Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,739 members, 7,824,118 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:32 PM

IPOB: Enough Is Enough! - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / IPOB: Enough Is Enough! (4893 Views)

Anambra Guber: INEC Expresses Fear Over IPOB Week-Long Sit-At-Home Order / IPOB Announce 5 Days Lockdown From 5th- 10th Nov 2021 Unless / IPOB Is Now A Cult Group As They Take This Step PHOTOS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: IPOB: Enough Is Enough! by Sleyk: 9:06pm On Oct 25, 2021
STILL ON NJABA KILLING OF TRADITIONAL RULERS BY SUPPOSED "UNKNOWN GUN MEN"

I Have Already Written In Condemnation Of The Coordinated Killings Going On South East, And Especially, The Recent Reported Killing Of Innocent Traditional Rulers In Njaba Local Government Area Of Imo State. Nevertheless, After Reading The Report Of The Imo State Police Command And The Reply Of The IMC Chairman Of Njaba Local Government Area, Hon Emeka Iheanacho, I Have Come To The Conclusion That The Supposed "Unknown Gun Men" Killing People In South East Geopolitical Zone In Nigeria Are Clearly Men Of The Nigeria Police Force And Other Security Agencies.

The Summary Of The Report Of The Police On The Njaba Killing Is That They Were Not Notified Of The Meeting At The Council Headquarter By The IMC Chairman Of Njaba LGA, Hon Emeka Iheanacho. But The Council Chairman, In His Defence And Reply, Countered The Report Of The Police By Revealing Clearly That The Force Was Adequately Notified Of The Meeting.

According To Him, The Operation "SEARCH AND FLUSH" Of The Police Posted At Njaba Local Government Area Came To The Venue Of The Meeting That Day, On His Invitation, But Suddenly Left The Venue Of The Meeting Less Than One Hour Before The Supposed "Unknown Gun Men" Struck And Killed The Victims. Hon Emeka Iheanacho Further Said He Objected To Their Leaving When The Police Officers Came To Inform Him Of Their Withdrawal, Based On Instruction From Their Boss (Commander), A Development That Triggered Suspicion.

With The Reply Of The Council IMC Chairman, It Became Obvious The Police Have Been Boxed To The Corner. Shamelessly, The Imo State Police Command Decided To Do "Another" REPORT On The Same Incident. In Its Latest REPORT, The Imo State Police Command In A Release Signed By CSP Micheal Abattam (State PPRO) Shamelessly Attempted To Exonerate The Command From Their Suspicious Action. The Police Accused The IMC Chairman Of Not Informing It Officially And In Writing, While Agreeing That The IMC Chairman Is The Chief Security Officer Of The LGA.

Firstly, The Police Has Not Explained Or Defended The Reason Why Their Personnel Who Were Drafted To Protect The Victims Had To Suddenly Pull Out From The Venue On The Suspicious Order From Their Commander. The Question Is ; Why Was The Order Made, And For What Purpose? Why Did The Police Come, In The First Place, If They Were Not Notified? Who Ordered Them To Leave The Venue Less Than One Hour Before The Programmed Attack.

Secondly, The IMC Chairman, Emeka Iheanacho, Has Proved Beyond Doubt That He Did His Job As The Chief Security Officer Of The LGA By Inviting The Police, And They Did Report. Is The Police Hierarchy Insisting That They Withdrew Their Men Who Reported To The Venue Of The Meeting Because They Were Not Informed? Is The Duty Of Police No Longer To Protect Lives And Properties Again? The Officers That Came, On Whose Authority Did They Come Initially? And If There Was Indeed Need To Withdraw Them, Why Didn't The So-called Commander Draw The Attention Of The Chairman Before Doing So?

The Police Is Controlled By The Federal Government, And I Dare Say It Is Becoming Clearer That Federal Government Functionaries Have Become Notorious For Spewing Lies And Lame Excuses To Cover Their Incompetence, Negligence Of Duties And Complicity To Crimes. The Njaba Killing Is A Premeditated Crime, Based On Evidences Now Available. The Police Should Stop Insulting The Sensibilities Of The People Of Imo State On This Very Crime.

Few Weeks Ago, A Gallant Police Officer Reportedly Shot Dead An "Unknown Gun Man" In Imo State, Who Later Turned Out To Be An Officer Of The Department Of State Security, DSS. The Matter Was Reportedly Covered Up. The Governor Of Ebonyi State, Engr Dave Umahi, Few Days Ago, Reportedly Cried Out, Accusing Security Agencies Of Operating As "Unknown Gun Men" While Unleashing Terror And Killing Innocent Citizens In His State. Ebonyi State Is In South East. In Anambra State, Indigenes Are Openly Accusing Security Operatives Of Being Responsible For The Various Killing And Violent Crimes Going On There. Anambra State Is In South East.. In Rivers State, Governor Nyesom Wike, Few Years Ago, Accused The Police (Defunct SARS) Of Being Responsible For Killings And Violent Crimes In His State. The Police Is Controlled By The Federal Government.

