Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,586 members, 7,820,116 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:01 AM

Head Lacking Brain - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Head Lacking Brain (194 Views)

So Many Ladies Are In Desperate Need Of What This Statue Is Lacking. / “men Only Cheat When Their Woman Is Lacking In The Bedroom” – Twitter User / "Men Only Cheat When Their Woman Is Lacking In The Bedroom" - Twitter User Blame (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Head Lacking Brain by mrfizy(m): 9:27pm On Oct 25, 2021
Talk of seeing things,I have seen things and I believe other Nigerians must have been seeing things I see or will see the things I see but majority still will not see these things we see.
In one of the many "worship" centres in Uyo, the spirit filled man bounces in together with his retinue of personal assistants or assistant pastors in spirit work.
The flock erupted with joy knowing fully well that the spirit filled man will meet them at the point of their needs,he scrambled round and about the church, twists and turned,stretched forth his hand, a personal assistant handed him an handkerchief.
He quickly and dramatically mopped up some "power filled" invisible sweat from his face and hurriedly flung the handkerchief to the "sheeps", the "sheeps" with the innocence of "sheeps" and the civility of animals rushed to take possession ,and a sheep finally turned the lucky one.
She has received it!!
My neighbor enquired why I did not partake in the great scramble.
I couldn't answer because I was thinking.
Thinking of the things i think about: How we are a very religious people with no morals and even taking our religiousity to a point of turning silly.How we have made our God our servant,sending him on sometimes very absurd errands that we can do ourselves.
I mean what is the use of our hands,legs and mouth if we now have a God? Atleast for the mouth we can use it tell God to perform absurd duties for us and not forgetting shouting the loudest amen to an almost deaf God whose ear is now on the precipice of collapse as an after effect of loud hallelujahs,Amens,fires and even mechanically sounding tongues.
Well, for our brains,who needs a brain when there is a God?
I'm still thinking......

(1) (Reply)

Meaning Of Ghana= Diarrhea Ghana Jollof / This Is For Obas In Yoruba Land And Sunday Igboho Lovers / Are You Happy?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.