Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,991 members, 7,817,916 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:54 PM

IPOB: Enough Is Enough! - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / IPOB: Enough Is Enough! (4840 Views)

Anambra Guber: INEC Expresses Fear Over IPOB Week-Long Sit-At-Home Order / IPOB Announce 5 Days Lockdown From 5th- 10th Nov 2021 Unless / IPOB Is Now A Cult Group As They Take This Step PHOTOS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: IPOB: Enough Is Enough! by Kwem(m): 5:27pm On Oct 25, 2021
ezenwajosh:
the whole reason is for us to be able to be enjoying all those you mentioned above back home. As Nigeria is now do you have time to enjoy those without your heart and emotions judging your spending?

thank you brotherly.
Pay the price today, enjoy till the end of your days on earth, your next generation will honour you and history will be kind to you and me...

1 Like

Re: IPOB: Enough Is Enough! by Kwem(m): 5:31pm On Oct 25, 2021
AchalugoNwa:
[s][/s]
aboki get out
your plans for my people has failed
Face your region
leave Igbo land alone.
stop attacking my people
otolo gbague nne gi
afọ sagbue nna gi

ezi bida
Chineke bua gi onu there
onye ori
nwayi ogbanje grin
Re: IPOB: Enough Is Enough! by Kwem(m): 5:35pm On Oct 25, 2021
HIGHESTPOPORI:
Is election not only on November 6th, why is there sit at home for 1 week,if not to suffer people for nothing because they are not around to feel the pains
that epistle does not answer my questions sir...

Only if you can be honest with yourself, you'll see there's no need for that stupid act especially in Igbo land
Re: IPOB: Enough Is Enough! by AchalugoNwa(f): 5:37pm On Oct 25, 2021
[s]
Kwem:
nwayi ogbanje grin
[/s]
otu nne gị
Re: IPOB: Enough Is Enough! by Nobody: 5:37pm On Oct 25, 2021
kiss
Kwem:
thank you brotherly.
Pay the price today, enjoy till the end of your days on earth, your next generation will honour you and history will be kind to you and me...

What price. Please outline the pathway to eating burgers, fries and strawberry shakes in Nigeria without feeling guilty about spending. Please tell us what the plan is and how we are going to achieve it.

1 Like

Re: IPOB: Enough Is Enough! by ActuaRise696969: 5:39pm On Oct 25, 2021
AchalugoNwa:
yes most of you here knows me as a die hard pro igbo and unapologetic terrorist buhari hater.

But I can't sit back and watch some so called people who claim to fight for Igbos destroy the same people they're fighting for.

yes I'm talking about ipob and their careless decisions that affects igbos directly.
I wonder who advise these people sef.

first you declared every Monday sit at home and igbos gladly complied.
even though some where against it.
you later withdraw it but it was too late because hoodlums and politicians have highjacked it for their own personal interests.
today you guys have disassociated yourselves from the sit at home but igbos still bears the effects of your miscalculations.
now you want to impose a week lock down.
tomorrow politicians and criminals will highjack it too and all you will do is to disassociate yourselves from it again and let the Igbos bear the consequences thereby leaving us at the mercy of those that highjacked it just like what we're having today with the meaningless Monday sit at home.

enough of that already.
we say NO to grounding of economic activities in the east.
we igbos are mainly business people who survives on daily income.
we cannot follow you guy's useless miscalculations again.
ezi di unu ezi sef (dem send una come destroy us)

to me I think Ipob has been highly compromised by Nigerian government because ever since Kanu detention, they've been making so many anti Igbo moves.
this is not Kanu's ipob i know what I'm saying.
it takes nothing to bribe those in charge with hard currency to distabilize everything and it seems to be working.

enough is enough
we say no to any sit at home henceforth.

I can't be calling Buhari supporters zombies and be acting like one.
I can't be atulu sogwalu ewu.