Everything Is Clearer, That The Federal Government Has Unleashed Security Operatives On South East As "Unknown Gun Men", And Any Crime Committed By These So-called "Unknown Gun Men" Are Blamed On The Indigenous People Of Biafra, IPOB, An Organization Loyal To Our Great Son, Citizen Nnamdi Kanu, Who Was Criminally Abducted By The Same Federal Government In Faraway Country, Kenya. And Today, He Is Facing Frivolous Charge Of TERRORISM AND OTHER USELESS, THOUGHTLESS AND MEANINGLESS CHARGES.

We Can Now Read In Between The Lines On Why The Attorney General Of The Federation And Minister "For Justice", Abubakar Malami Has Shamelessly Accused Citizen Nnamdi Kanu Of Being Responsible For The Killing Of The Traditional Rulers In Njaba LGA. We Can See Why The Same Abubakar Malami Has Accused Citizen Nnamdi Kanu Of Being Responsible For The Murder Of Dr Akunyili.

Ndigbo Are No Longer Deceived. Our Eyes Have Now Opened, With The Killing Of Innocent Traditional Rulers In Njaba LGA By The Supposed "Unknown Gun Men", Who We Believe Are Federal Government Armed Security Operatives. Until The Federal Government And The Imo State Police Command Come Up With A Convincing Reason Why They Abandoned Our Traditional Rulers To Be Murdered By The So-called "Unknown Gun Men", We Will Continue To Believe That The "Unknown Gun Men" Are Officers Of Nigeria Police Force And Other Security Agencies.

There Is Therefore The Need To Profile Security Operatives In South East, And To Clearly Identify Among Them Those Who Are Fulani Bandits And BokoHaram Insurgents Masquerading As Security Agents.

No More No Less.

I Rest My Pen.

Hon Dr Citizen Ikenna Samuelson Iwuoha Fcai Mkda (Ekenwohia Ndigbo)
24/10/2021
Re: IPOB: Enough Is Enough! by nsiba: 10:19pm On Oct 25, 2021
AchalugoNwa:
[s][/s]
more trash.
igboland is not idp
Igbos are not amajiris
Igbos don't beg or depend on donations
anyị na agba mbọ and we cannot allow few miscreants to disturb our hustle.
we're waiting
anyị ga ebido sube unu ọkụ like criminals soon.
enough is enough
igboland is bigger than few miscreants

Stories for the gods
Re: IPOB: Enough Is Enough! by Sunday2021: 1:52am On Oct 26, 2021
AchalugoNwa:
[s][/s]
Buhari is a criminal terrorist
Tinubu is a bastard drug dealing vagabond

kiss the truth
you are confused.
Re: IPOB: Enough Is Enough! by Sunday2021: 2:03am On Oct 26, 2021
ThatFairGuy:
Shatappp there.

A week sit at hone sacrifice for the realization of Biafra is not too much. It's either you're a Yoruba Muslim, Fulani or politician son.

From today's henceforth, you become a saboteur and you'll be mark for attack by UGM for sabotaging their freedom fighting efforts.

Meanwhile THE ONE WEEK LOCKDOWN STANDS
I thought you said UGM is government officials?
Re: IPOB: Enough Is Enough! by cybertruss(m): 8:48pm On Oct 29, 2021
AchalugoNwa:
yes most of you here knows me as a die hard pro igbo and unapologetic terrorist buhari hater.

But I can't sit back and watch some so called people who claim to fight for Igbos destroy the same people they're fighting for.

yes I'm talking about ipob and their careless decisions that affects igbos directly.
I wonder who advise these people sef.

first you declared every Monday sit at home and igbos gladly complied.
even though some where against it.
you later withdraw it but it was too late because hoodlums and politicians have highjacked it for their own personal interests.
today you guys have disassociated yourselves from the sit at home but igbos still bears the effects of your miscalculations.
now you want to impose a week lock down.
tomorrow politicians and criminals will highjack it too and all you will do is to disassociate yourselves from it again and let the Igbos bear the consequences thereby leaving us at the mercy of those that highjacked it just like what we're having today with the meaningless Monday sit at home.

enough of that already.
we say NO to grounding of economic activities in the east.
we igbos are mainly business people who survives on daily income.
we cannot follow you guy's useless miscalculations again.
ezi di unu ezi sef (dem send una come destroy us)

to me I think Ipob has been highly compromised by Nigerian government because ever since Kanu detention, they've been making so many anti Igbo moves.
this is not Kanu's ipob i know what I'm saying.
it takes nothing to bribe those in charge with hard currency to distabilize everything and it seems to be working.

enough is enough
we say no to any sit at home henceforth.

I can't be calling Buhari supporters zombies and be acting like one.
I can't be atulu sogwalu ewu.

Freedom cannot come on a platter of gold. Somebody must pay the price.

Salvation is not free as well because Christ paid the price at Calvary. It wasn't also easy for Christ himself as he initially prayed for himself not to drink the cup of suffering but repented quickly.

