Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,810 members, 7,831,641 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 11:24 PM

I'm 23 Years Old While My Girlfriend Is 29 Years (Can We Get Married) - Family (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / I'm 23 Years Old While My Girlfriend Is 29 Years (Can We Get Married) (37217 Views)

At 23 Years Old, I Have No Idea What I Am Doing With My Life / When A Lady Is 23 Years And Cannot Cook. / Public Notice By Housewife Who Hasn't Cheated On Her Husband For 29 Years (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I'm 23 Years Old While My Girlfriend Is 29 Years (Can We Get Married) by Watty26: 2:40pm On Oct 25, 2021
darkstar6971:
Hello fellow Nairalanders pls I'm here for a suggestion and let it be positive pls ain't need no insult... grin
I'm having a girlfriend which is 29yrs and I'm just 23 years, We both love each other to the extent that we don't even knew the time we start the relationship... pls I need your suggestions here... Age is nothing but number. Let there be sincere love

Please moderators help me to move this thread to front page so as to get more positive suggestions.
Re: I'm 23 Years Old While My Girlfriend Is 29 Years (Can We Get Married) by GloShare(m): 2:40pm On Oct 25, 2021
darkstar6971:
Hello fellow Nairalanders pls I'm here for a suggestion and let it be positive pls ain't need no insult... grin
I'm having a girlfriend which is 29yrs and I'm just 23 years, We both love each other to the extent that we don't even knew the time we start the relationship... pls I need your suggestions here...

Please moderators help me to move this thread to front page so as to get more positive suggestions.

Can she submit to you?
Re: I'm 23 Years Old While My Girlfriend Is 29 Years (Can We Get Married) by splashbaby(m): 2:43pm On Oct 25, 2021
UndauntedYOCA:
Shakira and Gerard Piqué have been married for about 10 years now, Shakira is Older than Piqué and there's been no bad news about them(none that I know of).
Macron is way younger than his wife and younger than her children.
I think what you should be more concerned about is respect, do you both respect eachother regardless of the age difference? Even if you're older and neither of you respects the other, it might not work unless you both enjoy violence.
Personally, respect and other stuff are what I consider and not the age (especially if the age gap isn't much).
Anyway, no be Piqué, Macron and other people go decide for you.
What do you both want? How do you treat eachother?
Partially true...they've been separated for a while and never got married.
Re: I'm 23 Years Old While My Girlfriend Is 29 Years (Can We Get Married) by Drogunov: 2:45pm On Oct 25, 2021
darkstar6971:
I'm having a girlfriend which is 29yrs and I'm just 23 years, We both love each other to the extent that we don't even knew the time we start the relationship... pls I need your suggestions here...

Ya gefrend is commitating or commitancing children abuse grin grin grin
Re: I'm 23 Years Old While My Girlfriend Is 29 Years (Can We Get Married) by Aditkd(f): 2:45pm On Oct 25, 2021
My people it's very possible. I have a male friend from Idemili-North LGA of Anambra state precisely and he is 26 yrs old and his babe and future wife is from Imo state 42 yrs of age.
The guy and his family have fought o, saying the guy should not continue with the lady, the guy no gree. Their relationship is heading to 3 yrs now and they are about to tie the knot.
The guy's family are tired and have freed them to do their thing.
Seriously ehh, anytime I see them and all am like happy for them. The love they have for eachother no be here. They even flunt their pictures on social media.
To me, it all depends on both individuals. If you see anyone who likes s down with you irrespective of the age you go.
But for me o, I will prefer a guy that's older than me. The most important thing is both individuals happiness. Thank you all and do have a pleasant day ahead.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I'm 23 Years Old While My Girlfriend Is 29 Years (Can We Get Married) by baralatie(m): 2:48pm On Oct 25, 2021
eazzzy1:
The lady has lived her life while you are just about to start yours. You don’t want to be trapped in marriage at 23. If she can wait 6 more years.
grin
Re: I'm 23 Years Old While My Girlfriend Is 29 Years (Can We Get Married) by IDERAWOLE(m): 2:48pm On Oct 25, 2021
cooooooks:
Yes. Age is a number.

Your relationship has to be based on MUTUAL RESPECT; like all relationships.

Biko, if this is still puppy love, do NOT get married.

Be together for like 2 years first before marrying.

Best of advices!