Do you have that Burna Boy song that talks about 'Monsters you made'?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: IPOB: Enough Is Enough! by HIGHESTPOPORI(m): 5:46pm On Oct 25, 2021
Kwem:

Only if you can be honest with yourself, you'll see there's no need for that stupid act especially in Igbo land
Why not answer me question, why is there a stupid sit at home for one week instead of just on the day of election

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: IPOB: Enough Is Enough! by HIGHESTPOPORI(m): 6:01pm On Oct 25, 2021
Kwem:

Another thing I want to ask,what's Ipob plan, if election doesn't hold and apc rigs in Andy uba, how does that help us get Biafra?
Re: IPOB: Enough Is Enough! by Upjis: 6:05pm On Oct 25, 2021
ContentedK:
To be honest, all You wrote up there is pure crap. You’re too little to speak for a great people, who gave you the mandate if I may ask. Moreover the voice of the people is the voice of GOD. Every freedom gotten has a price that was paid, visit your history books that’s if you do read.

Every freedom gotten has a price

Please kill your parents
Re: IPOB: Enough Is Enough! by BiafraInc: 6:32pm On Oct 25, 2021
Kwem:
if you need support go to ipob welfare tell them you're hungry because the lockdown has destroyed your source of life, better still campaign for donation to help the poor one's observe the lockdown.. make you no go die for hunger���
Muguh, how much did your dungeon called nigeria give to you during the over 1-year covid-19 lockdown? Idiots, you want to make excuses because it's IPOB. Our people are not hungry like your people, and nobody is complaining of hunger in Igboland. Go and cry you a river in your own region. Thunder will fire all of you that want to enforce election in our land to legitimize suffering for our people. All of you must be weeded out, and your zoological republic must fall.
Re: IPOB: Enough Is Enough! by BiafraInc: 6:35pm On Oct 25, 2021
HIGHESTPOPORI:
Another thing I want to ask,what's Ipob plan, if election doesn't hold and apc rigs in Andy uba, how does that help us get Biafra?
Shut up and go to hell with your silly question. IPOB owe you nor any other idiot any explanation regarding what's next in store for your dungeon. Just keep watching until your zoological republic go down. Whatever you see from IPOB is what you MUST take. IPOB don'tcare how you feel about their actions.
Re: IPOB: Enough Is Enough! by adamsmith914: 6:36pm On Oct 25, 2021
BiafraInc:

Muguh, how much did your dungeon called nigeria give to you during the over 1-year covid-19 lockdown? Idiots, you want to make excuses because it's IPOB. Our people are not hungry like your people, and nobody is complaining of hunger in Igboland. Go and cry you a river in your own region. Thunder will fire all of you that want to enforce election in our land to legitimize suffering for our people. All of you must be weeded out, and your zoological republic must fall.
Charity begins @ home, What did your state do for you during lockdown? Which of your neighbors in the east gave you food to eat during the lockdown?
Re: IPOB: Enough Is Enough! by BiafraInc: 6:38pm On Oct 25, 2021
HIGHESTPOPORI:
Why not answer me question, why is there a stupid sit at home for one week instead of just on the day of election
Una never see anything sef. When one month sit at home is announced, you fools can only come online to whine and wail and that's it.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: IPOB: Enough Is Enough! by adamsmith914: 6:38pm On Oct 25, 2021
BiafraInc:

Shut up and go to hell with your silly question. IPOB owe you nor any other idiot any explanation regarding what's next in store for your dungeon. Just keep watching until your zoological republic go down. Whatever you see from IPOB is what you MUST take. IPOB don'tcare how you feel about their actions.
Empty Barrel, I dare you to mention any action of ipob? Internet Noise Makers.
Re: IPOB: Enough Is Enough! by ablejesus26(m): 6:38pm On Oct 25, 2021
kingsceedon:

I can't be atulu sogwalu ewu.

