Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,206 members, 7,818,705 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:14 PM

IPOB: Enough Is Enough! - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / IPOB: Enough Is Enough! (4847 Views)

Anambra Guber: INEC Expresses Fear Over IPOB Week-Long Sit-At-Home Order / IPOB Announce 5 Days Lockdown From 5th- 10th Nov 2021 Unless / IPOB Is Now A Cult Group As They Take This Step PHOTOS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: IPOB: Enough Is Enough! by afube: 1:19pm On Oct 25, 2021
ezenwajosh:
THERE'S no sabotage attack....sabotaging who or what.

The south east governors negotiated with federal government to do KANU show face in court so they can avoid the sit at home

Where in the world have you seen someone step foot in court and the Judge adjourns it without any hearing.

KANU has paid a price, still paying, those who died to save him has paid a price all for us and we will equally pay a price for for him and for the death.

This flame will never ever stop burning in us....we will show both the spirit of KANU alive and the spirit of those killed at nkpor, abia, ASA, head bridge, imo, Enugu that we will keep the flames burning. This is not END SARS neither is it LABOUR CONGRESS

Anybody is free to go about there businesses
.....there's security agents in south east

When the jungle mature, the same OP will start asking where is Kanu and IPOB to rescue him and his family from Fulanis.........see what is happening in benue and southern kaduna........they do not have a Kanu neither do they have an IPOB, learn from other people's misfortunes.
Re: IPOB: Enough Is Enough! by Quiny32323: 1:29pm On Oct 25, 2021
BiafraInc:

Shut up, mister. Did Igbos tell all you political errand boys and girls that they are starving? Did you know what we went through between 1967-70 and still survived to date? Who told you that freedom is cheap or free? Where in the world have you seen people grab their freedom freely without paying a price? South Sudan fought for over 30yrs, lost many of its people, and are enjoying their freedom today? South Africans did the same. So those of our people that died already since 1945 at the hands of the invaders and terrorists from futa jalon, died for nothing?

Because you want to go to your little corner shop to buy and sell? Did you die during Covid-19 lockdown? How many straight days did you stay at home in Igboland without coming out during the covid-19 lockdown? Why are some of you so daft and dumb? Black people. You want freedom, but you don't want to sacrifice. Thunder fire all of you that are thinking about Anambra election.

A kingdom built on propaganda and wickedness will never stand or be great, you people have choosen the wrong part to propagate the struggle. The south Sudan you are talking about, they are currently eating grass and fighting amongst each other because of greed that is synonymous with ipob. Be not be deceived everyone dey find hm pocket.

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: IPOB: Enough Is Enough! by Commentor: 1:32pm On Oct 25, 2021
Malawian:

Even God requires a lot of Fasting before you can get what you dearly ask of Him, it is not like He cannot give it to you just like that. It is what He has designated as "Prerequisites"

Stay at Home is a form of Fasting. We will succeed.

Chukwu Okike Abiama knows it.

Re: IPOB: Enough Is Enough! by Commentor: 1:33pm On Oct 25, 2021
BiafraInc:

Stop wailing in a yoruba filled forum. Go into Igbo's streets with your microphone and speak to the people against sitting at home. Some of you are really daft and dumb. You can't impose election forcefully on the people. It must be resisted. Any election in Igboland is illegal and politics have been banned in the whole of Igboland. Deal with it and stop complaining.

Mumuni.
Re: IPOB: Enough Is Enough! by tsdarkside(m): 1:35pm On Oct 25, 2021
AchalugoNwa:
[s][/s]
Buhari is a criminal terrorist
Tinubu is a bastard drug dealing vagabond

kiss the truth

haha....nawa for you....i cant stop laughin readin your comments....

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: IPOB: Enough Is Enough! by Ovamboland(m): 1:38pm On Oct 25, 2021
AchalugoNwa:
[s][/s]
trash trash trash.

pay that price with your family not at the detriment of umu igbo
enough is enough
I can bet my last card that you're not even in the east.
most of you guys that fans these rubbish are not even close to the east yet you love your people so much to watch them burn and starve while you're safely away working and providing for your family.
cheghalikwa nu because
ometuta imi ometuta ọnụ

Una never tire, sit at home must continue, ordinary 1 week you making this noise, what of when 1 month is imposed?