No king or president will free their slave to go just like that. Just as pharoach did not allow is Israeli go, you don't expect our president to listen as well.

What IPOB is doing is the only way possible to handle the clampdown on agitation by FG. I wonder who gave them this idea. As agitation continues it sends signals to UN and many other organizations. They might be silent but are not blind. That was why the international community never agreed to proscribe IPOB as terrorist organization. For sure, Biafra will come as the current government don't have the technicalities on how to unit the nation without using brute force. Nigeria, if it will remain a nation, needs a president of national unity and good economic policy but judging by the tribalistic nature of the nation, there's no one that can deliver Nigeria. People that are capable of delivering Nigeria are not capable of winning national election as majority of the people that votes are illiterate and terribly tribalistic in nature.

In conclusion, Nigeria will disintegrate in the future.

About politicians hijacking processes. It is % and an important ingredient you have to contend with with when fighting for freedom. When Moses stick turned to snake, pharoach called his magician to turn their own sticks to snake. Although this example doesn't seem to fit very well.

NB: Illustration used here is just to prove some points and doesn't mean that a repetition of Israeli exodus from Egypt is trying to happen again

1 Like 1 Share

Re: IPOB: Enough Is Enough! by Reflect7: 9:34pm On Oct 29, 2021
ContentedK:
To be honest, all You wrote up there is pure crap. You’re too little to speak for a great people, who gave you the mandate if I may ask. Moreover the voice of the people is the voice of GOD. Every freedom gotten has a price that was paid, visit your history books that’s if you do read.

You're crazy. Killing your fellow Igbos or policemen is murder. Sitting at home destroys your economy.

None of this is helping you achieve any ''freedom''.

1 Like

Re: IPOB: Enough Is Enough! by Nobody: 1:20pm On Nov 04, 2021
Obiano has secretly donated 3 Luxury SUVs to IP0B
Sit-at-homes are only succeeding because State govts are allowing it for political reasons. They allow IPOB thugs to block strategic road to stop vehicular movement and the allow IPOB thugs to lock all markets. So even if an individual wants defy the order they cannot do much by themselves if they have a shed in a market or need transport to get to their workplace, and that is without considering threats and intimidation and fearing crazy IPOB criminals willing to kill or destroy property to enforce their order.

IPOB are agents of state, national and global political powers. Caucasian racist globalists are running the whole show and FG , State govts and IPOB are their agents . We the people are fed by them a narrative through the news and social media to keep us from waking up.
Piptocoin:

You dey mind that Adamu? I have always said it that destroying the people you claim to fight for their freedom is senselessness at its peak. Enough is enough. Ipob has done nothing about the hijack of the Monday sit-at-home...now they want to impose a week sit-at-home. One thing I do know is that they have succeeded in exposing Obiano as the political leper he is. That is why Anambra is their play field.

Ipob has displayed tendencies surpassing the recklessness and disrespect of human rights and life exhibited by Afghanistan rebels. They must be stopped.
Re: IPOB: Enough Is Enough! by IPIGSRSHALLOW: 11:42am On Nov 07, 2021
[[s]quote author=AchalugoNwa post=107036604]yes most of you here knows me as a die hard pro igbo and unapologetic terrorist buhari hater.

But I can't sit back and watch some so called people who claim to fight for Igbos destroy the same people they're fighting for.

yes I'm talking about ipob and their careless decisions that affects igbos directly.
I wonder who advise these people sef.

first you declared every Monday sit at home and igbos gladly complied.
even though some where against it.
you later withdraw it but it was too late because hoodlums and politicians have highjacked it for their own personal interests.
today you guys have disassociated yourselves from the sit at home but igbos still bears the effects of your miscalculations.
now you want to impose a week lock down.
tomorrow politicians and criminals will highjack it too and all you will do is to disassociate yourselves from it again and let the Igbos bear the consequences thereby leaving us at the mercy of those that highjacked it just like what we're having today with the meaningless Monday sit at home.

enough of that already.
we say NO to grounding of economic activities in the east.
we igbos are mainly business people who survives on daily income.
we cannot follow you guy's useless miscalculations again.
ezi di unu ezi sef (dem send una come destroy us)

to me I think Ipob has been highly compromised by Nigerian government because ever since Kanu detention, they've been making so many anti Igbo moves.
this is not Kanu's ipob i know what I'm saying.
it takes nothing to bribe those in charge with hard currency to distabilize everything and it seems to be working.

enough is enough
we say no to any sit at home henceforth.

I can't be calling Buhari supporters zombies and be acting like one.
I can't be atulu sogwalu ewu. [/quote][/s]

Rubbish unintelligent infantile trash post.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Found This On A Peter Obi Whatsapp Group / Charlie Hebdo Mocks Africans Who Drown In The Mediterranean / Reminder: “I Will Lead A War Against Them Like Ojukwu. Am Not Joking” – Wike

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.