Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,421 members, 7,812,238 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 10:27 AM

How Can I Stop My 23-Year-Old Girlfriend From Bed-Wetting? - Romance (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Can I Stop My 23-Year-Old Girlfriend From Bed-Wetting? (35797 Views)

18-Year-Old Boy Buys BMW For His 25-Year-Old Girlfriend As Birthday Gift (Photos / How Do I Stop My Girlfriend From Buying Used Pants? / 16-Year-Old Boy Impregnates 33-Year-Old Girlfriend - Twitter Users Claim(Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Can I Stop My 23-Year-Old Girlfriend From Bed-Wetting? by Encyclopedia1: 1:10pm On Oct 26, 2021
Go and buy live crab and put it on her thing. grin grin grin grin
Re: How Can I Stop My 23-Year-Old Girlfriend From Bed-Wetting? by Asauto(m): 1:11pm On Oct 26, 2021
Joysticks:
She is either a diabetic or she may has a hbp.There is a cure for it.Take her to a pharmacy shop for a diabetic or hpb and high sugar level test.I will not recommend you to take her to a private hospital because they charges too high.For diabetes,buy lisinopril 10mg.For hpb buy amlodipine 10mg and zevite caplet.1 each daily.
Note;Only if she has the aforementioned above.

The height of quackery
Please nobody should take this advise
Re: How Can I Stop My 23-Year-Old Girlfriend From Bed-Wetting? by Benbisco(f): 1:14pm On Oct 26, 2021
Smartb0y:
idk what to say now.
you've left me speechless.
Omg,am i falling in love!!

cheesy, cheesy cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: How Can I Stop My 23-Year-Old Girlfriend From Bed-Wetting? by Decide2rise: 1:24pm On Oct 26, 2021
Promzy99:
Strange things do happen guys. Yerterday being sunday, My babe and I went out 2 take some bottles as usual @ one of our favourite bar in Oyigbo. So it happend that we finished late cos of the interesting nollywood movie that was showing on African magic @ the bar.

She got calls 4rm home that there is a heavy presence of Army men harrassing and flogging people. For safety purpose, I decided that we lodge in nearby guest house to spend the nite and this is our first time spending the nite 2geda.

While sleeping, (me I wasn't that deep at sleep cos of the alcoholic drink) with her left leg wrappd around me, I startd feeling some wet sensation. Immediately, I turnd on my phone's torch, lol and behold my babe was zapping. I got shocked. I woke her up with anger, she feeling very sorry, hugged me and was pleading with me seriously with tears dripping down her eyes. I couldn't help but to feel sorry for her too.

She said she's been battling with that issue since childhood.

Please, how can I help her?
It's a spiritual case. My ex was bed weting till she was 22 and it refused to stop. She was advised to go to mountain of fire for deliverance. Fortunately it got stopped and never came back till today

1 Like

Re: How Can I Stop My 23-Year-Old Girlfriend From Bed-Wetting? by trippleKAY(m): 1:32pm On Oct 26, 2021
Joysticks:
I am talking from experience.I bedwet when I was little.
its normal for kids to bedwet na, this is an adult

1 Like

Re: How Can I Stop My 23-Year-Old Girlfriend From Bed-Wetting? by chudisco(m): 1:33pm On Oct 26, 2021
Promzy99:
Strange things do happen guys. Yerterday being sunday, My babe and I went out 2 take some bottles as usual @ one of our favourite bar in Oyigbo. So it happend that we finished late cos of the interesting nollywood movie that was showing on African magic @ the bar.

She got calls 4rm home that there is a heavy presence of Army men harrassing and flogging people. For safety purpose, I decided that we lodge in nearby guest house to spend the nite and this is our first time spending the nite 2geda.

While sleeping, (me I wasn't that deep at sleep cos of the alcoholic drink) with her left leg wrappd around me, I startd feeling some wet sensation. Immediately, I turnd on my phone's torch, lol and behold my babe was zapping. I got shocked. I woke her up with anger, she feeling very sorry, hugged me and was pleading with me seriously with tears dripping down her eyes. I couldn't help but to feel sorry for her too.

I'm a medical doctor, it's called enuresis and its curable. Call or chat me on 08060977993
Re: How Can I Stop My 23-Year-Old Girlfriend From Bed-Wetting? by yvonncute(f): 1:35pm On Oct 26, 2021
Just like your mother and sisters abi? shocked

KingDash:
bros naija girls useless..
Re: How Can I Stop My 23-Year-Old Girlfriend From Bed-Wetting? by vickydevoka(m): 1:37pm On Oct 26, 2021
Promzy99:

Guy try marry gal. I came to realize that marrying a lady with one disability or disadvantage is usually better. She go use bcus of that humble die. U go enjoy her. Jus position ur mind positively on her. Kiss her often when u are with her so that she can regain back her confidence. Never u talk down on her, she will offend u buh pleas Don't use insult her base on her disability, even if u do , make sure u apologize immediately.

This best gift a man can get from a lady is submissiveness, wic is very difficult to find dis say due to social media.
If a lady is complete I won't marry her I must see one disadvantage she has. I'm telling u de honest truth.

