Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,220 members, 7,818,761 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:45 AM

IPOB: Enough Is Enough! - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / IPOB: Enough Is Enough! (4854 Views)

Anambra Guber: INEC Expresses Fear Over IPOB Week-Long Sit-At-Home Order / IPOB Announce 5 Days Lockdown From 5th- 10th Nov 2021 Unless / IPOB Is Now A Cult Group As They Take This Step PHOTOS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: IPOB: Enough Is Enough! by LegendAnselm: 5:54am On Oct 25, 2021
kingsceedon:

I can't be atulu sogwalu ewu.

Which nonsense is this? Which part of Igbo land this mumu came from? Because this your Igbo language (atulu sogwalu ewu) sounds so stupid, every insane person wants to associate itself with the great Biafrans this days, come out on that sit at home date and get your dirty smelling ass kicked, ENOUGH IS ENOUGH INDEED
he is right bro. It means ..He cant be sheep and be following goat. that is to say goat and sheep cant go together
Re: IPOB: Enough Is Enough! by AchalugoNwa(f): 5:55am On Oct 25, 2021
[s]
LegendAnselm:
nne go and vote take picture or may ipob will help post while we say sorry. Moreover if u will die for one week. Go ahead. We ar ready to go
[/s]
trash trash trash
Igbos will resist any 1 week lock down.
some never do well cowards living their fullest life abroad and sending their relatives hard currencies cannot be imposing unnecessary lock down on hardworking igbos trying to beat buhari harsh economy.

This is purely economic sabotage and look more like a planned attack on igbos using insiders.
Nonsense!
Igbos won't honor any 1 week lock down.
those interested in voting will come out and vote while those who do business will go ahead with their businesses
anyone that tries shit especially in my state Anambra will be burnt like a criminal
enough is enough
Igbos are not fools

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: IPOB: Enough Is Enough! by plaindealer: 5:56am On Oct 25, 2021
AchalugoNwa:
[s][/s]
sorry I don't do terrorists especially Tinubu urchins
they're criminals and bastards
Thunder scatter Tinubu urchins in Jesus name amen
thunder scatter all buhari supporters Amen

hallelujah!

I know, Tinubu and Buhari are the reason why you are about to enjoy 5 days of enslavement and brutally enforced hunger punishment..

Shiorr,,,

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: IPOB: Enough Is Enough! by BIgsenSE: 5:57am On Oct 25, 2021
Igbo's now fighting igbos
i thought you all agreed to sit at home.
that's how one mugu said it's their own way of protesting.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: IPOB: Enough Is Enough! by AchalugoNwa(f): 5:58am On Oct 25, 2021
[s]
LegendAnselm:
he is right bro. It means ..He cant be sheep and be following goat. that is to say goat and sheep cant go together
[/s]
more trash
like I said before most people supporting these carnage are not even igbos
Another paid impostor spotted

everyone can learn how to speak igbo or type igbo but not everyone understands deep igbo proverb.

Stay away from igboland you paid impostor or ọgwụgwụ akpụ and alusi udoh will wipe away your family

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: IPOB: Enough Is Enough! by AchalugoNwa(f): 5:59am On Oct 25, 2021
[s]
plaindealer:

I know, Tinubu and Buhari are the reason why you are about to enjoy 5 days of enslavement and brutally enforced hunger punishment..

Shiorr,,,
[/s]
Buhari is a criminal terrorist
Tinubu is a bastard drug dealing vagabond

kiss the truth

4 Likes

Re: IPOB: Enough Is Enough! by AchalugoNwa(f): 5:59am On Oct 25, 2021
[s]
BIgsenSE:
Igbo's now fighting igbos

i thought you all agreed to sit at home.

that's how one mugu said it's their own way of protesting.
[/s]
trash
Re: IPOB: Enough Is Enough! by LegendAnselm: 6:00am On Oct 25, 2021
AchalugoNwa:
[s][/s]
trash trash trash
Igbos will resist any 1 week lock down.
some never do well cowards living their fullest life abroad and sending their relatives hard currencies cannot be imposing unnecessary lock down on hardworking igbos trying to beat buhari harsh economy.

