Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,351 members, 7,836,444 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 07:55 AM

Chief Priest's In-law Bbnaija Maria Was Accused Of Snatching Told Her He Was No - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Chief Priest's In-law Bbnaija Maria Was Accused Of Snatching Told Her He Was No (523 Views)

KWAM1's Son, Abiola Accuses Ayankunle Ayanlowo Of Snatching His Girlfriend. / Cubana Chief Priest Accuses BBNaija's Maria Of "Snatching His Sister’s Husband" / Photos Of Cubana Chief Priest In His Shrine (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Chief Priest's In-law Bbnaija Maria Was Accused Of Snatching Told Her He Was No by Callydgists(m): 4:32pm On Oct 25, 2021
Chief Priest's In-law Bbnaija Maria Was Accused Of Snatching Told Her He Was No Longer Interested In The Marriage; He Plans A Divorce With The Wife - See Chats

The present viral news around the realm of social media is that Bbnaija Maria snatched Cubana Chief Priest in-law and threatened Chief Priest's sister to leave the man for her alone.

This action from Maria made Cubana Chief Priest allegedly accused her of snatching his in-law from his sister when they were happily married.

However, following our mentor blog LIB, evidence and screenshots of chats has been disclosed that the man Maria was Accused of snatching lied to Maria that he was no longer interested in the marriage and he was planning a divorce with the woman.

The screenshot shows a detailed of what happened between the married man, Maria and his in-law.

One of the man's chat with Maria on the 12th of September 2019, the man lied about his marital status to Maria. He lied repeatedly to cover his act.

See screenshot below;

https://www.callydgists.com/2021/10/chief-priests-in-law-bbnaija-maria-was.html

Re: Chief Priest's In-law Bbnaija Maria Was Accused Of Snatching Told Her He Was No by Nobody: 4:49pm On Oct 25, 2021
I said it oooo,I told nairalanders that the Maria I know won't do anything of sort and probably the man lied to her about his marriage. God has vindicated Maria
Re: Chief Priest's In-law Bbnaija Maria Was Accused Of Snatching Told Her He Was No by Callydgists(m): 9:17pm On Oct 26, 2021
Iyaebe:
I said it oooo,I told nairalanders that the Maria I know won't do anything of sort and probably the man lied to her about his marriage. God has vindicated Maria

But she is still at fault because she was supposed to ca and make confirmations instead of jumping into dating him

(1) (Reply)

BE HONEST!! If You Were This Young Man, What Would You Do To Your Wife? / Man In Tears As Wife Request Half A Million For Huge Bum Surgery Maintenance / 10 Top Celebrities Who Started From The Bottom And The Jobs They Did (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.