If you're not falling all over her, irrespective of whoever is around,stop right now!
Re: I'm 23 Years Old While My Girlfriend Is 29 Years (Can We Get Married) by baralatie(m): 2:48pm On Oct 25, 2021
Drogunov:

Ya gefrend is commitating or commitancing children abuse grin grin grin
23 years man is no longer a while nau

grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I'm 23 Years Old While My Girlfriend Is 29 Years (Can We Get Married) by Mandrake20(m): 2:50pm On Oct 25, 2021
U no knw wen una start relationship, u go know when una wan end ahm o�
Re: I'm 23 Years Old While My Girlfriend Is 29 Years (Can We Get Married) by princewarri1985: 2:50pm On Oct 25, 2021
darkstar6971:

THIS IS NOT ORDINARY I SWEAR, JUJU HAS BEEN USED ON THIS OP, AND WE ALL HERE ON NAIRALAND NEED TO LOOK FOR HIM AND TAKE HIM TO A CHURCH FOR DELIVERANCE
Re: I'm 23 Years Old While My Girlfriend Is 29 Years (Can We Get Married) by Warlord2014(m): 2:51pm On Oct 25, 2021
Don't be in a relationship because of pu**y
Re: I'm 23 Years Old While My Girlfriend Is 29 Years (Can We Get Married) by baralatie(m): 2:51pm On Oct 25, 2021
Mandrake20:
U no knw wen una start relationship, u go know when una wan end ahm o�
Na true o

grin
Re: I'm 23 Years Old While My Girlfriend Is 29 Years (Can We Get Married) by bluefilm: 2:51pm On Oct 25, 2021
faceland:
It depends on how stupid you are. Trust me, most married men are banging someone for a fraction of what they give their wives daily.

All this unemployed young girl with new cloths and hair, didn't pick the money on the ground.

As long as the man has more mouths to feed as a result of maintaining a side chic, he will always be experiencing some form of financial setback.

1 Like

Re: I'm 23 Years Old While My Girlfriend Is 29 Years (Can We Get Married) by AkaraAndBread: 2:52pm On Oct 25, 2021
Kobojunkie:
Love no be for mouth. If you truly love this your galfriend, why do you need the input of others in this or any case? undecided

Are you here looking for suggestions on how to make the age gap between you two go 'poof!'? undecided

Or are you here seeking a reason for to end the relationship because of the age gap which seems to be an issue for you? undecided

... Or is he here because he is too immature to know how to deal with the age gap?

Re: I'm 23 Years Old While My Girlfriend Is 29 Years (Can We Get Married) by Myhusband(m): 2:53pm On Oct 25, 2021
how many years have you guys spent? have you examined her patience, tolerance, loyalty and maturity thats important these days than one yeye age

I'm sure you must have been collecting pant in her body, so if she's good to collect pant from her waist, what's hard in marrying her

those aforementioned over age though, my woman is 2yrs older than me, sha don't lose Ctrl very important

1 Like

Re: I'm 23 Years Old While My Girlfriend Is 29 Years (Can We Get Married) by DashingRush(m): 2:53pm On Oct 25, 2021
Don't deceive yourself.

By the time you'll be ready for marriage (25 to 26), she will be between 31 and 33.

When your family comes for her, will you fight for her?

Na that one be koko.

1 Like

Re: I'm 23 Years Old While My Girlfriend Is 29 Years (Can We Get Married) by SURElee(f): 2:53pm On Oct 25, 2021
darkstar6971:

The fact that you are here asking shows that you ain't mature for the task of marriage ahead. Even in the marriage, you will be asking outsiders if you did right marrying her and also before you take important decisions you will ask outsiders.

Re: I'm 23 Years Old While My Girlfriend Is 29 Years (Can We Get Married) by SURElee(f): 2:54pm On Oct 25, 2021
darkstar6971:

The fact that you are here asking shows that you ain't mature for the task of marriage ahead. Even in the marriage, you will be asking outsiders if you did right marrying her and also before you take important decisions you will ask outsiders. This post just showed me you won't even be able to defend your decision before family and society sef.

Re: I'm 23 Years Old While My Girlfriend Is 29 Years (Can We Get Married) by akgbo: 2:56pm On Oct 25, 2021
Why not! So far she is submissive
Re: I'm 23 Years Old While My Girlfriend Is 29 Years (Can We Get Married) by bigiyaro(m): 2:56pm On Oct 25, 2021
UndauntedYOCA:
Shakira and Gerard Piqué have been married for about 10 years now, Shakira is Older than Piqué and there's been no bad news about them(none that I know of).
I think what you should be more concerned about is respect, do you both respect eachother regardless of the age difference? Even if you're older and neither of you respects the other, it might not work unless you both enjoy violence.
Personally, respect and other stuff are what I consider and not the age (especially if the age gap isn't much).
guy no compare us and Rich onyibo people abeg
Re: I'm 23 Years Old While My Girlfriend Is 29 Years (Can We Get Married) by princewarri1985: 2:57pm On Oct 25, 2021
[quote author=Watty26 post=107051117][/quote] CAN YOU JUST IMAGINE WHAT THIS BOY IS SPEWING FROM HIS MOUTH AND HE SAID HE DOES NOT WANT INSULTS, HOW I WISH AM YOUR ELDER BROTHER
Re: I'm 23 Years Old While My Girlfriend Is 29 Years (Can We Get Married) by faceland: 3:00pm On Oct 25, 2021
bluefilm:

As long as the man has more mouths to feed as a result of maintaining a side chic, he will always be experiencing some form of financial setback.

