Stats: 3,152,718 members, 7,816,963 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:23 PM

How Will You Address Her, If She Is Your Boss, But You Are Older Than Her? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Will You Address Her, If She Is Your Boss, But You Are Older Than Her? (798 Views)

“why I Had S3x With A Dog” – Lekki Babe Open Up, Address Her Regrets - Video / I’m Having Great Sex With My Boss But Something Just Doesn’t Feel Right... / SEUN Is My Boss, But This Is Why I Hate Him — I'm Grateful. [PICTURE] (2) (3) (4)

How Will You Address Her, If She Is Your Boss, But You Are Older Than Her? by IamKizzbrown10(m): 7:44pm On Oct 25, 2021
Bbnaija Angel just complain abt how people called ma' that she is just 21. Now let me ask if u were to be close to her or maybe she is your boss, maybe u are 25 or even 30 years, how will u address her, remmeber she is a celebrity oo
Re: How Will You Address Her, If She Is Your Boss, But You Are Older Than Her? by Magnoliaa(f): 8:06pm On Oct 25, 2021
But why is it wrong to use 'ma' for anybody, actually?

Re: How Will You Address Her, If She Is Your Boss, But You Are Older Than Her? by Boomboost(m): 8:12pm On Oct 25, 2021
Shay na for Office? She be madam for there, so "ma" is sufficient.

Age is nothing, money is the stuff and she's paying you.
Re: How Will You Address Her, If She Is Your Boss, But You Are Older Than Her? by Nonexisting1: 8:20pm On Oct 25, 2021
Ma is short form of madam which can be used to address any woman, young or old. The word madam is age neutral but these oloshos who are experts in faking their ages are too brainless to understand that. Whenever a woman is conscious of her age or tries to prove she is young, she is as old as Methuselah. Their new style now is by using the phrase "my mother is only 45years." That way, they make you think they are very well under 30years whereas they are well above 35.
Re: How Will You Address Her, If She Is Your Boss, But You Are Older Than Her? by Gynn: 8:32pm On Oct 25, 2021
It depends on the office culture.

If bosses are called ma or sir in your office it doesn't matter who is older.

Call her ma if that is the office culture, unless she asks you not to
Re: How Will You Address Her, If She Is Your Boss, But You Are Older Than Her? by Truvelisback(m): 9:38pm On Oct 25, 2021
IamKizzbrown10:
Bbnaija Angel just complain abt how people called ma' that she is just 21. Now let me ask if u were to be close to her or maybe she is your boss, maybe u are 25 or even 30 years, how will u address her, remmeber she is a celebrity oo
If she is my boss, i will still address her as "Ma".
Re: How Will You Address Her, If She Is Your Boss, But You Are Older Than Her? by Vanilla4(f): 10:34pm On Oct 25, 2021
Understand positions and situations at the right time.

I have seen children using Ma! Or Teacher I want to use the restroom, and that teacher is the mother of that very pupil. Also doctors, his child (grown up) will use the words " have you meet Doctor? " Or tell Doctor that his food is ready (hospital settings)
Re: How Will You Address Her, If She Is Your Boss, But You Are Older Than Her? by SmartPolician: 7:34am On Oct 26, 2021
I don't even know where Nigerians got that yeye ma from because that thing is no English. It's often funny when people use it in place of ma'am or madam in the office. Please tell your neighbor that ma is not the short form of madam.

To the OP's question, no be force to work for person nau. I know that some things can be awkward, especially using such words for someone you are older than. But then, if you find it difficult, you'd better quit and set up your own company.

DELETED / See Video: Unilag On Fire As Couple Of Males Were Seen Chanting Oxlade's Name / How Do You Warn Your Friend(s)?