Which nonsense is this? Which part of Igbo land this mumu came from? Because this your Igbo language (atulu sogwalu ewu) sounds so stupid, every insane person wants to associate itself with the great Biafrans this days, come out on that sit at home date and get your dirty smelling ass kicked, ENOUGH IS ENOUGH INDEED

One taquiya demon possessed kanuri terrorist spotted ��
Every sensible person understands the shenanigans and animalistic trash you just spilled has no place in Igbo �
Foolishness is when your region is being turned into an atmosphere for death,yet you still have time to use cheap taquiya pretending to be ipob and Igbo.
Yeye something wey dey bend down piss ��

1 Share

Re: IPOB: Enough Is Enough! by HIGHESTPOPORI(m): 6:39pm On Oct 25, 2021
BiafraInc:

Typical touts fighting for their pocket using Biafra.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: IPOB: Enough Is Enough! by adamsmith914: 6:41pm On Oct 25, 2021
HIGHESTPOPORI:
More like Failures fighting for an imaginary Utopia Nation? Like they say, it always seems better on the other side.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: IPOB: Enough Is Enough! by HIGHESTPOPORI(m): 6:43pm On Oct 25, 2021
adamsmith914:
More like Failures fighting for an imaginary Utopia Nation? Like they say, it always seems better on the other side.
Most of the Ipob members I see here are jobless, we don't take them serious.They are frustrated, feel Biafra would solve all their problems
Re: IPOB: Enough Is Enough! by alezzy13: 6:45pm On Oct 25, 2021
Piptocoin:

Read well, mister. The point she is making is about starving Igbos needlessly. She is not against boycotting elections. Whatever demand Ipob makes must be reasonable and attainable. Why subject people to hunger and kill them for seeking their daily bread? Where does that logically fall into the scheme of strengthening igbo resolve for self-determination?

1 Like

Re: IPOB: Enough Is Enough! by Solsix(m): 7:01pm On Oct 25, 2021
AchalugoNwa:
[s][/s]
I don't care about voting or anything but grounding the east for one week is useless and more of an internal sabotage and attack.
use your brain
If you don't vote to choose a governor who can listen to you, Buhari will give you another hope uzodima
Re: IPOB: Enough Is Enough! by Solsix(m): 7:02pm On Oct 25, 2021
ezenwajosh:
THERE'S no sabotage attack....sabotaging who or what.

The south east governors negotiated with federal government to do KANU show face in court so they can avoid the sit at home

Where in the world have you seen someone step foot in court and the Judge adjourns it without any hearing.

KANU has paid a price, still paying, those who died to save him has paid a price all for us and we will equally pay a price for for him and for the death.

This flame will never ever stop burning in us....we will show both the spirit of KANU alive and the spirit of those killed at nkpor, abia, ASA, head bridge, imo, Enugu that we will keep the flames burning. This is not END SARS neither is it LABOUR CONGRESS

Anybody is free to go about there businesses
.....there's security agents in south east

Please you and who are paying the price Biko??
Re: IPOB: Enough Is Enough! by BiafraInc: 7:06pm On Oct 25, 2021
Solsix:

If you don't vote to choose a governor who can listen to you, Buhari will give you another hope uzodima
Mumu? when has any governor listened to the people? That's how they deceive you into voting every 4 years, yet your poverty level keeps growing. Go and ask your hope uzondinjo of Imo state how he is feeling on his administration seat at Ikonso House. The same Uzondinjo that is sleeping and governing Imo state from Abuja right? You don't know IPOB yet.