I suspect you are female. If you are male, you would know that at one point, you survive by telling people "no". Everyone wants free help. You chose your responsibility wisely. Personally, I think most men can afford 5 to 10k to bang a polytechnic student occasionally (including her TP and hotel bill). It's those fool that wants to be seen with her and want to pay her bills/fees that I pity, or those fools who have lost self-control and want to do it everyday.
Re: I'm 23 Years Old While My Girlfriend Is 29 Years (Can We Get Married) by Makanaki127: 3:14pm On Oct 25, 2021
U wan day knack big thick,matured toto when big pass you...he go tire you grin
Re: I'm 23 Years Old While My Girlfriend Is 29 Years (Can We Get Married) by Vibraniumsteel(m): 3:17pm On Oct 25, 2021
Guy forget u no love her cause Person way de madly love no de find advise

1 Like

Re: I'm 23 Years Old While My Girlfriend Is 29 Years (Can We Get Married) by zigzig: 3:17pm On Oct 25, 2021
eazzzy1:
The lady has lived her life while you are just about to start yours. You don’t want to be trapped in marriage at 23. If she can wait 6 more years.

Op take this advise .
Re: I'm 23 Years Old While My Girlfriend Is 29 Years (Can We Get Married) by dreu2fine(m): 3:19pm On Oct 25, 2021
[quote author=darkstar6971 post=107035681]Hello fellow Nairalanders pls I'm here for a suggestion and let it be positive pls ain't need no insult... grin

Please moderators help me to move this thread to front page so as to get more positive suggestions.[/quote
U no get sense Oooooo
And u de fucck her
U get say I no no ur girl frd
Re: I'm 23 Years Old While My Girlfriend Is 29 Years (Can We Get Married) by GetMeRight: 3:27pm On Oct 25, 2021
Richy4:

I don't want to read meaning into this.. u said u were JUST 23... key word 'Just'....

So u were 23... that does not stop u in anyway from loving her, or does it?

If U think that u will disrespect her in future by telling her that she was older than u during heated argument...and other bla bla bla that goes with immaturity, please disappear now...

I don't really like that JUST-23 I saw there, I don't know why..

The word JUST means that even the Op recognised the fact that he is just starting life. For how long can aunty at 29 wait for him? Fear don dey catch our man be dat, JUST!
Re: I'm 23 Years Old While My Girlfriend Is 29 Years (Can We Get Married) by Justiceleague1: 3:30pm On Oct 25, 2021
darkstar6971:

You got no problem,age is just a number.
Stick and plan your lives together,true genuine love is hard to find.

1 Like

Re: I'm 23 Years Old While My Girlfriend Is 29 Years (Can We Get Married) by Flowboi(m): 3:31pm On Oct 25, 2021
UndauntedYOCA:
they are not married oooo go and mk ur findings
Re: I'm 23 Years Old While My Girlfriend Is 29 Years (Can We Get Married) by Nobody: 3:32pm On Oct 25, 2021
You can get managed �
Re: I'm 23 Years Old While My Girlfriend Is 29 Years (Can We Get Married) by NohurryInLife: 3:38pm On Oct 25, 2021
The truthful truth is this my brother;
This particular girl is ready for marriage already at that age (29). She's just after settling down right now, hence the reason you're thinking She's such a loving girl or reason she's showing you excessive love, care and affection.

If you want to proof me wrong, tell her to wait for you till you reach age 26 before you guys can now talk about marriage/settling down. If her attitude towards you doesn't change immediately, come back here and call me a lier.
Re: I'm 23 Years Old While My Girlfriend Is 29 Years (Can We Get Married) by Kobojunkie: 3:40pm On Oct 25, 2021
justosee:

Love is not enough in marriage.
Love consists of more than just the gooey feeling you are used to believing in. undecided

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

The Finger Nails Pregnant Woman Got For Her Baby Shower... / I will deny my husband sex until he pays his debt — wife / My Mom Has Made Me Miserable! She Denied Me Happiness

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.