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: IPOB: Enough Is Enough! by Piptocoin: 2:09pm On Oct 25, 2021
BiafraInc:

Shut up, mister. Did Igbos tell all you political errand boys and girls that they are starving? Did you know what we went through between 1967-70 and still survived to date? Who told you that freedom is cheap or free? Where in the world have you seen people grab their freedom freely without paying a price? South Sudan fought for over 30yrs, lost many of its people, and are enjoying their freedom today? South Africans did the same. So those of our people that died already since 1945 at the hands of the invaders and terrorists from futa jalon, died for nothing?

Because you want to go to your little corner shop to buy and sell? Did you die during Covid-19 lockdown? How many straight days did you stay at home in Igboland without coming out during the covid-19 lockdown? Why are some of you so daft and dumb? Black people. You want freedom, but you don't want to sacrifice. Thunder fire all of you that are thinking about Anambra election.

typical ignoramus. you sit in your house with enough provisions to last you more than a week and that means others have the same resources as you? what happens to the sick and those who need emergency medical attention? where were you between 1966 and 70? you heard about the biafran war from stories and you are spewing that gutter you call mouth to say Igbos will survive anything. dust your brain and start making use of it. where in any of the posts I made here advocating elections be held?

you will not read and you will not make use of your brain...your best talent is be a tout supporting idiocy because you cannot identify it when it is staring you in the face.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: IPOB: Enough Is Enough! by Fahdiga(m): 2:10pm On Oct 25, 2021
murphyibiam15:

I honestly like what is happening. By the time IPOB is done with them esp the traders and those who live hand to mouth, anywhere they hear Biafra they will run. The earth is cleansing itself. Fahdiga you and your brother AchalugoNwa haven't seen anything yet. You don't even understand what is happening, the movement have been hijacked to punish igbos in Nigeria, more 600 years suffering awaits you all
Fear monger on the prowl

2 Likes

Re: IPOB: Enough Is Enough! by Afamed: 2:17pm On Oct 25, 2021
Ochanja/Upper Iweka IPoB who on every Monday steal phone, wallets ,onions who never want the sit at home to end.

Ndi Ori Onions

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: IPOB: Enough Is Enough! by AchalugoNwa(f): 2:20pm On Oct 25, 2021
[s]
Kwem:
I can see, the truth is hitting you side ways grin

If there is any one to be called "mutumina" here that people should be you. Go back and drink hot nunu. Make Sokoto hot sun finish you patapata

[/s]
e pain aboki oo
you've been exposed
leave igbo land alone

2 Likes

Re: IPOB: Enough Is Enough! by murphyibiam15(m): 2:24pm On Oct 25, 2021
Fahdiga:
Fear monger on the prowl
Fahdiga you know ipob released that message a f there is no fear mongering anywhere
Re: IPOB: Enough Is Enough! by Fahdiga(m): 2:27pm On Oct 25, 2021
murphyibiam15:

Fahdiga you know ipob released that message a f there is no fear mongering anywhere
Nothing like such. Stop putting fear into the minds of people

1 Like

Re: IPOB: Enough Is Enough! by Bayonet40: 2:29pm On Oct 25, 2021
I have come to understand that most igbos are as brainwashed as Hausa almajiris. Uneducated fellows will be in abroad (with Nigerian) passport commanding both educated and uneducated igbos in the east to kill themselves and make poor people even poorer by distroying their businesses. Tufiakwa.. grin grin grin all they know is to insult any one (including we igbos) who goes against their actions. Biafra will be worst than present Nigeria, because there will be no human right or freedom. You fo*ols should declare 1 year Sit-At-Home. grin grin grin grin

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: IPOB: Enough Is Enough! by BiafraInc: 2:57pm On Oct 25, 2021
Quiny32323:

A kingdom built on propaganda and wickedness will never stand or be great, you people have choosen the wrong part to propagate the struggle. The south Sudan you are talking about, they are currently eating grass and fighting amongst each other because of greed that is synonymous with ipob. Be not be deceived everyone dey find hm pocket.
Illiterate, just go to google and learn a lesson or two about South Sudan. They are far much better today economically and security-wise than the dungeon you call nigeria. Fool, why didn't you mention South Africa which i also used as example? Do you know about a country called Singapore? Nama brain< go and read about how they left Malaysia and today are one of the richest countries in the world. Do you know about Rwanda? Go and read their history too, you brainless amoeba.
None of you can force your useless election on our people. IPOB has come out to stop the legitimization of injustice in our land through s/elected buffoons that call themselves politicians. Until Biafra is restored, there will never be an election anywhere in Igboland. Doubt it and let's keep counting down the days starting with the Anambra election. Politics is banned in Igboland. Deal with it. It's Biafra or Biafra.
Re: IPOB: Enough Is Enough! by BiafraInc: 3:02pm On Oct 25, 2021
Afamed:
Ochanja/Upper Iweka IPoB who on every Monday steal phone, wallets ,onions who never want the sit at home to end.

Ndi Ori Onions
Keep crying. Your tears are not yet enough. IPOB is powering. Come out to vote to sell your future on the 6th Nov. you buffoon.
Re: IPOB: Enough Is Enough! by BiafraInc: 3:05pm On Oct 25, 2021
Bayonet40:
I have come to understand that most igbos are as brainwashed as Hausa almajiris. Uneducated fellows will be in abroad (with Nigerian) passport commanding both educated and uneducated igbos in the east to kill themselves and make poor people even poorer by distroying their businesses. Tufiakwa.. grin grin grin all they know is to insult any one (including we igbos) who goes against their actions. Biafra will be worst than present Nigeria, because there will be no human right or freedom. You fo*ols should declare 1 year Sit-At-Home. grin grin grin grin
FAKE love and CROCODILE tears ain't touching Igbos. We are focused and Biafra MUST be restored. Carry your FAKE love and CROCODILE tears to your ewedu and amala infested region where it is needed. Thunder fire you and your "we Igbo" nonsense.
Re: IPOB: Enough Is Enough! by BiafraInc: 3:14pm On Oct 25, 2021
Piptocoin:

typical ignoramus. you sit in your house with enough provisions to last you more than a week and that means others have the same resources as you? what happens to the sick and those who need emergency medical attention? where were you between 1966 and 70? you heard about the biafran war from stories and you are spewing that gutter you call mouth to say Igbos will survive anything. dust your brain and start making use of it. where in any of the posts I made here advocating elections be held?

you will not read and you will not make use of your brain...your best talent is be a tout supporting idiocy because you cannot identify it when it is staring you in the face.
Brainless Amoeba. The sit at home is targeted at starving all you brainless nigerians. The Igbos are ok and we are not complaining. Stop your FAKE love and CROCODILE tears, we don't need it. Take it to your useless region where hungry people exist. We have gone through far many difficult situations than sitting at home at the hands of your god buhari, not to mention what we have gone through at the hands of your dungeon called nigeria. If you are poor and think like a poor idiot, Igbos are not poor and are ready to pay any price to bring down your dungeon.
You are only angry because your terrorists in army ad police uniforms will not see Igbos outside protesting with Biafran flags to massacre them. Whenever you zoogerians cry about our sit at home, it shows us that we are doing something good and it gingers us to continue. In the end, your useless goat cries end here online. Try to reach any Igbo territory during sitting at home and come back to tell us how it looks like.
Re: IPOB: Enough Is Enough! by Piptocoin: 3:18pm On Oct 25, 2021
BiafraInc:

Brainless Amoeba. The sit at home is targeted at starving all you brainless nigerians. The Igbos are ok and we are not complaining. Stop your FAKE love and CROCODILE tears, we don't need it. Take it to your useless region where hungry people exist. We have gone through far many difficult situations than sitting at home at the hands of your god buhari, not to mention what we have gone through at the hands of your dungeon called nigeria. If you are poor and think like a poor idiot, Igbos are not poor and are ready to pay any price to bring down your dungeon.
You are only angry because your terrorists in army ad police uniforms will not see Igbos outside protesting with Biafran flags to massacre them. Whenever you zoogerians cry about our sit at home, it shows us that we are doing something good and it gingers us to continue. In the end, your useless goat cries end here online. Try to reach any Igbo territory during sitting at home and come back to tell us how it looks like.