This is purely economic sabotage and look more like a planned attack on igbos using insiders.
Nonsense!
Igbos won't honor any 1 week lock down.
those interested in voting will come out and vote while those who do business will go ahead with their businesses
anyone that tries shit especially in my state Anambra will be burnt like a criminal
enough is enough
Igbos are not fools
my sister am from nnewi south(amichi) which side u from i want to watch u as u vote.

2 Likes

Re: IPOB: Enough Is Enough! by Commentor: 6:00am On Oct 25, 2021
grin
Re: IPOB: Enough Is Enough! by LegendAnselm: 6:03am On Oct 25, 2021
AchalugoNwa:
[s][/s]
more trash
like I said before most people supporting these carnage are not even igbos
Another paid impostor spotted

everyone can learn how to speak igbo or type igbo but not everyone understands deep igbo proverb.

Stay away from igboland you paid impostor or ọgwụgwụ akpụ and alusi udoh will wipe away your family
wife of Eri OR Nri tell us the meaning
Re: IPOB: Enough Is Enough! by AchalugoNwa(f): 6:05am On Oct 25, 2021
ezenwajosh:
Igbo's never abandon their own that's for sure...if this is the price to pay I can assure you DIASPORANS AND THE RICH AT HOME WILL TAKE CARE OF OUR PEOPLE FOR THE PERIOD OF TIME NEEDED. WE LOVE BIAFRA WE CAN DO ANYTHING FOR HER.

JUST WATCH AND SEE
I wonder how many millions of poor igbos they can feed.
let's watch and see.

But these miscalculations by Ipob keeps backfiring.
that's how they imposed Monday lock down
today they've pulled out but government touts and sponsored thugs have high jacked it and who's bearing it today?
it's igbos.
imagine when same thing happens in this case and just like the north fears their farm due to bokoharam and bandits
we'll start fearing our working places because of touts that have probably highjacked it.
hope you know how things will look by then.

ka anyị kwoo mmili a oge oka di n'obu ụkwụ

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: IPOB: Enough Is Enough! by AchalugoNwa(f): 6:05am On Oct 25, 2021
[s]
LegendAnselm:
wife of Eri OR Nri tell us the meaning
[/s]
impostor your days of terrorism in Igboland has been numbered

4 Likes

Re: IPOB: Enough Is Enough! by AchalugoNwa(f): 6:07am On Oct 25, 2021
[s]
LegendAnselm:
my sister am from nnewi south(amichi) which side u from i want to watch u as u vote.
[/s]
more like your hide out is in Amichi town
where you hide and carry out your unknown gunmen act in igboland.
bloody paid impostor

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: IPOB: Enough Is Enough! by LegendAnselm: 6:11am On Oct 25, 2021
AchalugoNwa:
[s][/s]
impostor your days of terrorism in Igboland has been numbered
chiugo de goalpost shifter

1 Like 1 Share

Re: IPOB: Enough Is Enough! by sicily4u: 6:19am On Oct 25, 2021
U are right they can't keep harassing hard working Igbo's with unnecessary sit at home everytime, once this 1week hold next is 1month, while they chill abroad with free money from donation

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: IPOB: Enough Is Enough! by Ayomide811(m): 6:20am On Oct 25, 2021
kingsceedon:

Which nonsense is this? Which part of Igbo land this mumu came from? Because this your Igbo language (atulu sogwalu ewu) sounds so stupid, every insane person wants to associate itself with the great Biafrans this days,[b] come out on that sit at home date and get your dirty smelling ass kicked, [/b]ENOUGH IS ENOUGH INDEED
IPOB is here threatening OP but if they successfully eliminate him they will blame it on Fulani or DSS

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: IPOB: Enough Is Enough! by Sleyk: 6:22am On Oct 25, 2021
AchalugoNwa:

dear I believe you can reason logically here.

