Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,778 members, 7,817,207 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:14 AM

BBNaija's Maria: If I Can't Have You, Nobody Can (Old post) - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / BBNaija's Maria: If I Can't Have You, Nobody Can (Old post) (39253 Views)

Marrying Two Women Doesn’t Make You A Man”-old Post By Pete Edochie. / Let People Be Gay In Peace – Alex Ekubo’s Old Post Remembered By Nigerians / Kemi Olunloyo: 'Linda Ikeji Has No Womb, Can't Have Kids, Was Never Pregnant" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija's Maria: If I Can't Have You, Nobody Can (Old post) by Executer: 12:58pm On Oct 25, 2021
Iyaebe:
Why are they trying so hard to tarnish her image,why? her old post could mean anything, what if she was referring to Jesus (like giving her life to Him).Nigerians and their subtle hate for biracial and light skin women.
Feminists and their dullness smh
Re: BBNaija's Maria: If I Can't Have You, Nobody Can (Old post) by Nobody: 1:20pm On Oct 25, 2021
Farfalla:

It ain't even subtle. They don't hide it. cheesy
You are right,plus envy and jealousy. Sometimes you just see some people carrying face up for you and you begin to wonder if you unconsciously offend them in any way (women are champion on this aspect).You can't even act normal without something been attached to it,things like "what is she feeling like" "attention seeker" and so on.
Re: BBNaija's Maria: If I Can't Have You, Nobody Can (Old post) by l0uie(m): 7:15pm On Oct 25, 2021
Iyaebe:
Why are they trying so hard to tarnish her image,why? her old post could mean anything, what if she was referring to Jesus (like giving her life to Him).Nigerians and their subtle hate for biracial and light skin women.

Shut up, fool.
Re: BBNaija's Maria: If I Can't Have You, Nobody Can (Old post) by Karnice600: 7:45pm On Oct 25, 2021
This is sick na. Everyone trying so hard to create something ill about Maria's image.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Taye Currency Gives Zazoo Portable Money, Tells Him To Colect It Personally / Rosy Mereur, Yvonne Jegede And Moyo Lawal Twerk And Pole Dance Enticingly In Clu / Sadiq Khan Reacts To Asake's Brixton Academy Concert Incident

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.