Toddler, go and do your homework. You are talking things beyond the scope of your 10 cm brain.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: IPOB: Enough Is Enough! by Quiny32323: 4:00pm On Oct 25, 2021
BiafraInc:

Illiterate, just go to google and learn a lesson or two about South Sudan. They are far much better today economically and security-wise than the dungeon you call nigeria. Fool, why didn't you mention South Africa which i also used as example? Do you know about a country called Singapore? Nama brain< go and read about how they left Malaysia and today are one of the richest countries in the world. Do you know about Rwanda? Go and read their history too, you brainless amoeba.
None of you can force your useless election on our people. IPOB has come out to stop the legitimization of injustice in our land through s/elected buffoons that call themselves politicians. Until Biafra is restored, there will never be an election anywhere in Igboland. Doubt it and let's keep counting down the days starting with the Anambra election. Politics is banned in Igboland. Deal with it. It's Biafra or Biafra.

Like father like son. This one na complete ode, south Sudan is not even upto the category of failed state. That's the nonsense your lord and personal saviour kanu feeds you dont quote me b4 amadioha Amabia gi onu.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: IPOB: Enough Is Enough! by chosen4now: 4:16pm On Oct 25, 2021
AchalugoNwa:

dear I believe you can reason logically here.

Let's start from I think late 90s and early 2000s when Uwazurike massob was still in charge.
just like Ipob today it gained the igbo support and many joined the movement.
many paid the Supreme price for it
it had the Igbo backing and just like Kanu uwazurike enjoyed massive igbo love and support.
fast-forward, he was compromised and bought.
massob got derailed and used to settle local disputes between two fight igbos.
politicians started using them to settle scores and fight opponents.
guess what?
Igbos realized that massob has failed and automatically pulled out and they where relegated to ordinary street touts today.
Same massob that virtually had functional offices across igbo lands.
it came to a point where igbos started fighting them you know the story so well.

today igbos are with ipob because of Biafra only.
but it seems ipob is gradually going the massob part.

ok let's put it this way.
you successfully lock south east down for 1 week
did you consider a common man in Igbo land that feeds hand to mouth.
you've successfully deprived him a week meal.
sometimes you guys thinks we're all rich
no all fingers are not equal and can never be.
some people depends on daily income for survival.
mama nkechi na eghe akara Won't Make money for her children's feedings for the week
ok what about Okey na agba ọsọ afia na main market?
he will starve for the week.

my point here is that the last thing ipob want now is for Igbos to fully turn against them.
it won't be funny I'm telling you.

I still believe these people have been compromised because this is not the Kanu ipob
I have restrained from commenting since this sit at home order started to force the release of MNK.... The reason being my observation of the characters pushing this very agenda... For the record I was a MASSOB member at that time I know how many times we encounter police and the resultant brutality not to talk of teargas we took in.. Many paid the Supreme prize until I left for personal reasons.
It is imperative to refresh the mind of the people how sit at home started... It was in honour of the fallen biafra heroes. And I dear say that sit at home had passed its usefulness. What ipob is doing is self destructive and they must come up with new ideas to avoid the igbo nation turning against them.
One of the new ideas ipob must implement is to take advantage of the massive support they enjoy now and enter into alliance with any political party of their choice and massively vote their chosen candidates who will champion their causes rather than saying no election which if actualise will enslave the igbo nation.... Unfortunately many of this people doing all these are not the east....
I COME IN PEACE.....

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: IPOB: Enough Is Enough! by Kam2021: 4:19pm On Oct 25, 2021
Supported..and they will go to work in that their abroad..and people will be dying of hunger here..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: IPOB: Enough Is Enough! by Kam2021: 4:22pm On Oct 25, 2021
BiafraInc:

You are on your own. How much do you to those market women struggling as your own sacrifice??This sit at home should stop..