Let's start from I think late 90s and early 2000s when Uwazurike massob was still in charge.
just like Ipob today it gained the igbo support and many joined the movement.
many paid the Supreme price for it
it had the Igbo backing and just like Kanu uwazurike enjoyed massive igbo love and support.
fast-forward, he was compromised and bought.
massob got derailed and used to settle local disputes between two fight igbos.
politicians started using them to settle scores and fight opponents.
guess what?
Igbos realized that massob has failed and automatically pulled out and they where relegated to ordinary street touts today.
Same massob that virtually had functional offices across igbo lands.
it came to a point where igbos started fighting them you know the story so well.

today igbos are with ipob because of Biafra only.
but it seems ipob is gradually going the massob part.

ok let's put it this way.
you successfully lock south east down for 1 week
did you consider a common man in Igbo land that feeds hand to mouth.
you've successfully deprived him a week meal.
sometimes you guys thinks we're all rich
no all fingers are not equal and can never be.
some people depends on daily income for survival.
mama nkechi na eghe akara Won't Make money for her children's feedings for the week
ok what about Okey na agba ọsọ afia na main market?
he will starve for the week.

my point here is that the last thing ipob want now is for Igbos to fully turn against them.
it won't be funny I'm telling you.

I still believe these people have been compromised because this is not the Kanu ipob

Coronavirus sit at home was 3 months, without palliative, everyone obey.

People obeyed not because they'll die of corona or hunger but by your wicked Nigeria government.

So if the 5 days to sit at home was too much, to sacrifice for the struggle, can you at this present Nigeria ask any biafrans to protest on the street for 5 days, without been killed by your useless government?..

We all already know and have seen the narrative the Nigeria government is playing out, trying to turn the people against each other but they're too late.

Like the type of malami, saying that ipob looted the oba of Lagos house....what a laughable presentation, but you're all late.

1 Like

Re: IPOB: Enough Is Enough! by loveth360(f): 6:24am On Oct 25, 2021
AchalugoNwa:

dear I believe you can reason logically here.

Let's start from I think late 90s and early 2000s when Uwazurike massob was still in charge.
just like Ipob today it gained the igbo support and many joined the movement.
many paid the Supreme price for it
it had the Igbo backing and just like Kanu uwazurike enjoyed massive igbo love and support.
fast-forward, he was compromised and bought.
massob got derailed and used to settle local disputes between two fight igbos.
politicians started using them to settle scores and fight opponents.
guess what?
Igbos realized that massob has failed and automatically pulled out and they where relegated to ordinary street touts today.
Same massob that virtually had functional offices across igbo lands.
it came to a point where igbos started fighting them you know the story so well.

today igbos are with ipob because of Biafra only.
but it seems ipob is gradually going the massob part.

ok let's put it this way.
you successfully lock south east down for 1 week
did you consider a common man in Igbo land that feeds hand to mouth.
you've successfully deprived him a week meal.
sometimes you guys thinks we're all rich
no all fingers are not equal and can never be.
some people depends on daily income for survival.
mama nkechi na eghe akara Won't Make money for her children's feedings for the week
ok what about Okey na agba ọsọ afia na main market?
he will starve for the week.

my point here is that the last thing ipob want now is for Igbos to fully turn against them.
it won't be funny I'm telling you.

I still believe these people have been compromised because this is not the Kanu ipob
If ipob fail then we will leave them.

Do you know things happening now can cause picking of arm which will affect everyone but ipob decide to remain peaceful.

The least we can do now is sacrifice some days.Truth is it won't be easy for many.

It's just three days when you minus,sunday,saturday the election day which we know that's not business day,then the normal monday sit at home.though already suspended.

Blame your governors for this,they gave room for this,If they were not killing peaceful protesters just to show how committed they are to one Nigeria,there won't be anything like sit at home.Their stvpid action now give FG right to kill our innocent youths.

If not that,Ipob will still be protesting while people do their normal business.
Re: IPOB: Enough Is Enough! by Ayomide811(m): 6:26am On Oct 25, 2021
I love this

1 Like 1 Share

Re: IPOB: Enough Is Enough! by Shokoloko(f): 6:38am On Oct 25, 2021
ezenwajosh:
Igbo's never abandon their own that's for sure...if this is the price to pay I can assure you DIASPORANS AND THE RICH AT HOME WILL TAKE CARE OF OUR PEOPLE FOR THE PERIOD OF TIME NEEDED. WE LOVE BIAFRA WE CAN DO ANYTHING FOR HER.