Wait until all Igbo states are being governed by the so-called administrators. All of them will be governing from Abuja. What you are seeing today is just the perks. Wait until armageddon is unleashed by IPOB against those idiots that call themselves administrators and governors. Una go complain, whine, wail and tire. All we Igbos know is that Biafra MUST be restored at all cost and your dungeon MUST go down for Biafra to rise.
Re: IPOB: Enough Is Enough! by Solsix(m): 7:08pm On Oct 25, 2021
BiafraInc:

Go and ask your hope uzondinjo of Imo state how he is feeling on his administration seat at Ikonso House. The same Uzondinjo that is sleeping and governing Imo state from Abuja right? You don't know IPOB yet. Wait until all Igbo states are being governed by the so-called administrators. All of them will be governing from Abuja. What you are seeing today is just the perks. Wait until armageddon is unleashed by IPOB against those idiots that call themselves administrators and governors. Una go complain, whine, wail and tire. All we Igbos know is that Biafra MUST be restored at all cost and your dungeon MUST go down for Biafra to rise.
Unfortunately he is still a governor and will go for second term and u still can't stop him, except to come here and brab
Re: IPOB: Enough Is Enough! by BiafraInc: 7:11pm On Oct 25, 2021
Solsix:

Unfortunately he is still a governor and will go for second term and u still can't stop him, except to come here and brab
If you have any atom of brain, you would know that no election and sitting at home is not the only arsenal at IPOB's disposal. Mumu, by this time last year, were you thinking of having sit at home by now? But hee it is today and you are whining and crying. Wait until more actions are unveiled by IPOB.
Re: IPOB: Enough Is Enough! by Afamed: 7:13pm On Oct 25, 2021
BiafraInc:

Keep crying. Your tears are not yet enough. IPOB is powering. Come out to vote to sell your future on the 6th Nov. you buffoon.
Same Bla bla bla bla bla bla bla. Empty threat

2 Likes

Re: IPOB: Enough Is Enough! by gwarotango: 7:18pm On Oct 25, 2021
HIGHESTPOPORI:
So that Buhari cannot open his shop in onitsha main market and so therefore starve in retaliation for jailing Kanu
Re: IPOB: Enough Is Enough! by Piptocoin: 7:23pm On Oct 25, 2021
HIGHESTPOPORI:
Why don't you all come to east to feel the same pains the people are feeling, even Simon Ekpa is in Finland enjoying donations with his family even contesting election,it's the innocent people that will be used as chess for freedom abi

you dey mind that 10-year-old? The concept of freedom is beyond the grasp of his premature mind.

1 Like

Re: IPOB: Enough Is Enough! by BiafraInc: 7:23pm On Oct 25, 2021
Afamed:

Same Bla bla bla bla bla bla bla. Empty threat
E pain you wella. grin grin grin You have missed out on N2,000 and a 5kg bag of rice to sell your future and that's why you are angry. IPOB made sure that you didn't get any fadden from your polithievcian masters. Come and do election make we see. Brainless amoeba that thinks only about his today's meal ticket and hope for whatever comes in tomorrow. Nama!!.
Re: IPOB: Enough Is Enough! by BiafraInc: 7:26pm On Oct 25, 2021
HIGHESTPOPORI:
Yes, we have blocked your N2,000 and 5kg bag of rice. Nothing for you in this election season from the polithievcians that you run errands for. IPOB made sure that the Anambra election MUST not hold. Go and headbutt the stone wall.
Re: IPOB: Enough Is Enough! by BiafraInc: 7:28pm On Oct 25, 2021
adamsmith914:
Your zoological republic is down already and Biafra is rising. Poor goat. Anambra election must not hold and IPOB is responsible for that. Hit your empty head on the stone wall.
Re: IPOB: Enough Is Enough! by HIGHESTPOPORI(m): 7:53pm On Oct 25, 2021
BiafraInc:

Yes, we have blocked your N2,000 and 5kg bag of rice. Nothing for you in this election season from the polithievcians that you run errands for. IPOB made sure that the Anambra election MUST not hold. Go and headbutt the stone wall.
Keep waiting for donations, never go hustle, you won't hardly see successful Igbo men like Obi cubana, Emoney supporting Ipob,it's jobless people fighting for their pockets

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Tinubu Wins APC Presidential Ticket With 1271 Votes / Lagos State Safety Commission Arrests Fake Consultants / Hamzat Lawal Congratulates Elvis Akpobi On Appointment As SSA To Gov Sheriff

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.