Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,352 members, 7,822,667 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 02:48 PM

Common Mistakes Made On This Platform - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Common Mistakes Made On This Platform (235 Views)

Common Mistakes Women Make During Sèx That Turn Men Off / Two Of The Mistakes Made In Courtship And Marriage / Common Mistakes Men Make During Sex. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Common Mistakes Made On This Platform by YouAreNotAlonE: 6:19pm On Oct 25, 2021
I have noticed this issue amongst several so called acclaimed redpillers. You should understand there is more to life than shouting up and down that you are redpilled. Redpill is a lifestyle, it's not until you are aggressive towards women that you are redpilled.

We have deviated from the actual reason of redpill. Redpill is much more than being aggressive towards the feminine gender, it's purpose is to make you see the world for what it truly is. And know how to live your life in it.

Honestly most of you need to clam down, stop all this unnecessary ranting and anger towards women.
Just few redpill coaches online teach self-development and all that, what most teach is about women.

Kings, fellow pillers what most of you need is to break-free from that hatred towards women, now you are aware of the feminine nature. All you need is to always be on guard not to be conned by them.

Self development is not as preached as redpill, you guys need to take break. Life is not all about being bossy or nasty to women, but can you stand up to those people that bully you or try too.
Redpill is not all about being a woman's lord, but can you stand up, to your fellow man that wants to take advantage of you.

Some of you lack confidence and you know it.
Embrace that weakness and build confidence, change your perspective about life, women are not your enemy brother. Trust me on that, locate your weakness and work on it to build it to strength.

Most of you lack self-esteem and you see being rude to women as being bold, no you are wrong. See I was once like you, but what I did was I recognized my weakness and built it to strength. Just few amongst us are really confident enough offline

Trust me change your perspective be free with women, have a good sense humor and always watch out to avoid being conned by this beings. Self development is the only key brother.

Just Develop yourself and change your perspective today. Please we need to create more threads on Self development

SELF DEVELOPMENT IS KEY

2 Likes

Re: Common Mistakes Made On This Platform by jericco1(m): 6:21pm On Oct 25, 2021
undecided
Re: Common Mistakes Made On This Platform by InfernoNig: 7:06pm On Oct 25, 2021
It can only be well. grin
Re: Common Mistakes Made On This Platform by Candidlady: 7:09pm On Oct 25, 2021
Parked

undauntedyoca

(1) (Reply)

Top Ten Finalist For The Standtogether Artwork Competition / Enemy Of Progress! Delay Is Dangerous. / One Thing You Wished You Could Change About Your Current Lover If Possible

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.