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: IPOB: Enough Is Enough! by Nobody: 4:32pm On Oct 25, 2021
I just came here to say I disagree with your post. Igbos are not business people, far from it! You lots are petty traders lol there is a HUGE difference
Re: IPOB: Enough Is Enough! by HIGHESTPOPORI(m): 4:34pm On Oct 25, 2021
loveth360:
Sacrifice few days for freedom or stay in prison like Kanu and other innocent Igbos which one do you prefer?

Because restoration of Biafra is a task for every Biafran and Not for Kanu alone.
Why not come to the South East and follow to Sacrifice?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: IPOB: Enough Is Enough! by HIGHESTPOPORI(m): 4:35pm On Oct 25, 2021
ezenwajosh:
nobody is destroying anything...we are rebuilding

The power needs to go back to the people that's all.

The power has been far too long left in the hands of the ones moving around with convoys.....to change that THERE ARE BIG SACRIFICES TO MAKE.
Why not join the people to sacrifice, why doing it online outside the SE while the people suffer
Re: IPOB: Enough Is Enough! by Nobody: 4:40pm On Oct 25, 2021
HIGHESTPOPORI:
Why not join the people to sacrifice, why doing it online outside the SE while the people suffer
my people, parents and my siblings are at home and they support the respect. We in diaspora are also doing our own.....pls allow us to tire out in respecting MNK
Re: IPOB: Enough Is Enough! by HIGHESTPOPORI(m): 4:42pm On Oct 25, 2021
murphyibiam15:

You will be in Asaba making noise, come to the east and do the sacrifice with your family
Exactly, most of them are not in the East, very evil people
Re: IPOB: Enough Is Enough! by HIGHESTPOPORI(m): 4:45pm On Oct 25, 2021
Kwem:
if you are Igbo and a lover of freedom to which, you and I understands that ipob as organisation is championing for the course.
It's either you advocate for donations for such poor people who hardly feed twice a day or show them how to go about it by donating.

As someone rightly said "the power must return to the people" call their radio station reach out to their DOG, send suggestion (donation) messages to their platforms.

Total mass compliance is sacrosanct....
Total mass compliance is sacrosanct when all the Ipob Dos and you people are not around to observe the compliance, who is fooling who.
Re: IPOB: Enough Is Enough! by Ddokie: 4:45pm On Oct 25, 2021
loveth360:
Sacrifice few days for freedom or stay in prison like Kanu and other innocent Igbos which one do you prefer?

Because restoration of Biafra is a task for every Biafran and Not for Kanu alone.

I want freedom but I am curious how the 5 day sit at home will achieve any form of freedom.

What is the plan?

1 Like

Re: IPOB: Enough Is Enough! by Kwem(m): 4:47pm On Oct 25, 2021
AchalugoNwa:
[s][/s]
e pain aboki oo
you've been exposed
leave igbo land alone
julusmalema and ikpeyi once claimed to be Igbo. You'll be unmasked soon.. Ka ekwensu kpobie Kwa gi onu there.. puta nu naa
Re: IPOB: Enough Is Enough! by HIGHESTPOPORI(m): 4:47pm On Oct 25, 2021
ezenwajosh:
my people, parents and my siblings are at home and they support the respect. We in diaspora are also doing our own.....pls allow us to tire out in respecting MNK
Keep fooling yourself if you are in diaspora, am in Anambra and I see people complaining bitterly, am at home today doing nothing can't go to my shop while people not in the east wakes up and announce sit at home when they are not around to observe it.
Re: IPOB: Enough Is Enough! by HIGHESTPOPORI(m): 4:48pm On Oct 25, 2021
slimghost:

They have collected money from APC! It is obvious this is all about the elections.
Most of them are working for Apc and Andyuba but they will fail.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

BREAKING: Bauchi Governor Dumps Atiku, Endorses Tinubu (Pictures) / Major-general James Oluleye Has Died / Do Any Nigerian University Accepts Hnd For Masters Programme Without Pgd

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 74
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.