2 Likes

Re: How Can I Stop My 23-Year-Old Girlfriend From Bed-Wetting? by yvonncute(f): 1:38pm On Oct 26, 2021
I agree with you.
Decide2rise:
It's a spiritual case. My ex was bed weting till she was 22 and it refused to stop. She was advised to go to mountain of fire for deliverance. Fortunately it got stopped and never came back till today
Re: How Can I Stop My 23-Year-Old Girlfriend From Bed-Wetting? by vickydevoka(m): 1:38pm On Oct 26, 2021
Promzy99:

Guy try marry d gal. I came to realize that marrying a lady with one disability or disadvantage is usually better. She go use bcus of that humble die. U go enjoy her. Jus position ur mind positively on her. Kiss her often when u are with her so that she can regain back her confidence. Never u talk down on her, she will offend u buh pleas Don't insult her base on her disability, even if u do , make sure u apologize immediately.

The best gift a man can get from a lady is submissiveness, wic is very difficult to find dis days due to social media.
If a lady is complete I won't marry her I must see one disadvantage she has. I'm telling u de honest truth.

1 Like

Re: How Can I Stop My 23-Year-Old Girlfriend From Bed-Wetting? by duality(m): 1:38pm On Oct 26, 2021
capnies:

YOU DON'T NEED TO BE HARSH ON HER TO WIN HER OVER FOR CHRIST, FIRST THINK OF HER FEAR AND HUMILIATION FOR ALMOST 23YRS; SHE DESERVES LOVE AND COMPASSION. YOU NEED MEEKNESS TO WIN PEOPLE FOR CHRIST

It's not being hash. Christian are now too used to iniquity.

Churches can't even preach against sin these days. As if God loves sin.

People no longer strive to live a live that glorifies God.

One question for you.Who will be pleased, between God and the Devil, in that circumstance as narrated by the Op.

"With her left leg wrapped around him"

That's what was said. We can imagine what wasn't said.
Re: How Can I Stop My 23-Year-Old Girlfriend From Bed-Wetting? by yvonncute(f): 1:40pm On Oct 26, 2021
Your girl has spiritual husband, speaking from experience.
Re: How Can I Stop My 23-Year-Old Girlfriend From Bed-Wetting? by Desusi: 1:51pm On Oct 26, 2021
Your solution is here already, let her surrender her life to Christ wholly.Look for any Bible believing church and take this spiritual matter to Christ. Life is filled with challenges. Deeper life is having a global crusade program in port Harcourt starting from 27/10/21 to 31/10/21 get connected through their channel on you tube.You can visit any of their branch es and let her receive divine solution.
Re: How Can I Stop My 23-Year-Old Girlfriend From Bed-Wetting? by kinkymax: 1:53pm On Oct 26, 2021
Joysticks:
She is either a diabetic or she may has a hbp.There is a cure for it.Take her to a pharmacy shop for a diabetic or hpb and high sugar level test.I will not recommend you to take her to a private hospital because they charges too high.For diabetes,buy lisinopril 10mg.For hpb buy amlodipine 10mg and zevite caplet.1 each daily.
Jesus,,,lisinopril for diabetes..omg...
Re: How Can I Stop My 23-Year-Old Girlfriend From Bed-Wetting? by remiopash: 2:02pm On Oct 26, 2021
Promzy99:

Dear OP, this is a medical condition owing to the fact that the bladder of your girl friend is too small to hold urine for so long time .I would advise that she should reduce the quantity of she drinks before bed time. She should also ensure that she empties her bladder before bedtime.
Re: How Can I Stop My 23-Year-Old Girlfriend From Bed-Wetting? by PROPEACE: 2:05pm On Oct 26, 2021
Promzy99:
Me self is thinking it cud be spiritual affliction. Hmm.
Both you and Righteousness 2 are slow. If you don't know something, seek knowledge. You don't have to reduce everything to a spiritual matter.
Re: How Can I Stop My 23-Year-Old Girlfriend From Bed-Wetting? by Kwara1stson: 2:06pm On Oct 26, 2021
Joysticks:
Lisinopril for diabetes Wait how did you come about this
Re: How Can I Stop My 23-Year-Old Girlfriend From Bed-Wetting? by PatrickOkunima(m): 2:07pm On Oct 26, 2021
Promzy99:
Averagely 3times per week
I don't mean bedweting. During the day, how frequently does she urinate?
Re: How Can I Stop My 23-Year-Old Girlfriend From Bed-Wetting? by OluAKGBGN(m): 2:12pm On Oct 26, 2021
Sonnobax15:
lipsrsealed
Op,that thing no get cure.....No just waste your money untop wetin you no go ever find e cure.......With time,na only the thing go stop for her body.......

But lemme advice you as guyman to guyman....You sure say that your gf no get any infection? undecided. Besides all these highness na something wey dey ginger person to piss frequently especially when you drink am excess.. Make she stop to dey high alcohol too cha..

