Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,881 members, 7,838,161 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 04:28 PM

When Will The Ibos In Lagos,Kano,Delta,Rivers Sit At Home? - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / When Will The Ibos In Lagos,Kano,Delta,Rivers Sit At Home? (1162 Views)

Why Are The Ibos The Only Tribe That Always Vote Correctly In Nigeria? / Edwin Clark: No Igbo-Speaking Person From Delta, Rivers Should Contest / 2023: Igbo In Delta, Rivers Can’t Use Southeast Slot, Says Anyim (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: When Will The Ibos In Lagos,Kano,Delta,Rivers Sit At Home? by Abdullah36(m): 9:53am On Oct 26, 2021
ablejesus26:

Just imagine the nonsense you wrote up there �.
Well your opinion though.
But you should know that the SE dominates in the ranking of the top ten most Educated states in Nigeria.

Yeah we agreed you guys are educated but you have to understand the difference between being educated and thinking like an educated person.

1 Like

Re: When Will The Ibos In Lagos,Kano,Delta,Rivers Sit At Home? by ablejesus26(m): 4:36pm On Oct 26, 2021
Abdullah36:

Yeah we agreed you guys are educated but you have to understand the difference between being educated and thinking like an educated person.

Oga shut up biko �
You and who is doing you guys?
You think it's everyone that has time to do senseless tribal bigotry wey dey always give you organism ��.
I speak to you directly
And I tell you this without apology,
Ma nigga you no get sense at all�
No argue with me oo just gree like that�
Re: When Will The Ibos In Lagos,Kano,Delta,Rivers Sit At Home? by Abdullah36(m): 7:03pm On Oct 26, 2021
ablejesus26:

Oga shut up biko �
You and who is doing you guys?
You think it's everyone that has time to do senseless tribal bigotry wey dey always give you organism ��.
I speak to you directly
And I tell you this without apology,
Ma nigga you no get sense at all�
No argue with me oo just gree like that�

Sorry I feel your pain

1 Like

Re: When Will The Ibos In Lagos,Kano,Delta,Rivers Sit At Home? by ablejesus26(m): 4:17am On Oct 27, 2021
Abdullah36:

Sorry I feel your pain

The only one who is in absolute sadness here is you�
You were obviously expecting me to do your usual tribal gbasgbos that makes you cum like crazy��.
Sorry kid find your mates to play with
I no dey do nonsense�

Re: When Will The Ibos In Lagos,Kano,Delta,Rivers Sit At Home? by legendgalas(f): 4:42am On Oct 27, 2021
Igbos in the east are mostly illiterates with huge lack of sense.
Igbos in other regions are wiser because they got exposed living with humans whose brains functions.

2 Likes

Re: When Will The Ibos In Lagos,Kano,Delta,Rivers Sit At Home? by Yorubaritua1ist: 5:26am On Oct 27, 2021
Abdullah36:
They will never because they interact with literate people in the so called states, so their mode of thinking is not the same with those that reside in the east.
Literacy and northern Nigeria shouldn't be on the same sentence cheesy
Re: When Will The Ibos In Lagos,Kano,Delta,Rivers Sit At Home? by Yorubaritua1ist: 5:28am On Oct 27, 2021
legendgalas:
Igbos in the east are mostly illiterates with huge lack of sense.
Igbos in other regions are wiser because they got exposed living with humans whose brains functions.

Other regions were they mine human skulls or other regions where bandits are in control you mean. I'm sure you tribe is not part of the literate and wise tribe we have in Nigeria cheesy
Re: When Will The Ibos In Lagos,Kano,Delta,Rivers Sit At Home? by orisa37: 6:47am On Oct 27, 2021
GOOD THINKING. THAT WILL BE MORE EFFECTIVE THAN A SIT AT HOME IN IMO AND ANAMBRA STATES.
Re: When Will The Ibos In Lagos,Kano,Delta,Rivers Sit At Home? by pointblank247(m): 7:06am On Oct 27, 2021
Op your headache is just rehasing and about to turn to migraine.
You nefa chii chom chim.

Leave igbos and their sit at home alone you won't.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Smoke Grenade Deployed At Onitsha By Unknown Gunmen / The Economy Of Anambra Is 2 Times Larger Than The Economy Of Niger Republic / Secret Memo: NIA Directors Ask Buhari To Stop Signing Documents

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.