) by TFLASHOGEE(m): 1:22pm On Oct 25, 2021
Depends on what you guys want for each other going into the future and the ideas and plans that will make the marriage more suitable for both of you irrespective of the age marriage isn't all about love but compact ability to understand each other to yield positive results for the rest of your lives.
Re: I'm 23 Years Old While My Girlfriend Is 29 Years (Can We Get Married) by 9japride(m): 1:22pm On Oct 25, 2021
If you love her marry her. Putting mouth in love/marriage matters is not wise. It's difficult to advice adults who are into loving things.

1 Like

Re: I'm 23 Years Old While My Girlfriend Is 29 Years (Can We Get Married) by muyicomms(m): 1:23pm On Oct 25, 2021
PLEASE MOST WOMEN HAVE 99% PRIDE IN THEM. THEY ARE LOOKING FOR YOUR ONE 1% MISTAKE TO TRIGGER THEIR ARROGANCE. U WILL BEG FOR SOMETHING AT NIGHT TIRE.

2 Likes

Re: I'm 23 Years Old While My Girlfriend Is 29 Years (Can We Get Married) by harmargedon: 1:23pm On Oct 25, 2021
darkstar6971:
Hello fellow Nairalanders pls I'm here for a suggestion and let it be positive pls ain't need no insult... grin
I'm having a girlfriend which is 29yrs and I'm just 23 years, We both love each other to the extent that we don't even knew the time we start the relationship... pls I need your suggestions here...

Please moderators help me to move this thread to front page so as to get more positive suggestions.
in Western world, yes. In Nigeria, no.
Re: I'm 23 Years Old While My Girlfriend Is 29 Years (Can We Get Married) by TotoGame(m): 1:23pm On Oct 25, 2021
Udodiri01:
Y

Is for yeast
Re: I'm 23 Years Old While My Girlfriend Is 29 Years (Can We Get Married) by house10s: 1:23pm On Oct 25, 2021
cooooooks:
Yes. Age is a number.

Your relationship has to be based on MUTUAL RESPECT; like all relationships.

Biko, if this is still puppy love, do NOT get married.

Be together for like 2 years first before marrying.
then she b 31 n he will b now be an actual kid grin grin

1 Like

Re: I'm 23 Years Old While My Girlfriend Is 29 Years (Can We Get Married) by na2016: 1:24pm On Oct 25, 2021
darkstar6971:

People will say age is a number, marry her; but I will categorically say, don't marry her no matter what your reasons maybe!

4 Likes

Re: I'm 23 Years Old While My Girlfriend Is 29 Years (Can We Get Married) by samsard(m): 1:24pm On Oct 25, 2021
ogoloray:
You want to marry someone that has been having sex since you were a child? Go ahead and marry her...

She will make a great wife!
Why una head dey hot like this grin
Re: I'm 23 Years Old While My Girlfriend Is 29 Years (Can We Get Married) by Angel1696: 1:24pm On Oct 25, 2021
UndauntedYOCA:
Shakira and Gerard Piqué have been married for about 10 years now, Shakira is Older than Piqué and there's been no bad news about them(none that I know of).
Macron is way younger than his wife and younger than her children.
I think what you should be more concerned about is respect, do you both respect eachother regardless of the age difference? Even if you're older and neither of you respects the other, it might not work unless you both enjoy violence.
Personally, respect and other stuff are what I consider and not the age (especially if the age gap isn't much).
Anyway, no be Piqué, Macron and other people go decide for you.
What do you both want? How do you treat eachother?
They are not yet married pls get correct info b4 saying shit here

1 Like

Re: I'm 23 Years Old While My Girlfriend Is 29 Years (Can We Get Married) by 69Ansour69: 1:24pm On Oct 25, 2021
Bruv, you know the drill?

NOTHING ELSE MATTERS BUT LOVE!!!!

And as long as you can PSYCHOLOGICALLY PERSUADE her in the Chemistry game, you're good to go, Bruv

2 Likes

Re: I'm 23 Years Old While My Girlfriend Is 29 Years (Can We Get Married) by Thereishel: 1:25pm On Oct 25, 2021
Think again you want to marry a lady that is 6 years older than you? Come on men. Is like you are marrying a first born when you fifth born. No parents would like it. Very soon you would be calling her my sister

2 Likes

Re: I'm 23 Years Old While My Girlfriend Is 29 Years (Can We Get Married) by berrystunn(m): 1:25pm On Oct 25, 2021
darkstar6971:

Wake up your wife to be should be 14 or 15yr now.
All you have to face now is making money in legit way.

When you get to 29yr , she will be 21 , or when you are 30yr she will be 22yr.

You can get married.

E get Y

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: I'm 23 Years Old While My Girlfriend Is 29 Years (Can We Get Married) by mrmachine: 1:25pm On Oct 25, 2021
Please 6years is much. Women age quickly. By the time you are still in your fantasies, she is already too old to catch up and you would now be getting tempted up and down

darkstar6971:

3 Likes

Re: I'm 23 Years Old While My Girlfriend Is 29 Years (Can We Get Married) by Lamasta(m): 1:26pm On Oct 25, 2021
darkstar6971:

Is that your football age or your real age

1 Like

Re: I'm 23 Years Old While My Girlfriend Is 29 Years (Can We Get Married) by obowunmi(m): 1:26pm On Oct 25, 2021
darkstar6971:

Of course you can. Why not ?!?!

1 Like

Re: I'm 23 Years Old While My Girlfriend Is 29 Years (Can We Get Married) by TimeTraveller: 1:26pm On Oct 25, 2021
Age difference in marriage is socially constructed. There are no rules that suggest the man should be older.
If you find a woman or man you love.
If they make you happy.
If they can make you laugh.
If you can fart in their presence
If the sex is enjoyable, whether it is for a minute or an hour.

Marry the person quick quick

Better a day in a happy marriage than forty years in a sorrowful one.

Make e be like dat.

4 Likes

Re: I'm 23 Years Old While My Girlfriend Is 29 Years (Can We Get Married) by Romanoff(f): 1:27pm On Oct 25, 2021
Me I think you're too young for this o.

1 Like

Re: I'm 23 Years Old While My Girlfriend Is 29 Years (Can We Get Married) by paduzman: 1:27pm On Oct 25, 2021
Why not, age is not a barrier to true love.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Photos: 11 Bad Habits Of Children Caused By Their Parents Unknowingly / Lady Celebrates Her House Help From Southern Kaduna (Photos) / Zimbabwean Woman Beats Her Husband For Denying Her Sex

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.