You try with ur advice, but there are steps she needs to take to stop this mess.
1. Anytime from 6:00pm, she stop taking too much water or any other drinks even after eating.
2. She should be drinking small quantity of bitter leave water one day on, one day off for three weeks. Her bladder may be likely weak.
Step number 1 should be a permanent habit.
Re: How Can I Stop My 23-Year-Old Girlfriend From Bed-Wetting? by Saintmary(f): 2:15pm On Oct 26, 2021
Promzy99:

She just has an overactive bladder.
Let her avoid spicy food, fizzy drinks and citrus foods.

She'll be fine if she can time her toilet breaks to 2 hours.
Re: How Can I Stop My 23-Year-Old Girlfriend From Bed-Wetting? by Skseries: 2:19pm On Oct 26, 2021
Mercychen:
Shes battling such in her life, instead of seeking solution to her problem, she's busy sleeping in a guest house with a man.

Let her get bornagain first. Then go for deliverance because sometimes it's could be a spiritual cause.

Secondly, take her to a very good hospital for proper diagnosis and treatment.
everything must be spiritual abi, and who says she's not a born again?
Re: How Can I Stop My 23-Year-Old Girlfriend From Bed-Wetting? by BalogunIdowu(m): 2:21pm On Oct 26, 2021
Promzy99:

Take her to a psychiatrist...
For you thinking is she mad? I understand but what we don't know that most people have one issue or the other that needs a psychiatrist (now behavioral doctors) attention just like the above
Re: How Can I Stop My 23-Year-Old Girlfriend From Bed-Wetting? by Nobody: 2:23pm On Oct 26, 2021
Skseries:
everything must be spiritual abi, and who says she's not a born again?

What makes you think she's a born again?

So, someone sleeping in a guest house with a man is a bornagain. Na wa o... Now I see how and why you men marry harlots. Tommorow you begin to cry foul.
Re: How Can I Stop My 23-Year-Old Girlfriend From Bed-Wetting? by Goldensword: 2:27pm On Oct 26, 2021
Promzy99:

Try and see if you can get any homeopathic physician in PH, or if you can pm me, do it let's chat.
Re: How Can I Stop My 23-Year-Old Girlfriend From Bed-Wetting? by ComputerOperato: 2:29pm On Oct 26, 2021
Magnoliaa:

I swear to God, and on the name of whatever you serve, if you mention my moniker to pit me against her and twist things this morning, you will hear it from me!

What is your fkinggg issue?? What is it?? Which one is 'Magnolia is right, Iya?' You dey ment??

You cannot quote her and tell her whatever you want to without bringing my moniker into it??

Please, mind yourself.

1 Like

Re: How Can I Stop My 23-Year-Old Girlfriend From Bed-Wetting? by Pascaldebravoo: 2:31pm On Oct 26, 2021
If u know that u care about her, the only way u can help is to make sure that u both draw closer to God—the God factor is very important in trying to proffer a solution to this kind of issue. She has to seek God's supernatural healing—make no mistakes about that. She may also visit the hospital for a proper diagnosis. I'm a beneficiary of God's supernatural healing at a point in my life so I know what I'm telling you when I said so.
Re: How Can I Stop My 23-Year-Old Girlfriend From Bed-Wetting? by vickydevoka(m): 2:40pm On Oct 26, 2021
yvonncute:
Your girl has spiritual husband, speaking from experience.

That ur profile pic be like from spirit world. Talking from experience. Lol
Re: How Can I Stop My 23-Year-Old Girlfriend From Bed-Wetting? by Adenugbaraphael(m): 2:47pm On Oct 26, 2021
Religion... I hail Una o
Re: How Can I Stop My 23-Year-Old Girlfriend From Bed-Wetting? by kingsley103(m): 2:50pm On Oct 26, 2021
Hello bro, I suffered this up till almost age 20. There was nothing my parents and I didn't do to cure it. But nothing was fruitful. It can be very embarrassing! I went to the university, but I couldn't stay in the hostel because of this challenge. I had to look for accommodation outside campus. It's called nocturnal enuresis. First of all, seek medical care for your babe. Once tests for infections come out negative, don't bother on drugs. The truth is that I didn't even know when it stopped on its own. I think your babe will outgrown it soon.

1 Like

Re: How Can I Stop My 23-Year-Old Girlfriend From Bed-Wetting? by DeHorus: 2:54pm On Oct 26, 2021
KingDash:
bros naija girls useless..
So are your Sisters, Mom and unborn female children.
Re: How Can I Stop My 23-Year-Old Girlfriend From Bed-Wetting? by bluefilm: 3:09pm On Oct 26, 2021
Promzy99:

In the olden days, they used to tie dead snake around the bedwetter's waist to make them stop the disgusting habit.

Well, I know it's no longer the olden days but you can still try that same method.

Just hask Huncle Lalasticlala to help you with one of his numerous snakes.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Things Ladies Should Stop Doing If They Don't Have Plans For A Guy / At This Age And Still A Virgin? / Ladies, When You Sleep Around You Strip Your Future Husband Off Respect - Omokri

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.