JUST WATCH AND SEE

I am interested in this statement.
For the one week that there will be a lockdown what are the provisions that have been made?
Where are the bags of rice to sustain people being shared?
What will happen to sick ones requiring urgent medical attention in that one week?

This would have been a good strategy but I have not seen or heard of any preparations for it

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: IPOB: Enough Is Enough! by meccuno: 6:46am On Oct 25, 2021
[s]
AchalugoNwa:
yes most of you here knows me as a die hard pro igbo and unapologetic terrorist buhari hater.

But I can't sit back and watch some so called people who claim to fight for Igbos destroy the same people they're fighting for.

yes I'm talking about ipob and their careless decisions that affects igbos directly.
I wonder who advise these people sef.

first you declared every Monday sit at home and igbos gladly complied.
even though some where against it.
you later withdraw it but it was too late because hoodlums and politicians have highjacked it for their own personal interests.
today you guys have disassociated yourselves from the sit at home but igbos still bears the effects of your miscalculations.
now you want to impose a week lock down.
tomorrow politicians and criminals will highjack it too and all you will do is to disassociate yourselves from it again and let the Igbos bear the consequences thereby leaving us at the mercy of those that highjacked it just like what we're having today with the meaningless Monday sit at home.

enough of that already.
we say NO to grounding of economic activities in the east.
we igbos are mainly business people who survives on daily income.
we cannot follow you guy's useless miscalculations again.
ezi di unu ezi sef (dem send una come destroy us)

to me I think Ipob has been highly compromised by Nigerian government because ever since Kanu detention, they've been making so many anti Igbo moves.
this is not Kanu's ipob i know what I'm saying.
it takes nothing to bribe those in charge with hard currency to distabilize everything and it seems to be working.

enough is enough
we say no to any sit at home henceforth.

I can't be calling Buhari supporters zombies and be acting like one.
[/s]

1 Like 1 Share

Re: IPOB: Enough Is Enough! by Nobody: 6:54am On Oct 25, 2021
AchalugoNwa:
I wonder how many millions of poor igbos they can feed.
let's watch and see.

But these miscalculations by Ipob keeps backfiring.
that's how they imposed Monday lock down
today they've pulled out but government touts and sponsored thugs have high jacked it and who's bearing it today?
it's igbos.
imagine when same thing happens in this case and just like the north fears their farm due to bokoharam and bandits
we'll start fearing our working places because of touts that have probably highjacked it.
hope you know how things will look by then.

ka anyị kwoo mmili a oge oka di n'obu ụkwụ
as I said it's a necessity and I support it.... Nothing stops you from going to work, nothing stops u from going on the streets online and campaign for people to ignore the ipob call. The government has provided security that everybody should be free to move about. So feel free
Re: IPOB: Enough Is Enough! by NgeneUkwenu(f): 7:00am On Oct 25, 2021
[s]
AchalugoNwa:
yes most of you here knows me as a die hard pro igbo and unapologetic terrorist buhari hater.

But I can't sit back and watch some so called people who claim to fight for Igbos destroy the same people they're fighting for.

yes I'm talking about ipob and their careless decisions that affects igbos directly.

you later withdraw it but it was too late because hoodlums and politicians have highjacked it for their own personal interests.
today you guys have disassociated yourselves from the sit at home but igbos still bears the effects of your miscalculations.
tomorrow politicians and criminals will highjack it too and all you will do is to disassociate yourselves from it again and let the Igbos bear the consequences thereby leaving us at the mercy of those that highjacked it just like what we're having today with the meaningless Monday sit at home.

enough of that already.

to me I think Ipob has been highly compromised by Nigerian government because ever since Kanu detention, they've been making so many anti Igbo moves.
it takes nothing to bribe those in charge with hard currency to distabilize everything and it seems to be working.

enough is enough

[/s]

Congratulations to Andy Ubah...the incoming Governor Of Anambra state...

Bloodykiller, I told you so... grin grin grin grin

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: IPOB: Enough Is Enough! by ContentedK: 7:05am On Oct 25, 2021
AchalugoNwa:
[s][/s]
trash trash trash.

pay that price with your family not at the detriment of umu igbo
enough is enough
I can bet my last card that you're not even in the east.
most of you guys that fans these rubbish are not even close to the east yet you love your people so much to watch them burn and starve while you're safely away working and providing for your family.
cheghalikwa nu because
ometuta imi ometuta ọnụ
you are talking nonsense, I’m in the east and I support the total lockdown of Biafra land. No more elections in Biafra land you Buffon

1 Like 1 Share

Re: IPOB: Enough Is Enough! by Tomilola360: 7:10am On Oct 25, 2021
AchalugoNwa:

enough of that already.

enough is enough

This one has been bought by the Fulani slavemasters.

We support IPOB and all its doings.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: IPOB: Enough Is Enough! by Kissiemu(m): 7:14am On Oct 25, 2021
Nna men!

Confusion everywhere...

Let me start arranging babe for that one week. I can't sit at home alone.

What can a nigger do?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: IPOB: Enough Is Enough! by Styluss: 7:14am On Oct 25, 2021
A week lockdown is silly

1 Like 1 Share

Re: IPOB: Enough Is Enough! by Gojo: 7:15am On Oct 25, 2021
Andy Uba’s 10-point manifesto: Security, industrialisation and healthcare are tops

https://www.774ngr.com/2021/10/25/andy-ubas-10-point-manifesto-security-industrialisation-and-healthcare-are-tops/

1 Like 1 Share

Re: IPOB: Enough Is Enough! by Brimstone77: 7:29am On Oct 25, 2021
Yawn!

Well I have been following you on this forum and I have already noticed you to be a passionate Igbo daughter..

I'm really disappointed in all you have been saying here..but it's well.

You have made your opinion which I respect..

But I think the whole biafran agitation should be dropped,we all will just stretch our arms and embrace one Nigeria..

Because if you can't just sit at home for a week because of your freedom what else can you do for freedom? Enlist into biafran soldier and fight? Or stay in jail for years??

It's obvious igbos aren't ready yet for freedom..

Mind you that all those that have been killed,jailed also have business and families..

I suggest the whole struggle should be drop entirely..

1 Like

Re: IPOB: Enough Is Enough! by powerkey: 7:50am On Oct 25, 2021
AchalugoNwa:

enough of that already.

enough is enough

This is not where to direct this considering the fact that YoruBanzas will capitalize on this against IPOB.

Now listen, what's the difference between the decisions of ipob, yorubanzas acts of media terrorism against Igbo's and what you've posted?

I guess YoruBanzas have terrorised you into submitting to their hate campaign against IPOB.

Pls don't withdraw your support, ipob is fighting groups of terrists from the north and southwest.
Re: IPOB: Enough Is Enough! by ThatFairGuy: 8:04am On Oct 25, 2021
Shatappp there.

A week sit at hone sacrifice for the realization of Biafra is not too much. It's either you're a Yoruba Muslim, Fulani or politician son.

From today's henceforth, you become a saboteur and you'll be mark for attack by UGM for sabotaging their freedom fighting efforts.

Meanwhile THE ONE WEEK LOCKDOWN STANDS
AchalugoNwa:
[s][/s]
I don't care about voting or anything but grounding the east for one week is useless and more of an internal sabotage and attack.
use your brain

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: IPOB: Enough Is Enough! by AchalugoNwa(f): 8:16am On Oct 25, 2021
[s]
ThatFairGuy:
Shatappp there.

A week sit at hone sacrifice for the realization of Biafra is not too much. It's either you're a Yoruba Muslim, Fulani or politician son.

From today's henceforth, you become a saboteur and you'll be mark for attack by UGM for sabotaging their freedom fighting efforts.

Meanwhile THE ONE WEEK LOCKDOWN STANDS
[/s]
na gbegile boys go just call for you

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Katsina Restores Mobile Telecommunications Network / Tinubu's Shocking New Look / Norwegian Attack: If Muslim, Its A Terrorist.if Christian, Its A 'disturbed' Man

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 78
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.